Dream team divination 2013-002

YDM42

Starrii- I had pretty clear dreams last night, almost as if I was awake and thinking. I knew who everyone was and it basically scenes from my everyday life. Sort of like remembering them and categorizing them in my sleep. It was great dreaming for you. Hope I've been able to help My final assessment is that you will be back. Other people are waiting for you, and need you in order to finish their journeys, your being is connected to many many other beings, maybe some very famous beings, and beings which who will have a tremendous impact on society. I would see this journey as being one of service. Even if you dont come back as a human being, I believe the next step for you might be the angelic realm, a guardian angel, or spirit guide, or as a human being a spiritual adviser of some sort. Maybe stay away from the ham, stay away from the meat, animal products and alcohol???-- because it going to feed the ego on some level? Great question.

Starri Knytes

I would like to thank you all for your dreams :heart:

From the intuition of Daniel and Mel, to our DT leader SN's dreams of current people and events. Our fabulous style maker YDM42 who brought messages with panache, and Amanda who's dreams weren't for me, but helped me none the less to know and understand her better.

Thank you all so very much ((Hugs x Infinity))

I've received the answer I was looking for and the peace that comes with it.

I'll be back. YAY!!

Starri Knytes

This is exactly what I was hoping to find. This looks so much like your last dream but in a way that easier for me to grasp. Odd that both you and CN would have back to back repeat dreams for me. The message is obviously important for me to grasp now not grapple with over an extended period.
Starrii- I had pretty clear dreams last night, almost as if I was awake and thinking. I knew who everyone was and it basically scenes from my everyday life. Sort of like remembering them and categorizing them in my sleep. It was great dreaming for you. Hope I've been able to help My final assessment is that you will be back. Other people are waiting for you, and need you in order to finish their journeys, your being is connected to many many other beings, maybe some very famous beings, and beings which who will have a tremendous impact on society. I would see this journey as being one of service. Even if you dont come back as a human being, I believe the next step for you might be the angelic realm, a guardian angel, or spirit guide, or as a human being a spiritual adviser of some sort.
Not sure if I contain the level of martyrdom required to serve on a grand scale but it might be fun to try.
Maybe stay away from the ham, stay away from the meat, animal products and alcohol???-- because it going to feed the ego on some level? Great question.
It's funny I used to do this "my body is my temple" thing. No meat very little alcohol, even went completely raw for a while.. It's not fun though. Never thought of the food as having a spiritual connection, but the hunger does make one delve deeper inside.

Your dreams have been a great help. (I know that Linnie is up next, but in the event she can't participate) My hope is that Dream Team continues. Until next round lets keep in touch.

danieljuk

I had a dream for you Starri! and only a night late :) I am glad because it means I have always had at least one dream for each person in the dream team circles!

my dream was short but in my dream I saw some sort of representation of multiple lives. It reminded me of the image of the person in a sort of lotus position with the chakra's around. the image of the person sitting with the dots around them, connected by lines.

in this dream there was that chakra image first of all and then it zoomed in and like I was in a clock. there was cogs with lines running between them and the cogs kept going around and around. things zoomed between those cogs and they were like lives. It was not mechanical or industrial like the cogs, this was more like energy shooting. like light beams almost.

the dream had massive amounts of movement. I think also from this dream that there is many lives to come because I kept seeing all the cogs turning and new/old/new/old lives whizzing along! the lives kept turning around the cogs and moving along.

ETA: I think you mentioned 7 Chakra's or something like that a while along in a post!

celticnoodle

No worries at all sweetie. I appreciate your popping in with up dates. Honestly releasing my question to the group, having everyone work on it has quieted my soul.

It was a very interesting question Starri and fun to dream about too! :) I'm so glad you did decide to share it with us and that it has also helped to 'quiet' your soul.

Linnie is not going to participate this month due to much going on, I'm afraid, in her life at the moment. However, hopefully, she will soon come back to us--maybe for the next dream team divination! I hope so anyway.

I have had a busy month this May and June looks now like it is going to be a crazy month too. :eek: So, I will start a new sign up for the next Dream team divination today or later this weekend, watch for it everyone! I love this thread and hope that all you do too and will continue to come back.

As has been stated by many involved with the dream team here and I want to hopefully make everyone feel better about it....if you are unable to recall your dreams or dream for the person who is up for the week, do not upset yourself about it. just let us know. it happens to everyone and part of this is to also train yourself to dream and be able to in some ways control your dreaming.

