Dream team divination 2013-002

Mellaenn

No worries, CN, you just described the way most of my nights have been going on the dream team this go-round. Ironically, I did have a dream myself last night, finally, when it's my week to be what I call the 'dreamee'. :grin:

celticnoodle

:laugh: isn't that always the way?! BUT! I did dream last night AND remembered it!!!

I dreamt first of all of a large building. It seemed like a 3 or 4 story building--quite large--and it had a lot of windows. I was on the outside looking at it. I am not sure if it was a cement building or brick--I'm leaning towards it being a cement building. It seemed smooth on the outside too and there had to be about 8 windows or more across on each level. It almost felt like a college or an office building, but for some reason it felt like it had some importance to you. I dreamed about this in black and white--so I cannot tell you what color it was, I'm afraid.

then, I switched over to a full color dream and in this dream, I was the mother of a young man who was to be given some kind of an award for an achievement. It was quite a big deal and the whole town/area was all excited about it. I however, as the mother of this young man was not quite as excited for what ever reason. I was making plans to go elsewhere the time of the award ceremony and in this dream, my daughter (my real life daughter) began to strongly tell me, "what do you mean you're not going to be at the award ceremony? You really should re-think that!"

then, the dream ended and awhile later, another dream began.

In this dream, I was with my mother and I believe other family members. I honestly cannot recall right now what all was going on here in this dream--but I recall having family members all around me. I'll try to remember the rest of this dream--and post it here later, but I wanted to get the other things down before I forgot them. hope you can make something out of this--I'm especially wondering why I saw that building--hoping you 'know' of a bldg. like that.

Mellaenn

:laugh: isn't that always the way?! BUT! I did dream last night AND remembered it!!!

I dreamt first of all of a large building. It seemed like a 3 or 4 story building--quite large--and it had a lot of windows. I was on the outside looking at it. I am not sure if it was a cement building or brick--I'm leaning towards it being a cement building. It seemed smooth on the outside too and there had to be about 8 windows or more across on each level. It almost felt like a college or an office building, but for some reason it felt like it had some importance to you. I dreamed about this in black and white--so I cannot tell you what color it was, I'm afraid.
The significance of you having dreamt this in black and white is that you dreamt almost exactly of the office building where I work, which also happens to look very much like the office building where I used to work for many years. Both 5-story, both of gray stucco or cement. Could be a personal symbol of my idea of work.
then, I switched over to a full color dream and in this dream,
Just like in "The Wizard of Oz" when Judy lands in the place over the rainbow!
I was the mother of a young man who was to be given some kind of an award for an achievement. It was quite a big deal and the whole town/area was all excited about it. I however, as the mother of this young man was not quite as excited for what ever reason. I was making plans to go elsewhere the time of the award ceremony and in this dream, my daughter (my real life daughter) began to strongly tell me, "what do you mean you're not going to be at the award ceremony? You really should re-think that!"
I am not a mother in real life, but of course, all of our creations are our children. I see the son in this dream - my 'child' - as portraying my creative gifts -writing/editing, reading and teaching the tarot and crystals. I am not taking the pride and pleasure in them that I could be. Maybe I am not giving them the credit that others give them.
then, the dream ended and awhile later, another dream began.

In this dream, I was with my mother and I believe other family members. I honestly cannot recall right now what all was going on here in this dream--but I recall having family members all around me. I'll try to remember the rest of this dream--and post it here later, but I wanted to get the other things down before I forgot them. hope you can make something out of this--I'm especially wondering why I saw that building--hoping you 'know' of a bldg. like that.
This may be a reminder that I have family on my side. They do support my work, as 'woo-woo' as it may appear to some of them.

Thank you CN! I think it's amazing that you dreamt of my workplace. I've never described it physically anywhere here.

celticnoodle

wow, Mell! first of all, I'm glad to read that you know of the building and I am thrilled to know that I dreamed of it. :D

But, I have to say you did a great job too of analyzing my dream for you too. I was not sure what it was pointing to myself and was a bit worried you wouldn't either. :laugh: and yes, it was like the Wizard of Oz movie. I often have this happen to me-where I start out dreaming in black and white then switch over to full color. :)

Amanda

Hi Mellaenn! I'm sorry I haven't been here sooner, I was doing community sales Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and wasn't sleeping very well, but I do remember a little bit of a dream from last night.

