Dream team divination 2013-002

Amanda

Amanda I have had two dreams for you.

The first dream, I walked out my front door and there were two feathers on the ground in front of the door, white feathers and I picked them up, feeling quiet blessed.

The site I go to says, "To dream of a feather floating in the air signifies a life of ease, comfort, warmth and of financial gains."

Maybe because they were on the ground it means something different... perhaps working for my blessings... not sure what to make of going outside to get them... but I did "pick up" two things fairly recently in terms of making money -- what I reference in my last post to Daniel, and the very early starts of a clothing business.

Second dream, is more complicated. I kept going to the store and each time thinking I didn't have enough money to get what I needed and each and every time I would find the money on the ground. So I would quickly put it in my pocket and then a friend or someone would come along and I would still explain to them that I didn't have enough money even though by this time my pockets were getting to be very stuffed with money. At this point I not even counting it, or looking at it, I would see it and pick it up, each time feeling very blessed. The last time right before I woke up, I again went to the store with the intention of purchasing items i needed and lo and behold right outside the door was what looked like a one hundred dollar bill. I picked it up and this time for some reason I while hiding it from my friend I carefully unfolded it, and it wasn't a complete bill , only the diagonally cut of the bill, two complete corners but folded in a why that it looked complete. I experienced a feeling of disappointment. Then I woke up.

It's interesting that the money you were finding was also on the ground. It makes it seem like the feathers and the money are referencing something right in front of me that should be easy to find... and maybe by going outside, it means I need to open up more to something.

I used to have really bad anxiety in the stores, by the way. I would get buyer's remorse before I would even buy something. I would pick it up and vacillate over whether I could really buy it or not... oftentimes I'd pick something up, walk around a little while with it in my cart or something while stressing over it, and usually I'd find my way back to where it was and put it back because I just couldn't figure out if I could really buy it or not and the stress would just be too much. So to be safe and stop the anxiety, I'd put it back. It was less stressful for me to feel like I still needed something, than it was to try to decide if I should actually buy it. And I'm not talking about buying myself a new camera or something -- I would do this over necessities... like toilet paper, laundry soap, etc. It wasn't really a matter of, "Do we need this?" it was more like, "How badly do we need this right now in comparison to this other thing we need?" I don't do this anymore, because it was all just too much and I didn't want to keep feeling that way, so I let hubby take the lead in the stores. I avoid going as much as possible. I must have calmed down a little more in regards to money, and/or I cope by going in a daze when I'm in a store. I've had my husband stand right next to me and ask me something directly to my face about something in the store and I didn't hear a word he said because I was so not there mentally; I was just totally zoned out and somewhere else.

The incomplete bill you found isn't too surprising, I never feel like there is enough money to go around where it needs to go and that's always disappointing. I also had the thought that perhaps it was saying I wasn't 100 percent myself or something.

Amanda

Last night at exactly 3:33am, I woke up. So, I decided to get a drink, and of course, because it was 3:33, I had to also look up that numbers meaning. :p You can read about it here-http://www.intuitivejournal.com/spiritual-meaning-of-333/ as I do think it may relate to my dreaming for you. If not, well then, it is solely a message for me.

anyway, upon going back to bed, I did have a dream for you--and in this, triangles appeared again for me. was it due to reading the above? who knows. but here is the dream--

I dreamed that I was looking for a job and I went walking down this one street and stopped at a bar. This bar happened to be a Scottish Bar--and the bartender and owner wore kilts. The whole bar was filled with Scottish decor hanging on the walls, (some were triangular shaped), with family crests and such too. But, he was not hiring. So after a drink at the bar, I moved along. I found a second bar, again this was also a Scottish Bar, and this surprised me. I went in here and there were 3 people working, two men, again wearing kilts and a blonde haired girl, long blonde hair, very pretty, was wearing a jumper--not a kilt, but the jumper was styled like the kilts. That surprised me too--as I have never seen a jumper for an adult that was a kilt. (I could be wrong, but remember, this is a dream....)

So, I asked about a job there, and while I was there, I saw all these fairly large dolls all dressed up in different kilts--but they flared out--they were not like kilts at all--hanging off the walls. Sort of an odd decor for a bar, I was thinking to myself.

I remember this bar was quite busy--so apparently it was very busy, and the bartender there, (who was one of the original 3 I saw right off) was pouring a beer in a large glass. We were talking, but I cannot recall what about. I don't know if I even got a job or if they were not hiring, but I do recall getting yet another drink at the bar while talking to the bartender, who seemed to also be the one in charge for hiring.

