Dream Divination Experiment.

Dancing Bear

Maybe that's loosely connected to my daughter DB. She has grown away from us lately, I am sad but shes 43 for goddsake lol and it has to happen!
CN, I like that, because to me Temperance means "keep the head and everything will work out fine". Yaaaay !

I thought about this dream tonight when my daughter took on the sulky role again!!
And saw the dream in a more positive light..
Death as in the Tarot is normally the death of something that which is outmodede and not needed any more, a transformation , a shedding of old skins..
Maybe it could mean that negative side to my daughter is going to go and be replaced with a more positive side :) ( I am working on it anyway ) LOL!!
Maybe your daughter might feel she misses her mum too much to stay away for too long and start coming back more often :)

Dancing Bear

For my own question.. I have been going through a lot of spiritual realisations. I am asking my guides for a lot more, I am expecting a lot more from them and myself.. Personally i dont think it is too much.. My opinion may not be reality though!! LOL!!

So my question is to cover all bases: Will I achieve what i am seeking? How?

celticnoodle

(((Yora))) hope you are soon feeling much better.

DB, I can't wait to dream for you tonight.

Happy Dreaming everyone!!!

Yora

I hope I didn't exhaust you with my session, Yora. Get well! : )

;) *hugs* No! And even if it was it was worth it! :p <3 Thank you for your concern!

Yora

For my own question.. I have been going through a lot of spiritual realisations. I am asking my guides for a lot more, I am expecting a lot more from them and myself.. Personally i dont think it is too much.. My opinion may not be reality though!! LOL!!

So my question is to cover all bases: Will I achieve what i am seeking? How?

Being very angry at my mom and in front of my mom and family, there where some nephews, they did not understand or empathise that much, which made me more enraged, it was something like queens day in holland where people have fleamarkets in the city

i remember screaming things out of anger, which wouldnt have made the point anyway, i should have screamed what i was really feeling, what i stand behind, rather to feel like a stranger among family and stand behind on what i was expressing from what i felt and thought then the other thing i was doing. LOL They where getting the wrong idea, that i was having a teenager fit (i was a teenager then :p) because of that. I remember my mom screaming too.

being grounded myself on that day i think, or not wanting to go myself :( feeling frustrated of not being understood.

a building with apartments on the ground, the light or the appartments where lightpink, someone i know from the past invited me, but he tried to make me his girlfriend, he was a bit pushy about it and his breath wasn't all that brilliant neither. :( But there was a party that his family gave, i saw his father and sister or friend , and there was food so i did stay and tried to get allot of foodsies, while trying to avoid his avances, ( they where everywhere in the house on p lastic plates of two on top of eachother, i remember yellow and green ones.) Boy was i focussed on the food! :D I wanted to collect all sort of yummies before the party was over.

i think i put a medium large fried shrimp in my mouth tail up!! ^^;; I worried at how i ate it wrong. there was allot of fried stuff.

first i thought the boymans advances wheren't that bad but i was proven wrong.

later i was somewhere in another apartment where two guys where sleeping under white sheets and they awoke and knew the person and kind of gave me messages that not taking his advances was a good idea. :p then they returned to sleeping.

Some nights before i had a dream where i was settling for a friend of mine that i knew, he was very happy that i was going to live with him, the whole apartment was grey. While moving in i felt that i really did not want this (something else might have happened but i do not remember it right now) and even though it would hurt his feelings i had to go. So i whent!

one clear message is not to settle for anything that doesn't feel right! And reality shmeality!! Isn't that the thing that can also get you too stay locked up in a high security boxy vault that pretends it has actual real power against you! (which is it's power :p) It might be the safe thing to do, but you will settle also, while feeling deep within there is more, that wouldn't make me truly happy personally! You can dance higher.

;p your going forward that is allot of good shtuffs there i think, as being trapped in one of my own high security vaulty boxything for a while!

Dancing Bear

WOW Yora I think you are onto something there.
I will give detailed feedback once i have the kids off to school.. which should only be a couple of hours away.

