Dream team divination 2013-002

danieljuk

I think the bath tub might represent your sister. I know you thought the ideas of my dream were about that but wonder if it is. Becareful how you break the travel news to her, gently :)

Starri Knytes

had a dream for you CN! quite a strange dream and I am sure it was for you and not me.

I dreamt of a love triangle (interestingly seemed to be a choice). I had a boyfriend and also a best friend who was male. Both with dark hair. In a garden centre (I don't know what you call them in America, place that sells things for the garden and plants, like a nursery type place). All the scenes discussing all 3 of us were in a glass house with glass roof with plants and plants in rows for sale. Most of the plants didn't stand out, it was just "green" but I did notice tall plants with corn on the cobs hanging off them. When we were having a big argument about the 'triangle' I noticed an old bath tub on one of side of the area (used in the place, no longer a connected bath) with dirty water and corn on the cobs floating in the murky water.

I found out my boyfriend was sleeping with the best friend. both guys looked similar (maybe both choices for you seem hard?) I was very upset to find this out and there was raised voices in that garden centre. but no fighting or loud shouting really. I felt a temptation to go with the best friend and it would be a literal triangle but I would not cheat (reflects me in real life as well). I felt the 3 of us were best friends and it had just gone too far!

I was disgusted to find out they were cheating together and felt really sick. I actually work up feeling really sick at that point! I have felt unwell all weekend and all my family have the flu, so might be having that. But I felt disgust as an emotion and then woke up feeling unwell and that was the end of the dream.

I don't have a boyf currently and it does not reflect real life for me. I have never been in that situation. I think the triangle element reflects your choice but I can't work out it's significance. I guess the outcome of my dream in the end is that I didn't choose either of them, I decided to end things with both as the end of the dream before I woke up. I could have had both though (as a temptation).

I looked up some of the meanings online as symbols. Love triangles are very much insecurity in a relationship but I am not in a relationship. also your question is not about your marriage or relationships. I think it's nothing to do with a literal meaning. the interpretations that do interest me however are about it could be "attention and time divided", "strong emotional conflict". it's pretty much a dream about betrayal though.

The corn is such an interesting related symbol. it signifies "abundance, prosperity, growth and fertility". can also be domestic bliss and harmony which is interesting when the love triangle happened I saw cobs of corn in nasty water in an old bath!

The garden centre place was a glass house, that could be like the old saying about "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones", becareful what people are telling you. I am not sure that symbolism is right if that is why I saw it in there! It did feel like a garden centre place I have been to in the last 2 weeks! a known location for me! but it wasn't important, just a "generalised place".

I have no idea how this relates to your question though! but sharing it :)

Whoa!! Now that's a dream! I think we need to get to know our friend celticnoodle a little better <insert shifty eyebrows here> .. there could be a book or mini series here..

Starri Knytes

Amand_04
At that point, John spoke up and said something about vibration. He said that vibrations would kill the crabs brains, and they would all just fall off. He demonstrated with one of them and I remember the crab he used making like some kind of small creature whimper; like in a 1 (whimper) - 2 (whimper) 3 (dead/shut down/falling off) systematic kind of way.

If I may interject, I saw the vibrations as internal.. your inner voice. The whimper as knowing that a hard decision needs to be made. The death as letting go of or in the case of crabs sluffing off the dead part once the decision has been made
1) listen to your inner vioce
2) grieve the part that is left behind
3) decision has been made now move forward

danieljuk.
I dreamt of a love triangle (interestingly seemed to be a choice)

I agree that the love triangle is a decision, and though the one between two men is saucy, this one is between the two conferences

dirty water and corn on the cobs floating in the murky water.

I saw the sudden appearance of corn in dirty water as financial. The price of something suddenly going up or being more than you wanted to or anticipated paying. A negative feeling about the price.

celticnoodle

I think the bath tub might represent your sister. I know you thought the ideas of my dream were about that but wonder if it is. Becareful how you break the travel news to her, gently :)

hmmm...okay. I'll have to re-think this wiht it representing her then. Yes, I will have to break the news to her very soon, I think. this week. I don't think she'll be angry or anything, that is not her style. She also knows that I feel this organization is very much 'not with it' as far as planning things go.

Whoa!! Now that's a dream! I think we need to get to know our friend celticnoodle a little better <insert shifty eyebrows here> .. there could be a book or mini series here..
:laugh: I'm really quite a boring person over all. nothing interesting here to write a book about! lol.

Amand_04

If I may interject, I saw the vibrations as internal.. your inner voice. The whimper as knowing that a hard decision needs to be made. The death as letting go of or in the case of crabs sluffing off the dead part once the decision has been made
1) listen to your inner vioce
2) grieve the part that is left behind
3) decision has been made now move forward

ooh. interesting! thank you for mentioning this. IF the conferences are at the same time, I am 98% sure I'll go to Turkey. I mean, how often does one get the chance to travel out of the country at bargain prices. We would only need to pay for my airline ticket and food, and trust me--I can eat cheap! ;)

however, if hubby was headed to a boring place--or a place I've been to often already, chances are I'd chose to go to the medical conference instead. like again-98% choosing. I would go to this since it is within driving distance for me-with or without anyone else. I was even surprised that my sister asked if she could go! So, that is actually the icing on the cake for me regarding this conference.
danieljuk.

