Dream team divination 2013-002

celticnoodle

I love how everyone pitches in too!

one interesting thing in my dream was the corn was two types, it was growing in pots as big healthy plants with many 'cobs' on. it was flourishing. You could buy those plants in the centre. I noticed the bath with the murky water with the cobs only during the argument and the revelation of the triangle and affair. I feel that the corn was floating in the bath with muddy water, but you could take the corn out of it and clean it up! like it wasn't the end of it. the water just looked nasty but it wasn't stagnant! it was salvageable with effort

I presumed they were to do with love or emotions with the argument but like Starri's financial take!
yes, I think it is most likely more the financial meaning. Though, it can be emotional too--as there is a lot of water in everyone's dreams!

weirdly I had the same dream again tonight! at the start of the dream my intuition told me that we are going to go in deeper into last nights dream. I remember thinking about what Starri posted lol! like should I get popcorn and is this like Jerry Springer? :D

oooh boy! now that is interesting--having the SAME dream again! But, I don't want it to be like Jerry Springer! lol! too much drama there! :laugh:

so I thought it was going to go in deeper but instead I saw the glass houses from the outside (with the 3 of us and the corn inside) and I saw that the glass house was metal supports with slightly dirty window panes of glass. This version of the dream ignored everything going inside and was almost like a sweeping camera view of the roof. The key symbol in this dream is that the "going into the dream deeper" seemed to be black lines appearing on the metal supports of the glass house. I am not sure if they were like drawn on externally or what. But thick dark black lines appeared in the centre of all metal support frames of it. it was like "drawn on" though. I have no idea the purpose or symbolism of it!

looking up the colour black ....

well, I do know that black is a color of mystery and magic. (black magic). it is a powerful color, one that speaks of authority and strength. Many men in business are seen to wear black--black suits use to be the thing you would see them wearing and you still can see this often. Judges wear black robes. So, it is a color that one feels belongs to power.

Black also hides things. when night time comes and there is no light--things appear very black and it is difficult to 'see' what is there. the black hole is another term to give the sense of something that is empty or hidden from view.

It is a fearful color too. People feel that black is a bad color--it doesn't have to be. I like black myself. It can be used to accentuate things too. So, it is used to both hide things and to bring things out to be noticeable. it is filled with mystery, this color, and I like it. It can be elegant and suave and it can also be mean and frightful. Mainly because black can conceal things--and it is always fearful when you don't 'know' what is lurking around the corner! so this adds to the mystery of the color black.

It is also a color of transformation. death. but we, as tarot card readers, also know that transformation and death is not always to be feared as it also brings about the new and opens doors to things yet unknown to us.

So, it really depends Daniel on how YOU FELT while dreaming about this. Were you afraid of the black colors in this support? or did you feel calm when you noticed it. I think because it was a sort of 'support' here with the glass, it can indicate strength in the foundation between the 3 people inside the glass house. The black lines being on the metal frame - and metal being strong, it makes me feel like it's a good color to see--and one of strength. Also, interesting that it was on the outside looking in--through the glass house. so things are not so hidden really.

I thought about this some more. The dream said to go in deeper but actually the black line was like cartoon drawing. I am no artist but in cartoons you have the outline, you colour it and then you use a black pen to go around all the outlines. I feel it was like that. it was like "clarifying" the picture of the dream.

yes, clarifying it is good! I obviously really need to pay attention to what is going on INSIDE the glass building with all the symbolism inside it too.

thank you, Daniel!

Starri Knytes

I thought about this some more. The dream said to go in deeper but actually the black line was like cartoon drawing. I am no artist but in cartoons you have the outline, you colour it and then you use a black pen to go around all the outlines. I feel it was like that. it was like "clarifying" the picture of the dream.

I love the way you dream! Very Dick Tracy! I can see CN dressed in masculine clothing beside her husband. They are in a heated (not so much angry as emotional) discussion.

The framing and outline representing the strength of the structure. The windows slightly obscured making it more like a traditional home in that all is not clear to those on the outside. This may represent the extended family. The entire family knows of the situation but the facts are only know to those inside the green house.

