Dream team divination 2013-002

danieljuk

I had 2 dreams for you KK last night! yay!

one of the dreams I have forgotten grrrr! I can't remember anything about it except it had a big white dog! I remember that because I thought "someone else dreamt of that earlier in the week on the thread", rest has completely gone!

second dream of mine really interestingly has a similar theme to the earlier dream. I wonder if the universe or whoever gives us images wanted to make it a big important point to your question. In this dream that shop from before was a comfortable living room. It was similar to my one and was warmly lit and very warm and comfortable in style. on one wall was like a built in structure made of white wood. It consisted of 2 large "boxes" which were recessed and a thin box in the middle of those two. Above the boxes was little cubicles containing books or something. That did not seem important. The two big built in parts contained a gorgeous leather luxury sofa. so there was one on each side and it was slightly built into the wall in this white wood frame. In the middle dividing the two was a thin column of the built in structure. It contained a wood plank which was very rough. I wonder if it could be a a shelf or something. But on that wood in the middle sat a man. He seemed tall and thin (but hard to really say as he was sitting). his face was blurred out and I could not see features apart from maybe a 'sharp nose' but it was a very murky view. He had jet black hair.

The wooden part of it was exactly like that shop dream! the thing I really thought about this dream was why is the man sitting on the comfortable rough wood part and not the luxury welcoming sofas? That was all the dream and I am not sure how it relates to your question about past lives, but it did have repeating symbology

celticnoodle

I also dreamed again last night, can't believe I forgot to post it yet! :eek:

the first dream, I dreamed I was a young married woman to a military man. We had a baby and we were moving or something and were rushing about to get to where we needed to be. I remember being there with another young couple, who also had a baby about the same age as ours. The four of us & our 2 babies were together and moving to the same place, that seemed to me now to be out of the country, perhaps Europe?

Anyway, there was a lot of confusion. Then, we had to hide from someone and suddenly, rather then being the wife of this military man, I was the mother to the wife of the military man. I was helping them and hte other couple hide. We were inside a huge building that was much like a school. I remember taking the two couples and their children (and now suddenly 'my daughters family' in this dream consisted of 2 children. one a baby the ohter a toddler), and rushing them all down a hallway and into a room and I started to close the door when a group of people began to run down another connecting hallway, saw me hiding them and came rushing at me, insisting on seeing them.

I stood in front of this door and barricading it told them "NO! They do not want to see you! You will NOT see them! You have to leave now!" and stood my ground. :p They did finally leave and that was the end of that dream.

now, I'm not sure if this is for you or not. I was raised in a military family-and my son in law was also a military man--though he and the daughter didn't marry until after he got out of the Marines. they do have 2 young children-one is not a toddler anymore though. he does not have a relationship with his maternal side and they have recently contacted them trying to reconnect (all of a sudden as they found out he & our dau had another baby--3 mos. ago!) and he is on the fence about it. So, it may be my dream is all about this, as I feel the re-connection will serve no good. too little too late sort of thing.

then, I dreamed that my hubby and I were at a party. A party for someones 50th wedding anniversary. We were all dressed up, nicely and walking around. At one point, I was not with my husband and apparently went off in search of a drink at the bar. there were 3 other women up at the bar, and I stood in line, and then saw a 'bar menu' for drinks there, and reached over to pick one up. The one woman standing there gave me a dirty look because SHE was using BOTH menus-(the same menu) to check out drinks and I'd have to wait till SHE was done. :laugh: (I was not laughing in my dream though-I was irritated w/her). I remember rolling my eyes and the woman in front of me saw and she was apparently 'with' this irritating woman and let me know it. She was not happy with the irritating woman but she also was not happy with me rolling my eyes.

Plus the bartender, also a woman, was also very slow and that was irritating. There were alot of men at the bar, and she was spending her time waiting on them before us women. I remember leaving finally and going up to a waiter and placing my order--then walking back to where the party was and my hubby was then walking up at teh same time. We went back to the party table of about 50 people and sat down and the dream was over.

This party was in a really swanky place, chandeliers and such all over, and the waiters were all dressed in tuxes, as were all the men dining there, and we women were all dressed to the max! it was quite a place. :)

what you can get from that I don't know. but there you go! :D

OMG!!! I almost forgot! I also dreamed of dogs for you--but in my dream they were NOT white. one was a shepherd - brown and black. this was a 3rd dream--I think this was my first one. I remember I was at someones home--standing outside and a woman, slender of build was standing there talking to me. She had a skirt that came down to below her knees and it was a straight skirt. plain in color and she had on wool socks and loafers. she also ahd a sweater on and she was quite tall and thin. that really stood out how thin she was. she had light colored hair, non descript really--she seemed to just let it hang loose, but it was sort of behind her shoulders.

