The Booty Babes

morticia monroe

I'm so happy you liked your loot!:D The carnelian-looking stone is in the Botswana agate family (often called an apricot agate). The eye shells are operculum, little "doors" or lids sea snails use to protect themselves.

What is the flat slab-like stone you sent to us? (It looks and and feels lovely!) I think Satori was thinking it might be petrified wood.

It's an agate? Oh wow!! I would have sworn it was carnelian. I'm thrilled to have an agate that color,,,what a beauty it is! Ok, Operculum. I need to remember that name. The colors in the center are so clear. They're gorgeous.

The stone I sent you is a piece of flint from Texas, :) I slabbed one to see what it was going to look like inside and found that it turned out real pretty. Lots of interesting colors and patterns. I'm so glad that you like it.

The buttons I sent with the anchors on them are from a pea coat that my dad wore in the Navy, circa 60's and early 70's. He was on submarines for 30 years, and those buttons have been all over the world.

The alligator teeth are from a gator that came from Bayou Dorcheat. He provided sustenance and nourishment, as well as charms.

And KM, people DO rassle gators here, and the college that my daughter attends, UL (University of Louisiana at Lafayette), has a rather large chunk of bayou that was left right smack in the middle of the campus, and it has a few gators. It's pretty cool.

Anna, I'm glad you liked that piece of jasper. It was the first thing I put in your bag. :)

BodhiSeed

Love it!:D Cool stories to go with the awesome goodies! Thanks MM!:heart:

kaleanna

Hiya MM :)

I know what some of the stones are but others have me a bit baffled, LOL. would love to know the stones that were included in mine. Like there is one that is kinda cloudy when you try to look through it, and then there is this orangish one that is not tumbled

kaleanna

Thankies for the cool stories to go with the wonderful items MM. :)

morticia monroe

And Gryf,

The bat!!! I LOVE the stone bat! Lovelovelove. And the bears are awesome too. I'm so thrilled to be adding them to my oracle.

I am thrilled to pieces with the minature two of swords from the BBC tarot. The Bohemian Gothic is my main reading deck, but when a hurricane came a few years back and we had to evacuate, the first deck I stuck in my git bag was the BBC Gold. And the TdM Tower is great too.

Are the buttons made of horn? Great pieces, and the bright red heart is perfect! Thank you so much for everything!

morticia monroe

Hiya MM :)

I know what some of the stones are but others have me a bit baffled, LOL. would love to know the stones that were included in mine. Like there is one that is kinda cloudy when you try to look through it, and then there is this orangish one that is not tumbled
The orange one is rough carnelian. I thought it was gorgeous. And the other one (green and white, with a tiny hole in the center filled with crystals?) is moss agate.

morticia monroe

Bodhran, the gold cube you have is pyrite. Isn't it cool that it forms that way?

morticia monroe

Oh! I forgot to mention the origami frog. He's awesome!!! That is so cool!

GryffinSong

And Gryf,

The bat!!! I LOVE the stone bat! Lovelovelove. And the bears are awesome too. I'm so thrilled to be adding them to my oracle.

I am thrilled to pieces with the minature two of swords from the BBC tarot. The Bohemian Gothic is my main reading deck, but when a hurricane came a few years back and we had to evacuate, the first deck I stuck in my git bag was the BBC Gold. And the TdM Tower is great too.

Are the buttons made of horn? Great pieces, and the bright red heart is perfect! Thank you so much for everything!

I'm so glad you like them!!! The buttons are made from deer antler. A friend of mine made them ... there's a little background in the write-up I sent. :)

kaleanna

The orange one is rough carnelian. I thought it was gorgeous. And the other one (green and white, with a tiny hole in the center filled with crystals?) is moss agate.

THankies MM, I thought it might be carnelian, but wanted to be sure, the small green and white one with a tiny hole is one of the ones that I did not know. But the one that I was talking about does not have any real coloring to it, it just looks like it is murky on the inside of the stone. I will try and get a good pic.

And am I right that the orangish/white one is sunstone?