I would not discount your emotional take on the corn as I have experienced this in my real life. Is it possible that there is a dual meaning here. Emotions are high as the three engage in their discussion, they are not paying attention to whats going on around them. The corn begins to wilt and windows of opportunity slowly dry up. But as you say the damage in not irrevocable. Understanding can be reached, the corn can be salvaged. There may be other deals on travel and accommodations. They may not be as good but they can be found.

This feels right to me. It addresses the green house, the corn, the water, and the other people Amanda_04 in the tub. (I do recall thinking when I read A_04's dream that some of those people may have been CN's friends at the conference?? Could be that both friends and family have knowledge of the situation) What do you think?

Amanda

so, the woman was driving in a sort of ice rink then? I looked up 'rink' and it indicates that this could be that I am feeling like I'm going around in circles (which I do! medically!) and that I also have some control over any cold/bitter feelings. which--I think I also do in this case.

Not really, just kind of around in the parking lot it seemed like, gently crashing into snow drifts and trees. LOL People were laughing and smiling about it.

okay, yes, now THAT IS FREAKY!!! :eek: however, I am big into numerology and I've been seeing a lot of number sequences in 3 and 4 digits. Too bad you can't recall any of the numbers (or do you?).

There were hundreds. Most of them started with the number 1, but I did notice 607 as well.

:laugh: vibration, eh? hmmm...this is REALLY WEIRD!!! (what DID you eat the night before this dream???) Besides vibration & whimper I'm not sure really WHAT to look up for this--as I've already looked up crabs. So, with vibration, it says I need to pay more attn to my intuition and emotional side and can also refer to some sexual need. all true! :D I couldn't find anything about whimpering though. I'll think on this all a bit more and see what I feel it could signify.

LOL -- Trust me, this is relatively 'normal' compared to some dreams I've had! :D I could probably write and direct some crazy ass sci-fi movies from some of the dreams I've had. LOL!!

wow! this was one crazy dream! perhaps I NEED to see a psychiatrist! :laugh:

Or maybe I do! :laugh:

Thank you for this very unusual and crazy dream! :laugh:

Absolutely, I'm glad you were able to make some sense of it! :D

celticnoodle

I love the way you dream! Very Dick Tracy! I can see CN dressed in masculine clothing beside her husband. They are in a heated (not so much angry as emotional) discussion.

:laugh: well we do like Dick Tracy! :D

The framing and outline representing the strength of the structure. The windows slightly obscured making it more like a traditional home in that all is not clear to those on the outside. This may represent the extended family. The entire family knows of the situation but the facts are only know to those inside the green house.
could indicate the extended family.

I would not discount your emotional take on the corn as I have experienced this in my real life. Is it possible that there is a dual meaning here. Emotions are high as the three engage in their discussion, they are not paying attention to whats going on around them. The corn begins to wilt and windows of opportunity slowly dry up. But as you say the damage in not irrevocable. Understanding can be reached, the corn can be salvaged. There may be other deals on travel and accommodations. They may not be as good but they can be found.
well quite honestly, whenever I'm around my family, emotions are always running high. I'm not exactly 'comfortable' with them, save this sister. :rolleyes: There are a few people in this group who are always itching to cause a disturbance, and I do not like being around them as a result. and, since this person has not recently caused any disturbances that I've heard of, it's about time for her to begin stirring the pot again............

This feels right to me. It addresses the green house, the corn, the water, and the other people Amanda_04 in the tub. (I do recall thinking when I read A_04's dream that some of those people may have been CN's friends at the conference?? Could be that both friends and family have knowledge of the situation) What do you think?

I've never been to this medical conference before in the past years--and I really do not 'know' any of them personally--only through the blog online 'club' for people with this condition. As for the hubby's conference--no one else from his company is going, just him. So, as for the conferences--we won't know anyone there at all- save each other.

however, it could be that someone told my sister that I may be traveling to Turkey at this time--and it can be she is waiting for me to say something to her. So, I will be in touch with her this week regarding all this. I tend not to share my traveling plans with my extended family anymore tbh, because they always have something negative and mean to say in regards to it. So, I don't share much of my life anymore with them as a result.

