Dream team divination 2013-002

Starri Knytes

I'm still on Wednesday too, hoping for one more successful night of dreaming for YDM42.

YDM42

I'm on Wed too, but I totally AGREE very interesting question.

Starri Knytes

Wishful Dreaming

Dreaming on the first night of a new question seems to have become a habit.

This message will take longer to explain than the actual dream itself..

I saw the image of the 7 Chakras as I heard, "Not to worry, there are as many kinds of Karma lessons as there are Chakras"

I took this to mean there are still lessons and lifetimes for me...

UPDATE

Funny I found an article called 7 Karma lessons. Maybe there was something to my dream after all.

danieljuk

Hi Starri, love your question! there has been some really deep questions this time from everyone!

I haven't had any dreams for you yet but when I was going to bed I read your question and got a feeling (but no images). I felt that just because they said you have no karmic lessons to learn, doesn't mean it's your last lifetime. It might mean something else. I don't know anything about this area and lifetimes because I am only a real beginner in that area but I felt you made an assumption and perhaps there is another reason there is no more karmic lessons!

I am hoping to have dreams for you as well but just wanted to post that :)

YDM42

No dreams last night Starri. I will be around later to update my feedback everyone.

celticnoodle

No dreams here either, that I can recall. I was a bit over tired though I think and perhaps that is why. Hopefully tonight!

Starri Knytes

Hi Starri, love your question! there has been some really deep questions this time from everyone!

I haven't had any dreams for you yet but when I was going to bed I read your question and got a feeling (but no images). I felt that just because they said you have no karmic lessons to learn, doesn't mean it's your last lifetime. It might mean something else. I don't know anything about this area and lifetimes because I am only a real beginner in that area but I felt you made an assumption and perhaps there is another reason there is no more karmic lessons!

I am hoping to have dreams for you as well but just wanted to post that :)

Here is a very good pg on karma and agreement.. It's not very long.. it will help you understand.
Karma and Agreements

I found early on during this experience to share all dreams. It has amazed me how dreams that I felt could only have relevance to me fit perfectly with the team. That's how I know we are here with purpose to help each other on our journeys. So any dream is the perfect dream to share because it is the message I need to receive. If you're having trouble dreaming try making a sigil/design to represent the question and do a few minutes of relevant reading.. I read lucid dream spells and techniques. Even if I don't have the items needed for the spells, it prepares the mind for a night of dreaming (I will share the sites I like to reference if you need help finding reading material).. I also find that having something first thing to raise my sugar level helps me to remember.. a mint works for me.

I hope something here helps.

Happy Dreaming

Starri Knytes

No dreams here either, that I can recall. I was a bit over tired though I think and perhaps that is why. Hopefully tonight!

No dreams last night Starri. I will be around later to update my feedback everyone.

No worries.. I would like to read any dreams you remember this week whether or not you feel it relevant.. you never know.. it maybe exactly what I need.
(hugs) Thank you so much for your effort ladies. :heart:

Amanda

I had a dream last night, but don't know if it's for me or you... because I'm actually just now getting around to reading your question for the first time because I haven't been coming around here as much...

The part I remember is that my husband was really wanting me to get this tattoo and it was pretty much already completed when I saw it in my dream. It was on the inside of my right arm, the top of it started near the inside of my elbow and was all the way down to the inside of my wrist, and it covered pretty much the entire inside of my right arm. It was of a cross, and I remember thinking that it was very interesting and pretty looking, it had a lot of detail or like pretty/fancy strokes around it, and it was all black (not the cross itself, but the lines were all black and it wasn't colored in) -- but it wasn't exactly what I wanted --if I were to get a tattoo it wouldn't be something I'd pick, I mean-- and I was a little disappointed that I would only ever really see it as being upside down when I looked at my arm.

YDM42

Ok so the first night I dreamed that I was waiting for a friend to arrive. This not the first time I have been in this place. It marbled down like a museum, beautiful, rich, maybe a Moroccan style, but more high style. I was upset because all these people where waiting also, but they felt like i wasn't important enough to greet my friend. In the end he didn't show up. I think the dream was a combination of several things. Earlier that day I had read a news article about nelson Mandela daughters wanting to take over his affairs and his business manager would not allow it. I also had written to a friend for a job reference, he has left the states and taken a position in high government in another country. He didn't respond. so that is why I think I had that dream. The next day I wrote him, and let him know i miss him and that i am concerned, and I told him about the dream. He is in a place where there is political fighting so I asked him to let me know he was ok. He responded quickly, as I figured he would if i expressed some concern for him. However it was also odd, because he used the word "boo"...and he is a doctor, trust me that is not a word I would expect to hear from him, let alone him calling me "boo"...not only did it strike me as odd but that was the second time last week that this word came up and I was put off by it.

So that was the dream and the waking life stuff that happened on the first day i dreamed for you. No dreams last night.

No worries.. I would like to read any dreams you remember this week whether or not you feel it relevant.. you never know.. it maybe exactly what I need.
(hugs) Thank you so much for your effort ladies. :heart: