Dream team divination 2013-002

daisy chain

I'm new to collective dreaming and dream interpretation. I tend toward reading dreams the way I would tarot. :laugh: So far that seems to be working. I wasn't very concerned about the number 40 as it was explained in the dream as a multiple of 10. So 10 was the number I looked for.. I was more concerned with the image of dry cracked mud but could find a meaning for that. I could find "dry" and ćdry river bed" but this was dry cracked mud.. do you by chance have a reference for that?

ok 10 is happiness

where was the dry cracked mud and what did you do walk on it

could not find the dream when i scrolled down

Starri Knytes

ok 10 is happiness

where was the dry cracked mud and what did you do walk on it

could not find the dream when i scrolled down
it was where the river should have been.. I was walking on it before the river came back to life lol
I should look the book up online, as the group has already moved past this question and dream. I'm feeling a little guilty about being off topic. thank you for your help though..
I will see if this book is available to reference online

daisy chain

it was where the river should have been.. I was walking on it before the river came back to life lol
I should look the book up online, as the group has already moved past this question and dream. I'm feeling a little guilty about being off topic. thank you for your help though..
I will see if this book is available to reference online

i have it on my kendle

new expieriences ;taking a trip of a short duration

or a painfully slow resolution of a familly dispute

zolar is the name

YDM42

Thank you os much Starri---Lots and lots of good stuff here:

YDM42

This ones for you it really just keys in on the question . I hope this means more meaningful dreams to come.

CN was showing me a tarot card. The only details I recall about this are that it was a fantasy type image (I may be able to find the type when back at the pc), a single character on the card and either the letter O or number 0 (I didn't feel like it was a circle but it could have been I suppose).
You might have picked up on the fact that I was currently working on my resume, and the ascii character I was searching for is a like a bubble on a multiple choice question sheet, its like an o but its represents a series of those oooo and and its colored in based on my level of skill in that area. I think i have the skills, so most of my oooo are blackened in not empty. Good at picking up on this. This is how the job coach asked me to redo my resume.

She fanned the deck showing me the remaining cards. They were fabulous cards very high end. I commented that I really liked them. She then told me that upon taking them out of the box they had great energy but over time they had turned on her.
So, most of my past jobs were very high end, supporting executive management, research and technology....so taking these out the box and showing them to a potential employer is how i see this scene.

She said that she was considering sending them back to the company, but she would sell them to me for the price that she paid. Adding that they were very pricey. I remember wanting the cards but felt unwilling to pay full price. I asked CN if she had cleared/cleansed the cards and recharged them. I said something to her about placing an amethyst on them to preserve their positive energy.
end dream..
I was just speaking to my job coach and i told her that the interviews often start off well, but then just go caput...and this is because I am very sensitive to what is being said, and the first sign of aggressiveness, or etc, I tend to zone our or space out, this is part of my disability, disassociate, and it gets to the point that I cant even hear myself talk, its like I hear the tip end of what I am saying, and the whole time i have having a dialog in my mind, like..."what did i say,-- am i stuttering...did i finish that sentence, where am I going with this". SO here, I am working with my therapist on being more grounded, and i can relate that to being caught up in an fantasy or fog.

I'm not really at a place that I can analyze this, but off the cuff I would say that it a appears that there maybe things you could do to enhance your chances of employment in your current field.

side note.. I did have another dream but all I recall is being at the dentist. I felt I that this was about improving appearance rather than for a tooth issue.

Lmao, the last interview I had was at a dentist office. I was really excited about it, and from your dream I get the feeling its is reinforcing what i felt, that the venture was really too pricey for them. They loved the enthusiasm, they love the interview and then I think it just tempered off when it came to salary. As a matter of fact the dentist office seems to be doing very well with out the social media type enhancements they were looking for.

The second think with the Dentist is on point as well,. you very good at this...I broke a front tooth in May of last year, first it was just a sliver but its getting larger, when I go for job interviews I'm so conscious of it, but what I do (since i cant afford to go to the dentist) what I do is take a soft wax and mold it to the tooth, so the break is not obvious, also another front tooth has problems and I fill that one with temporary dental filling...so during the interview i dont talk much and try not to smile to wide or laugh. I have always had very pretty teeth, and a nice smile, so this is bothering me. Great that you picked up on both these things.

celticnoodle

I was struck immediately by the "3" and "2" here were a lot of 3's and 2's in my dreams, represented by adults and children.
well, that is very interesting!

