Dream team divination 2013-002

krystalkitty

I had several dreams last night KK, I am hoping something here will have meaning for you.

The first was segmented into three distinct chapters. Originally I thought each chapter was a separate dream but they kind of go together. See what you think

The first chapter:

I was writing a spell. I can't remember the words now or what the spell was to accomplish. It seemed to be more about the words. Using the words correctly to say what needed to be said, getting the intent across in a rhyme or poetic fashion.

The second chapter:

There was a snap shot of a cottage in lush green surroundings, it had a dirt and stone road winding past it. There were no people just a feeling of needing permission to go to a different realm and retrieve a crystal. There was a strong message as there was in the dream earlier in the week. It was "Close the door behind you" This was important i remember hearing it repeated, "and don't forget to close the door behind you"

The third chapter

I needed to pass through the door/gateway to retrieve a buffalo/bison horn and hoof (or bits of horn and hoof) I could see the face of the animal. The hair of his mane looked so soft and his eyes were dark and gentle. I didn't feel like I caused him any harm in anyway just retrieve some bits and pieces. Again there was the warning. This time stronger than the first "Close the door behind you" I felt it was imperative that the beast be kept on his own side of the door.

I am not sure if this has meaning to you. It seems as though there is strong/powerful magic here.

Dream Two

The setting was a building with stairs in Paris. There was a social gathering. I couldn't see anything but a narrow hall and the stairway. There were two woman at the base of the stairs laughing and talking about how the gripper strips on the steps had been applied back wards or upside down. Then the woman separated one woman retiring up the stairs. I had the feeling that she was going to get ready for something.
Then everyone was outside it was dark. There was a large central fire and banquet tables set with table cloths and dishes. People were in small groups chatting,drinks in hand. The woman who had gone upstairs rejoined her friend near the fire. They were talking about letters they had received or they had saved over the years. It felt sentimental.
All of this time I had been watching in the background. Then Paris Hilton showed up and her and I went to the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas to go dancing.

lol sorry KK your gathering must not have been exciting enough for me :))
Close friends, the letters, and Paris seemed to be the prominent parts of this dream.I hope you find meaning here.

Dream Three

My phone was ringing. I felt it was an urgent incoming call or message I really needed to get it.. Unfortunately my alarm went off, now that's going to bother me all day.

It's been great fun dreaming for you KK. I hope there was something in our combined dreams that help answer your question.

Arghh I wrote loads of feedback and it disappeared so will write it all here together so I dont lose it again.

The first dream resonates a lot as have been told of the witch connection from my higher self and others who have read for me in the past. I also in this life had a cottage in a wood also although i wasnt alone there were 3 other women and one man.. this was all about magic. Although the close the door makes sense i think this is to with grounding and opening and closing as this is what i have issue with at times. So very important message indeed. The buffalo I have had come to me before as a power animal he worked through some blockages and obstacles with him.. I painted him when he appeared as he gave me strength and his energy was in the picture close to me.. have attached a copy to this reply.

The second dream I have always worried not that long ago was saying to my hubby that i think that i have lived somewhere french speaking and this is why i have moved to french speaking suisse. There is a feeling of familiarity with it i just wish i could tap into some memory of it as i find learning a language quite taxing at the moment. Perhaps this was a mundane life which is why you felt like leaving

Third.. perhaps a call there is more to come and to keep going to find out more.. guess well never know or maybe just some news coming..

Thanks so much for your dreams appreciate your time and energy on these and look forward to dreaming in the coming weeks x

Attachments

• buffalo (1).jpg
    buffalo (1).jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 54

krystalkitty

I also dreamed again last night, can't believe I forgot to post it yet! :eek:

the first dream, I dreamed I was a young married woman to a military man. We had a baby and we were moving or something and were rushing about to get to where we needed to be. I remember being there with another young couple, who also had a baby about the same age as ours. The four of us & our 2 babies were together and moving to the same place, that seemed to me now to be out of the country, perhaps Europe?

Anyway, there was a lot of confusion. Then, we had to hide from someone and suddenly, rather then being the wife of this military man, I was the mother to the wife of the military man. I was helping them and hte other couple hide. We were inside a huge building that was much like a school. I remember taking the two couples and their children (and now suddenly 'my daughters family' in this dream consisted of 2 children. one a baby the ohter a toddler), and rushing them all down a hallway and into a room and I started to close the door when a group of people began to run down another connecting hallway, saw me hiding them and came rushing at me, insisting on seeing them.

