Dream team divination 2013-003 jun-jul

Starri Knytes

Hello dreamers :)

Thank you for the PM, CN :)

I still haven't landed fully after Mums passing, and was very surprised when, quite by chance, I had the only two remembered dreams in many, many months... That said, though, because my mind appears to be scrambled, and am not behaving of late like a fully-functioing creature, I'm thinking I would be best focusing on waking reality, sifting through my day dreams, and leaving the serious Dreaming to more awake people for now.
Take your time sweetie, the heart and mind need time to sort through and revisit all that was your mom. You'll know when the time is right to return. (hugs)

Enjoy yourselves, all... I'll keep an eye out for future related threads :) Happy Dreaming :)
We will miss all that bring to the team.
Be well, Be whole, and Be back soon. xoxo

danieljuk

I was humming and harring about signing up because I am more stressed and anxious at the moment. I found the first dream circle I took part in at the beginning of the year the most easiest. Although I still had stuff come last time around and was more stressed than now! so I am in, hope to have a dream per person :)

starts the second week of July right? :)

DownUnderNZer

Thanks for the PM celticnoodle. :)

I will sign up for this time round, but just be warned dreams have been slim pickings for the last few months and the last time we did it - it took a lot out of me although I really really enjoyed it tenthfold!!!!. :heart:

This time I will have to be a bit more on the careful side....

danieljuk

Thanks for the PM celticnoodle. :)

I will sign up for this time round, but just be warned dreams have been slim pickings for the last few months and the last time we did it - it took a lot out of me although I really really enjoyed it tenthfold!!!!. :heart:

This time I will have to be a bit more on the careful side....

my advice that I used last time is to take the pressure off! aim for one dream a week for a person. it's a friendly circle, people are not upset, we all just do the best we can.

it is a lot of fun though :) :love:

DownUnderNZer

my advice that I used last time is to take the pressure off! aim for one dream a week for a person. it's a friendly circle, people are not upset, we all just do the best we can.

One dream per person....liking it danieljuk. :D

Just hope the dreams flow....

Mellaenn

That is exactly what I did, and actually what I have done from the very beginning. As a result I felt the quality of my ability to dream on-topic was better, if that makes any sense.

celticnoodle

my question for you all is: What should I be focusing on right now in my life?

DownUnderNZer

my question for you all is: What should I be focusing on right now in my life?

Good and focused to the point question.:)

I did have a dream last night:

In this dream I was living in "suburbia" and this male neighbour (no one I know, so a stranger) in his 40's was showing a few of us the front of his house on the outside, but especially the garden area along the edge of the home itself. Nothing really outstanding, it was tidy and pleasant enough, yet I couldn't help but notice that we were underneath the window of all things only it seemed a lot bigger than a normal window! Plain glass nothing decorative only large and not in proportion with the house.

I was taking quick looks here and there and was about to ask about the window when I noticed that I had stood on some very fresh dog droppings. The smell was pungent and it was a big pile of well formed brown, you know what, except for the fragments that was on my shoe. I was so unamused as I didn't see it anytime soon nor did I see any dog that it could belong to and we had been there some minutes talking about the house and garden.

That was my dream.

THOUGHTS: Maybe your focus should be on something to do with your home (literally) or your health (home I feel can be the body) and maybe there is something that needs to be sorted out that has not been with the window being overly sized or me having to be the one to step on dog poo.:bugeyed:

Best of luck! :)

celticnoodle

:laugh: what a dream!

Especially because our focus has been on the house for quite some time now. As you may know, due to my postings here about said house, we're having a lot of outside (and some inside) work being done. They were suppose to be done before July 04, but of course, they are not. :( I'm not really sure why-tbh. the bulk of it is done--but I don't want to get into that, as it would be pages of words. lol. everyone knows how loquacious I can be. ;)

Good and focused to the point question.:)

I did have a dream last night:

In this dream I was living in "suburbia" and this male neighbour (no one I know, so a stranger) in his 40's was showing a few of us the front of his house on the outside, but especially the garden area along the edge of the home itself. Nothing really outstanding, it was tidy and pleasant enough, yet I couldn't help but notice that we were underneath the window of all things only it seemed a lot bigger than a normal window! Plain glass nothing decorative only large and not in proportion with the house.

