The Junkanoo Gang

Witchy Woman

Wow this area sure did slow down now that the swap is over :( then again, im one of the ones thats been gone also :) Like now here shortly.
Im going out to foot it and look for a job, part time if possible to keep my other one up and working. Wish me luck...

linnie

hello ... yes... good luck with the job hunting :)... all quiet here... but I'm busy getting artworks ready... as well as exhibition works, I've just had 2 new orders for mandalas, so I'm really busy...

GryffinSong

Good luck Witchy Woman!!! :heart:

linnie

Very quiet over here...

Well, junkanoos... I've finally completed my first ever 'junk' oracle reading...

www.tarotforum.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=51075&d=1310917509

This shows the items used, (SO not junk!!!) but I have PMed Horace with the actual reading :)

How are you all?

Many blessings... and I will try to get yours done soon, Witchy... (I don't think I'll be offering non-junkanoos readings for the moment... I simply don't have any spare time up my sleeve, truly!!!)

GryffinSong

Hm, the link doesn't work for me. :(

linnie

Hm, the link doesn't work for me. :(

-Phooey... sorry GryffinSong... I'm not sure why it wouldn't open for you... I posted it the same way I post all my images on the Creation thread, and they open... *perplexed*

I'm off to bed now... it's 2.30 am so probably will be off by the time you head back over here... have a wonder-filled day.... and I wish the link did work, the items are beautiful... although i possibly already posetd them on the main thread, just not 'spread' for a reading... :heart:

Witchy Woman

-Phooey... sorry GryffinSong... I'm not sure why it wouldn't open for you... I posted it the same way I post all my images on the Creation thread, and they open... *perplexed*

I'm off to bed now... it's 2.30 am so probably will be off by the time you head back over here... have a wonder-filled day.... and I wish the link did work, the items are beautiful... although i possibly already posetd them on the main thread, just not 'spread' for a reading... :heart:

I dont even know were the Creation Thread is at...If its in the Bought area, I cant view it anyway. I wanted to be a member by now, but my car took alllllll my extra money =(
Ill be getting off here shortly to deliver flyers in my area for more business. Wish me luck, prey for me, and send me lots and lots of White Light Ladies, for Prosperity.... WOO HOO. I live in the Prince William area of Norther VA...incase that helps you visualize better!

Witchy Woman

Sorry I have not been on lately. I miss us all not being here and chatting away and being excited about our Loot Oracles. Maybe one day this week we could all end up being on at the same time and give some readings. That would be great.

linnie

yes, sorry witchy, it is under the subscriber section... I didn't realise... Still not sure why the image didn't post here, either... I used the same process as ever, but... hmm... not!

I have PMed a reading to Horace... not sure how personal it is so didn't want to post here, but at least I've offered my first 'junk' reading... I'll do yours next... not sure when I'll get time, but soon, hopefully... then, if we hear of Elven anytime soon, I'll do hers, otherwise I'm done with the readings here for the moment, and will wait to see what others post :)

White Light and Prosperity to you, Witchy :)

Many Blessings :heart:

Witchy Woman

Thank You thank you.
And I am now able to buy Gryff's lovely throw clothe she made me too. IM so excited!