I stood in front of this door and barricading it told them "NO! They do not want to see you! You will NOT see them! You have to leave now!" and stood my ground. :p They did finally leave and that was the end of that dream.

now, I'm not sure if this is for you or not. I was raised in a military family-and my son in law was also a military man--though he and the daughter didn't marry until after he got out of the Marines. they do have 2 young children-one is not a toddler anymore though. he does not have a relationship with his maternal side and they have recently contacted them trying to reconnect (all of a sudden as they found out he & our dau had another baby--3 mos. ago!) and he is on the fence about it. So, it may be my dream is all about this, as I feel the re-connection will serve no good. too little too late sort of thing.

then, I dreamed that my hubby and I were at a party. A party for someones 50th wedding anniversary. We were all dressed up, nicely and walking around. At one point, I was not with my husband and apparently went off in search of a drink at the bar. there were 3 other women up at the bar, and I stood in line, and then saw a 'bar menu' for drinks there, and reached over to pick one up. The one woman standing there gave me a dirty look because SHE was using BOTH menus-(the same menu) to check out drinks and I'd have to wait till SHE was done. :laugh: (I was not laughing in my dream though-I was irritated w/her). I remember rolling my eyes and the woman in front of me saw and she was apparently 'with' this irritating woman and let me know it. She was not happy with the irritating woman but she also was not happy with me rolling my eyes.

Plus the bartender, also a woman, was also very slow and that was irritating. There were alot of men at the bar, and she was spending her time waiting on them before us women. I remember leaving finally and going up to a waiter and placing my order--then walking back to where the party was and my hubby was then walking up at teh same time. We went back to the party table of about 50 people and sat down and the dream was over.

This party was in a really swanky place, chandeliers and such all over, and the waiters were all dressed in tuxes, as were all the men dining there, and we women were all dressed to the max! it was quite a place. :)

what you can get from that I don't know. but there you go! :D

OMG!!! I almost forgot! I also dreamed of dogs for you--but in my dream they were NOT white. one was a shepherd - brown and black. this was a 3rd dream--I think this was my first one. I remember I was at someones home--standing outside and a woman, slender of build was standing there talking to me. She had a skirt that came down to below her knees and it was a straight skirt. plain in color and she had on wool socks and loafers. she also ahd a sweater on and she was quite tall and thin. that really stood out how thin she was. she had light colored hair, non descript really--she seemed to just let it hang loose, but it was sort of behind her shoulders.

She had a small dog--I think it was a beagle--or beagle sized, who was quiet but there. friendly sort of dog. then this shepherd kept appearing too--and he was barking. not mean like, but loudly barking. the odd thing in this dream was he kept appearing then disappearing. he'd be there one second, gone the next. I remember during my dream thinking how odd this was and wondered if he was a spirit dog that perhaps you owned. I even said this to myself DURING the dream! which now makes me think how odd that was. It'll be odder yet, if you did have a dog or was close to a dog that was a dark colored Shepherd! :p

ooh I think the first one may be over your situation although I was born on an army base as my dad was in the army at the time... will have a little think about it..
I still think that this dog guide is trying to make himself known to be in everyones dreams in whatever form... the dog was a like a GS but just white and bigger.. I do have a connection to a black GS in spirit called bear.. he was massive like a bear.. lol.. the barking just seems to be a way to get noticed.

I wonder about the women dream perhaps i had issues with women in other lives winding me up and perhaps could be why i would prefer male company to female company well i did in the workplace i always worked in male dominated industries before having the kids so this could fit with that and why it is like that for me.

Thanks for all your dreaming efforts looking forward to dreaming for you in the coming weeks.

krystalkitty

Thank you everyone

I think i have replied to all your dreams now and I wanted to thank you all for your efforts especially on dreaming for a topic which is a non descript. I found it so interesting and really enjoyed reading what you had all seen in your dreams and now on a mission to get to know the dog-wolf guide better and find out more about him.

Looking forward to dreaming for you all in the coming weeks quite excited.. :)

Starri Knytes

Arghh I wrote loads of feedback and it disappeared so will write it all here together so I dont lose it again.

