Dream Divination 2013-001

YDM42

I had a dream, but I don't recall what it was last night. so, if I remember, I'll post. sorry!

Last night was the night of the fog-dont worry. l'll explain later.

YDM42

All the dreams last night pointed to my struggle with Generalized Anxiety Disorder- the fog, the not remembering, the feeling rushed, scared and afraid, feeling lost most of the time- I do have a male caretaker and he is the 7th child of 14 children. But I dont trust him, and am moving away from that idea---I just want to go it alone. I am trying something new, to make some changes and I am struggling with resistance. Funny it was zombies, because I'm studying mental science- the energy of the mind and trying to focus this energy, and its been a struggle, that is something I want to be successful at, so far all the dreams have addressed my typical day to day issues that I perceive as barriers to the kind of life I want for myself. Very encouraging answers and information.

SagiChar

My dreams were not very detailed but here goes nothing!!!

My dream was of a woman I know (an old friend's mother actually), that I haven't SEEN or heard from in YEARS!!! She was giving me advice (in my dream) of something that is going on right now in my waking life. BUT...I think this may be relevant to you and your question, so maybe my dream will benefit BOTH of us!

I need to give you a bit of background (normally I wouldn't, but in this case I must, as this dream feels like it's NOT what it seems...), in MY life right now...I'm pondering a job. I am currently self employed, but a job has come my way that is sort of hard to pass up, almost like a no brainer type of job.

So anyways...in my dream, this mother is telling me "NO, do NOT take this job...you need to stay home with your family". Now, the reason I say this dream is NOT what it seems is because this woman is a very "woman's lib" type of person...meaning, she (if I asked her) would tell me to TAKE THE JOB, for sure, especially if she knew my circumstances. So...I feel like the fact that I have not seen her or heard from her in years, and for her to all of the sudden come into my life telling me NO DON'T take this job...well, it's not in her nature to do that.

Now why, in my dream would she tell me the opposite? Well, I think because in my waking life, I was searching for an answer, that only "I" can make. No one else can. So, I almost feel like this message is also for you...meaning that your, "How can I accomplish / attain the things I want most in life?" question means that only YOU can answer this...almost like you KNOW the answer, you just want someone else to tell you. I think you KNOW what to do...but...you almost feel like you need validation or permission maybe, from someone else, to go forward. What I think, is that you KNOW what you need to do, and you just need to say, "Forget this!" and DO IT!!!

I had another dream (with you in my mind before laying my head to rest) in which I was at my aunt's house. Now, here's another circumstance where her and I do not really speak. I haven't been to her house in years (even though she lives next door to me), but, her house was the same as I remember - and we were getting along. It's the familiarity and comfort that sticks out here...so, I'm just thinking that with your question, "How can I accomplish / attain the things I want most in life?"...maybe it's something that is familiar to you...that is close to home and maybe to do with family, or a family member who has information for you....

Just my thoughts...and tonight, I am going to lay my head down yet one more time, with you in mind to see what else comes to my dreams. If I dream something else I remember...you'll be the first to know!!!

danieljuk

sorry to hear you suffer from GAD YDM42 , I suffer from several different anxiety problems myself and totally understand about achieving what you want. its so hard sometimes and in some situations :(

I had a dream last night which I am so glad about. Was really worried I would be totally blank all week! My dreams are normally very vivid but with this dream it was foggy and misty. Not so clear. I presumed when I wrote it down this morning that maybe dreaming for someone else it might be like that, but after reading your posts its more intriguing. It definitely wasn't "clear" it was a bit foggy like a layer over the dream.

I dreamt of a cave in a location, I was thinking it was like a forest or jungle, maybe more jungle. You could go in the cave and it didn't seem scary or dangerous, quite comforting. In front of the cave was a waterfall which was easy to walk through into the cave. Definitely water in front of it but I can't remember a pool or anything in front of it.

That was the dream really, it seemed quite positive and calming to me. Not scary at all.

Had a little search online at different interpretation about some of the key parts of it. Caves can represent refuge and protection and almost a "womb" like quality. dark caves can represent the unconscious mind. Also they can represent deep thinking on an issue.
Waterfalls represent "letting go". releasing emotions and renewal and regeneration.
I think the cave was quite light, it didn't seem dark

obviously it's what it means to you that is important but its an interesting dream. I have never dreamt of a cave before I don't think! hope it helps :) will keep doing it!

krystalkitty

morning..wow another round of everyone interesting dreams can't wait to see your thought.I have enjoyed reading them all.

so last night it's weird as I know in these dreams I'm dreaming I can here myself say quick I need to write this down lol.. but celticnoodle was right it is becoming easier to recall the dream or break the dream.

