Dream Divination 2013-001


> Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Divination



 
linnie's Avatar
linnie  linnie is offline
Born Silver-Haired
 
Join Date: 20 Oct 2010
Location: Creeks, hills and rainforests in Northern NSW, Oz
Posts: 5,332
linnie 

Seriously cool, Mell

Me please... I'd love to join in, CN... Thank you.
Top   #11
celticnoodle's Avatar
celticnoodle  celticnoodle is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Aug 2006
Location: across from spook hill
Posts: 29,152
celticnoodle 

yes, mell, that was a cool dream!
Top   #12
Fortuna's Avatar
Fortuna  Fortuna is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Dec 2012
Location: US
Posts: 2,043
Fortuna 

I would like to join also, please.
Top   #13
danieljuk's Avatar
danieljuk  danieljuk is offline
Sad Oracle
 
Join Date: 23 Nov 2011
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 8,828
danieljuk 

I would love to join too please!
Top   #14
Fortuna's Avatar
Fortuna  Fortuna is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Dec 2012
Location: US
Posts: 2,043
Fortuna 

Can't wait until January. I've been dreaming about tarot cards and spreads the last few days. Even cards I have never seen before. Maybe this exercise will also lead me to a new deck too!
Top   #15

linnie's Avatar
linnie  linnie is offline
Born Silver-Haired
 
Join Date: 20 Oct 2010
Location: Creeks, hills and rainforests in Northern NSW, Oz
Posts: 5,332
linnie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortuna View Post
Can't wait until January. I've been dreaming about tarot cards and spreads the last few days. Even cards I have never seen before. Maybe this exercise will also lead me to a new deck too!
That's really cool, Fortuna... . I almost remember a dream of something like that somewhere in the recesses of my mind... but it is too far in to drag it back out just now... Happy festivities, everyone.
Top   #16
Fortuna's Avatar
Fortuna  Fortuna is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Dec 2012
Location: US
Posts: 2,043
Fortuna 

Quote:
Originally Posted by linnie View Post
That's really cool, Fortuna... . I almost remember a dream of something like that somewhere in the recesses of my mind... but it is too far in to drag it back out just now... Happy festivities, everyone.
Thanks! I have been doing more intensive training on the tarot during my free time. A couple of my dreams ended like readings. The dream that fascinated me the most are those of the unfamiliar cards. I hope I will be able to identify them one day; otherwise, it will drive me bonkers. Luckily there is a store I can go to where a person can handle the various decks they have on sale and maybe I will be able to find it somehow.
Top   #17
linnie's Avatar
linnie  linnie is offline
Born Silver-Haired
 
Join Date: 20 Oct 2010
Location: Creeks, hills and rainforests in Northern NSW, Oz
Posts: 5,332
linnie 

That would be excellent, if you manage to track down an existing deck! :-)

Then again, I wonder if it actually does exist in 'now' time? Perhaps you've dreamed it into existence? :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortuna View Post
Thanks! I have been doing more intensive training on the tarot during my free time. A couple of my dreams ended like readings. The dream that fascinated me the most are those of the unfamiliar cards. I hope I will be able to identify them one day; otherwise, it will drive me bonkers. Luckily there is a store I can go to where a person can handle the various decks they have on sale and maybe I will be able to find it somehow.
Top   #18
jaled's Avatar
jaled  jaled is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 20 Feb 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,513
jaled 
Interpretation


Yes, I would appreciate a lot the interpretation of a dream I have not been able to understand. Thank you in advance!
Top   #19
spiraling  spiraling is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Nov 2011
Location: parallel universe 37(dark matter is guacamole).
Posts: 656
spiraling 

I would absolutely enjoy hearing another's input into one of my dreams. Some of the imagery can seem 'intriguing', but those are the most fun to interpret.
Top   #20
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.