Dream Divination 2013-001

celticnoodle

When home later I will look up a few things you may have overlooked CN...like red, numbers etc.

Been an interesting exercise and learning experience thats for sure. Well deserved break needed... :)

Didnt know dreams could be so insightful, but wish I understood them better at times.

okay DownUnder. that would be very nice of you and appreciated. thank you.

celticnoodle

Additional info:

I kind of remember the girls being around the age of 16 too and when they said $65 I first thought $16 dollars..even $16.50.

RED: Red is an indication of raw energy, force, vigor, intense passion, aggression, power, courage, impulsiveness and passion. The color red has deep emotional and spiritual connotations. Consider the phrase "seeing red" to denote anger. Alternatively, the color red in your dream indicates a lack of energy. You are feeling tired or lethargic.

yes, true.

SIXTEEN: Sixteen symbolizes innocence, naivet, vulnerability, and tenderness. It also indicates some spiritual cleansing and destruction of the old and birth of the new. Alternatively, the dream may represents a coming of age for you. Consider the significance of "sweet sixteen".

SIXTY: This number is associated with time. It may refer to time running out or longevity.

never thought of sixty in this way, but now that you mention it, yes. I also found where this number is related to the Lovers card in Tarot, which also makes sense to me in my situation. It is also related to Virgo and the planet Venus. It is a building number and symbolizes responsibility and service acheived through love, nurturing and protection. there is also more--but I won't post all of it here. it was interesting to read however.

MONEY: To give or spend money in your dream is analogous to giving love. You are looking for love.

SHOPPING: To dream that you are shopping symbolizes your needs and desires. It also represents opportunities and options that you come across in life. Consider what you are shopping for and what needs you are try to fulfill. In particular, to dream that you are shopping for food and groceries signifies your hidden attempt to buy the attention of others. If you are shopping for clothes, then it suggests that you are trying to put forth a new image.

both true. I am looking for taking part in something that will help me find something rewarding in my life that I can do.

TWO: (Two girls/two Police Officers): Two stands for balance, diversity, partnership, marriage cooperation, soul, or receptivity. It can also symbolize double weakness or double strength. The world is seen as being made up of dualities and opposites, as in the male and female, mother and father, light and dark, heaven and hell, yin and yang, etc.

UNIFORM: To dream that you or someone is in uniform signifies your need to belong or be part of a group. Alternatively, the dream may suggest that you are conforming too much to the beliefs of others. Learn to think for yourself and be your own person.

Thats about all I can think of right now....

Hope that adds a bit more.... :)
yes, as for the two and balance, I love balance and always try to maintain balance, (I'm a Libra after all). As for the uniform, I do take into consideration, perhaps a bit too much, the beliefs of others. I do need to think for myself and be my own person. very true.

nice, DownUnder. thank you for going to all this trouble.

DownUnderNZer

yes, true.

SIXTEEN: Sixteen symbolizes innocence, naivet, vulnerability, and tenderness. It also indicates some spiritual cleansing and destruction of the old and birth of the new. Alternatively, the dream may represents a coming of age for you. Consider the significance of "sweet sixteen".

SIXTY: This number is associated with time. It may refer to time running out or longevity.

never thought of sixty in this way, but now that you mention it, yes. I also found where this number is related to the Lovers card in Tarot, which also makes sense to me in my situation. It is also related to Virgo and the planet Venus. It is a building number and symbolizes responsibility and service acheived through love, nurturing and protection. there is also more--but I won't post all of it here. it was interesting to read however.

both true. I am looking for taking part in something that will help me find something rewarding in my life that I can do.

yes, as for the two and balance, I love balance and always try to maintain balance, (I'm a Libra after all). As for the uniform, I do take into consideration, perhaps a bit too much, the beliefs of others. I do need to think for myself and be my own person. very true.

nice, DownUnder. thank you for going to all this trouble.

I think I owed it after being busy with my family and being sick and on cold medicine for some days to deqal with symptoms and cough.

