Dream team divination 2013-002

danieljuk

Still trying and hope to have dreams for you Mellaenn!
been asking your question but then getting intense dreams that are definitely for me! each time I look up the very strange symbols and it's about transformation to do with emotions!

anyway I hoping now it has given me that message 3 nights in a row, I will be able to dream for you :)

glad that "flash" fitted with you! it happens randomly with me and just wrote it down! :thumbsup:

Mellaenn

Still trying and hope to have dreams for you Mellaenn!
been asking your question but then getting intense dreams that are definitely for me! each time I look up the very strange symbols and it's about transformation to do with emotions!

anyway I hoping now it has given me that message 3 nights in a row, I will be able to dream for you :)

glad that "flash" fitted with you! it happens randomly with me and just wrote it down! :thumbsup:

I'm glad dreams for you are coming. In a way, it balances that I was not able to dream much for any of you. :) So don't worry!

celticnoodle

Mellaenn, I didn't sleep 'great' last night, but at one point, I put on a chakra cd I have and tuned it into the mode for my third eye and asked to have something for you on your question. However, I didn't really dream for you, but I was 'visited' by a dog. A very happy dog who ran up to me like he was running through a field of gorgeous green soft grass! he was very energetic and very happy to see me, but I never knew a dog like this. So, I'm wondering if YOU had a dog like this at one time?

he was black and white and his fur was soft and pretty. He could've been a border collie like the image below I found online. he was very friendly, very energetic and graceful as he flew through the grass towards me. :) very reassuring too.

In case you do not know or never had a border collie, I will tell you that they are high energy dogs and they are one of the three smartest dogs. (in line with the poodle and golden retreiver dogs). Seeing a dog in a dream can also symbolize success and interestingly enough, (taken from dream moods: Your dream dictionary)"to see a dog in your dream indicates a skill that you may have ignored or forgotten."

google dream dictionary and see dog online there in the dictionary for yourself. However, this did NOT feel like a dream at all. It felt REAL. That dog felt real, and I could feel the air and smell the grass and I know that dog WAS real. :) I do hope it makes sense for you. I hope more that it was a dog you knew from your past to tell you that you're going to find success with your ability adn that he/she is here with you to help.

Attachments

• BorderCollie.jpg
    BorderCollie.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 82

danieljuk

no dreams yet I am afraid Mellaenn but really hoping before the end of your week :)

hope Celticnoodle doesn't mind replying about her dream! I own a Border Collie who is a lovely dog but is quite hard work! very intelligent, need lots of attention and walks. One thing I have found with Collies (and with his friends that are Collies too) is that they are quite sensitive inside. For example my dog will bark a lot at the front door and that scares people but inside he is quite neurotic and sensitive. If you change things in the house that upsets them. It's like their exterior is playful and can be tougher than their inside which is more sensitive. Another idea about your dream as well as those characteristics is that they are black and white as colours mostly. Collies also don't like things out of place in their vision, so if you add something new to somewhere or there is people / cars / animals in a strange patten they get alarmed, that is why they are used for sheep herding a lot! :) they are very visual dogs more than any other I have had which is normally listening / smelling things out!

Starri Knytes

Mellaenn

Before I begin I would like say that I'm glad that you understand how I receive messages. lol

I was on the edge of sleep around 4am when I remember thinking, "Dammit no dreams again"! Then the voice in my head said, " A spell cast in the past will suddenly spring to life".
At first I tried to remember what spell that could have been. Not having success there, I focused on the words.

A spell cast in the past will suddenly spring to life.

A spell cast in the past will spring back to life.

SOMETHING FROM THE PAST WILL HAVE NEW LIFE!!

At once I thought this is not for me this is for Mel!!

I laid there for a few minutes running it over in my mind. Then jumped up went to my desk and wrote it down as not to forget.

I swear I sleep on the cusp of two worlds. Almost like standing in the doorway. I'm not sure this was a "Dream" but it is clearly a message meant for you.

YDM42

ok - so I know what I am about to say is going to sound weird. I think these dreams were picking up on the energy that someones - a group of people believed dead would be alive, and its that Amanda story. Sometimes i do that, just pick up onthe collective energy. Puzzles me, because I am not a news watcher or someone who keeps up with current events. I hardly turn on the any type of media like that.