I was walking past a shop outside there were two glass boxes with dresses in them. I did sketches but can't scan as no laptop..one was more of a nightie with green it was long I and had a sweet heart neckline and a tutu round the middle. gems a cross the chest area.. looking at my sketch if is almost fairy like. I then really needed the dress so I went into ask. it was full of people as it seemed inside to be a bridal shop and a hen party present. I felt awkward here apologising that I wouldn't get in the way and hiding in the corner to wait for the assistant.
she then came over with a handful of boxes I took them thinking what are these inside were earrings. a big diamond shape filled with diamonds and a cameo style. shadow portrait with dark Maroon colour. she was then staring at me as to why was I still there. I then said but I wanted the dress. she came back with a high neck dress. long with slits like the Chinese style a line.. it was white with flowers green and brown. I told her it was wasn't right. she was unimpressed and said why had I not asked for it. she then said I only have a size 12 I usually wear a 14 but sometimes wear 12.

then suddenly in an office with loads of drawers and numbers...

I think perhaps the dream is about having clarity about what you want so you can display this to everyone else around you so everyone is reading from the same place. the dress being fairy like we'll depends it could mean you need a little magic in your life.. or perhaps you need to draw on some of you hidden or lost qualities .
perhaps bringing the dress showing you need to be focused and grounded with the brown and green and begin afresh the background being white.

looking forward to your thoughts

YDM42

Just wanted to mention that I believe the zombies represent "poverty"....

the memory vague but I was in a shop hiding I was the last human left everyone else was zombies including a baby had with me. then a group came into where we were hiding and I was waiting by the door with a blue plastic spade a kids one..so not really going to be able to fight them off..they took a few bites out of my arm and I was saying please don't let me change end it but they were saying that I was strong enough and this wouldn't change as it hadn't broken the skin they wanted to keep me as a pet..
we moved somewhere else things become a bit hazy here but then I remember I was in a cinema I had control of the remote for what then changed to a room full of people. then something went wrong and I couldn't get the film back was pressing everything was panicking and run off back to what seemed like home where the man who looked after me was. he was frustrated had come back went on the phone and fixed the problem..

that's it..maybe suggesting problems seem insurmountable and you don't always feel you have the right tools to deal with things. hiding away again but you need to have more confidence perhaps patience too as you are stronger than you realise.

oh and number 7 kept appearing ....maybe an angel message or something else that has relevance..

DownUnderNZer

Dream three:

I dreamt an old friend I havent seen in ages due to her moving etc invited me to her beach house out of the blue which was a really nice gesture. And I actually thought with a smile: How nice! :heart:

However, I didnt want to go, and I said so as well. (Nothing bad just I didnt want to do it).

MESSAGE I THINK HERE IS: No matter how inviting something may be, go with your gut instinct regardless and dont hold back from saying what you think or feel. :)

YDM42

Well the only thing I can say to this is that one of my personal crutches has been lack of support from my family, even in getting my education- I feel like what most parents would encouraged, mind discouraged, sort of like the first woman you dreamed of. But I did it anyway, and it bothers me that I would in the end not make use of the the education that I struggled to earn. I also figured out yesterday that I was working withing the realm of what was familiar to me, and maybe I need to branch out. I'm comfortable doing graphic design, web design, but is it really good for my hands? I'm clutching at this career field because it is familiar, something I know.

My dreams were not very detailed but here goes nothing!!!

My dream was of a woman I know (an old friend's mother actually), that I haven't SEEN or heard from in YEARS!!! She was giving me advice (in my dream) of something that is going on right now in my waking life. BUT...I think this may be relevant to you and your question, so maybe my dream will benefit BOTH of us!

I need to give you a bit of background (normally I wouldn't, but in this case I must, as this dream feels like it's NOT what it seems...), in MY life right now...I'm pondering a job. I am currently self employed, but a job has come my way that is sort of hard to pass up, almost like a no brainer type of job.

So anyways...in my dream, this mother is telling me "NO, do NOT take this job...you need to stay home with your family". Now, the reason I say this dream is NOT what it seems is because this woman is a very "woman's lib" type of person...meaning, she (if I asked her) would tell me to TAKE THE JOB, for sure, especially if she knew my circumstances. So...I feel like the fact that I have not seen her or heard from her in years, and for her to all of the sudden come into my life telling me NO DON'T take this job...well, it's not in her nature to do that.

Now why, in my dream would she tell me the opposite? Well, I think because in my waking life, I was searching for an answer, that only "I" can make. No one else can. So, I almost feel like this message is also for you...meaning that your, "How can I accomplish / attain the things I want most in life?" question means that only YOU can answer this...almost like you KNOW the answer, you just want someone else to tell you. I think you KNOW what to do...but...you almost feel like you need validation or permission maybe, from someone else, to go forward. What I think, is that you KNOW what you need to do, and you just need to say, "Forget this!" and DO IT!!!

I had another dream (with you in my mind before laying my head to rest) in which I was at my aunt's house. Now, here's another circumstance where her and I do not really speak. I haven't been to her house in years (even though she lives next door to me), but, her house was the same as I remember - and we were getting along. It's the familiarity and comfort that sticks out here...so, I'm just thinking that with your question, "How can I accomplish / attain the things I want most in life?"...maybe it's something that is familiar to you...that is close to home and maybe to do with family, or a family member who has information for you....