The first dream resonates a lot as have been told of the witch connection from my higher self and others who have read for me in the past. I also in this life had a cottage in a wood also although i wasnt alone there were 3 other women and one man.. this was all about magic. Although the close the door makes sense i think this is to with grounding and opening and closing as this is what i have issue with at times. So very important message indeed. The buffalo I have had come to me before as a power animal he worked through some blockages and obstacles with him.. I painted him when he appeared as he gave me strength and his energy was in the picture close to me.. have attached a copy to this reply.

The second dream I have always worried not that long ago was saying to my hubby that i think that i have lived somewhere french speaking and this is why i have moved to french speaking suisse. There is a feeling of familiarity with it i just wish i could tap into some memory of it as i find learning a language quite taxing at the moment. Perhaps this was a mundane life which is why you felt like leaving

Third.. perhaps a call there is more to come and to keep going to find out more.. guess well never know or maybe just some news coming..

Thanks so much for your dreams appreciate your time and energy on these and look forward to dreaming in the coming weeks x
I had the same problem as you posting this dream sequence as it was long so I really wrote it in my email and copied it over. I can't wait to see the eye of your painting. I can still feel the gentle strength in them.. I will meditate tonight before bed and see If I can get back to the urgent messages. It seems something that felt that important wouldn't go away. I will post it for you if I get anything.

celticnoodle

ooh I think the first one may be over your situation although I was born on an army base as my dad was in the army at the time... will have a little think about it..
I still think that this dog guide is trying to make himself known to be in everyones dreams in whatever form... the dog was a like a GS but just white and bigger.. I do have a connection to a black GS in spirit called bear.. he was massive like a bear.. lol.. the barking just seems to be a way to get noticed.

I wonder about the women dream perhaps i had issues with women in other lives winding me up and perhaps could be why i would prefer male company to female company well i did in the workplace i always worked in male dominated industries before having the kids so this could fit with that and why it is like that for me.

Thanks for all your dreaming efforts looking forward to dreaming for you in the coming weeks.
yes, KK, the more I think about it, the more I think the dream with the military families in it was for my daughter. I'm a bit worried about that whole scenario as it is NOT a healthy relationship there for them. So, I think just worrying about that made me dream of this.

As for your dog, Bear, now that I find interesting! I wonder if it was him, making himself known or if it is as you also say it could be, a guide who is just showing up as a dog. Oh, and btw, it was not a beagle but a basset hound dog who was the other dog in teh dream. I always get those two breeds mixed up, but I remember when I first saw it in my dream, it made me think of my friend who has a dog like this. her dog, Frannie, is a basset hound and is so incredibly friendly and loving--just as this dog was acting in my dream. :p

I think i have replied to all your dreams now and I wanted to thank you all for your efforts especially on dreaming for a topic which is a non descript. I found it so interesting and really enjoyed reading what you had all seen in your dreams and now on a mission to get to know the dog-wolf guide better and find out more about him.

Looking forward to dreaming for you all in the coming weeks quite excited.. :)

this was such an interesting thing to dream about! I'm sorry I didn't come up with something more concrete for you myself, but I loved your question!

lots of fun this dreaming divination stuff. :D I love it and I'm looking forward to dreaming now for Amanda and everyone else too!

Amanda

amanda, no dreams at all last night. :(

No worries. :)

Hi,

I had a dream last night but it was cut short as I got woken up but what I can remember..

We were going on a car journey with some friends.. for some reason I had allocated the driver even though I didnt feel confident about driving... one of the people in the dream was walking with the pedals in his hand for some reason.. lol.. Anyway I run up the bathroom to use the loo I was sitting there and the lock of the door was falling out and I really needed privacy here and one of the members burst it.. It was infuriating as I desperately needed to go but wouldnt with someone else in the room..

I own a car that I can't drive. LOL It's a manual stick-shift. I tried to learn in my mom's truck a long time ago, and I did fine pretty much everywhere except in town where there was a lot of stopping and starting at the stop signs. But I pretty much gave up. The opportunity is around for me to learn again, since I own this car -- but I am a really private person when learning anything, and I like to do things on my own without anyone's help so I can mess up in private and on my own first. LOL

So, my husband drives us everywhere we need to go, and this does limit my ability to make money, actually. I can't just hop in the car and go make a delivery on a sale or something, I have to schedule around hubby's time and make the arrangements so that he can drive.

