The Booty Babes

morticia monroe

I need to know...so many things. give me a sec....

I sputtered! That was too good. And don't we all. :)

Thank you for accepting. I will be most pleased to read for you, Satori.

Satori

And you? Would you like a reading my friend?

KMilliron

Argh. Today was an absolute financial bust, and the money situation is starting to grate on me. As for shipping out stuff I can probably send one or two packages. Any one have any deadline they need this stuff by? Naturally if time is an issue I can prioritize.

BodhiSeed

Hey Morty, I've done a reading for everyone else in the group but you. If you'd like one from me as well, I'd be glad to do it!:D Just give me a general topic to go on.

kaleanna

Hi All,

How is everyone????

GryffinSong

Hi All,

How is everyone????

I'm good. Spent most of the day with six ladies from my quilt bee, sewing up a storm. Came home a couple hours ago. I'm mostly in my studio this evening continueing work on swap blocks for my bee. It's grunt work ... boring ... so I sew a little, pop on the computer, sew a little more. It's SO much easier doing grunt work with a lively group of people to talk with, but I really want to catch up. We're each making four blocks for each of ten people each month (40 blocks per month), and I was a couple months behind because I was working toward my greyhound events. I expect to be caught up completely by the end of today, and then have three more weeks to get the July set done. Urg. I just have to remind myself that it'll be worth it in the end!!! LOL

kaleanna

Hey K!:) It's been a long day (sick teen); I'm looking forward to bedtime!:D
How have you been?

I have been dealing with a grumpy 3 yr old all day that only napped for about 30 mins. He is now asleep for the evening.

I also drew two dragons today.

GryffinSong

I have been dealing with a grumpy 3 yr old all day that only napped for about 30 mins. He is now asleep for the evening.

I also drew two dragons today.

Have you ever thought about making a children's book for your kids out of these dragons? I think it would be really sweet and cute, and something they'd probably treasure all their lives.