Dream team divination 2013-002

celticnoodle

I did have a dream, but I do not recall it now. ARGH! :rolleyes:

I should've gotten up right away and come on here. All I can remember is that it was a short dream--very short. I remember seeing or perhaps being a little girl and looking up to a family member who was talking to me--I think this was an older brother or uncle perhaps? It was a male, and we were having a pleasant talk, but I cannot remember what it was about. The little girl was perhaps 10yrs. of age, and the other was probably a teenager. but really all I can remember is the little girl--listening intently and happily. very interested. just nothing else. lol. I'm sorry.

krystalkitty

I did have a dream, but I do not recall it now. ARGH! :rolleyes:

I should've gotten up right away and come on here. All I can remember is that it was a short dream--very short. I remember seeing or perhaps being a little girl and looking up to a family member who was talking to me--I think this was an older brother or uncle perhaps? It was a male, and we were having a pleasant talk, but I cannot remember what it was about. The little girl was perhaps 10yrs. of age, and the other was probably a teenager. but really all I can remember is the little girl--listening intently and happily. very interested. just nothing else. lol. I'm sorry.

just out of interest can you remember what the male looked like.. any features colouring as I have a feeling about this dream :)

celticnoodle

thought about it. I don't really recall 'seeing' him. but, I've been trying to think on my dream, to remember what we were discussing. still cannot. however, I remember feeling/sensing that this young man was slender of build. brownish hair, I think, and not too long, to below his ears perhaps. I think he had a lot in the front too-pushed to one side of his face, but it didn't exactly come down far enough to be in his eyes. I honestly cannot even say his hair was dark or light brown. Most of what I saw was sort of like I was in a dark mist of evening, so hard to see colors.

weird that I could 'sense' that, unless I traveled back to a time that you can recall this occurrence or something similar. I also sort of recall the little girl laughing at one point now, too. the funny thing is that during this dream I could 'see' the little girl and yet I was also the little girl. I've been known to travel backwards and forwards and catch glimpses of things that have happened to others, so if this is something you can identify with, please share! :D

krystalkitty

thought about it. I don't really recall 'seeing' him. but, I've been trying to think on my dream, to remember what we were discussing. still cannot. however, I remember feeling/sensing that this young man was slender of build. brownish hair, I think, and not too long, to below his ears perhaps. I think he had a lot in the front too-pushed to one side of his face, but it didn't exactly come down far enough to be in his eyes. I honestly cannot even say his hair was dark or light brown. Most of what I saw was sort of like I was in a dark mist of evening, so hard to see colors.

weird that I could 'sense' that, unless I traveled back to a time that you can recall this occurrence or something similar. I also sort of recall the little girl laughing at one point now, too. the funny thing is that during this dream I could 'see' the little girl and yet I was also the little girl. I've been known to travel backwards and forwards and catch glimpses of things that have happened to others, so if this is something you can identify with, please share! :D

I have a feeling that this could be my uncle... I wasnt close to him in this life but now he is around to guide me and I get this impression that somehow we were more closely linked in past lives. He was quite a character and liked to think of himself as a man of the world but he was funny with it.. and so this image feels right. thank you for your dream :)

YDM42

What is the symbolism behind the big white dog? It came to me in an Astral projection last saturday.

WOW I totally concur with this- I have been having flashes of a white dog, a big one- and my dream had a white dog in it, I was watching its face, this comment triggered the recall. I also had a white Alaskan husky come into my house the other day---I just so totally have to agree with this, it has been a second thought with me constantly. I was begiing to wonder if it was the white German Shepard I gave away. I do have two dogs but they are tiny, less than 5 lbs,

Starri Knytes

WOW I totally concur with this- I have been having flashes of a white dog, a big one- and my dream had a white dog in it, I was watching its face, this comment triggered the recall. I also had a white Alaskan husky come into my house the other day---I just so totally have to agree with this, it has been a second thought with me constantly. I was begiing to wonder if it was the white German Shepard I gave away. I do have two dogs but they are tiny, less than 5 lbs,

Intriguing isn't it. The white dog that I saw was medium sized, young and playful. It had a smile on its face and was in a playful puppy stance. Front end lowered, back end up with its tail wagging. I got a lets play or perhaps a lets go feel from it.

krystalkitty

that is just like the dog I saw... I think I might draw him down he was like a white wolf dog..interesting everyone seems to have picked up on a white dog .-.

Starri Knytes

I've been to tired the past few days to dream again, I'm going to try getting to bed a little earlier tonight. fingers crossed

YDM42

that is just like the dog I saw... I think I might draw him down he was like a white wolf dog..interesting everyone seems to have picked up on a white dog .-.

Yes and this one had blue eyes, he came in my house, I had the front door open and there was some guy out there. I was really shocked to see him, because its florida and its pretty hot here, and he was shedding, but he walked right into my house and walked to were I was in the dinning room. I wasn't startled and niethr was he. nor my other dogs weird...ad i have been seeing flashes of vision of a white dog, laying down head to the side on his paws maybe...weird. His owner knocked on my door and apologized and asked me I had a leash he could use while visiting the up stairs neighbor...I gave him a long read wired one and told him to keep it, it really was too big for my two small dogs. One of us is getting a new spirit guide.

YDM42

Intriguing isn't it. The white dog that I saw was medium sized, young and playful. It had a smile on its face and was in a playful puppy stance. Front end lowered, back end up with its tail wagging. I got a lets play or perhaps a lets go feel from it.

I just gave my daugther her dog back was babysitting it is medium sized --all white and stand like you mentioned. it was white and very playful it could jump high and it was just too much for me to handle, busy busy busy.

Crazy thing i navigated away from the page an on the page I landed on right at the top was the wolf like white dog again! Lmao

WolfSpirit had just posted..

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=194697