Tho! I wonder if that is what will be going on when we are down visiting the family this June? Perhaps because I will have to share it soon with the sister, that I am going there....she may share it with the other family members and there will be something mentioned about it when we are visiting them all....hmmm...we'll see.

Starri Knytes

When I first woke this morning I thought to myself DAMMIT No Dream Again!
But this was not the first time I woke, it was the third. The first was when my alarm went off, second to let the dogs out, third to let the dogs in.
The third time I got out of bed, popped a mint into my mouth and let the dogs in. Then I crawled back in bed and suddenly remembered that I had a long sequence of Dreams. At least 4 or 5 of them. It feels like there was one that I can't pull up, the very first of the sequence. Here is what I do recall.

Scene 1
The scene opens with a friend and I taking three or four small children to the pool, my brother being one of them. It feels like this pool is in the desert. It's surrounded by white sands, the pool taking up the majority of the scenery. The only other feature in this dream being a cloudless blue sky.
We stood looking out over the blue crystal clear water in the expenses pool. The front edge of the pool was crowded with people participating in a swim class. It appears as if there's no way to get past the classes to get into the open water that lies beyond them. My brother stood looking sadly at the pool. My friend and I don't seem to notice at first. We continue to chat as we lay out our blanket. I notice my brother turn to him and say, "Well sweetie, why don't you swim side to side instead of end to end". With this his face lit up, he ran through the sand at the edge of the pool and dove into the open water.
The scene ends there with him swimming happily.

My take on scene 1
I'm sure that this is about Istanbul the way the city meets the water. Don't be discouraged if you are having trouble finding accommodations. They may be easier to find further back away from the coastline.

Scene 2
This scene takes place in an elementary school classroom filled with excited children. The children are pairing up preparing for a puppet show. Each child is given a toddler size mittens how to use as their puppet. My brother is there with his friend who he’s partnered with for the show. He and his friend are approached by the teacher and a male authority figure. My brother's friend follows this man out of the room. It felt as if he had been moved up/promoted to a higher grade. This left my brother with no partner for the show. Sadly he watches all of his classmates prepare. Then the scene moved outside for recess. It appears to be fall, the sky is cloudy and gray the grass is brown and crunchy under foot, the children on the playground are in light jackets. My brother stands on the edge of the playground watching a group of five boys sitting at a table playing with their colorful little mitten puppets. As he approaches the table his mood lifts, it appears he has been accepted by this group. He doesn't sit at the table but is happy to stand at the edge and laugh along with them.
That's where the scene ends.

This is my take on scene 2

I believe that the school represents the medical conference. A place you are going to learn or gain knowledge.
Brown tells us it will take place in the fall.
The friend is your sister and the man is someone who has influence over her, doesn’t want her to go or will stop her from going with you.
The puppet is something you are trying to control or gain control over (your illness) and that is connected to your hand (arm)
Gray in the daytime sky is the color of melancholy and reflection, perhaps missing your sister wishing she was with you or a time before the illness.
The playground shows us that this will be fun for you. You’ll be involved in stimulating conversation with people you enjoy.
The fact that you don’t sit down at the table is a big deal to me, as it tells me that you are not giving up.

Scene 3
This scene is a conversation with the same friend I was at the pool with. My friend needed to find a daycare providers for her three children. It seems that the three were unruly when together making it impossible to place them together in daycare. I found this shocking, My friend however shrugged it off as if it was no big deal. She said that she would simply find a separate daycare providers for each .
That was the end of that scene

My take on scene 3

There are many ways of looking at this. For instance you could pick out the reoccurring number 3 which could represent Balance. The three unruly children could be the same three that we’ve seen in the green house.
I however felt that the message here was, if doing things differently gets the job done, then that’s okay. My dad would say, “whatever works”

