Dream Divination Experiment.

Dancing Bear

I am a bit behind the eight ball here, It is thursday already for me..
It is Mingbops turn to ask a question..
so i will pm her..
Happy dreaming all!!

Mine have been all to do with Aliens LOL!! I watch too many sci fi movies LOL!! Resident evil is a frequent occurance in my night time entertainment LOL!!

Yora Dolphins felt like the safest thing to create LOL!!!
Sure next time i dream for you i will create them special LOL!

Haizea

Thank you all! I've enjoyed my round a lot...not having much experience with dreams, I am impressed. : )

Mingbop, you don't dare us dreaming of you? :D

Yora

@dancing bear: ^o^ I wonder how the dolphins will look like then!!! <3

@haizea: Yay!! :D Sorry for the bees!!! Luckily DB brought you some shweet dolphins hehe. ;)

celticnoodle

c'mon mingy! I'm anxious to dream for you! :laugh:

mingbop

Ok sorry - been a busy week here with one thing and another. My question is -
Is my life settled into a groove that will last, or are there more twists and turns to come?
:)

celticnoodle

ooooooooooh boy! mingbops turn! and a great question. hmmmm........can't wait to see what happens tonight in dreamland! ;)

mingbop

I asked last night and couldnt even get to sleep nevermind dream!

celticnoodle

:p I slept well last night but do not remember dreaming. sorry, ming. tonight is another night tho!

Haizea

I have not asked your question. I have asked "something interesting to tell mingbop" :D ...woke up in the middle of the night knowing a sentence was for you. Then I repeated it several times in my mind believing I'd remember it, but I don't have it with the exact words right now. Anyhow, it was something like:

"We must change the way we approach some things".

I will keep on trying. : )

mingbop

Oh god. If it involves WORK or THINKING that's complicated!- Can you not dream something EASIER? lolol :)