Cat's Eye Tarot

Dragon Rider

I LOVE THIS DECK!!! Please publish it... I will surely get a copy...

Chronata

I wouldn't say I am a cat person...but I still believe this to be one of the most beautiful and well thought out tarots I have ever seen.

It's one that is continually on my wish list for completion.

catdoc

Thank you so much...

Your opinions and encouragement mean an awful lot to me. The Knight of cups has joined the King and Queen. When I get the page done I will post that group.
=^..^=
Deb

MoonGypsy

Deb!:* i am soooooooooo excited! i have had your deck on my list for so long it is yellowing! :p i am Cat Momma to 6 outrageously gorgeous frisky Felines!
i am so encouraged that you are getting so close to completing your gorgeous deck!

{{{Hugs}}},
MoonGypsyxxx

P.S. And, this: =^..^= is soooo clever!

Dragon Rider

I have the Baroque Bohemian Cats, Cat People, Medieval Cat, White Cats and planning to order the Kissa (Finnish for "cat") deck, but this one is absolutely gorgeous and a must-have! If only it would get published. Please hear us cat & tarot lovers around the world!!! :)

aja

This is the first that I've seen this deck, and it's absolutely beautiful! You've captured the essence and attitude of all the various cats in each card. I love the way the cats interact with each other (something that you really have to have multiple cats in order to appreciate completely!).

I also agree that many of these cards would make a great card or small print in and of themselves, so that would be something else to persue as well.

Here's hoping that you finish your cards successfully (and soon!) and immediately find a publisher for them!

best,
aja

catdoc

kissatarot...

Thanks again for all of the encouragement.

This message thread has now led me to the kissatarot thread and not surprisingly "I want that deck too!" I have all of the decks listed by Dragon Rider in my cat tarot deck collection. I hope the process for ordering a deck can be sorted out ;-)
Deb

Dragon Rider

Right now I have 8 beautiful pet cats of all sorts and several cat Tarot decks, also of all sorts! :) But your deck has got to be the most interesting, based on the samples I've seen here in AT. Count me in as one of your fervent fans who can't wait to get a hold of your special deck very, very soon! :)

AprilFool

I'm so glad this thread was bumped! I've been hanging around on the forum for several years an somehow missed it! I hope you finish the deck and get it published - I'd love a copy!

Morwenna

I've been following this deck for months but only today did I find this thread!! Needless to say it's long been at the top of my "wait list" (as opposed to "wish list" of existing decks). I Want This Deck!! Pleasepleaseplease publish it...