Dream Divination Experiment.

Yora

Loosely thinking/feeling when i read the dream meaning of a porch. I'm trying to be calm (when i remember :p) i feel a calm undertone allot too. But also sadness and scared for the change. Maybe the white clothing is because i'm new at what i'm starting to learn at least in this life. Buttoning up because i'm afraid to feel naked, and to totally plunge in it lol plus it's too cold.(new undertakings stand for the porch) And she's sitting there waiting. Maybe because i am too afraid to enter the door the porch is in front of.

lateron i shall look up the definition for bowling cut! haha! My energies are laying low and right now i'm feeling a bit of the sad undertones so i'm going to allow myself to relax.
huggies&kissehs! :p

Est

Not wanting to take this off topic, but I had to jump in and say...

You guys rock! Thanks to this thread which I've been following with interest, I've started keeping a dream journal and focusing on a question before going to sleep. The results have been interesting so far!

Next time you run this experiment, I'm in! :)

Dancing Bear

I got woken up this morning before i could finish the dream.
It was about werewolves!! LOL!! Brothers.. One wouldnt leave me alone. I definately wasnt the age i am I was much much younger, maybe 16 or so.. anyway, this Werewolf would not leave me alone, i was avoiding him.. then he started biting me, and i really felt it in my dream, It hurt!! I kicked him off of my arm, and he was knocked out somehow, I asked his brother werewolf, why does he hurt me so much. He said because he loves you more than I do!! Go figure LOL~~ Anyway, the only way to get rid if him was to bury him alive.. I was just about to go do that with the help of the brother.. and i was woken up by kids!! Bugger!! So have no idea how it was suppose to end..
Lets see what i get tonight for you!! definately not tall dark and handsome men, but short and furry LOL!!

Yora

It was about werewolves!! LOL!! Brothers.. One wouldnt leave me alone. I definately wasnt the age i am I was much much younger, maybe 16 or so.. anyway, this Werewolf would not leave me alone, i was avoiding him.. then he started biting me, and i really felt it in my dream, It hurt!! I kicked him off of my arm, and he was knocked out somehow, I asked his brother werewolf, why does he hurt me so much. He said because he loves you more than I do!! Go figure LOL~~ Anyway, the only way to get rid if him was to bury him alive.. I was just about to go do that with the help of the brother.. and i was woken up by kids!! Bugger!! So have no idea how it was suppose to end..
Lets see what i get tonight for you!! definately not tall dark and handsome men, but short and furry LOL!!

OMGGGGGG !!! You had me on the edge of my seat Dbear!! Such a cool dream!!!! :p and meaningfull!! I thought about my boyfriend and thought ooh!!! aha!!! But then the part about planning to burn him alive with his brother kind of distracted me from that thought mah fuzzy wuzzy. :p

Werewolf as in sometimes to me my bf can be :p he has issues with anger, at least i think so. It's not like the anger issue person you see on tv or etc i believe he truly has the best intentions with me but he has his own issues too. He mostly gets angry about little things, losing in video games or the video game sucking, but not that directly at me. a few times when things got too much. (Not physically though!! It's the emotional part. :p Ugh i forget to add too much important details!!) I knew an anger issue person myself from when i was young and it makes me quite scared inside, and he has his problems with his anger and being too proud to ask help for it and to acknowledge that he needs to find a more healthier way to deal with it. Also it's hard for me to know when to stick up for myself because i love him so much) i really feel the love he has for me or i think i do. but don't understand why he can be such an *ssholio sometimes!!!! and still i stay cause i feel like he truly loves me. I am afraid to come in contact with my real emotions about this at the moment. It's like i have to different gutfeelings at the momet. It's something i have to face. (Ugh this is starting to sound a bit dramatic, but don't worry i will get through it i know this! :p) It's hard to truly consciously understand myself during this period LOL right now i'm honering bob marley with the ganja by the way so i have to keep myself away from the board again or this hippie will ramble on. I have been writing from my heart in my notebook yesterday, my boyfriend had to quickly hand me a pen and notebook also the first pen didn't work so i had to bother him for another one and he threw me a gelpen that doesn't work right. (really a dissapointment that gelpens have this tendancy, but maybe i should buy less cheap ones ;))luckily the other pen he gave me did work. But it did leak quite some on my hand when i was attacking the notebook furiously with my pen hoping to make any sense out of it and dreading the fact that i would have to edit it all. Ugh i iwll stop here cause it will get worse! :p <3 (sorry if i have offended anyone, or gave anyone an attack of worry because of my hippie ways!) Must stop now!

celticnoodle

:p

sorry, i know it was not funny, but it did make me laugh. I recall when I was in 3rd grade, a boy in 5th grade had a crush on me. He was the biggest "bully" of the school-and was feared even by the 8th grade boys! :eek:

After lunch, he use to always wait for me to come outside, and then he'd jump me (now mind you, I was ALWAYS tiny, and at the time, I was the size of a 'small' 4 or 5 old and only weighed about 30 to 35 pounds), and beat the crap out of me. his reason? he liked me. :heart:

okay, now for my dream update. again it was odd, but I do recall driving a car and going up and down hills and around curves and such. there were a lot of people in it--one was my dad, but in my dream, I don't think he was my father. Daddy was a good looking man--tall (6'2"), dark and very handsome--and this is how he appeared in my dream last night. I also recall having a dog in the dream--but just fleetingly. There were a lot of people in the dream, and they all seemed to be friends, from various countries--as I do recall an Australian accent. DB, could it have been you traveling with me on all those hills???? :p

At the moment its all I can recall, but I will post more if more comes to me.