I do believe the part of you was played by my brother in these dreams.

I kind of think that the puppet and mitten was a message to me because I had prior knowledge of the
issue with your arm. It may have been there to help me
to associate this dream with the conference.
I have noticed that in dreams for others I'm given the same message in 3 different ways so that it's impossible to miss or ignore.
ah! okay. Yes, my arm has been rather bad for many years--in fact, perhaps a decade or more. I never thought it would get better, tbh. I was told it would not and that I had to learn to 'live with it'. In fact, when it got so bad that I could no longer sleep on my right side or my back & went to the dr. about that, he told me to sleep on my left side. :rolleyes: And, I do plan to ask about this at the conference--if I can do so--if it fits in.

I wondered if the turtle was your guide or totem, but I couldn't reconcile patience with the turtles dirty look
:laugh: well, perhaps then he was not there to symbolize my totem animal--though I think he was only a totem for a short period of time for me--to try and TEACH me patience. :laugh:

I looked at the first dream last as it seemed so obvious to me that the dreams were in a specific order.
1)Istanbul
2)Med. Conference
3) look for unconventional solutions
4)personal
5)Advertisement (this message brought to you courtesy of) lol

I feel that I am reading these dreams in the same way that I read tarot :/
I am trying to pay closer attention to symbols.. I'm at the lower end of the learning curve though so I'm excited to see how the group reads this.
yes, I try to do the same thing--read symbols.

Funny I almost deleted the mention of my energy. Always aware that I'm different I a way that's difficult for some to accept. I'm glad not to be alone in this. ;)
oh no, you're not alone in that! Its funny as when I think back on it really--I begin to realize that I've ALWAYS been this way--even before I realized I was actually working with energy and such. I just thought it was 'something' I did. never put a name/title to it--it was just one of those abilities I became known for within my family and close network of friends. I had an aunt who was the same way too.

So sorry to hear about your dental issue.. I'm sending healing thoughts.. hope you find relief soon
all taken care of now! :D I'm back to eating potato chips, popcorn, pretzels and spicy foods. :thumbsup: NO PAIN! :laugh: Thank you so much for the healing thoughts. much appreciated. I also have, btw, an AWESOME dentist!!! :D

celticnoodle

Hi, all. wow, what a complex set of dreams and analyses!

:laugh: I KNOW! funny, huh? leave it to 'my' dream question! :rolleyes:
I haven't had any more dreams for you, CN. The dreams I've had were clearly for me. Funny how this go-round we've all learned to tell the difference - I think last time everyone posted every single dream they had but it seems we are becoming more 'sophisticated' at the art of dreaming as we go along.
okay, no problem. it happens. I do not expect, nor should anyone else expect that everyone will have a dream every single night for us. in fact, if everyone even gets one dream per persons question, I'd say that is pretty darn amazing!

Part of this 'experiement' is to also get use to your dreams, so that we can begin to understand how we dream, what we can do to influence our dream state, (thus asking the question for the person who's up) and perhaps much later, even begin to understand how we can (maybe) CHANGE the dream for an outcome that we'd desire? (dare I hope!) But for right now, we've got to get to understand our dreams first--and test it with the question of the week before we can dare to do anymore.

I have a quick comment about the mittens in Starri's dream. What came to me is that when you're wearing mittens you lose dexterity - you can't really 'get your hands' on things. I really like the symbology that both of you mentioned about how, turning them into puppets, you are attempting to exert control over them. So you are taking something you can't really get your hands on and consciously trying to create/control a scenario that is better, thus taking the first step towards manifesting the reality that you like. Cool! :thumbsup:

ah good point about the losing dexterity! I don't have great dexterity with my hands. either one of them.

celticnoodle

Well CN I didnt have any dreams for you. The one thing that i remember and it has stuck with me, was briefly seeing tools on a table, there was a round tool, a long tool etc...and i thought maybe the instruments from the Magician card...but nothing more after that, and it was the first night of dreaming for you. I hope it helps some.