She had a small dog--I think it was a beagle--or beagle sized, who was quiet but there. friendly sort of dog. then this shepherd kept appearing too--and he was barking. not mean like, but loudly barking. the odd thing in this dream was he kept appearing then disappearing. he'd be there one second, gone the next. I remember during my dream thinking how odd this was and wondered if he was a spirit dog that perhaps you owned. I even said this to myself DURING the dream! which now makes me think how odd that was. It'll be odder yet, if you did have a dog or was close to a dog that was a dark colored Shepherd! :p

celticnoodle

************NOTE TO ALL*********************************

I forgot to send a PM to Amanda_04 to post her question, so we may be running a bit late now, due to my forgetfulness! so sorry!!!

keep watching for Amanda's question here though.

CN

Amanda

Hi guys. :)

My question is, what do I need to know about money?

I'm leaving this kind of open-ended; anything you get about this energy in my life -past, present, or future- would be great. :)

Starri Knytes

Not sure this is questioned is suitable so if not please let me know and will think of another..been doing some dreaming to dig up memories of my past life particularly with the life with my hubby so wondered if through your dreams you are able to glean any info about these even just with issues that may have stemmed from the past.. if this is not suitable then could I ask, what can I do to build my confidence and become more integrated within my life here in suisse.. thank you all in advance x

I had several dreams last night KK, I am hoping something here will have meaning for you.

The first was segmented into three distinct chapters. Originally I thought each chapter was a separate dream but they kind of go together. See what you think

The first chapter:

I was writing a spell. I can't remember the words now or what the spell was to accomplish. It seemed to be more about the words. Using the words correctly to say what needed to be said, getting the intent across in a rhyme or poetic fashion.

The second chapter:

There was a snap shot of a cottage in lush green surroundings, it had a dirt and stone road winding past it. There were no people just a feeling of needing permission to go to a different realm and retrieve a crystal. There was a strong message as there was in the dream earlier in the week. It was "Close the door behind you" This was important i remember hearing it repeated, "and don't forget to close the door behind you"

The third chapter

I needed to pass through the door/gateway to retrieve a buffalo/bison horn and hoof (or bits of horn and hoof) I could see the face of the animal. The hair of his mane looked so soft and his eyes were dark and gentle. I didn't feel like I caused him any harm in anyway just retrieve some bits and pieces. Again there was the warning. This time stronger than the first "Close the door behind you" I felt it was imperative that the beast be kept on his own side of the door.

I am not sure if this has meaning to you. It seems as though there is strong/powerful magic here.

Dream Two

The setting was a building with stairs in Paris. There was a social gathering. I couldn't see anything but a narrow hall and the stairway. There were two woman at the base of the stairs laughing and talking about how the gripper strips on the steps had been applied back wards or upside down. Then the woman separated one woman retiring up the stairs. I had the feeling that she was going to get ready for something.
Then everyone was outside it was dark. There was a large central fire and banquet tables set with table cloths and dishes. People were in small groups chatting,drinks in hand. The woman who had gone upstairs rejoined her friend near the fire. They were talking about letters they had received or they had saved over the years. It felt sentimental.
All of this time I had been watching in the background. Then Paris Hilton showed up and her and I went to the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas to go dancing.

lol sorry KK your gathering must not have been exciting enough for me :))
Close friends, the letters, and Paris seemed to be the prominent parts of this dream.I hope you find meaning here.

Dream Three

My phone was ringing. I felt it was an urgent incoming call or message I really needed to get it.. Unfortunately my alarm went off, now that's going to bother me all day.

It's been great fun dreaming for you KK. I hope there was something in our combined dreams that help answer your question.

Mellaenn

Finally - A Dream for KK!

Well as soon as I gave up I had a dream for you, KK!

In the dream I made arrangements to go visit "J", who is an old boyfriend of mine. In real life he was a magnificent obsession; I was so infatuated with him that I put up with his cheating ways, at least for a time.

In the dream I intended to stop by for a quick visit. There was some big formal event going on at the place where we were to meet, and people were being especially careful that they used the valet to park; self-parking was not allowed.

Anway, I walk in (this is now like a fancy hotel lobby) and there he is, looking as hot as he ever did 30 years ago(!) and lo and behold, we are in similar outfits, some type of 'ready to go on a safari' but very chic and coordinated. I say, "Hi, there, J---" and he says "You look marvelous! Hey, I'l be right back" - and he leaves!

I wait placidly for him for a while but it does seem to be taking an inordinately long time (quite the pattern with him). To fill the time I pull out my diary and consider updating it, but then I think I don't want him to see it should he return. I have a moment of deja vu; a feeling that no matter how he treats me I will always be a little in love with him.