Just my thoughts...and tonight, I am going to lay my head down yet one more time, with you in mind to see what else comes to my dreams. If I dream something else I remember...you'll be the first to know!!!

YDM42

I think you had a vision. A vision of something I created. Let me find a place to host the pictures and I will post them for you. ITs just a place I recently created online in a 3d world- "upon this rock" ---meaning I am not building my world on sand or creating sandcastles any more. I go there to relax, and meditate. Its' recently been taking over by someone who seems very at home with it. DO these picture look familiar? Yes inside the cave is very light, there is a light beam shining down from the sky into the cave. Also in my last several interviews I am sure that GAD played a role in me not coming across as a professinal, the first moment things went in the opposite direction, I was done....I was asked a question and I started to stutter and I was done.....smh. I blew the interview and that was sad because I was the first selected to be interviewed of all the applicants.

http://tiny.cc/k8wzqw

http://tiny.cc/eaxzqw

http://tiny.cc/5axzqw

If we dream of caves there is a good chance we are exploring our own potential, and may be ready to start a new phase of our own personal evolution.

sorry to hear you suffer from GAD YDM42 , I suffer from several different anxiety problems myself and totally understand about achieving what you want. its so hard sometimes and in some situations :(

I had a dream last night which I am so glad about. Was really worried I would be totally blank all week! My dreams are normally very vivid but with this dream it was foggy and misty. Not so clear. I presumed when I wrote it down this morning that maybe dreaming for someone else it might be like that, but after reading your posts its more intriguing. It definitely wasn't "clear" it was a bit foggy like a layer over the dream.

I dreamt of a cave in a location, I was thinking it was like a forest or jungle, maybe more jungle. You could go in the cave and it didn't seem scary or dangerous, quite comforting. In front of the cave was a waterfall which was easy to walk through into the cave. Definitely water in front of it but I can't remember a pool or anything in front of it.

That was the dream really, it seemed quite positive and calming to me. Not scary at all.

Had a little search online at different interpretation about some of the key parts of it. Caves can represent refuge and protection and almost a "womb" like quality. dark caves can represent the unconscious mind. Also they can represent deep thinking on an issue.
Waterfalls represent "letting go". releasing emotions and renewal and regeneration.
I think the cave was quite light, it didn't seem dark

obviously it's what it means to you that is important but its an interesting dream. I have never dreamt of a cave before I don't think! hope it helps :) will keep doing it!

YDM42

Well, I agree with your assessment of the dream, as well I had a revelation yesterday while driving -- and that revelation was that I should not focus on the material aspects when setting my goals, the things that are in my life currently came from focusing on the material aspects of what I wanted. All that glitters is not gold. Being clear on what I want and then asking for it, is not as easy at it might seam- at first. I have now learned that I should focus on the prototype, or the purpose of the thing that I want, and not be specific with the outer form, or numbers....like in the size of the dress. Does it do what I need it do, what DO I desire of these goals, and what purpose will they serve in my life, so it seems if I set my heart on what pupose these things will serve in my life I will be closer to finding the answer. How many of us want something and then get it and find it not fulfilling. So the object is to focus first on the feeling or intention of "fulfillment" and work backwards from there. You dream makes perfect sense to me.

morning..wow another round of interesting dreams can't wait to see your thoughts.

so last night it's weird as I know in these dreams I'm dreaming I can here myself say quick I need to write this down lol.. but celticnoodle was right it is becoming easier to recall the dream or break the dream.

I was walking past a shop outside there were two glass boxes with dresses in them. I did sketches but can't scan as no laptop..one was more of a nightie with green it was long I and had a sweet heart neckline and a tutu round the middle. gems a cross the chest area.. looking at my sketch if is almost fairy like. I then really needed the dress so I went into ask. it was full of people as it seemed inside to be a bridal shop and a hen party present. I felt awkward here apologising that I wouldn't get in the way and hiding in the corner to wait for the assistant.
she then came over with a handful of boxes I took them thinking what are these inside were earrings. a big diamond shape filled with diamonds and a cameo style. shadow portrait with dark Maroon colour. she was then staring at me as to why was I still there. I then said but I wanted the dress. she came back with a high neck dress. long with slits like the Chinese style a line.. it was white with flowers green and brown. I told her it was wasn't right. she was unimpressed and said why had I not asked for it. she then said I only have a size 12 I usually wear a 14 but sometimes wear 12.

then suddenly in an office with loads of drawers and numbers...

I think perhaps the dream is about having clarity about what you want so you can display this to everyone else around you so everyone is reading from the same place. the dress being fairy like we'll depends it could mean you need a little magic in your life.. or perhaps you need to draw on some of you hidden or lost qualities .
perhaps bringing the dress showing you need to be focused and grounded with the brown and green and begin afresh the background being white.

looking forward to your thoughts