The 'window' you have in your dream makes me think of two things on our home. Off of our dining room we have a sliding glass door. I call it the door to nowhere. There are no steps or porch outside of this door--and it's a good 2' drop to the ground. God help anyone who opens the door and goes to walk out. Then, there is the door and side window on the second floor that is also the door to no-where and a 'stupid' place for a window.

The 2nd floor door was added when the 2nd floor was made into an apartment-sometime in the early to mid 1900s. It had a nice deck too, I am told--but the deck and steps were removed by the previous owners of this home, due to it becoming old and unstable. The roof line to the addition of the house (put on in the very early 1900s) comes down just under a little window next to said door. As a result, all the rain water runs down and unfortunately-it use to come in through the window when it was a hard rain. We have since replaced that window. I would LOVE to take it and the door out and make it a wall with a nice sized window where the door is. We will never use it as an apartment to rent out and it needs a window as this is a big open area--(was the dining room of apt. now a 'sitting/living room' for us upstairs).

the second floor has been a sore spot in my eyes since we bought this place. I so dearly would LOVE to change it, but hub & I differ on our ideas for the 2nd floor. As for the sliding glass doors, I'd love to add a deck off there and perhaps enclose a portion of it for a 3 season room. however, everything is within proportion. Its just not 'useable' in the current state.

I was taking quick looks here and there and was about to ask about the window when I noticed that I had stood on some very fresh dog droppings. The smell was pungent and it was a big pile of well formed brown, you know what, except for the fragments that was on my shoe. I was so unamused as I didn't see it anytime soon nor did I see any dog that it could belong to and we had been there some minutes talking about the house and garden.

That was my dream.

THOUGHTS: Maybe your focus should be on something to do with your home (literally) or your health (home I feel can be the body) and maybe there is something that needs to be sorted out that has not been with the window being overly sized or me having to be the one to step on dog poo.:bugeyed:

Best of luck! :)
while we do not own any dogs, there are dogs in the neighborhood and our next door neighbor currently has 4 dogs. 3 large ones and one small dog. So, the fresh dog droppings are entirely possible, though we do rarely have that issue with these dogs, currently. I have more problems with cats and deer urinating on our property everywhere - 'marking' their territory. :p what can you do? that's cats--and deer.

we also do have various gardens on our property. A few things are up against the house, though I personally do not like plants right up against the house. Most of our garden is actually in prepared beds on the property, around the barn and garage and edges of our property--a sort of 'property line' marker. Our veggie garden are raised beds in front of our barn. Interesting how you dreamed this and picked up on a few details that are quite close to our home.

We have pretty much exhausted our budget for the rest of this year, (maybe next year too) already. So, it'll be awhile before anymore major work can be/will be done on the house. I'm ready for a break from it too.

But, I do like the idea that it is related to my health. That too has taken a dive again. *sigh* I have posted a bit about that too on AT already, so no need to get heavily into that either. I am working on that. With talking to my doctors, I have begun a new diet--in hopes that it will help me to avoid more medications. I am trying to find a yoga instructor who knows how to work with the disabilities that I have--as my doctor stressed the fact that it must be someone who is trained in exercises for this disability or more damage could be done. So far, I've not been successful in finding one within an hour drive :eek: I do not relish the thought of having to drive more then 20-30 minutes to a class a few times a week, so I keep waiting and looking.

I think perhaps the focusing on my health is the main thing I need to do right now. Thank you for your dream. It was very enlightening. :)

DownUnderNZer

Only doing one more dream...for this week :

Playing new parlor games like pinball or Nintendo style. (Not my thing in real life ).

Keep getting this triangle and three, and in a certain combo or time , it doubles in points. I remember the numbers 17 000 and 30 000.

Anyways , my points are the highest ,but these two girls are peeved with me scoring so high and just using that triangle or three system. I realise then all machines are connected ,so all players can interact as well as see what each other is doing. One of the girls decides to unprogram my one as she thinks my points are too high for her expert clocking standards so sets about finding a weak point to do it with her friend.

That is the dream.

Not sure if you should give something new ago and not by yourself...something out of your comfort zone ...not even thought of .

Need to feel like some of my sleep time ,as little as it is ,is mine. So next dream is next week and person . :)