---
I woke up with the strong sense that this was a dream with information for you about a past life relationship. I have no ideas about meanings as I usually do, I really think this one is up to you to take or leave as you like. Perhaps it will resonate. :)

krystalkitty

I had 2 dreams for you KK last night! yay!

one of the dreams I have forgotten grrrr! I can't remember anything about it except it had a big white dog! I remember that because I thought "someone else dreamt of that earlier in the week on the thread", rest has completely gone!

second dream of mine really interestingly has a similar theme to the earlier dream. I wonder if the universe or whoever gives us images wanted to make it a big important point to your question. In this dream that shop from before was a comfortable living room. It was similar to my one and was warmly lit and very warm and comfortable in style. on one wall was like a built in structure made of white wood. It consisted of 2 large "boxes" which were recessed and a thin box in the middle of those two. Above the boxes was little cubicles containing books or something. That did not seem important. The two big built in parts contained a gorgeous leather luxury sofa. so there was one on each side and it was slightly built into the wall in this white wood frame. In the middle dividing the two was a thin column of the built in structure. It contained a wood plank which was very rough. I wonder if it could be a a shelf or something. But on that wood in the middle sat a man. He seemed tall and thin (but hard to really say as he was sitting). his face was blurred out and I could not see features apart from maybe a 'sharp nose' but it was a very murky view. He had jet black hair.

The wooden part of it was exactly like that shop dream! the thing I really thought about this dream was why is the man sitting on the comfortable rough wood part and not the luxury welcoming sofas? That was all the dream and I am not sure how it relates to your question about past lives, but it did have repeating symbology

I have the feeling it could be showing that sometimes in our lives we have to take on board those hard difficult lessons as they will benefit us and the easy way is not always an option. The dog again perhaps showing that loyalty is an important quality to have something about reliability and this was something have been learning in past lives. Thanks so much for your dream will continue to ponder over them all. :)

celticnoodle

Hi guys. :)

My question is, what do I need to know about money?

I'm leaving this kind of open-ended; anything you get about this energy in my life -past, present, or future- would be great. :)

amanda, no dreams at all last night. :(

krystalkitty

Amanda Dream

Hi,

I had a dream last night but it was cut short as I got woken up but what I can remember..

We were going on a car journey with some friends.. for some reason I had allocated the driver even though I didnt feel confident about driving... one of the people in the dream was walking with the pedals in his hand for some reason.. lol.. Anyway I run up the bathroom to use the loo I was sitting there and the lock of the door was falling out and I really needed privacy here and one of the members burst it.. It was infuriating as I desperately needed to go but wouldnt with someone else in the room..

I really annoyed as I remember having a dream before and my guide told me what it meant in the dream but got woken up in the night and never got to jot it down and I cant recall.. this one Im not sure perhaps you dont feel confident with handling money it makes you get uptight.. ( just thinking this nervousness causing the need for the loo.) The lack of privacy people looking at your finances.. perhaps tax issues.. I hope you can maybe relate of find hidden meanings in there..

Looking up pedals it say about the gas pedal can mean moving forward could it be that someone else is holding the key here to help move forward your money situation since the gas pedal was in their hand?

KK :)

krystalkitty

Well as soon as I gave up I had a dream for you, KK!

In the dream I made arrangements to go visit "J", who is an old boyfriend of mine. In real life he was a magnificent obsession; I was so infatuated with him that I put up with his cheating ways, at least for a time.

In the dream I intended to stop by for a quick visit. There was some big formal event going on at the place where we were to meet, and people were being especially careful that they used the valet to park; self-parking was not allowed.

Anway, I walk in (this is now like a fancy hotel lobby) and there he is, looking as hot as he ever did 30 years ago(!) and lo and behold, we are in similar outfits, some type of 'ready to go on a safari' but very chic and coordinated. I say, "Hi, there, J---" and he says "You look marvelous! Hey, I'l be right back" - and he leaves!

I wait placidly for him for a while but it does seem to be taking an inordinately long time (quite the pattern with him). To fill the time I pull out my diary and consider updating it, but then I think I don't want him to see it should he return. I have a moment of deja vu; a feeling that no matter how he treats me I will always be a little in love with him.

---
I woke up with the strong sense that this was a dream with information for you about a past life relationship. I have no ideas about meanings as I usually do, I really think this one is up to you to take or leave as you like. Perhaps it will resonate. :)

As I asked about relationship with my husband I think it could suggest that we are soul mates I have always thought that we were intended to meet at some point when I look at how things panned out and I even had spirit messages to encourage me to do so from other sources.. It was unavoidable almost. So perhaps this is suggesting that no matter what happens we go round in circles and meet in our lives ( past-future) there is always this connection between us.

Plus the taking the long time this is soooo my hubby he takes 3x longer than me to get ready if not more and I dont really ever understand why and what it is he does.. i always joke and say that he must be doing a bruce willis impression from friends where he sings love machine in the mirror i mean why else would he need that long to get ready lol.

Thank you so much for the dream there is something that feels comforting in that message so really appreciate it. :)