DB xx

Dancing Bear

Being very angry at my mom and in front of my mom and family, there where some nephews, they did not understand or empathise that much, which made me more enraged, it was something like queens day in holland where people have fleamarkets in the city

i remember screaming things out of anger, which wouldnt have made the point anyway, i should have screamed what i was really feeling, what i stand behind, rather to feel like a stranger among family and stand behind on what i was expressing from what i felt and thought then the other thing i was doing. LOL They where getting the wrong idea, that i was having a teenager fit (i was a teenager then :p) because of that. I remember my mom screaming too.

being grounded myself on that day i think, or not wanting to go myself :( feeling frustrated of not being understood.

I think this could be part of a blockage i need to work through, Being angry and not heard and misunderstood. Why is it important? Why do i seek it from the people i do? (Family)
I have high expectations of myself, to be a good reader and to be able to help others genuinely. This you mention i have been thinking about.. I have come a long way and healed immensley..Do i have that little bit further to go? Maybe through this message in your dream, I do!!

a building with apartments on the ground, the light or the appartments where lightpink, someone i know from the past invited me, but he tried to make me his girlfriend, he was a bit pushy about it and his breath wasn't all that brilliant neither. :( But there was a party that his family gave, i saw his father and sister or friend , and there was food so i did stay and tried to get allot of foodsies, while trying to avoid his avances, ( they where everywhere in the house on p lastic plates of two on top of eachother, i remember yellow and green ones.) Boy was i focussed on the food! :D I wanted to collect all sort of yummies before the party was over.
Its funny you should mention food. I am focused these days of making home made well balanced foods, to keep my entire fit and healthy.

i think i put a medium large fried shrimp in my mouth tail up!! ^^;; I worried at how i ate it wrong. there was allot of fried stuff.
Definately nought to do with me.. I cannot eat shell fish..and def no fried stuff .. immune system goes haywire and my stomach doesnt agree with anything fatty.. LOL!! You were most definately focused on foo though LOL!!

first i thought the boymans advances wheren't that bad but i was proven wrong.

later i was somewhere in another apartment where two guys where sleeping under white sheets and they awoke and knew the person and kind of gave me messages that not taking his advances was a good idea. :p then they returned to sleeping.

Some nights before i had a dream where i was settling for a friend of mine that i knew, he was very happy that i was going to live with him, the whole apartment was grey. While moving in i felt that i really did not want this (something else might have happened but i do not remember it right now) and even though it would hurt his feelings i had to go. So i whent!

one clear message is not to settle for anything that doesn't feel right! And reality shmeality!! Isn't that the thing that can also get you too stay locked up in a high security boxy vault that pretends it has actual real power against you! (which is it's power :p) It might be the safe thing to do, but you will settle also, while feeling deep within there is more, that wouldn't make me truly happy personally! You can dance higher.

;p your going forward that is allot of good shtuffs there i think, as being trapped in one of my own high security vaulty boxything for a while!
Yes i think this lot does point to going by ones feelings, what feels right and what doesnt..
I pretty much do that..but then LOL!! When i have a goal in mind and i am striving, all feelings go to the wayside.. Guess i am going to have to stop that habit :D

Thanks Yora for your insightful dream!!

Yora

I think this could be part of a blockage i need to work through, Being angry and not heard and misunderstood. Why is it important? Why do i seek it from the people i do? (Family)
I have high expectations of myself, to be a good reader and to be able to help others genuinely. This you mention i have been thinking about.. I have come a long way and healed immensley..Do i have that little bit further to go? Maybe through this message in your dream, I do!!
----

i hope that it can help! :D in the dream i felt that when i talked from the heart the truths that where mine, maybe they wouldn't understand mentally but they would deep within and have a trusting feeling about it.

----

Its funny you should mention food. I am focused these days of making home made well balanced foods, to keep my entire fit and healthy.

Definately nought to do with me.. I cannot eat shell fish..and def no fried stuff .. immune system goes haywire and my stomach doesnt agree with anything fatty.. LOL!! You were most definately focused on foo though LOL!!

