The Doo-Dad Divas

Mellaenn

Hi, there, Doo-Dad Divas! Here is your very own thread. The details of the swap in your group are now really up to you; I just ask that you not divert from the general idea too much and please make sure everyone in your group is comfortable with any changes that are made.

Use this thread to swap ideas for your oracle kits. If anyone has anything that they really would NOT like (e.g.: bones or teeth or severed ears or what have you. :grin:) please let your fellow groupies know!

Let’s take another week to assemble the kits. I leave it up to you to make sure you trade addresses, but will check with you.

And don’t forget to visit the other groups on their threads to see what your Divine Sisters of the Junky Sisterhood are up to!

The Junkanoo Gang

The Booty Babes

The Little Loot League

Main Swap Thread

JUNE 1 TO JUNE 7 (or so)

*Check to see what group you're in and click on the link to find your group's thread.

*Go post in the link and start visiting with one another there.

*Exchange addresses with one another. Everyone in your little group will be sending a package to everyone else.

*Continue to gather items. As you get to know your partners a bit you'll get a feel for what each one likes.

*We'll start shipping in a week but no big deal if it takes another few days; don't panic.

*Eventually we'll use our new oracles to read for one another; we'll do that right from our group threads as well.

LadySeishou

New Kid on the Block

Greetings to my Fellow Divas!
I'm very excited about my first F&J exchange! So ideas about what to do next? :)

kaleanna

Hello Fellow DOO Dad Divas :D

How are you all???????

I definately would not like any bones or teeth or severed ears, LOL. I don't think I could get use to using stuff like that, LOL.

So What types of things would you want or not want in your "junk" mail??

kaleanna

Hiya LadyS

If there is anything that you would not like to receive or if there is something that you would love to receive please throw it out there, you never know ........

:)

LadySeishou

kaleanna said:
Hiya LadyS

If there is anything that you would not like to receive or if there is something that you would love to receive please throw it out there, you never know ........

:)
"Junk mail" I like that! You are quite the punster kaleanna!

As to your question... I guess I don't have too many "no"s except that I might draw the line at say owl "poo" (although I do have a bit of petrified dinosaur poo that I bought to amuse my kids long ago). And I guess I should also say nothing very big... someone on the forum said that they were hoping to get items that they could close their hand around. That sounds good to me!

As to "love to receive"... what I would really like to get is a bit of background/associations/story for whatever my partners have chosen to send me and I will do the same for my little pile of junk :)

BTW: I have updated my profile with a completed exchange survey in case anyone was checking it earlier and found my info somewhat lacking...

kaleanna

LadySeishou said:
"Junk mail" I like that! You are quite the punster kaleanna!

As to your question... I guess I don't have too many "no"s except that I might draw the line at say owl "poo" (although I do have a bit of petrified dinosaur poo that I bought to amuse my kids long ago). And I guess I should also say nothing very big... someone on the forum said that they were hoping to get items that they could close their hand around. That sounds good to me!

As to "love to receive"... what I would really like to get is a bit of background/associations/story for whatever my partners have chosen to send me and I will do the same for my little pile of junk :)

BTW: I have updated my profile with a completed exchange survey in case anyone was checking it earlier and found my info somewhat lacking...

Well I can't take credit for it LadyS, it was used on one of the earlier f&j swaps and so it just kept it in mind for the next time we had a swap, LOL.

I would absolutely love to receive a hawk's feather. It would go on my serenity table and not in the oracle though as I would not want it to get messed up.

LadySeishou

Oh and I have a question for my fellow Divas: how do you feel about tiny things?

Along with my bag of "regular sized" F&J doo-dads, I was also gathering up little bits that would fit in say a small gumball capsule for a miniature F&J oracle that might fit in a pocket. If you'd rather not receive something like that, please let me know (I wouldn't want someone's pet ferret to choke on a little bit) and I'll be sure to leave it out of the package.

Also I've been gathering doo-dads from all over but I've noticed that many of the items are not what I would call "natural" (found rocks, wood, etc.) In fact many of the things are more plastic and man-made like. But I aim to please and if plastic is not your thing, just let me know!

kaleanna

I don't mind plastic items or tiny items, just no bones, teeth, poo or anything of that sort.

I love crystals, animal shaped stones anything like that is cool :)

But really most anything is fine with me :)

LadySeishou

kaleanna said:
I would absolutely love to receive a hawk's feather. It would go on my serenity table and not in the oracle though as I would not want it to get messed up.
I can keep an eye out for one kaleanna but I'm afraid that the only hawks I know are the ones I see in the sky (one of my lucky omens). My son's old school mascot was a river hawk but I've only seen bits of fluff along the cross country trail that he ran along the river that was near the school.

kaleanna

Thanks LadyS,

Well I need to go for the evening, It is getting late and I still have to get son up for school in the morning.

Chat with you tomorrow