Been a very productive exercise....dreaming for others. :D

YDM42

CN, I had a long dream of my friends, Chris and Carrie, they are two very beautiful people, but they don’t know each other. In my dream they were being pushed by popular opinion on Facebook to get together. Not because they had anything in common, but because they are both so very good looking. The dream just went through a series of votes and friends on my page doing everything in their power to get them together. It’s also ironic, because at one time I had small crushes on both of these people. Well let me correct that I had a crush on Chris, but it was two ways- and we talked everyday over the phone for about a year. Carrie on the other hand was the girlfriend of my good friend and teacher in college- and she came on to me one day at an event by raising her shirt and exposing her breast, to show me her sunburn. But that is long ago and who knows maybe she was drunk. This dream was so spectacular that I wanted – or felt the urge to wake up and write it down, but I feel back to sleep. As usual you tell me what you think, when you have time.

celticnoodle

CN, I had a long dream of my friends, Chris and Carrie, they are two very beautiful people, but they don’t know each other. In my dream they were being pushed by popular opinion on Facebook to get together. Not because they had anything in common, but because they are both so very good looking. The dream just went through a series of votes and friends on my page doing everything in their power to get them together. It’s also ironic, because at one time I had small crushes on both of these people. Well let me correct that I had a crush on Chris, but it was two ways- and we talked everyday over the phone for about a year. Carrie on the other hand was the girlfriend of my good friend and teacher in college- and she came on to me one day at an event by raising her shirt and exposing her breast, to show me her sunburn. But that is long ago and who knows maybe she was drunk. This dream was so spectacular that I wanted – or felt the urge to wake up and write it down, but I feel back to sleep. As usual you tell me what you think, when you have time.

lol! well, I've never done anything like Carrie did and I've never had anyone do that to me either, so quite honestly not really sure what to think about it.

so, I did go to the dream dictionary and found this:

Seeing naked breasts can also denote a feeling of exposure and invasion of privacy. In particular, for a woman, the dream may indicate anxieties about becoming a woman/mother.

hmmm...a feeling of exposure and invasion of privacy. also anxieties about becoming a woman/mother. Well, I am feeling like the public exposure of my tarot reader in a club like this may bring some troubles my way w/the law given the NY law on such things. I am anxious about that--obviously. so, yes, this DOES make sense then, doesn't it?

Thank you, YDM42. :)

YDM42

Celticnoodle

Hi Cn, I have two last dreams for you. In the first dream my older sister and I were getting ready to out, but there was a lot of other stuff going on. Good stuff, surprising stuff. I had a old green Honda civic, and my mother was encouraging my father to fix it. I believe the color green means something here. So in my dream I am going back and forth between what my parents are doing and what myself and my sister are doing. SO while my older sister and I are getting dressed for this event, my baby sister is painting the house- my house and the walls are two colors, white on one wall and blue on the other wall, and its looking like she is really messing it up- I can hardly focus for seeing her mistakes and holding myself back from calling these to her attention. The craziest thing happened is that when the curtains where taken down it appears that she really didn’t do a bad job and some of the spots were actually flaws in the wall. I took so much white paint to paint that wall. Back to me getting dressed and my daughter helping me, while this guy I don’t like is there- my parents come home while we are getting dressed and I’m hard pressing my mind to explain why this guy is there, but continue to get dressed with my sister. Crazy thing is that my eldest sister is less concerned with getting dressed as she is with cleaning the paint job up. I am impressed and surprised, because she is actually on the floor cleaning the edges of the floor boards and the floor, in between getting dressed. I end up going shopping with my sister and picking out a necklace- as I am just about totally dressed I glance myself in the mirror and see that there is a florescent light emanating from my face, apparently the necklace lights up green- and the makeup I have on is fluorescing under the green light. SO I am accented in gold, with green florescent makeup. My sister tells me that she knew the necklace lights up. Instead of me removing the necklace I begin to disassemble my face and hair, removing make up and redoing hair…during this time I have to look through the drawers for towels and things to remove the makeup, by this time my mother is at the threshold of the door and is looking in, she can see the stuff in the drawers I am going through, and for the most part I feel really good that the drawers are in order. However in one or two of the drawers are adult toys, or empty containers for adult toys, and I am almost embarrassed but then again I am not. This guy that I am not particularly proud to be associated with is still waiting for us to get ready, my sister is doing both – getting ready and cleaning, and my father is finishing up my car. What a beautiful green finish it turns out to be , almost again florescent green with flashes of gold, and…my car my Honda civic has turned into a mini International Truck—like an eighteen wheeler, but smaller, like the size of a normal car. But I am happy with it. The dream left me feeling nice, even though it was a very busy dream with a lot going on. Hope I didn’t leave out anything important.
Interlude, I woke up and thought to myself that I don’t want to forget this dream, I should write it down, then I decided no, I am too sleepy, so I will go back to sleep, So I did lay back down and said to the universe to give me or help me to focus on the answer to CN’s question I focused my minds eye took some deep breaths and with that in the forefront of my mind…. I went back to sleep--- and lo and behold, I dreamed the first dream again, yep the one concerning Carrie and Chris, but this time it seemed like I was not dreaming it, but being directed through it…yep it was being explained to me, and here is what was said---
The dream is about (being shallow?) – the dream is about changing your life due to pressures from public thoughts and opinions and wanting to be accepted at any cost, even at the cost of your gifts and spirituality. That is what being shallow is all about. The dream is about the pressures of society on the motivates and motivations of people and how we allow social pressure to shape our lives.