I really annoyed as I remember having a dream before and my guide told me what it meant in the dream but got woken up in the night and never got to jot it down and I cant recall.. this one Im not sure perhaps you dont feel confident with handling money it makes you get uptight.. ( just thinking this nervousness causing the need for the loo.) The lack of privacy people looking at your finances.. perhaps tax issues.. I hope you can maybe relate of find hidden meanings in there..

Handling money isn't too much of an issue, but not having enough to handle is. And I do have a hard time keeping my mother's nose out of my financial business. She has issues of control and pressures me into doing things that go against my intuition and usually set me back.

Looking up pedals it say about the gas pedal can mean moving forward could it be that someone else is holding the key here to help move forward your money situation since the gas pedal was in their hand?

KK :)

My husband would probably be the one to teach me how to drive my car. LOL Other than that, it's probably just me holding myself back because I don't want to mess up in front of anyone while learning.

Thanks KK, very interesting! :)

celticnoodle

Amanda_04

Well, I did dream, and until now forgot to post it. However, I do remember it! :D

First of all, I was with a group of people and we were all moving. It was like we were moving cross country or something, but we were all in those big driving caravans. Quite a few of them.

We had stopped to eat or something, and I noticed that one of the caravans, the kids went into their caravan, but the wind was blowing quite strongly. When the door opened, all the things inside that particular caravan was blowing out. I remember vividly the mat to a Twister game, (Do you know that game?) blew out. all sorts of things were blowing out, but I remember that item in particularly.

I remember also thinking "Why are those kids opening that door with this wind?" though, we were all sitting outside at picnic tables and we were not having any wind issues. weird.

the kids and then other people began to run after all the things that were blowing away--with the highway on either side, but luckily they were not filled with cars! Though the people were running all over trying to recover these items and the wind kept blowing hard, and I then I was thinking, "sheesh! what is wrong with these people? they are putting themselves in danger! Its only 'stuff'--let it go!"

So, I think that the dream is indicating that if you want money for more stuff--perhaps you're better off w/o it. "Stuff" is not always worth it, Amanda. I'm not saying this is exactly what you are saying or even thinking/wanting. But, it was what I thought the dream meant.

Then, I had a second really quick dream. In this dream, it was myself, with my husband and our daughter. I dreamt I was sleeping, and my husband and daughter were fixing something up for me. to make me happy--a surprise. I could hear them in my 'dream' and vaguely see them gathering the surprises together that had been hidden from me and putting them out so that when I woke up, and came out into the room, I'd see it all. They were very excited about this surprise. I remember vaguely seeing my daughter sort of walking by with a jump in her steps. :laugh: I never woke up in my dream though--I only remember all what I mentioned--them setting it up for me.

Makes me think that perhaps a surprise will come for you-with money or at least the things you need.

krystalkitty

I had another strange dream for you..

I was at a job interview for an estate agent.. I was being told I had to cross my legs all prim and proper but my young son was there and he decided to vomit on me and it looked like i had wet myself.. so embarrassing...

Then i was outside an house in which the bedroom was open for all to see and the the items inside were up for sale. It was opposite a race track which had an illuminated sign with different events that were amazing flashing in neon lights.. i remember thinking how great to live in the open flat..

I had a look at vomiting and it seems to indicate that if you see someone else doing this it can be to take advantage of you.. so financially perhaps you should make sure that no one is taking advantage of you in that you are losing out in some way..

Not sure about the house it could be some representation of the body.. or perhaps of your financial situation people looking in and helping themselves..

Hope you can piece together some meanings for you out of it..

KK :)

Amanda

Well, I did dream, and until now forgot to post it. However, I do remember it! :D

First of all, I was with a group of people and we were all moving. It was like we were moving cross country or something, but we were all in those big driving caravans. Quite a few of them.

We had stopped to eat or something, and I noticed that one of the caravans, the kids went into their caravan, but the wind was blowing quite strongly. When the door opened, all the things inside that particular caravan was blowing out. I remember vividly the mat to a Twister game, (Do you know that game?) blew out. all sorts of things were blowing out, but I remember that item in particularly.

If you think of it in an abstract manner, we all (everyone) is moving in the same direction in this world. The details of our individual lives, our unique experiences, etc. may be different, but we're all moving in the same direction. That's kind of how I feel about it.

