The Junkanoo Gang

GryffinSong

Wonderful pieces, and the little bag is gorgeous! :heart:

Elven

Wonderful pieces, and the little bag is gorgeous! :heart:

My favourite piece is the little brass crocodile - very sweet - Linnie says his significance is: Primal Energies and Timelessness. :thumbsup: He's very cute! :D

kaleanna

wonderful items Elven :)

Witchy Woman

WooHoo! I received my first parcel today and it came from linnie :D

So let me show you my special stash from Linnie, a wonderful start to my Junkaroo Gang Oracle Collection :heart:

Thankyou so much Linnie.
I'll get to play with them this weekend!

Cheers Gang.

kewl stuff! mine will get to probly in a week or two? i have no idea, ive never sent anything to Australia.

GryffinSong

My favourite piece is the little brass crocodile - very sweet - Linnie says his significance is: Primal Energies and Timelessness. :thumbsup: He's very cute! :D

Yes! I have two stone crododiles in my oracle and I LOVE them!!! I've had them for ages, and couldn't choose between them, so there's two ancient energies prowling around my oracle bowl. :)

kaleanna

Yes! I have two stone crododiles in my oracle and I LOVE them!!! I've had them for ages, and couldn't choose between them, so there's two ancient energies prowling around my oracle bowl. :)

kewls Gryffin

kaleanna

I don't think I have any crocodiles in mine though I do now have an alligator's tooth to add to mine :D

Witchy Woman

Im off. you all have a good day.

Mellaenn

Very nice goodies, Elven, but I am really with you on this - LOVE the brass crocodile. If crocs are anything like Florida gators, I would also give him credit for being faster than he looks, too! :)

BodhiSeed

Peeking in to check out other's loot...:D
Elven you got a sea heart - how cool! I was skyping with my friend in Oz last night and she was showing me one she had found.
Lovely, wonderful goodies!