Duh…? It was a very interesting night of dreams. I believe the answer to your question in the first dream was that you should focus on your gifts Not the public and not even the money, but focus on what you are giving to society not what you are getting from society. Hope that makes sense.

celticnoodle

Interlude, I woke up and thought to myself that I don’t want to forget this dream, I should write it down, then I decided no, I am too sleepy, so I will go back to sleep, So I did lay back down and said to the universe to give me or help me to focus on the answer to CN’s question I focused my minds eye took some deep breaths and with that in the forefront of my mind…. I went back to sleep--- and lo and behold, I dreamed the first dream again, yep the one concerning Carrie and Chris, but this time it seemed like I was not dreaming it, but being directed through it…yep it was being explained to me, and here is what was said---

Duh…? It was a very interesting night of dreams. I believe the answer to your question in the first dream was that you should focus on your gifts Not the public and not even the money, but focus on what you are giving to society not what you are getting from society. Hope that makes sense.

I only am responding to this part of the dream--your second dream/re-dream. Because the first dream is SO busy, and I'm a bit tired tonight and figure it should wait till tomorrow. :laugh:

anyway, I read through it all and this 2nd part makes such good sense to me. I do worry, as ya'll have read by my responses before. I worry about being 'arrested' and fined or worse, I worry about being ridiculed and accepted. I am a worry-er. I worry about everything. Partly because I have low self esteem and confidence in myself and in my abilities at times. In a huge way, a part of me has this need to be accepted and then a part of me is also like "who cares. I am who I am". its hard to explain really.

anyway, today I took a class at the new age shop near me that was given by a shaman in our area. She (the shaman) led us in 3 separate meditations, and the last one took us back to the lower world to confront our shadow selves to find out what we needed to know.

basically my shadow self gave me the same answers as you were given in this 2nd dream. that I have a gift to share that is important and IS respected. That the people who receive my help have benefited from it and that is what matters. That I am strong and I do have these abilities that are meant to be shared with others.

I really do not worry much about the money. My desire is really more for sharing the gifts that I have with others as I feel so lucky to have them and it feels great to share them. But at the same time, I also want people to not ridicule me for these abilities. that really hurts me. I'm not sure if it is because I am an empath too and so I tend to feel things more deeply or what. However, at any rate, this class today has given me tools to use so that I AM able to protect myself from any harsh feelings others may express over what I do. I can go forward with confidence after using some of the protection skills I learned today in her class while helping others.

thnx YDM42! I'll have a try tomorrow on the first dream.