Scene 4
This scene takes place walking down a dirt road. It felt like how you would park your car at a National Forest and then hike to the feature. The scenery reminds me of growing up in the Black Hills, of Dark Canyon where we had a cabin growing up. The dirt road was narrow with river flowing off one side and a mountain sloping down to meet the road on the other. I was walking again with the same friend and small children including my brother. Again we were dressed for swimming. There was a purple ball we passed along the river bank and I wanted to go back for it. I headed back walking in the river bed, but there was no water running in it. It looked like I was walking on dry cracked mud. The further I walk on the dry cracked mud the more it felt as if I were wading through water. I recall looking again ahead of me unsure if I was walking through water or on the dried mud. Suddenly the murky water was up to my neck, then over my head. I was completely submerged. A turtle swam over me its foot getting tangled in my hair. I untangled it's foot freeing it and swam up, rising above the water. The turtle turned its head and gave me a dirty look. At this point I felt best that I rejoin the group instead of going after the purple ball. I found my friend and two of the children at an open air gift shop. I sat on a bench with my friends as the children browse through merchandise. They were commenting on how inexpensive everything was. The number I saw associated with this was 10. Then I saw an outfit that I liked. It was a bathing suit and cover up combination, the price on the tag was 40. I commented to my friend that that was a little pricey, but she pointed out that was only 10 for each piece. Then I spun the hanger around revealing the back of the suit and laughed as I commented to my friend, “No one could fit into that”.
That was the end of this scene.

My take on scene 4

This is about your family
The dirt road is your personal journey. You have a rich, full life and are blessed with a gift of self-expression. Because of this you are accepted by many in your diverse community.
Going back down the dry river bed speaks of being dissatisfied; it also tells us that you have been avoiding a real-life situation. Overwhelming and out of control is how this situation feels to you it is expressed by the water being over your head and your hair tangled. Your sister is being played by the turtle here. Turning her head, looking at you shows us that she is focusing attention on you in real life.
Rejoining the group is your desire to mend the relationship and the number 10 tell us you will succeed in your efforts to do so. (I'm sure that I've just scratched the surface here, but its late so maybe tomorrow ok)

Scene 5
My Brother grown this time opening my door. Standing in my entry way with the light shining behind him.

My take on scene 5
All of the messages above were received on the astral level symbolized by the light from beyond the door and the vivid colors of the water, mittens, and ball.

eeeeek I better call my brother!! *done

I've been working on this post all day. When my energy level is high technology does not co-operate. Everything has been glitchy, twitchy, and crashy. So I may save most of my thoughts on this until later. *done

What I was struck by was in almost every scenario there was an alternate method of getting the desired result.

I don't have time atm to look into the significance of the other symbols but I will do so later.. Okay .Now I will turn it over to you CN and the group to unravel

YDM42

Hi everyone- my question is concerning getting a job. Any information you can pick up will be helpful. I have been searching for over a year now, a few good interviews but no offers. I wonder if this means I should give up on career or that the right job is forthcoming. Any that I can change of do better or do different.

celticnoodle

When I first woke this morning I thought to myself DAMMIT No Dream Again!
But this was not the first time I woke, it was the third. The first was when my alarm went off, second to let the dogs out, third to let the dogs in.
The third time I got out of bed, popped a mint into my mouth and let the dogs in. Then I crawled back in bed and suddenly remembered that I had a long sequence of Dreams. At least 4 or 5 of them. It feels like there was one that I can't pull up, the very first of the sequence. Here is what I do recall.

:D nothing like a good nights sleep, eh? :laugh:

Scene 1
The scene opens with a friend and I taking three or four small children to the pool, my brother being one of them. It feels like this pool is in the desert. It's surrounded by white sands, the pool taking up the majority of the scenery. The only other feature in this dream being a cloudless blue sky.
We stood looking out over the blue crystal clear water in the expenses pool. The front edge of the pool was crowded with people participating in a swim class. It appears as if there's no way to get past the classes to get into the open water that lies beyond them. My brother stood looking sadly at the pool. My friend and I don't seem to notice at first. We continue to chat as we lay out our blanket. I notice my brother turn to him and say, "Well sweetie, why don't you swim side to side instead of end to end". With this his face lit up, he ran through the sand at the edge of the pool and dove into the open water.
The scene ends there with him swimming happily.

well this was a nice sounding dream with very pretty symbolism in it! As we all know, water is all about renewal. it is emotions too, but in this case, I think it is more about my spiritual well being--and with you seeing the water as blue crystal clear, I think it is telling me that all will be well. I'm feeling confident and fresh and fine with whatever comes to be regarding both conferences. I have nothing to worry about with the hubby or with the sister, (which I figured on anyway).