-----
Mwahaha!! It could be a metaphor of something though! :p About not letting those delicious treats that aren't even healthy for you (there where some even that my moluccan family would make) seduce you into staying at a party where a pushy advancive person is around!

Eating the fried shrimp reversed and noticing that this way it's wrong and doesn't give me the full delicious expierence could also be about something else that maybe is wrong in it's totality or taken wrong.
--

Yes i think this lot does point to going by ones feelings, what feels right and what doesnt..
I pretty much do that..but then LOL!! When i have a goal in mind and i am striving, all feelings go to the wayside.. Guess i am going to have to stop that habit :D

Thanks Yora for your insightful dream!!

---
You have the toolset! :D Even the "reality" box is part of them, it served you in a way, and your compass of the brain&the heart. Enjoy this adventure!! ;p or bla! <3
----

Yora

Dream of meeting a friend from a good friend of mine, meeting him and wanting to get to know him better, he is interesting and funny and seemingly kind. We had a nice flow going on with jokes and talking.

i bought a box of chocolate bonbons at the tabaco shop somewhere, because i am quite down and i walk down the stairs and meet him, he is seemingly nice again&funny, he is happy to see me vica versa. we exchange phone nrs. It was winter no snow yet, but i feel a christmas eve feeling and have a red long scarve around my neck, i think he had a capuchinno brown one. He lifts my mood and i trust him way too soon. ^^;; (it's food or connections with me isn't it! :p)

we meet in a forest that is in my dreams and in reality but just pieces of the reality part. I have seen this forest before. We go with a grey dog/wolf. I see a flash of my black sisterdog layla, she looks cautious, she might be a bit scared even. :( the wolf is going in the pond/sea i worry because i don't know if he has gone swimming before he goes really deep under the water there!! First he put his head under water and there where allot of bubbles and foam going to the surface, he knew how to handle the water! I wanted to explore the forest and go further, wanted to show him the beautifull dreamy scenery with fluffy trees of light pink and soft light pink grain thingies and grass and then look beyond. But suddenly!

We were in an old beautifull room that had darkred very fancy old (but all in good shape) darkred or a red i'm not sure. With darkmahogany framing. There where at least to chairs like that and a dark (chocolate :)) shiney mahogany (recently glazed with that glazing stuff!) coffeetable. There where at least two owl ornaments, one tiny and one sized like a real one, perhaps it was a real one! I remember seeing a golfgreen colour too don't know on what! Maybe a rug or on the desk. There was a fireplace and he was going to make chocolate milk for us two. (i thought of how my boyfriend recently made chocomilk for us, it was with powder in milk, cold :p) The house was of two friends/family members of him.

(I hope this dreamscene is not too much, i'll be happy to delete it if i must!)

i thought it was all going to be innocent and playfull and romantic, something that has been missing a while with my own boyfriend. ( I love him very much and it's getting better, but our relationship has to heal, and we have to get out the one room apartment we live in. :p) thought it was going to be, but then i suddenly was in a big bed. T_T and i still thought it would be innocent and playfull all with a bit of fluttery feelings mixed with friendly but not going too far, naïve me!! it's a freeaking bed! And then he broke the spell and ewww he did shtuff :S it was suprising to me even though i was in a bed, and i asked him why he did that, he said he wanted to feel what it was like (eww stoopid douche) when he said that i saw my boyfriend instead of him looking downwards confused , and at that time (even then o_0 snap out of it missy!) i thought about how i did not shave some lines (in reality i have to shave way more then just that stupid area. >.> but i degress) Hoping that he would seize his actions i shouted i am not even prepaired! when that did not work i had to use psychical force and whent away or struggled away lol, in the forest by the pond a rainbow crystal coloured fish and frog, and a cute bird (duck?) maybe a seahorse (not sure if the wolf was there) came too cheer me up. I held on too a crystal rainbow coloured dolphin (thank you db :p the crystal itself was a dark purple, the undertone of it) and the whole expierence was very soothing and comforting as i hanged unto the fins of mister dolphin. (or misses!) :( I thought to myself i feel calm and safe and happy now, but this does not amends the wrongs i have to take responsibility for. I was shocked and dissapointed at that person, he was not who i thought he was. And he broke the dreambubble by his actions. I thought of that i did not feel anything except confusion and shock but today i got reminded of how i can forget big less positive events for a while because it's too much at that moment.

