Dream team divination 2013-002

Starri Knytes

I was a little disappointed that I would only ever really see it as being upside down
Thank you for the dream.
It could be for both of us. Funny I see myself upside gown in situations all of the time.
It's very late here so I will be back to respond in more detail tomorrow..

Starri Knytes

Ok so the first night I dreamed that I was waiting for a friend to arrive. This not the first time I have been in this place. It marbled down like a museum, beautiful, rich, maybe a Moroccan style, but more high style. I was upset because all these people where waiting also, but they felt like i wasn't important enough to greet my friend. In the end he didn't show up. I think the dream was a combination of several things. Earlier that day I had read a news article about nelson Mandela daughters wanting to take over his affairs and his business manager would not allow it. I also had written to a friend for a job reference, he has left the states and taken a position in high government in another country. He didn't respond. so that is why I think I had that dream. The next day I wrote him, and let him know i miss him and that i am concerned, and I told him about the dream. He is in a place where there is political fighting so I asked him to let me know he was ok. He responded quickly, as I figured he would if i expressed some concern for him. However it was also odd, because he used the word "boo"...and he is a doctor, trust me that is not a word I would expect to hear from him, let alone him calling me "boo"...not only did it strike me as odd but that was the second time last week that this word came up and I was put off by it.

So that was the dream and the waking life stuff that happened on the first day i dreamed for you. No dreams last night.
Thank you for your dream

*Updated*

We are culturally different and from different regions. I believe this plays a part in the way words are perceived. To me "boo" is endearing, a term an elder would use when addressing a favorite child in the family, or a bf would call his gf similar to "baby". I'm sure your friend meant it in a favorable way. The fact that it hasn't been used before speaks to his need to close the distance between you two. It's a compliment!!

The word "boo" comes from the French word "beau" which means beautiful. :)
Now it's really really late.. I'll be back shortly to add my thoughts

Ok so the first night I dreamed that I was waiting for a friend to arrive. This not the first time I have been in this place. It marbled down like a museum, beautiful, rich, maybe a Moroccan style, but more high style. I was upset because all these people where waiting also, but they felt like i wasn't important enough to greet my friend. In the end he didn't show up.

You are an old soul too, you know this place. It's where your guide greets you before taking you to choose your next life. Irritated at the number of people because it gives a feeling of reduced chances at that lifetime. Him not showing is the answer I was looking for.
Thank you again for this dream. ((hugs))

celticnoodle

I had a dream for you last night. I dont recall all of it, but I recall being with a lot of people and there was some thing going on. I don't know if it was a party or a fight or what. There was not a lot of anger feeling in the dream though, so I don't think it was a fight/argument. however, I remember distinctly a man calling out for someone to help him (help him to help another person, not sure if the 3rd person was male or female).

I recall thinking "oh, I need to help him. this is for me and what I am here for." which then made me - while still in the dream think that I knew it would be 'starri's' calling--so I guess I was 'you' in this dream.

I recall turning around and moving up to where this man and the person requiring help were at. the person requiring the help was either laying on the ground or just about laying there.

it was all very odd really, Starri. This dream didn't 'flow' the way my dreams normally do. as soon as the man called out for someone to come help him help this other person, I knew right away it was the message for you and that in my dream I was 'you'.

I felt this way before I dreamed also, after reading your question. I feel like rather then your thought and fear of it meaning you won't be reincarnated again, as you have no more lessons to learn that you will indeed be re-incarnated but this time to lead and help others.

Starri Knytes

I had a dream for you last night. I dont recall all of it, but I recall being with a lot of people and there was some thing going on. I don't know if it was a party or a fight or what. There was not a lot of anger feeling in the dream though, so I don't think it was a fight/argument. however, I remember distinctly a man calling out for someone to help him (help him to help another person, not sure if the 3rd person was male or female).

I recall thinking "oh, I need to help him. this is for me and what I am here for." which then made me - while still in the dream think that I knew it would be 'starri's' calling--so I guess I was 'you' in this dream.

I recall turning around and moving up to where this man and the person requiring help were at. the person requiring the help was either laying on the ground or just about laying there.

it was all very odd really, Starri. This dream didn't 'flow' the way my dreams normally do. as soon as the man called out for someone to come help him help this other person, I knew right away it was the message for you and that in my dream I was 'you'.

I felt this way before I dreamed also, after reading your question. I feel like rather then your thought and fear of it meaning you won't be reincarnated again, as you have no more lessons to learn that you will indeed be re-incarnated but this time to lead and help others.
This is me but it's this lifetime. I am transition person. People wait for me to cross over. Currently there is a male family member who has cancer, I was told in a dream that he had 4 years. This has been weighing on my mind lately though as a new spot is lighting up. It is a large family so a lot of people would be the norm.
Thank you so much for the dream.

Mellaenn

No worries.. I would like to read any dreams you remember this week whether or not you feel it relevant.. you never know.. it maybe exactly what I need.
(hugs) Thank you so much for your effort ladies. :heart:

Starri, I've had some dreams in the past few days but I really didn't think they applied to your question. That said, when I read the responses of other dreamers even when they didn't think the dream was for you, I could see how their dreams so obviously give clues to about reincarnation. So now, seeing that you're open to reading any of our dreams and realizing this one may not be easy for me to interpret, I'll try to write down anything I get.

By the way, CN, it looks like you are really doing some lucid dreaming and totally tuned in - very cool!