So, that was my dream, last night/early morning for you-all about bars, Scottish kilts, triangles and beer. :D

The 333 and triangles do make sense. I think one of my 3 sides is probably overly focused on and lopsided. I think that I've spent a great deal of time connected to spirituality -tarot included, because I connect to spirit when I'm doing that- I believe in angels strongly, I talk to them and ask for their help and guidance all the time, every day. I might have over-connected in that area because it's where I'm comfortable. I don't know if you noticed, but I was missing from the forum for a couple of months between Nov. and Jan. for financial reasons (of course! lol) and all I had was time to myself. And I don't really like to read tarot or anything for myself, so I was basically reconnecting my inner circuits by doing a whole lot of nothing. I had a lot of realizations during that time; mainly that I can no longer stand to be controlled by other people having to do with my money, or money itself. I realized I HAVE to deal with this issue. I realized I was a human having too much of a spiritual experience, and not a spiritual being having enough of a human experience. :p I was telling myself that money wasn't necessary, I didn't want anything to do with it -- but the fact is... this world runs on money, and I have to accept that, and I have to learn to function with it and live with it and maybe even like it some day and allow it to bring me comforts and pleasure (somehow).

I'm not sure of the significance of the Scottish theme... but it's reminding me of a heritage spread that I did once, so I may look that up and see what tarot had to say about my Scottish roots at that time and see if there is something there I need to see again.

But having a casual drink with the man in charge... having drinks in bars at all... seems like a message to lighten up or relax.

celticnoodle

yes, I do recall you being gone for awhile. I didn't really remember how long it was you were gone, but i do recall. As for the triangle message, I was not sure if it would make sense for you, because it was a good call for me too. But, I felt inclined to share that with you and I'm glad I did.

As for connecting strongly with angels, I am the same way. Not just with angels though-with my Catholic upbringing, but I'm hardly the 'good Catholic'. I love the prayers and such that I was brought up with, and I do still pray those--pretty much daily if not every day. But, the whole thing of going to church and confession--I'm not that into this part of Catholicism. At any rate, I'm glad this resonated with you--I too, am going to work on my triangle and do my best to restore ALL of me and not just focus on one or two sides of myself. I was not sure what the Scottish theme was referring to either tbh, or those dolls. but, I felt the same way about the beer drinking and lightening up. Especially as in both cases, I spoke with the 'head' guy at the bars, and both were very friendly and sociable. which, working in a bar, I imagine YOU MUST be that way, but it did leave me feeling comfortable through out the dream and not even upset when I obviously didn't get a job at the first bar. I still felt good leaving there.

YDM42

In glancing I would like to call to your attention that the incomplete money was in teh shape of a triangle as well. 2 complete corners and slanted which made it 3 corners one not natural, but in the shape of a triangle, and even folded in a triangle which made it appear whole, it was like the Japanese paper folding things. When i unfolded it i realized it wasn't whole.

The sense of disappointment I felt was because everything thus far was wonderful, my pockets where full, and my needs were met and here was more, I was excited then disappointed. I felt when I woke up that no matter how much it was I wasn't satisfied, remember up until this point I was happy but hording, still getting help from which ever friend showed up to help me, and then in the end all my emotional energy went into what was missing in this incomplete bill, the other gifts and the friends helping me, didn't even cross my mind. And i was still looking down.

Also i would not worry about it being on the ground, because I felt like I was looking on the ground, even when I was standing in line or walking out the door, so I dont think ground is anyway negative, if anything it is solid, firm, earth, ground, concrete like pentacles. I also thought it meant going outside and right in front of you, that your needs will be provided. Taking those steps is what is important, what you need is right at your feet- opening that door is like crossing a threshold. That dream was so real to me.

The site I go to says, "To dream of a feather floating in the air signifies a life of ease, comfort, warmth and of financial gains."

Maybe because they were on the ground it means something different... perhaps working for my blessings... not sure what to make of going outside to get them... but I did "pick up" two things fairly recently in terms of making money -- what I reference in my last post to Daniel, and the very early starts of a clothing business.

It's interesting that the money you were finding was also on the ground. It makes it seem like the feathers and the money are referencing something right in front of me that should be easy to find... and maybe by going outside, it means I need to open up more to something.

I used to have really bad anxiety in the stores, by the way. I would get buyer's remorse before I would even buy something. I would pick it up and vacillate over whether I could really buy it or not... oftentimes I'd pick something up, walk around a little while with it in my cart or something while stressing over it, and usually I'd find my way back to where it was and put it back because I just couldn't figure out if I could really buy it or not and the stress would just be too much. So to be safe and stop the anxiety, I'd put it back. It was less stressful for me to feel like I still needed something, than it was to try to decide if I should actually buy it. And I'm not talking about buying myself a new camera or something -- I would do this over necessities... like toilet paper, laundry soap, etc. It wasn't really a matter of, "Do we need this?" it was more like, "How badly do we need this right now in comparison to this other thing we need?" I don't do this anymore, because it was all just too much and I didn't want to keep feeling that way, so I let hubby take the lead in the stores. I avoid going as much as possible. I must have calmed down a little more in regards to money, and/or I cope by going in a daze when I'm in a store. I've had my husband stand right next to me and ask me something directly to my face about something in the store and I didn't hear a word he said because I was so not there mentally; I was just totally zoned out and somewhere else.

The incomplete bill you found isn't too surprising, I never feel like there is enough money to go around where it needs to go and that's always disappointing. I also had the thought that perhaps it was saying I wasn't 100 percent myself or something.