The sky is also nice as it being blue and clear again brings about peace and hope for new possibiliites. Both water and sky being blue tells me that all is well here. It is a soothing and calming color.

My take on scene 1
I'm sure that this is about Istanbul the way the city meets the water. Don't be discouraged if you are having trouble finding accommodations. They may be easier to find further back away from the coastline.

well, we don't have to worry about the accommodations. my hubby's company is booking that where the conference is. Unless something comes about that they cannot have the conference there. If the conference is going on, he's going - and will have a room. However, the MD conference is just outside of Washington D.C. so it can still be where city meets the water and I'm thinking these conference board people for this group will not be able to arrange for a hotel like they think they can. they are trying to reserve many rooms at a bargain price (less then $100.00/night) and also want conference rooms, ammenities, etc. and they want the hotel to have restaurants INSIDE the hotel and also allow us the first night (Friday) night to have the restaurant to ourselves. all at a bargain price to the hotel. this is not (IMHO) something you can expect to get at a hotel for August when you are just beginning to talk them in May of the same year. So, I lean more towards this being for the other conference.

Scene 2
This scene takes place in an elementary school classroom filled with excited children. The children are pairing up preparing for a puppet show. Each child is given a toddler size mittens how to use as their puppet. My brother is there with his friend who he’s partnered with for the show. He and his friend are approached by the teacher and a male authority figure. My brother's friend follows this man out of the room. It felt as if he had been moved up/promoted to a higher grade. This left my brother with no partner for the show. Sadly he watches all of his classmates prepare. Then the scene moved outside for recess. It appears to be fall, the sky is cloudy and gray the grass is brown and crunchy under foot, the children on the playground are in light jackets. My brother stands on the edge of the playground watching a group of five boys sitting at a table playing with their colorful little mitten puppets. As he approaches the table his mood lifts, it appears he has been accepted by this group. He doesn't sit at the table but is happy to stand at the edge and laugh along with them.
That's where the scene ends.

I was not too sure about school--what it could indicate, but I figured it would have to do with insecurities--especially given how this dream was playing out. fives, I know are representative of challenging times. mittens do indicate that I could be handling this in a childish manner. Which surprises me actually--as I don't see how I am acting childish in this situation? to be making the mittens into puppets could indicate that I am trying to control this situation, (which I am, yes, but I have to here on my end) and perhaps your brother is symbolic of myself, which woudl state that I feel the need to control this issue, but I don't have all the information/tools (partner) to do so. However, I am just as content and still accepted as 'one of the group' by standing by and watching the others (could this be the managing members of the group I belong to that is suppose to arrange the details of the conference? I think so) do what they aer suppose to do.

I looked up school and sure enough, as I thought, it can relate to insecurities in this area. Its not so much that I'm insecure about it really, but like your brother in this dream, I do not have all the details/tools to feel secure about the whole thing.

This is my take on scene 2

I believe that the school represents the medical conference. A place you are going to learn or gain knowledge.
Brown tells us it will take place in the fall.

yep! and, my feelings exactly too as to when it will happen. I am spending time envisioning this happening in the fall--which would be a better time for me anyway.

The friend is your sister and the man is someone who has influence over her, doesn’t want her to go or will stop her from going with you.
this could be too. it could be her boss. maybe she won't be able to get the time off.

The puppet is something you are trying to control or gain control over (your illness) and that is connected to your hand (arm)

oh, I didn't see the puppet in this sense, but it is something to consider for sure. This medical thing though is through out the whole body actually. inside and out. My arm issues are just one side effect that is related to this medical issue. But, it is also one I plan to ask questions about at the conference when I go/and if we are allowed questions to the doctors there.