So...here goes, as soon as I saw it, i just plugged the name in and the first search came up with a Montel Williams show, script where Sylvia Brown, told Amanda's mother she was dead, and apparently the woman died of a broken heart at age 44 (heart disease)....so how does all this relate to us...well ...dont give up, expect a miracle and be persistant, in terms of earning a living. Maybe it presented in such a dramtic fashion to me because I am also job hunting and trying everything i can to earn a living. Hence one of my dreams had me and dear friend in a car, with her driving me...she was younger than I, and had a Ph.d. in Public Health...very accomplished for a young lady and she died in her youth, while she was a professor at Temple University- Also natural causes, but I believe she died of a broken heart at well. We accomplish so much, thinking it will bring us joy, and it turns out for most of us, the relationships we have, the love is greater than any of that which we are able to attain. So...I'm babbling, just having a moment out loud, and trying to put the pieces together.

I wonder…maybe there is information here for you and also for me. I think maybe it is the same message but it’s for both of us.

No, I do not think it means that you will be joining them soon. I think the message is to remind us that we are not alone, but that we are always surrounded by loving beings on the other side, including passed-over loved ones, animal guides and many other beings of spirit. Your dream didn’t show you other beings, like spirit guides, as you would not have recognized them. Also, communicating with the dead in dreams is not surprising as they are on the astral plane where we travel in sleep. I think your friend driving you in the car illustrates that if we open up to them, we can get where we want to go with their help. The detail that stands out on your brother is that in fact, opening up to their help will be a key to staying on your life path.

I am going to resolve to talk to my guides more. Thank you for sharing the dream information with me!

celticnoodle

Another dream for you, Mell. Last night, I dreamed that I was in a very old building, that was absolutely beautiful inside. Heavy woodwork through out the building. The stairs in this building were very ornately carved wood, and THICK! the steps themselves were quite wide, so that even perhaps 4 or 5 people could fit across one step. The bannisters were very wide and again ornately decorated. block style at the end of the stairs. The floors were all marble and everything inside this building was beautiful. lots of windows allowing in light or perhaps there was a lot of light inside.

I don't really recall much of why I was in this building or what I was doing/suppose to be doing. I remember just walking around. up and down hallways and stairs. I was just taking in everything about this building. It might have been a professional building, a library, a school-I have no idea. There were lots of other people walking around too--of all ages, mostly middle aged people though. Everyone was dressed nicely-I don't even recall seeing people in jeans and tshirts, more like casual dress or nice suits.

I do remember at one point stopping at a water fountain to get a drink of water and doing so. I also kept thinking about how BIG everything was here and then I remember thinking, "well. Everything IS BIG in Texas."

Now, I don't live in Texas. I know you are not in Texas. I've never even been to Texas. I have not read or seen anything on TV about Texas, so I have no idea WHY that line came to me. But, I remember thinking that when I dreamed of being in this building--after I took a drink of water. :laugh: so, I hope you can make heads or tails out of this dream!

celticnoodle

Celticnoodles question

Okay, my week is about to begin! :D

So, for my question I am going to ask about two conferences coming up that I want to go to. Both are scheduled to be on the same day unfortunately and in different countries. So no way I can do both. I am praying and staying confident that one will be moved to another time frame. It has not yet been solidly arranged--they picked a date, but that is it. (not very professionally done). :rolleyes:

The date is for August this year. The first conference is one my husband has to go to, and it's in Instanbul, Turkey, and I would LOVE to go along with him--and will if I have to choose between these two conferences. He has to go for work--and it is always 95% certain when work sets up a trip for him--he goes. This conference is one that happens in a different country every year at this time--and is very professionally arranged. So it is DEFINITELY happening--whether my hubby goes or not.

The second one is for myself--and this is the one that is apparently not well planned or professionally done, much to my upset and annoyance. However, perhaps because it is not so well done, it'll work in my interest after all! My sister and I both want badly to go to this. It is a medical conference that will definitely benefit myself and my sister is wanting to go to support me and also to learn more about what is being covered here.

So, my question to you is will I be able to go to BOTH conferences? Or perhaps I should ask "Will the universe grant my hopes and wishes that this medical conference will change to a time that will benefit me and my sister being able to attend it?" This conference is actually in the U.S. and they 'think' it will be in Maryland, which just happens to be my 'home state' where I was born and raised. So, it's very convenient having it here for me and sis. however you want to word it - basically I want BOTH. Will I be at both conferences?

Thank you for your dreams!

krystalkitty

I just want to say sorry havent been well so not much sleeping and no dreams for the last week. Melaenn I want to try and dream for you tonight and have something for you and then start to dream for CN.. hope thats ok I just feel so bad for not having been able to produce anything. :)

celticnoodle

I just want to say sorry havent been well so not much sleeping and no dreams for the last week. Melaenn I want to try and dream for you tonight and have something for you and then start to dream for CN.. hope thats ok I just feel so bad for not having been able to produce anything. :)

KK. don't worry about it if you cannot dream or even remember your dream. ESPECIALLY if you've not been well. it happens! It has happened to me and to I think everyone on here at least once. so, just do what you can. :)