I am a young person with young children... and the winds are quite turbulent in my financial life. I do feel like things might be changing a little for the better; it wasn't an actual "Twister" you saw, after all... but I find it interesting that the friendly and competitive game of who can twist themselves around in the most complicated fashion and hold it the longest by the fateful spin of a dial to be declared a winner, is getting tossed right out with the wind.

I remember also thinking "Why are those kids opening that door with this wind?" though, we were all sitting outside at picnic tables and we were not having any wind issues. weird.

the kids and then other people began to run after all the things that were blowing away--with the highway on either side, but luckily they were not filled with cars! Though the people were running all over trying to recover these items and the wind kept blowing hard, and I then I was thinking, "sheesh! what is wrong with these people? they are putting themselves in danger! Its only 'stuff'--let it go!"

So, I think that the dream is indicating that if you want money for more stuff--perhaps you're better off w/o it. "Stuff" is not always worth it, Amanda. I'm not saying this is exactly what you are saying or even thinking/wanting. But, it was what I thought the dream meant.

I probably would let the stuff go. I am probably the most tired 26 year-old you'll ever meet. :p It makes me think of letting bills "go". Sometimes I simply have no choice, and that really stresses me out not to have bills paid on time. That's the only thing I really chase up, even if I'm in no position to do so- I'm still doing it internally/stressfully. This can't be about "stuff" because I'm not really in to "stuff". Not in a way to compete with others like keeping up with the Joneses or anything. I'm into the stuff I need that will make me comfortable, and that's usually not much. I consider going to the hairdresser a luxury, something I 'treat' myself to, although really I think it's become a small necessity for others these days. But yet, before I saw my hairdresser in March, I hadn't visited her (or anyone like her) for about a year. I still need a new pair of shoes -- I wasn't able to get a new pair with our tax return because we were paying off bills and buying other necessities that were more important... and the shoes I'm wearing -- I wouldn't even give them to charity. They probably belong in the trash. But even though I've got them pretty worn down and uncomfortable on the inside, I've kept them clean and they still look better than they actually are on the outside... and that's how I roll... my shoes are probably good symbolism for me as a person; worn down and uncomfortable on the inside, keeping up appearances as best as I can on the outside so no one suspects anything.

Maybe something like shoes aren't that important. It's getting warmer and going barefoot will be a lot easier. But I'm not sure about the bill thing -- that's about the only thing that did a 'ting' on my feelings as far as chasing after anything... and it's hard to let something go (feelings-wise) without really letting it go (you have to face your responsibilities sometime even if not on time).

Then, I had a second really quick dream. In this dream, it was myself, with my husband and our daughter. I dreamt I was sleeping, and my husband and daughter were fixing something up for me. to make me happy--a surprise. I could hear them in my 'dream' and vaguely see them gathering the surprises together that had been hidden from me and putting them out so that when I woke up, and came out into the room, I'd see it all. They were very excited about this surprise. I remember vaguely seeing my daughter sort of walking by with a jump in her steps. :laugh: I never woke up in my dream though--I only remember all what I mentioned--them setting it up for me.

Makes me think that perhaps a surprise will come for you-with money or at least the things you need.

:laugh: I worry about my husband and daughter a lot more than my son or myself. My husband and daughter are more high-maintenance. LOL My son and I are more reserved and easier to please.

But even if money is not the surprise, my birthday and Mother's Day are coming up soon.

Amanda

I had another strange dream for you..

I was at a job interview for an estate agent.. I was being told I had to cross my legs all prim and proper but my young son was there and he decided to vomit on me and it looked like i had wet myself.. so embarrassing...

I do worry what other people think of me and get anxious about it. Your young son may be saying something about my inner child and natural circumstances occurring. My inner child may be rejecting my anxiety about fitting in all "prim and proper" as you were being told to cross your legs. I'm pretty sure that I'm not fit for a standard 9-5 job at this point.

Then i was outside an house in which the bedroom was open for all to see and the the items inside were up for sale. It was opposite a race track which had an illuminated sign with different events that were amazing flashing in neon lights.. i remember thinking how great to live in the open flat..

If it were up to me, money wouldn't exist. But since I have to try to function in a world where it does exist, it's hard to find the proper balance when I have no interest in selling my soul for it, and don't like feeling a slave to it. I've realized in the past that perhaps I was just letting it all be taken away, so that perhaps when I had nothing left I wouldn't have to worry anymore.

Thanks KK!