I remember sitting in a classroom and I distinctly remember that it was around Halloween time. The teacher was picking out teams from the students in the classroom for some kind of friendly competition. I don't remember exactly what for, but I do remember feeling like it was a physical challenge, combined with maze challenges. I remember also that there were 6 people to a team. I saw the other team being formed in front of me, and it was kind of interesting how this was happening. There was one person at the front, two people behind him out to his sides, and three people behind those two, and they all kind of formed a triangle.

The teacher picked me as the first person for my team, so I stood out in the front directly opposite the other team's first player and she built up another triangle of people behind me. I was really excited, and I felt pumped up. I thought to myself, "She thinks I'm worthy of first-string." Which, I know that "first-string" is a soccer-related term, and I don't know anything else about soccer, but maybe that will make sense to you. Overall, she made me feel like a top-pick and I was excited and ready for this challenge. I also remember thinking how clever the teacher was to pit the groups of two people against each other, and the groups of 3 people against each other; I was comparing them and thinking of how this was all definitely going to be a challenge, because each group had their unique characteristics but would all definitely be worthy opponents against each other.

We did not get to compete though. I remember sitting back in my seat waiting to begin. I was growing frustrated and impatient because I had gotten really excited about this and was really looking forward to the challenge. The teacher was off into a little room which I assume was an office area for her, and another teacher or someone like that had come looking for her. I remember hearing the other teacher saying to her in the office that she needed to "Get up" and "eat something" -- not as if she was sick, but more like she was lethargic... like maybe she had spent all her energy leading up to the big moment and then pooped out, and needed to eat something to regain some energy.

I hope that you are able to make some sense of that. :)

YDM42

Hi Mellaenn,

I have been having dreams, and not writing them, because none seem to be for you, but I will share what I have had, since this is the end of the week. All my dreams, and I mean every last one of them, had featured people in my life who have passed away. Last night is was my oldest brother, night before last is was my best friend, night before that it was my other brother and so forth and so on. So its been kind of wierd. Kim and I, (my best friend who passed on) well, she was driving me around in a car. Also kind of guiding me through life, helping me shop and doing the routine things girls do. My eldest brother who I dreamed of last night, well he was lost and we found him, and i was caring for him, someone brought me his keys, and that was at a time when I still didnt know where he was, but he showed up the next day with my parents and the military officals, who turned him over to us, along with what seemed like another set of keys. I wanted to know what happend to him, and I was uncomfortable asking him, so I tried to read the context clues, looking at his eyes, checking out what he had on...etc...in this dream I also seemed to have an assistant, who was helping me or instructing me- but I dont think they were humans. May be dogs or pets or something, but they were helping, almost guiding me and telling me what to do.

Well that has been my week of dreams, almost every one was about family members who have passed on, mainly my siblings. Kind of made me wonder if I was going to be with them soon, especially with my best friend driving me in the car. So if any of these can mean anything to you, I hope it helps.

Starri Knytes

I'm sorry, I haven't been dreaming at all. I did kind of doze off yesterday for a few minutes, this is what I saw.

A woman with a light shinning from behind. She was jumping up and down clapping excitedly.

Could be good news is on the way.

Mellaenn

Hi Mellaenn! I'm sorry I haven't been here sooner, I was doing community sales Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and wasn't sleeping very well, but I do remember a little bit of a dream from last night.
OMG, no worries in the least. My dreaming efforts this time around have been very poor. I think it has to do with my sleep pattern being changed. I usually go to sleep a few hours before my husband gets home at 12:30 (he has an evening shift) and although I don't usually wake up, I think his arrival bumps me up in consciousness and then I settle back down again to REM sleep, where you get dreams. He is home for a month post-surgery and the month has been largely dreamless.

I remember sitting in a classroom and I distinctly remember that it was around Halloween time. The teacher was picking out teams from the students in the classroom for some kind of friendly competition. I don't remember exactly what for, but I do remember feeling like it was a physical challenge, combined with maze challenges. I remember also that there were 6 people to a team. I saw the other team being formed in front of me, and it was kind of interesting how this was happening. There was one person at the front, two people behind him out to his sides, and three people behind those two, and they all kind of formed a triangle.
Interesting, here is another reference to classroom and to learning, as daneljuk’s ‘flash’ was of a chalkboard. I am definitely in the position of learning, but also of teaching. What also stood out to me were the symbologies of the triangle and the number 6. Triangle indicates moving towards a focal point with all of the required elements in place (e.g., mind, body, spirit.) Six denotes a time of nurturing, balance, and of having enough that one may give to others.

