Never Surrender

KMilliron

Never Surrender by Skillet
>>Lyrics Here<<

Another great song by Skillet. What makes interpreting Skillet's songs so interesting is the duality of it. Without having been told straight up, you'd think Skillet was any other band, but after being informed of their hard-core Christianity you begin seeing another meaning to their songs as well. This one is about wanting to give up and looking to outside help to make it through it all.​

Card One; You and Card Two; Your Present Position
"Do you know what it's like when You're scared to see yourself? Do you know what it's like when You wish you were someone else, Who didn't need your help to get by?"
----These cards are pretty straight forward. Card One would be more along the lines of personality or whatever you the reader feel fit to read it as. Card Two is what's bugging you, a particular person, event or emotion, all depending on the card's context clues, naturally.

Card Three; What You Wish to Change
"I don't wanna feel like this tomorrow I don't wanna live like this today"
----Simply put, the negative things in your life you feel as though you can do without.

Card Four; HOW to Change
"Make me feel better I wanna feel better"
----Tarot is basically all-knowing. What's the point of knowing everything if you do nothing about it? Personally I'd draw three cards here, but it's up to you.

Card Five; Outcome
"Stay with me here And never surrender"
----Remember, nothing is ever set in stone. Feel free to make some changes if this card doesn't look entirely appetizing.

Layout
**3*1*2*4*5**
*************​

Going to the beach to pick up sticks then I'll be making some more spreads here on AT and venting about creepers on Facebook when I get back.
Leave me something nice? It's good Karma.
-KM

Linh

Aww geez I wasn't gonna say anything but you got me at the "good karma" part :D

Nice spread, pretty simple and easy to remember. I would say though that the layout of the cards is a bit confusing and hard to remember.

KMilliron

Linh said:
Aww geez I wasn't gonna say anything but you got me at the "good karma" part :D

Nice spread, pretty simple and easy to remember. I would say though that the layout of the cards is a bit confusing and hard to remember.
That's just my personal preference. One and two go together, I might even cross them when I lay this out. Card three deals with more internal state-of-mind type things so I'd keep it on the inside, while cards four and five are more action externally ones, so I put them on the outside, reading left to right like a book. If any of that helps anyway.