The Booty Babes

KMilliron

Two of our lovely ladies sent me guitar picks. MM sent one or two. Bodhran sent a bunch with dragons on them. :) Why? Do you have extras? Shall we create a guitar pick oracle next???

I was thinking of it. Haha. I have boatloads of extras. I was jsut wondering cause I set a pick in my strings and was trying to figure out how many picks my strings could hold.

There's hello kitty, rock the arts, music=life, Traynor, dunlop, fender, first act, jazz picks, bass picks, painted picks, blank white picks I can paint and glaze, rogue picks....

Not to mention Musician's Friend has all sorts of picks you can buy. The pick of destiny could easily be one of misdirected goals.

Guitar picks and beads. Two of my specialties.

KMilliron

I don't yet have any guitar picks in my oracle

Well I'm not sure when I'll get my shipping money (all depends on the weather which has been atrocious) but I can send some along if you like. Haha, just lemme know if you have a preferred style.

GryffinSong

Well I'm not sure when I'll get my shipping money (all depends on the weather which has been atrocious) but I can send some along if you like. Haha, just lemme know if you have a preferred style.

I keep thinking about this but then forget to say anything. Since you don't even want a swap in return, it seems the least I/we can do is to offer to pay shipping for our items. I certainly am willing to do so. :) Just let me know how much it will be and I can paypal or send you a check or something. :heart: Please let me know ...

KMilliron

I keep thinking about this but then forget to say anything. Since you don't even want a swap in return, it seems the least I/we can do is to offer to pay shipping for our items. I certainly am willing to do so. :) Just let me know how much it will be and I can paypal or send you a check or something. :heart: Please let me know ...

I don't have a local bank account in my new area, so even if you did send something I won't be able to withdraw for quite a while. So if you do decide to do any of that, you may as well wait in case something falls through.

GryffinSong

I don't have a local bank account in my new area, so even if you did send something I won't be able to withdraw for quite a while. So if you do decide to do any of that, you may as well wait in case something falls through.

I sent you a PM. :heart:

kaleanna

Thank you that would be awesome :)

I will let you chose which ones to send along :)

KMilliron

Just finished a stroll to my Post Office. Figures the one PO in all of Chautauqua County to not have the smallest sized flat rate box is my post office >.< I have been storing up good karma points so why there are no boxes is beyond me. If they don't have boxes by saturday I'm just either use the next size up, or down, depending on what I'm sending.

BodhiSeed

Reading for Gryff!

Alright dear Karen:heart:, here is your throw for how you can find friendship and a sense of community where you live. I used a spread cloth that I hand-stitched with a diagram similar to a Solomon's knot:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Aquileia,_Basilica._Foto_Giovanni_Dall'Orto4.jpg
The North arm represents Spirit, the East arm represents Sky, the South arm Land, and the West arm Sea (the Celtic realms with the addition of Spirit).

In the North/Spirit, lies a heart and a "potions" playing piece. In the Kabbalah class I've been taking, the sense of lack opens what they call the "point in the heart." I think this point has been awakened in you, and from your desire alone, doors will be opened. But you will have to see these opportunities and then follow through. Potions are magical brews that can either poison or help. This is a reminder to focus on what you would like (rather than what you lack). The Universe can figure out how to get it to you, you just have to visualize the end product. Both of these pieces seem to be about your desires.

In the East/Sky, lies a bowling pin and a Fresca cap. The bowling pin first made me think of groups to join to get involved in. But don't "knock down" an idea because you think it is "not you." My husband recently pushed me into a book club that studies Christian theology. Now I do not call myself a Christian (or any other label for that matter) so as you can imagine, I was not thrilled about going. But what I found there amazed me - men and women searching for the spiritual, with very open minds. The Fresca cap emphasizes this as well. Fresca means "fresh" (Spanish), so the communities and friends you are looking for are going to be in new places and uncharted territories.

In the South/Land, no pieces fell, which is pretty unusual. But I think the meaning there is that what you look like and what you have materially are not going to matter to the new friends you make. They are going to be much more interested in your spiritual path, your ideas and inspirations, and the emotional aspect of the relationship (the three areas where pieces fell).

In the West/Sea, a pawn and a baby fell. The pawn is very restricted in the moves it can make on the chess board. Do you keep your feelings close to the vest? Only show a few people your true feelings? Now this piece could mean to be careful, EXCEPT we have the baby piece in the same area. There is no doubt how a baby feels - they will express it without hesitation. Their little hearts are completely open; an adult however, often feels vulnerable being this way, especially if they've been hurt before. Their inclination is to build a wall of protection, only peeking out above it in rare instances. So take a risk, and be willing to be vulnerable in order to find those friendships and sense of community you desire.

kaleanna

Just finished a stroll to my Post Office. Figures the one PO in all of Chautauqua County to not have the smallest sized flat rate box is my post office >.< I have been storing up good karma points so why there are no boxes is beyond me. If they don't have boxes by saturday I'm just either use the next size up, or down, depending on what I'm sending.

Hate when the post office doesn't have any flat rate boxes in the needed sizes

kaleanna

dragon drawn while AT was being updated.

Attachments

• dragon in the clouds1.jpg
    dragon in the clouds1.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 51