Dream Divination 2013-001

linnie

Seriously cool, Mell :D

Me please... I'd love to join in, CN... Thank you. :)

celticnoodle

yes, mell, that was a cool dream! :p

Fortuna

I would like to join also, please.

danieljuk

I would love to join too please!

Fortuna

Can't wait until January. I've been dreaming about tarot cards and spreads the last few days. Even cards I have never seen before. Maybe this exercise will also lead me to a new deck too!

linnie

Can't wait until January. I've been dreaming about tarot cards and spreads the last few days. Even cards I have never seen before. Maybe this exercise will also lead me to a new deck too!

That's really cool, Fortuna... :). I almost remember a dream of something like that somewhere in the recesses of my mind... but it is too far in to drag it back out just now... Happy festivities, everyone. :heart:

Fortuna

That's really cool, Fortuna... :). I almost remember a dream of something like that somewhere in the recesses of my mind... but it is too far in to drag it back out just now... Happy festivities, everyone. :heart:

Thanks! I have been doing more intensive training on the tarot during my free time. A couple of my dreams ended like readings. The dream that fascinated me the most are those of the unfamiliar cards. I hope I will be able to identify them one day; otherwise, it will drive me bonkers. Luckily there is a store I can go to where a person can handle the various decks they have on sale and maybe I will be able to find it somehow.

linnie

That would be excellent, if you manage to track down an existing deck! :)

Then again, I wonder if it actually does exist in 'now' time? Perhaps you've dreamed it into existence? :)
Thanks! I have been doing more intensive training on the tarot during my free time. A couple of my dreams ended like readings. The dream that fascinated me the most are those of the unfamiliar cards. I hope I will be able to identify them one day; otherwise, it will drive me bonkers. Luckily there is a store I can go to where a person can handle the various decks they have on sale and maybe I will be able to find it somehow.

jaled

Interpretation

Yes, I would appreciate a lot the interpretation of a dream I have not been able to understand. Thank you in advance!

spiraling

I would absolutely enjoy hearing another's input into one of my dreams. Some of the imagery can seem 'intriguing', but those are the most fun to interpret.