ETA: RE: the dream--I do recall the others were fearful of transporting SOMETHING in the car, and I said, "oh, give it to me, I'm not afraid, I'll do it!" then I recall going up and down hills and around curves. also, I recall telling someone else in the dream who must have asked why the person (the aussie) was talking funny. :laugh: I recall saying, "because they are from another country--they have an accent!" lol. :D

Est, thank you for your kind post! Glad it inspired you to keep a dream journal. :)

Yora

:p

sorry, i know it was not funny, but it did make me laugh. I recall when I was in 3rd grade, a boy in 5th grade had a crush on me. He was the biggest "bully" of the school-and was feared even by the 8th grade boys! :eek:

After lunch, he use to always wait for me to come outside, and then he'd jump me (now mind you, I was ALWAYS tiny, and at the time, I was the size of a 'small' 4 or 5 old and only weighed about 30 to 35 pounds), and beat the crap out of me. his reason? he liked me. :heart:

----

OMG hahahaha!!! T_T hahaha i'm crylaughing right now, crylaughing!! :D

okay, now for my dream update. again it was odd, but I do recall driving a car and going up and down hills and around curves and such. there were a lot of people in it--one was my dad, but in my dream, I don't think he was my father. Daddy was a good looking man--tall (6'2"), dark and very handsome--and this is how he appeared in my dream last night. I also recall having a dog in the dream--but just fleetingly. There were a lot of people in the dream, and they all seemed to be friends, from various countries--as I do recall an Australian accent. DB, could it have been you traveling with me on all those hills???? :p
----

you mean he was so tall dark and handsome that you didn't want to know he was your dear papa! :p
---

At the moment its all I can recall, but I will post more if more comes to me.

ETA: RE: the dream--I do recall the others were fearful of transporting SOMETHING in the car, and I said, "oh, give it to me, I'm not afraid, I'll do it!" then I recall going up and down hills and around curves. also, I recall telling someone else in the dream who must have asked why the person (the aussie) was talking funny. :laugh: I recall saying, "because they are from another country--they have an accent!" lol. :D

Est, thank you for your kind post! Glad it inspired you to keep a dream journal. :)

hmmz have an interpretation but will post it when i am sobered up! :D

Haizea

I don't know if it makes sense to you, Yora. It could as well be related to myself.

I woke up a bit sad today. And the part of dream I remember is travelling alone and getting confused information at the bus station. I knew there was a direct bus for my city, but one driver told me to take another bus. I mean, he didn't know well. I had to tell him there was one bus to my city!

Yora

aahk double post!sorry!

Yora

I don't know if it makes sense to you, Yora. It could as well be related to myself.

I woke up a bit sad today. And the part of dream I remember is travelling alone and getting confused information at the bus station. I knew there was a direct bus for my city, but one driver told me to Agaitake another bus. I mean, he didn't know well. I had to tell him ther:p e was one b ius to my city!

Hug! Dont be sad! :-( i get sad allot when i cant find my way back in a dream or to a person!
I can relate! Tomorrow i will do aa better interpretation !

Dancing Bear

before i forget this one!! OK in this dream there are several different men, One is my husband, who is my husband in the dream, But i am acting single, on the lookout for a partner. There are 2 particular men that I keep seeing. Not on any romantic level, just cant make up my mind about them,so go to see them to see if they fit with my notion of a partner, One had turned around and said, i will always look after you if you pick me.. But both having potential.. Then i started taking a lot more notice how i felt when i was with these men..the 2 I am undecided about i was feeling confused.. UNTIL I went home to my husband..NO confusion, no struggle with thoughts, emotions flowed freely, I knew then that i didnt have to amek any choice at all, the man i had was truly the man for me.,.Then it switched to another dream trying to help someone choose a house, she had just broken up with her partner..He was a bit of a ratbag, and no good really. just out of jail for not nice things, etc.. and she was trying to start life again.. My parent old house was up for reant, and she was excited about it.. I told her it would be a logn term rental, which was a really good thing. interval happened LOL then when i bumped into her again, she had got a new home to move into, but she didnt take the parent home, she took another home with her EX boyfreind, she wasnt excited at all and quite sad.. i went to the house trying to help her out and be sort of excited for her..trying to cheer her up. when i got there he had already wrecked it, He had spilt all this stuff into the wall cavity..LOL!! and men were there having to rip it all down and start again, airing things out etc..
End of dream!!
I reckon those dreams were definatley for you!! I made sure i said your question over and over until i fell asleep.