Amanda_04 said:
The teacher picked me as the first person for my team, so I stood out in the front directly opposite the other team's first player and she built up another triangle of people behind me. I was really excited, and I felt pumped up. I thought to myself, "She thinks I'm worthy of first-string." Which, I know that "first-string" is a soccer-related term, and I don't know anything else about soccer, but maybe that will make sense to you. Overall, she made me feel like a top-pick and I was excited and ready for this challenge. I also remember thinking how clever the teacher was to pit the groups of two people against each other, and the groups of 3 people against each other; I was comparing them and thinking of how this was all definitely going to be a challenge, because each group had their unique characteristics but would all definitely be worthy opponents against each other.
The quote about "She thinks I'm worthy of first-string" highlights one of my major challenges. I don’t trust that I have the talent to really make it in the world doing the things I love. Yet I have had very positive feedback about my abilities.

I am also feeling there is a sort of message in the idea of one competing with one, two competing with two, etc., but it is eluding me for now.

Amanda_04 said:
We did not get to compete though. I remember sitting back in my seat waiting to begin. I was growing frustrated and impatient because I had gotten really excited about this and was really looking forward to the challenge. The teacher was off into a little room which I assume was an office area for her, and another teacher or someone like that had come looking for her. I remember hearing the other teacher saying to her in the office that she needed to "Get up" and "eat something" -- not as if she was sick, but more like she was lethargic... like maybe she had spent all her energy leading up to the big moment and then pooped out, and needed to eat something to regain some energy.

I hope that you are able to make some sense of that. :)
I can relate to this as well. As I described earlier, I worked hard on creating a business of my own but when a call came to take a ‘real’ job – just when I was getting somewhere with my own business, but it wasn’t paying the bills yet - I ditched it and succumbed to the corporate world. I am experiencing that as a sort of emperor-run-amok; I work hard at a job that pays a fraction of what I previously earned and basically, I am now at the point that I really must find another job. Only I don’t really want another job!

Thank you, Amanda, it really did make sense, every bit of it.

Mellaenn

Hi Mellaenn,

I have been having dreams, and not writing them, because none seem to be for you, but I will share what I have had, since this is the end of the week. All my dreams, and I mean every last one of them, had featured people in my life who have passed away. Last night is was my oldest brother, night before last is was my best friend, night before that it was my other brother and so forth and so on. So its been kind of wierd. Kim and I, (my best friend who passed on) well, she was driving me around in a car. Also kind of guiding me through life, helping me shop and doing the routine things girls do. My eldest brother who I dreamed of last night, well he was lost and we found him, and i was caring for him, someone brought me his keys, and that was at a time when I still didnt know where he was, but he showed up the next day with my parents and the military officals, who turned him over to us, along with what seemed like another set of keys. I wanted to know what happend to him, and I was uncomfortable asking him, so I tried to read the context clues, looking at his eyes, checking out what he had on...etc...in this dream I also seemed to have an assistant, who was helping me or instructing me- but I dont think they were humans. May be dogs or pets or something, but they were helping, almost guiding me and telling me what to do.

Well that has been my week of dreams, almost every one was about family members who have passed on, mainly my siblings. Kind of made me wonder if I was going to be with them soon, especially with my best friend driving me in the car. So if any of these can mean anything to you, I hope it helps.
I wonder…maybe there is information here for you and also for me. I think maybe it is the same message but it’s for both of us.

No, I do not think it means that you will be joining them soon. I think the message is to remind us that we are not alone, but that we are always surrounded by loving beings on the other side, including passed-over loved ones, animal guides and many other beings of spirit. Your dream didn’t show you other beings, like spirit guides, as you would not have recognized them. Also, communicating with the dead in dreams is not surprising as they are on the astral plane where we travel in sleep. I think your friend driving you in the car illustrates that if we open up to them, we can get where we want to go with their help. The detail that stands out on your brother is that in fact, opening up to their help will be a key to staying on your life path.

I am going to resolve to talk to my guides more. Thank you for sharing the dream information with me!

Mellaenn

I'm sorry, I haven't been dreaming at all. I did kind of doze off yesterday for a few minutes, this is what I saw.

A woman with a light shinning from behind. She was jumping up and down clapping excitedly.

Could be good news is on the way.

Well I like that! I have observed from previous posts that you really have a knack for 'seeing', so I will take that as a very good sign! :grin:

Also, what came to me - especially in light of what I just posted about YDM42's dream - is it could be my guide (I have two, a man and a woman) and this could be my female guide sending me encouragement.