Gray in the daytime sky is the color of melancholy and reflection, perhaps missing your sister wishing she was with you or a time before the illness.
The playground shows us that this will be fun for you. You’ll be involved in stimulating conversation with people you enjoy.
The fact that you don’t sit down at the table is a big deal to me, as it tells me that you are not giving up.

this medical condition is something I was born with. But the gray could be the color of the sky--as it is usually gray there-especially in the fall. especially being so close to the city. I think i twill be fun and educational for me. I am so looking forward to it and already preparing myself for what to ask/talk about there. Oh, no. I don't give up easily with things like this. this can only benefit me. I WANT TO BE THERE! and I WILL BE!! I also will be a participant in all the activities in this group. It can only benefit me.

Scene 3
This scene is a conversation with the same friend I was at the pool with. My friend needed to find a daycare providers for her three children. It seems that the three were unruly when together making it impossible to place them together in daycare. I found this shocking, My friend however shrugged it off as if it was no big deal. She said that she would simply find a separate daycare providers for each .
That was the end of that scene

My take on scene 3

There are many ways of looking at this. For instance you could pick out the reoccurring number 3 which could represent Balance. The three unruly children could be the same three that we’ve seen in the green house.
I however felt that the message here was, if doing things differently gets the job done, then that’s okay. My dad would say, “whatever works”
well, the number 3 is mystical and magical/spiritual number. (think Trinity here). it could very well represent balance. and, yes, if doing things differently does get the job done, then that is okay. I am all for it--especially in this case. I would LIKE for the medical conference to be later then August. September or October are great months to me for having it! as long as it is still within driving distance for me. Even if I do have to fly though-I will still consider it--depending on the cost and our financial situation then.

Scene 4
This scene takes place walking down a dirt road. It felt like how you would park your car at a National Forest and then hike to the feature. The scenery reminds me of growing up in the Black Hills, of Dark Canyon where we had a cabin growing up. The dirt road was narrow with river flowing off one side and a mountain sloping down to meet the road on the other. I was walking again with the same friend and small children including my brother. Again we were dressed for swimming. There was a purple ball we passed along the river bank and I wanted to go back for it. I headed back walking in the river bed, but there was no water running in it. It looked like I was walking on dry cracked mud. The further I walk on the dry cracked mud the more it felt as if I were wading through water. I recall looking again ahead of me unsure if I was walking through water or on the dried mud. Suddenly the murky water was up to my neck, then over my head. I was completely submerged.

the purple would indicate some healing and compassion where as the murky muddy water and being submerged in it can indicate a feeling of frustration. It can also indicate my judgment being clouded and making me feel overwhelmed by this frustration. Which in a small sense, yes I can see this. It does frustrate me when a group that has been around for about a decade or more and having fairly regular conferences all over the world is so unorganized that they advertise a week and place for this years conference and tell everyone to book their airline tickets even though they do not yet have a hotel lined up or a firm date booked anywhere. :laugh: To me that is very idiotic! so it DOES frustrate me. I am trying not to allow it to bug me though. I've never been to these conferences in the past, and they did not have one last year for some unknown reason (probably because the people who plan these functions are not qualified to really do so). So, missing out again doesn't leave me stranded really. At least I'm not flying over seas or cross country and will be out monies for a ticket!

A turtle swam over me its foot getting tangled in my hair. I untangled it's foot freeing it and swam up, rising above the water. The turtle turned its head and gave me a dirty look. At this point I felt best that I rejoin the group instead of going after the purple ball. I found my friend and two of the children at an open air gift shop. I sat on a bench with my friends as the children browse through merchandise. They were commenting on how inexpensive everything was. The number I saw associated with this was 10. Then I saw an outfit that I liked. It was a bathing suit and cover up combination, the price on the tag was 40. I commented to my friend that that was a little pricey, but she pointed out that was only 10 for each piece. Then I spun the hanger around revealing the back of the suit and laughed as I commented to my friend, “No one could fit into that”.
That was the end of this scene.

The turtle I know (I had this once as a totem animal) indicates that I need to practice some patience here and not worry so much about this situation. that it will work out in the end. Because the turtle got tangled up in your hair, I think it is just pointing to the situatin and the chaos of it all. how it's not really well taken care of. its a bit of a tangled mess.