I agree that the love triangle is a decision, and though the one between two men is saucy, this one is between the two conferences
yes. agreed here too. *sigh* over all, I really would prefer to go to the medical one. But, I want to be with the hubby. The boring part of the hubby's trip is that when he is in his meetings, I'll be stuck in the hotel by myself, which ordinarily isn't a big deal, as I do a lot of reading at that time. But, sitting there KNOWING I could be in the medical conference will bug me at the same time--if that conference does happen the same time. ARGH! :rolleyes:

I saw the sudden appearance of corn in dirty water as financial. The price of something suddenly going up or being more than you wanted to or anticipated paying. A negative feeling about the price.

oooh, really???

well, the financial part would be the Turkey trip--as we do have to buy my ticket, and it's not going to be cheap. We know that. It can also go up in price before we actually buy it, as he never buys my ticket until his company has purchased his--so we can get me on the same planes.

But, we also know that one doesn't get the chance to visit foreign countries often--so when it does come available, we try to pounce on it! :D hubby travels world wide for his company ALL the time. (about 4-5 times a year or more) We have some monies saved up in the bank, and would dip into it for this trip - to pay my expenses. his ticket, food, and our lodging is already being taken care of by his company--so it's really over all very inexpensive for me to go along. Plus, he'll be gone for 10-14 days, and we both really don't like being apart that long. :(

Can I ask you how you see the corn in dirty water as financial?

thanks for brainstorming on all this everyone. keep your ideas coming!

Starri Knytes

celticnoodle
Can I ask you how you see the corn in dirty water as financial?

thanks for brainstorming on all this everyone. keep your ideas coming!

Of course.
Corn growing on the stock represents abundance/prosperity. Since we are talking about travel and conferences abundance and prosperity would be seen in the form of getting great deals on tickets. rooms all things involving the conferences falling into place effortlessly.. fallen lying in the muck and mud would be the opposite.. the failure to pluck the deal at the optimum time..

Unless the question is of the heart I tend to read it as coming from the wallet..

I should apologize to everyone for putting my spin on their dreams.. I really don't mean to step on anyone's toes.

celticnoodle

celticnoodle

Of course.
Corn growing on the stock represents abundance/prosperity. Since we are talking about travel and conferences abundance and prosperity would be seen in the form of getting great deals on tickets. rooms all things involving the conferences falling into place effortlessly.. fallen lying in the muck and mud would be the opposite.. the failure to pluck the deal at the optimum time..

Unless the question is of the heart I tend to read it as coming from the wallet..

I should apologize to everyone for putting my spin on their dreams.. I really don't mean to step on anyone's toes.

ah! makes perfect sense! thank you so much, Starri! and, I for one am glad to read of your spin on each dream. Its not always easy to see multiple sides to what the dream could mean--so I for one am interested in knowing what others views are. thank you so much!

Mellaenn

I think it's great that everyone pitches in their thoughts on how to read the dreams; that is one of the points to me of working as a team and how we learn.

And of course, I'm always doing this too, even if I'm not dreamer or 'dreamee'! :grin: Can't help myself.

danieljuk

I love how everyone pitches in too!

one interesting thing in my dream was the corn was two types, it was growing in pots as big healthy plants with many 'cobs' on. it was flourishing. You could buy those plants in the centre. I noticed the bath with the murky water with the cobs only during the argument and the revelation of the triangle and affair. I feel that the corn was floating in the bath with muddy water, but you could take the corn out of it and clean it up! like it wasn't the end of it. the water just looked nasty but it wasn't stagnant! it was salvageable with effort

I presumed they were to do with love or emotions with the argument but like Starri's financial take!

weirdly I had the same dream again tonight! at the start of the dream my intuition told me that we are going to go in deeper into last nights dream. I remember thinking about what Starri posted lol! like should I get popcorn and is this like Jerry Springer? :D

so I thought it was going to go in deeper but instead I saw the glass houses from the outside (with the 3 of us and the corn inside) and I saw that the glass house was metal supports with slightly dirty window panes of glass. This version of the dream ignored everything going inside and was almost like a sweeping camera view of the roof. The key symbol in this dream is that the "going into the dream deeper" seemed to be black lines appearing on the metal supports of the glass house. I am not sure if they were like drawn on externally or what. But thick dark black lines appeared in the centre of all metal support frames of it. it was like "drawn on" though. I have no idea the purpose or symbolism of it!

looking up the colour black ....

Black symbolizes the unknown, the unconscious, danger, mystery, darkness, death, mourning, rejection, hate or malice. The color invites you to delve deeper in your unconscious in order to gain a better understanding of yourself. It also signifies a lack of love and lack of support. More positively, black represents potential and possibilities. It is like a clean or blank slate.

danieljuk

I thought about this some more. The dream said to go in deeper but actually the black line was like cartoon drawing. I am no artist but in cartoons you have the outline, you colour it and then you use a black pen to go around all the outlines. I feel it was like that. it was like "clarifying" the picture of the dream.

celticnoodle

I think it's great that everyone pitches in their thoughts on how to read the dreams; that is one of the points to me of working as a team and how we learn.

And of course, I'm always doing this too, even if I'm not dreamer or 'dreamee'! :grin: Can't help myself.
:D yes, I am glad everyone does this. it really helps me anyway with dreams. Sometimes I see things one way and until someone points it out as another possible way - (like starri did with corn being financial) - I may not have ever thought of it! I am sure that the corn is about finances here though. It makes perfect sense to me with this situation.