Starri Knytes

Although I don't think this dream was for me I wanted to take my time and sit with it. What I see here differs from most all of the definitions and interpretations I've found. I would be interested in hearing your thoughts on this Amanda.

The part I remember is that my husband was really wanting me to get this tattoo
It was on the inside of my right arm, the top of it started near the inside of my elbow and was all the way down to the inside of my wrist, and it covered pretty much the entire inside of my right arm.
if I were to get a tattoo it wouldn't be something I'd pick
Being pressured to make a big or important decision that you are not quite comfortable with.
I was a little disappointed that I would only ever really see it as being upside down when I looked at my arm.
Seeing things from a different prospective than others.
it was very interesting and pretty looking, it had a lot of detail or like pretty/fancy strokes around it, and it was all black (not the cross itself, but the lines were all black and it wasn't colored in)
The fancy strokes say to me, well that all sounds great. But the
black is still showing strong feelings about the decision. The lack of fill may be a hollow feeling once the decision is made or a lack of information with which to make the decision.

Some alternate meanings...

Tattoo on the arm: You suffer from others jealousy, Something dangerous from past is hunting you

Cross: Spirituality, Christianity, punishment, self-sacrifice, indicates trouble ahead for you

Upside down: Confusion, disorder, you want to straighten something out.

Black: Unfortunate times, darkness, hopelessness, or depression.

Understanding My Dreams
Dream Interpretation
Zolar's Encyclopedia and Dictionary of Dreams

Starri Knytes

Starri, I've had some dreams in the past few days but I really didn't think they applied to your question. That said, when I read the responses of other dreamers even when they didn't think the dream was for you, I could see how their dreams so obviously give clues to about reincarnation. So now, seeing that you're open to reading any of our dreams and realizing this one may not be easy for me to interpret, I'll try to write down anything I get.

By the way, CN, it looks like you are really doing some lucid dreaming and totally tuned in - very cool!

CN's dream was great wasn't it..
Thank you Mellaen, I look forward to reading your dreams!!

YDM42

I had a dream last night. It was very detailed. One of those times where i woke up after the dream and thought to write it down, but fell back to sleep and it as gone. In those times get bits and pieces during the day time, but what is most important is the emotional feeling i got from the dream. I felt very frustrated by the events taking place in the dream. Even more frustration up on waking an not being able to grasp it from my memory.

celticnoodle

I had another dream and also a 'pre-dream'. :laugh:

the pre-dream, I so call it because I was not quite asleep--but I had this in my thoughts as I was falling asleep. I felt like I was in a classroom and again I was 'you'. the teacher was a male, and all I can remember of him was that he was wearing light tan/beige colored dockers, a white button down shirt and a tie--and it felt very much like the same guy in the last dream!

There were a lot of people sitting in desks in the classroom, yet we were not really 'students'. this guy was sitting on the teachers desk facing the rest of us and explained that we were here to advise and help people. that is pretty much it with the pre-dream.

then, much later, I had a dream and again, I was with other people. many others. I don't recall the full dream, but we seemed to be in a hurry to get somewhere 'important'. it was important we were there--and not late and yet we were running late, so rushing about. I sort of recall piling into a car and the driver had it running already to 'warm up'. unfortunately, this is all I can recall right now. I hope more of it comes back and if so, I'll update here.

Amanda

Although I don't think this dream was for me I wanted to take my time and sit with it. What I see here differs from most all of the definitions and interpretations I've found. I would be interested in hearing your thoughts on this Amanda.

Well I will try to dream for you tonight! LOL

Being pressured to make a big or important decision that you are not quite comfortable with.

My husband is very sly, he always has been. He's made lots of decisions that I wasn't comfortable with -- many of them have cost me places to live, vehicles to drive, and getting my bills paid. I've gone along with it for many reasons... so he could feel the 'burn' of his decisions, because I don't trust my own judgment (stemming from what I say about my mother below), and because in general, I want the people around me to be happy.

Seeing things from a different prospective than others.

When being introduced to people, my mother would always tell people my flaws first like, "She's backwards like her dad" was one I heard a lot that seems to fit with this upside down cross, or just anything she was worried about people judging her/me on, she'd try to beat them to it... like playing softball, "She runs like she's got lead in her feet." She was just always like that, like she was apologizing to people for not molding me into someone she thought others would think was perfect. I realize that this was her own issues with being a good mother... but she really highlighted unique qualities and made them out to be really ugly or just drove a huge wedge between me and "normal".

The fancy strokes say to me, well that all sounds great. But the
black is still showing strong feelings about the decision. The lack of fill may be a hollow feeling once the decision is made or a lack of information with which to make the decision.

Yeah, I'm not a fancy person by any means. I've got Spartan tastes, I think. Minimalist and clean lines, bare essentials. I like things to function, and things looking great is just a bonus. I don't have any tattoos in real life, because they're just so permanent -- I'm not opposed to getting one, but a great desire is just not there to get one. I think for me to get a tattoo I'd have to spend a lot of time really thinking about what is really unique and special to me that I could live with for a long time. I'm not a person who could just pick a nice-looking cross, or star, or heart or anything and slap it anywhere on my body. The cross was nice, but I think I was more disappointed it was on the inside of my arm... then secondly, disappointed that I'd have to look at it upside down. I think I rationalized in my dream state that, "It could be worse."

I'll try to dream for you tonight. Thanks for taking a look anyway. :)