The number 10 is a number of a new start but with completion of something else. it can also indicate heaven and the universe and rewards, etc.

as for the number 40, I am unsure--I can't even find it when I google it. so I guess we simplify it back to 4. which is the number for strength and foundations. somethign to build upon.

My take on scene 4

This is about your family
The dirt road is your personal journey. You have a rich, full life and are blessed with a gift of self-expression. Because of this you are accepted by many in your diverse community.
Going back down the dry river bed speaks of being dissatisfied; it also tells us that you have been avoiding a real-life situation. Overwhelming and out of control is how this situation feels to you it is expressed by the water being over your head and your hair tangled. Your sister is being played by the turtle here. Turning her head, looking at you shows us that she is focusing attention on you in real life.
Rejoining the group is your desire to mend the relationship and the number 10 tell us you will succeed in your efforts to do so. (I'm sure that I've just scratched the surface here, but its late so maybe tomorrow ok)
yes, okay--i forgot about the road--and yes, I can see this as the personal journey too. As for avoiding a real-life situation--I do tend to avoid my family. we are very much different from each other. I do relate fairly well with the sisters, but even there it is somewhat strained. We can go a year or more w/o even talking. its just a very weird dynamic and with my family it is pretty much out of sight, out of mind. Since I moved away-I'm out of sight. so, they forget about me. however, even when I lived NEAR them, I was often 'forgotten' even for major things--family members major illnesses, weddings and ohter celebrations, heck, even at Christmas time and my birthday! they literally forget about me. :laugh: it does bother me--thus the dirt road in your dream, I think--but I am also use to it now, somewhat. Then, 3 years ago a major upset occurred where I pretty much just wrote them off--sadly. I was heart broken by their treatment/actions and I pretty much spent 2yrs. not really being in touch. Then, they decided to 'make up'. I am doing so--but in very limited ways. I'm not all 'there' I suppose. I don't want to be hurt again, so I do have walls up. My family IS very overwhelming to me--always was. And, interestingly enough it IS this sister who is forcing everyone to come back together again. However, she also tends to stick her head in the sand when things occur. She refuses to see or deal with issues that come about. I probably do too in some instances with the family--and chose instead to remove myself from the muddy waters and keep myself clean and well protected.

you're good at this starri!!! :thumbsup:

Scene 5
My Brother grown this time opening my door. Standing in my entry way with the light shining behind him.

My take on scene 5
All of the messages above were received on the astral level symbolized by the light from beyond the door and the vivid colors of the water, mittens, and ball.

hmmm...so I will take this as also indicating this is a spiritual thing for me as well.

eeeeek I better call my brother!! *done

I've been working on this post all day. When my energy level is high technology does not co-operate. Everything has been glitchy, twitchy, and crashy. So I may save most of my thoughts on this until later. *done

OMG, I am the same way--but pretty much ALL the time! electronic things do NOT like me. I'm the type that goes to change the lightbulb and the new lightbulb will blow as soon as I put it in and turn on the light. nothing wrong with the bulb--just what happens. My cell phone not too long ago decided not to work for me. I tried to pull up the phone so I could dial a number and it kept showing me some white screen that I've never seen before. luckily, being the weekend, hub was home. I gave it to him and he pulled the phone screen right away. :rolleyes: so he gave it back to me after putting the phone screen away. I tried again, kept getting a bright while blank screen. So, I showed him and he checked my pone for possible updates it needed to put in--but there weren't any. So, he tried again, and sure enough the phone came up. I went ahead and dialed the number after he did this and afterwards hung up. went back to phone later in the day only to see that ALL of my contacts were completely wiped out! :eek: EVERY phone contact. this is all in an average day for me. :rolleyes: gets really annoying though!