(I was in the store today irl, and i heard that a man fell, when i got outside he was standing and people where talking to him that he should go to the hospital, i felt relieved that he was okay, when i got home i wanted to tell a friend but i forgot when we talked about other things, later it popped up.

Maybe a handy mechanisme somewhere for the moment, but i have to make sure i don't numb my feelings, trying be kind to myself and to allow myself to feel the sad stuffs when i can!!! It can turn into fysical errors in my bodysystem! I practice when i feel sad feelings when i watch movies/series and such, because it's more safe to allow myself to feel those feelings and it feels very healthy to feel sad and let my emotions be&flow in a gentle way, but i notice that the wall is quite firm and stands strong, that feels okay too because i'm working on it when i can lol and allowing it at least. Maybe this mechanisme holds a clue for you too! I thought it was important to add. )

i was home (at my moms place) And i saw a lightblue oldtimer car maybe a beetle and a lightbrown skinned guy with black&white clothing and high curly hair. He was laughing and i knew that that idiot guy was with him and put him up to this. He was at the backdoor and i was confronted with guilt and how to explain this to my boyfriend. I did not want to see him sad,but i could not not explain, when the realities i kept apart in my mind mixed, i became conscious of it. how unfair this was and not how i wanted to go about it, the guy started to act a bit insane in a non good way, and mean way, i felt like he wanted to say things and ruin my relationship for fun. I knew that even though the rainbow crystal friends gave me a feeling that the chapter was closed and i was over it, i had to face it and be true in why and what to my boyfriend too. Even if it whent too far i whent to far in allowing myself to be there, allowing those split realities to excist, not really facing them when i was conscious in either. Wanted to tell him the truth of allowing myself to be there and experience what i was missing allot in our relationship. :( ugh heavy dream that makes me realize o.a. that i should keep the romantic needs in my fantasies and not allow an opening for more. To be conscious about that it's not just a dream to get carried away in. LOL

and so the dream ended!

Except for a part where there was a road with allot of cars where there was game where you had to cross the road and avoid the cars but you could only stop for a little while i think. I did it too. There where also some strippers doing that. ;P

i don't know if there is something you can get out of this, hope it makes sense and is not too shocking. ^^;; *hughug* you made me a special dolphin indeed!

celticnoodle

wow!

well, my dream was not as involved as Yoras. :p sort of boring after reading hers. :laugh: again no detail. I saw a cat come to me, and while I do have a cat as a guide, it has not come to me in a long while, and this was not the same cat I have as a guide. This cat came to me and just stared, you know how cats do. it was an orange cat and I do recall it walking up to me and turning around, so I got a good look at it and it's tail was the orange fur with lines in it--so just an orange cat. nice green eyes, not too green that they glowed, just plain green eyes. it sat down, wrapped its tail around it's feet and then looked right at me and stared.......................

that is it!

now, in a sense, I woke up and thought to myself, how good a meaning for you! as you know this is a guardian of the underworld and also the guardian of homes and happiness within the home. It also is a symbol of strong psychic abilities.

[**My guide cat, btw, came to me at a time when I also was having family issues, and the cat, I found out can also be a message to distance yourself from people and situations--which is what I did and when I did so, I saw that I was finally once again making headway, though I was still troubled and upset by the family issues. So, I think this is why the orange tabby came to me for you, DB.

the cat, (among other guides), told me that a new path was going to become available to me and would help me go where I need to, spiritually. **]

now, cats are very mysterious and a symbol of such and also a good omen to say that psychic abilities are present--(think Queen of Wands here, DB!).

so, while the cat 'dream' was so simple, (typical of a cat, eh? :D) it is also a powerful message, I think that you need to just remove yourself for awhile from the family issues and try not to dwell on it (hard to do, I KNOW!) and that a new path is opening up to you and you will soar up this spiritual path and learn new abilities and also deepen your current abilities.

hope it helps!