no problem.

now, it's interesting you mentioned seeing tools on a table though like in the magician card. I should think on that, I think--as it could be very important. perhaps that I have what I need to take care of this situation - and perhaps it starts with my positive thinking and 'seeing' the medical conference taking place at another time--such as in the fall, (like I am doing, and many here had felt).

celticnoodle

if you look at the zolars book of dreams 40 is number of days it takes to rechargeyour body

ah! I have never heard that! thanks daisy! I'm going to have to look for zolars book of dreams.

dreams about glass houses means you have been too open about things ;

that should not be said

black borders means scandles
yep. I knew that about glass houses, and unfortunately, I am an open book. I have a tendency to share too much of myself with people. I don't know why, but I sometimes THINK I actually might know the reasons why. I don't even mean to be this way--but it stems back to the reason I think the why happens. (if you can follow that! :p)

Now, as for scandles, well, that doesn't surprise me much either. probably something within my family. :rolleyes: and it'll all come out probably around the time of one of the conferences maybe? there is always SOMETHING brewing in my family---one reason I like to keep my distance.

its a very strange dream dictionary but it some how makes sense

been refering to it for a long time
thanks again for the recommendation, I'm going to check for it and hope I can get it for my Nook. I don't have a Kindle.

new expieriences ;taking a trip of a short duration

or a painfully slow resolution of a familly dispute

zolar is the name
new experiences and taking a trip of short duration will fit for me. the new experience covers both of the conferences I was asking about and having everyone dream about. The trip of a short duration--sounds like the medical conference. it's only for a weekend. Friday-Sunday. though the 'painfully slow resolution of a family dispute' fits beautifully too for me personally--just not with my question.

So, I wish to thank everyone for their dreams, their ideas and time. It is amazing how much information was picked up for me about this and has given me much to go over. I have not yet re-read everything as I have company here this weekend, (in bed now and I'm soon to follow!). But, I thank you all very much and thank you to Daisy too for the book recommendation.

YDM42, I'm HOPING to dream for you tonight. Nothing last night at all though.

HAPPY DREAMING EVERYONE!!! :)

YDM42

Also wanted to mention, that I wonder the significance of CN being in the dream, could it be that after I posted the question that I wondered if it was the same question i posted last go round...I say that because your dream is more like an establishment of my current situation on the matter to me, basically insight and clear vision, or spiritual seeing than a dream. Did it have the same feel as a dream or did it come across as a vision? You saw a lot of factual information and very little symbolism- is why I ask.

YDM42

This ones for you it really just keys in on the question . I hope this means more meaningful dreams to come.

CN was showing me a tarot card. The only details I recall about this are that it was a fantasy type image (I may be able to find the type when back at the pc), a single character on the card and either the letter O or number 0 (I didn't feel like it was a circle but it could have been I suppose).
She fanned the deck showing me the remaining cards. They were fabulous cards very high end. I commented that I really liked them. She then told me that upon taking them out of the box they had great energy but over time they had turned on her. She said that she was considering sending them back to the company, but she would sell them to me for the price that she paid. Adding that they were very pricey. I remember wanting the cards but felt unwilling to pay full price. I asked CN if she had cleared/cleansed the cards and recharged them. I said something to her about placing an amethyst on them to preserve their positive energy.
end dream..

I'm not really at a place that I can analyze this, but off the cuff I would say that it a appears that there maybe things you could do to enhance your chances of employment in your current field.

side note.. I did have another dream but all I recall is being at the dentist. I felt I that this was about improving appearance rather than for a tooth issue.

YDM42

CN, I'm thinking that is what is was and why I didn't have any dreams for you. That you had all the tools on the table that you needed to accomplish this. Crazy how you popped up my dream ---from Starri, again indicating you had the tools or answers with the cards, maybe it was her way of mentally transitioning from one reading to another? Like you handing her the cards for the next reading.

no problem.

now, it's interesting you mentioned seeing tools on a table though like in the magician card. I should think on that, I think--as it could be very important. perhaps that I have what I need to take care of this situation - and perhaps it starts with my positive thinking and 'seeing' the medical conference taking place at another time--such as in the fall, (like I am doing, and many here had felt).