YDM42

Feathers are my most favorite thing to find, and I can tell by the size of them how big the blessing is going to be, it has honestly happened like that. Does not matter that they are on the ground, for me it usually means an angel is near. I have had them flying in the air in real life, as well, the feather of a hawk once floated down right into my hand, as the hawk sat in the tree. It wasn't a big feather just the tiny under-feather stuff, but I was amazed. I'm inclined to just tell you that an angel is near when it comes to your finances.

celticnoodle

In glancing I would like to call to your attention that the incomplete money was in teh shape of a triangle as well. 2 complete corners and slanted which made it 3 corners one not natural, but in the shape of a triangle, and even folded in a triangle which made it appear whole, it was like the Japanese paper folding things. When i unfolded it i realized it wasn't whole.

very interesting that you also dreamed of triangles.

Feathers are my most favorite thing to find, and I can tell by the size of them how big the blessing is going to be, it has honestly happened like that. Does not matter that they are on the ground, for me it usually means an angel is near. I have had them flying in the air in real life, as well, the feather of a hawk once floated down right into my hand, as the hawk sat in the tree. It wasn't a big feather just the tiny under-feather stuff, but I was amazed. I'm inclined to just tell you that an angel is near when it comes to your finances.

and here I so agree that feathers are to me blessings as well--no matter where you find them! :D

celticnoodle

getting a chance to read others dreams for Amanda, and wow, Daniel, your dream is quite intersting! I didn't know that about the egg symbolism either! so cool!

KK, I also find it interesting that you dreamed of looking for a job like I did too last night/early this morn. funny how our dreams seem to connect with the same symbolism in everyone's dream questions.

Starri Knytes

Amanda_04

Finally a dream for you..

It was a singing animation, having small children you may recognize The Bubble Guppies. The song they were singing was, "Thanks for shopping hope you come back soon".

I believe what this means is that you need to make more mature financial decisions and avoid the impulse purchases that place you in a financial bind down the road.

Amanda

This is interesting about the triangles. I did a drawing once, very abstract and I believe I was connecting to my subconscious, and a red triangle that was pointing upward was a part of that drawing. I never really figured out what it meant, but I cried when I was finished drawing the whole thing. I just connected that strongly to it and it must have been important to me on some level. --Actually, it was easy to find, so I will attach a picture of it at the bottom. But I wasn't thinking, I was just doodling, and it ended up meaning something to make me cry (in a good way).

The sense of disappointment I felt was because everything thus far was wonderful, my pockets where full, and my needs were met and here was more, I was excited then disappointed. I felt when I woke up that no matter how much it was I wasn't satisfied, remember up until this point I was happy but hording, still getting help from which ever friend showed up to help me, and then in the end all my emotional energy went into what was missing in this incomplete bill, the other gifts and the friends helping me, didn't even cross my mind. And i was still looking down.

Well, I can't say that I'm hoarding money. If I was, I never would have asked this question probably. LOL So... I don't know what I'd be hoarding or be happy about hoarding... maybe just the little things that still don't add up to meet my basic needs.

Also i would not worry about it being on the ground, because I felt like I was looking on the ground, even when I was standing in line or walking out the door, so I dont think ground is anyway negative, if anything it is solid, firm, earth, ground, concrete like pentacles. I also thought it meant going outside and right in front of you, that your needs will be provided. Taking those steps is what is important, what you need is right at your feet- opening that door is like crossing a threshold. That dream was so real to me.

Yeah, that's kind of the gist I was getting and that makes sense.

very interesting that you also dreamed of triangles.

and here I so agree that feathers are to me blessings as well--no matter where you find them! :D

Last night in my relaxed state of mind before going to sleep I heard a song. I can't remember which one it was now, but the lyrics were important and I just 'knew' it was an angel. So I asked in thought, "Which angel is with me?" and I felt like I should try to remember who sang the song, and it was Michael Jackson when he was a kid... so I knew the angel Michael was with me last night. But since I just remembered this, I can't remember which song it was or the lyrics that were playing in my mind!

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 74

Amanda

Finally a dream for you..

It was a singing animation, having small children you may recognize The Bubble Guppies. The song they were singing was, "Thanks for shopping hope you come back soon".

I believe what this means is that you need to make more mature financial decisions and avoid the impulse purchases that place you in a financial bind down the road.

I'm actually not sure who the Bubble Guppies are.

I'm not an impulse buyer. My husband is more like that, but not as bad as he used to be. I'm more of an impulse seller, if we're talking strictly about me and impulsiveness here... it's not uncommon for me to go around the house on a moment's notice to look for things to sell to make ends meet.

I must need to make more mature financial decisions or something though otherwise you'd think I wouldn't be this bad off. I just do what I need to survive... perhaps that is making immature decisions? I'm only more aware now that I need to control money instead of letting it control me... at least for my health and sanity. I'm more focused now on slapping the concept of money around like a bitch and making it call me master. :D It's been the other way around for too long...