And, I've been working on this all morning/day too-to answer it. I had a dental emergency and had to go in for work this morning at 8:30am. came home, thinking all was taken care of, but when the meds wore off realized I now had WORSE shooting pain, and it was close to their lunch time. So, I c. back and the dentist insisted I come back then--he was not worried about his lunch. So, back in and I 'think' he fixed it. the pain is not nearly as bad anyway--and I seem to be able to bite down, but I do still have a bit of pain. He's closed on Fridays, and I hate to call him in for an emergency, so I'm hoping that the pain will eitehr cease SOON or that I can wait till Monday. *sigh* always on a weekend.

What I was struck by was in almost every scenario there was an alternate method of getting the desired result.

I don't have time atm to look into the significance of the other symbols but I will do so later.. Okay .Now I will turn it over to you CN and the group to unravel

fine, STarri--even if you don't get the time to look at teh other symbols. I am hoping to find time today to re-read through eveyrones dreams for me and see what I think it could indicate, however, I will say that I do think very strongly that my medical conference will not take place until the fall of this year. I keep doing meditative envisioning of it happening in September in MD and my sister and I both being there. So, we'll see how effective that will be! :)

Thank you Starri for your extensive dreaming and help with this! :thumbsup:

I will try to re-read all the dreams and make a final statement here about it a bit later, everyone. thank you to everyone who participated!

Starri Knytes

Then, 3 years ago a major upset occurred where I pretty much just wrote them off--sadly. I was heart broken by their treatment/actions and I pretty much spent 2yrs. not really being in touch. Then, they decided to 'make up'. I am doing so--but in very limited ways

I was struck immediately by the "3" and "2" here were a lot of 3's and 2's in my dreams, represented by adults and children.

and perhaps your brother is symbolic of myself, which woudl state that I feel the need to control this issue

I do believe the part of you was played by my brother in these dreams.

oh, I didn't see the puppet in this sense, but it is something to consider for sure. This medical thing though is through out the whole body actually. inside and out. My arm issues are just one side effect that is related to this medical issue. But, it is also one I plan to ask questions about at the conference when I go/and if we are allowed questions to the doctors there.

I kind of think that the puppet and mitten was a message to me because I had prior knowledge of the
issue with your arm. It may have been there to help me
to associate this dream with the conference.
I have noticed that in dreams for others I'm given the same message in 3 different ways so that it's impossible to miss or ignore.

The turtle I know (I had this once as a totem animal) indicates that I need to practice some patience here and not worry so much about this situation

I wondered if the turtle was your guide or totem, but I couldn't reconcile patience with the turtles dirty look

I looked at the first dream last as it seemed so obvious to me that the dreams were in a specific order.
1)Istanbul
2)Med. Conference
3) look for unconventional solutions
4)personal
5)Advertisement (this message brought to you courtesy of) lol

I feel that I am reading these dreams in the same way that I read tarot :/
I am trying to pay closer attention to symbols.. I'm at the lower end of the learning curve though so I'm excited to see how the group reads this.

OMG, I am the same way--but pretty much ALL the time! electronic things do NOT like me.

Funny I almost deleted the mention of my energy. Always aware that I'm different I a way that's difficult for some to accept. I'm glad not to be alone in this. ;)

So sorry to hear about your dental issue.. I'm sending healing thoughts.. hope you find relief soon

Mellaenn

Hi, all. wow, what a complex set of dreams and analyses!

I haven't had any more dreams for you, CN. The dreams I've had were clearly for me. Funny how this go-round we've all learned to tell the difference - I think last time everyone posted every single dream they had but it seems we are becoming more 'sophisticated' at the art of dreaming as we go along.

I have a quick comment about the mittens in Starri's dream. What came to me is that when you're wearing mittens you lose dexterity - you can't really 'get your hands' on things. I really like the symbology that both of you mentioned about how, turning them into puppets, you are attempting to exert control over them. So you are taking something you can't really get your hands on and consciously trying to create/control a scenario that is better, thus taking the first step towards manifesting the reality that you like. Cool! :thumbsup:

Mellaenn

Hi everyone- my question is concerning getting a job. Any information you can pick up will be helpful. I have been searching for over a year now, a few good interviews but no offers. I wonder if this means I should give up on career or that the right job is forthcoming. Any that I can change of do better or do different.

This is one I really resonate with. I've been unemployed or underemployed since 2008, so I know what you're going through!