Dream Divination Experiment.

Yora

The way you remember dreams is spectacular, Yora. I didn't know one could remember so much! : )

^o^ thank you Haizea!! *hugs* (I don't have the pressure of having to go work or school on my mind though *blush* :p i think it is one of the important factors!) I did note the ones from earlier on in a text file by the way!! LOL Did some editting, (also to make it understandable haha) but with colours i had to stop myself sometimes from editting since i was not sure it would be accurate. :p

Haizea

If mingbop can't make sense of the dreams for her, I will get them for myself...included the one of the plastic sword that could become a lethal weapon. :D

If we relate astrology and tarot, I identify myself with the Queen of Swords. ;)

Yora

If mingbop can't make sense of the dreams for her, I will get them for myself...included the one of the plastic sword that could become a lethal weapon. :D

If we relate astrology and tarot, I identify myself with the Queen of Swords. ;)

:D i think it is very happy to be of service!

mingbop

I really honestly find dreams so very hard to understand. I dont know why.

Yora

Amazing dreams too - a university full of Tarot cards lolol - wow. I wish I had dreams like that. I honestly can't understand dreams at all. Thank you for this xxx

*hugs* your welcome!! :D Maybe something here feels right or clicks to you!

The sword is one important thing, a power that seems harmless but is really powerfull when in use. (maybe something that's in the family) The shiney silver hair (shining in the moonlight :p) feels like it might be a point of importance too but have no clue what myself!

The university was having a bit of havoc by two people but is now fully protected again, safe and calm. Maybe not always calm because there are students in there experimenting and such! (Perhaps the answer to your question! :p)

Something that doesn't cost much for me (cd was one dollah!) might be of help, so don't put it back where you can't find it! :p LOL i thought i did not need it at first but when i was ready to pay for everything, i thought back of how it could be of more help then i thought at first and that i was really curious if it would. It could have been something about spiritual guides or astral projection/lucid dreaming, not sure!

Haizea

I just can't explain things to give better feedback, but if you feel interested I could try to explain to you in private, Yora.

This dreaming session has been during a time when I have been quite up and down in my emotions, so I could have sucked up a lot of dream energy. :D

I truly believe that you are really really good at this, Yora. : )

Yora

I just can't explain things to give better feedback, but if you feel interested I could try to explain to you in private, Yora.

This dreaming session has been during a time when I have been quite up and down in my emotions, so I could have sucked up a lot of dream energy. :D

I truly believe that you are really really good at this, Yora. : )

^_^ Ooh i am very curious thank you!!! <3

Haizea

I will. ;)

I've been thinking that perhaps you are the dolphin that Dancing Bear created for me. :D

Haizea

I am revising the thread, and one of mingbop's first messages screams out CLEARLY now...after some time. :D

Yora, you might want to read again page 12, and the dreams celticnoodle and obeity related. : )

Yora

I am revising the thread, and one of mingbop's first messages screams out CLEARLY now...after some time. :D

Yora, you might want to read again page 12, and the dreams celticnoodle and obeity related. : )

yes! :D later i shall give replies, right now i'm a bit woozy from quitting smoking (again :p LOL luckily this time i have electric cigs by my side so it is more easy!)