YDM42

I am so glad to read your response, because this dream was direct. I have never dreamed on the meaning of a dream, nor have I had a repeat dream with narriation- it was a first for me. Also the irony is that i would never use the term shallow, it's just not me or part of my vocabulary-really its not. So that word most certain came and I wrote it as such. I wonder now if it was speaking of your shadow (shallow) side, it would make sense to me. Take your time with the other one, it was a busy busy dream, and just wierd, my bottom line meaning on that one is that basically- weather we acknowledge it or know it or not - the entire universe conspires to help us build our lives and gifts us with the things we desire. It was like the universe (my family) was busy building, cleaning doing...just as our physical bodies work so diligently in service to us, and we barely ever take note that its, pumping blood, separating vitamins and minerals and sending them to skin cells etc....Green is associated with an Angelic color for healing and for the heart, so that color kept standing out- also growth and I am reminded that if Spirit provides for everything thing else, even our bodies that are in service to us, will not provide for you, and take care of you, and pave the way for you to walk forward with this gift. You fears are unfounded, you were me in the dream, getting ready to go out into the world while unaware of all the other preparation that has gone into getting you to the point to share this gift and craft this gift...its like opening night and so much has been and continues to be worked on and prepared. Like I said is was a very busy dream, but it left me with a good feeling, a beautiful feeling, not overwhelmed like I thought I would be. I woke up feeling refreshed and ready- but wanting to go back to sleep because it was too early. So I made myself lay back down and do deep breathing and focus.
Good luck, you will do well.
I only am responding to this part of the dream--your second dream/re-dream. Because the first dream is SO busy, and I'm a bit tired tonight and figure it should wait till tomorrow. :laugh:

anyway, I read through it all and this 2nd part makes such good sense to me. I do worry, as ya'll have read by my responses before. I worry about being 'arrested' and fined or worse, I worry about being ridiculed and accepted. I am a worry-er. I worry about everything. Partly because I have low self esteem and confidence in myself and in my abilities at times. In a huge way, a part of me has this need to be accepted and then a part of me is also like "who cares. I am who I am". its hard to explain really.

anyway, today I took a class at the new age shop near me that was given by a shaman in our area. She (the shaman) led us in 3 separate meditations, and the last one took us back to the lower world to confront our shadow selves to find out what we needed to know.

basically my shadow self gave me the same answers as you were given in this 2nd dream. that I have a gift to share that is important and IS respected. That the people who receive my help have benefited from it and that is what matters. That I am strong and I do have these abilities that are meant to be shared with others.

I really do not worry much about the money. My desire is really more for sharing the gifts that I have with others as I feel so lucky to have them and it feels great to share them. But at the same time, I also want people to not ridicule me for these abilities. that really hurts me. I'm not sure if it is because I am an empath too and so I tend to feel things more deeply or what. However, at any rate, this class today has given me tools to use so that I AM able to protect myself from any harsh feelings others may express over what I do. I can go forward with confidence after using some of the protection skills I learned today in her class while helping others.

thnx YDM42! I'll have a try tomorrow on the first dream.

celticnoodle

just to let ya'll know, that I spoke with the owner of the new age store here in our area and he assures me that it is an old law that is on the books but not ever payed any attention to. he further told me that if I also would put up a sign that says "For Entertainment Only", that I should further protect myself, if it would make me feel better.

I called the woman who made the offer to me and told her I was interested. She is going to get back to me, however, she had a death in the family and was also traveling so she said it could be awhile before she does get back to me--(I think like perhaps a month). She also needs to have a second talk w/the others on the committee of bringing in people for various things at the club. All this is fine with me, so we'll just wait and see if the others on the committee are still wanting a tarot card reader at the club. :)

Thank you all for the wonderful dreams. :)

danieljuk

hope you take it up when she is back CN!
hope you take the opportunity :)

looking forwards to the next dream circle! this one was great!