Most of us now know for sure, (if you did not before hand), life often interferes with our dreaming. So try not to get frustrated if life is throwing obstacles at you to keep you from dreaming. however, now may also be a great time to start sharing some ideas to help us relax and be able to dream too. So, I'm thinking about also having everyone SHARE their own tactics for bringing on the dreams for each other. Now that we've got a few dream cycles for others questions behind us and we're becoming 'pros' :D can you recall anything that really helped you to dream for the person who was up?

let us share those ideas in the next thread at the time of the sign up. if you are unable to sign up for the next thread--feel free to still add your thoughts on this--whether it was through the aide of a particular crystal, meditation, whatever you have been doing that seemed to help you. let's see if we share our ideas if it is something that may also help the others too. okay? what do you think?

thanks to all who participated in this! hope to see you back next time!!!

Starri Knytes

I had a dream for you Starri! and only a night late :) I am glad because it means I have always had at least one dream for each person in the dream team circles!
Thank you for not giving up!!

my dream was short but in my dream I saw some sort of representation of multiple lives. It reminded me of the image of the person in a sort of lotus position with the chakra's around. the image of the person sitting with the dots around them, connected by lines.

in this dream there was that chakra image first of all and then it zoomed in and like I was in a clock. there was cogs with lines running between them and the cogs kept going around and around. things zoomed between those cogs and they were like lives. It was not mechanical or industrial like the cogs, this was more like energy shooting. like light beams almost.

the dream had massive amounts of movement. I think also from this dream that there is many lives to come because I kept seeing all the cogs turning and new/old/new/old lives whizzing along! the lives kept turning around the cogs and moving along.
What lovely imagery! Was it in color?

ETA: I think you mentioned 7 Chakra's or something like that a while along in a post!
I did mention 7 Chakra's.. Did that stick in yours subconscious or did you go back through the thread. I can't remember now what that was in reference to.. hmm. Don't think it was my dream week.

Great dream and dream message! I'm so excited to know I'll be coming back.
Thank you for your dream :heart:

Mellaenn

Wow! This is really a cool dream. I love getting to know everyone here through their dreams; I've never done that before! I'll see you post elsewhere on AT and kind of beam proudly cause you're on of 'my' peeps!

I have had a busy month this May and June looks now like it is going to be a crazy month too. :eek: So, I will start a new sign up for the next Dream team divination today or later this weekend, watch for it everyone! I love this thread and hope that all you do too and will continue to come back.
I love this thread, too, and have learned much. :)

thanks to all who participated in this! hope to see you back next time!!!
I'll be back!

danieljuk

I'll see you post elsewhere on AT and kind of beam proudly cause you're on of 'my' peeps!

don't judge me on my crazy dream submissions alone :D :)
it's funny that the people I have got the 'closest' to on AT are all from circles and exchanges!

the new dream thread ^^ above is starting in July if anyone has missed it on here :)

Amanda

Hi guys. :)

My question is, what do I need to know about money?

I'm leaving this kind of open-ended; anything you get about this energy in my life -past, present, or future- would be great. :)

Just some quick updates. :)

Hi,

I had a dream last night but it was cut short as I got woken up but what I can remember..

We were going on a car journey with some friends.. for some reason I had allocated the driver even though I didnt feel confident about driving... one of the people in the dream was walking with the pedals in his hand for some reason.. lol.. Anyway I run up the bathroom to use the loo I was sitting there and the lock of the door was falling out and I really needed privacy here and one of the members burst it.. It was infuriating as I desperately needed to go but wouldnt with someone else in the room..

I really annoyed as I remember having a dream before and my guide told me what it meant in the dream but got woken up in the night and never got to jot it down and I cant recall.. this one Im not sure perhaps you dont feel confident with handling money it makes you get uptight.. ( just thinking this nervousness causing the need for the loo.) The lack of privacy people looking at your finances.. perhaps tax issues.. I hope you can maybe relate of find hidden meanings in there..

Looking up pedals it say about the gas pedal can mean moving forward could it be that someone else is holding the key here to help move forward your money situation since the gas pedal was in their hand?

KK :)

This seems to ring with my current feelings at my new place of work. It has turned out to create a lot of nervous tension and anxiety with me -- and the employees are always watched. I've been reprimanded for things with no warning what-so-ever, and so this could be the lock being broken. I went in to the situation with trust and that was quickly broken. I feel like I've been run over or abused.

Well, I did dream, and until now forgot to post it. However, I do remember it! :D

First of all, I was with a group of people and we were all moving. It was like we were moving cross country or something, but we were all in those big driving caravans. Quite a few of them.

We had stopped to eat or something, and I noticed that one of the caravans, the kids went into their caravan, but the wind was blowing quite strongly. When the door opened, all the things inside that particular caravan was blowing out. I remember vividly the mat to a Twister game, (Do you know that game?) blew out. all sorts of things were blowing out, but I remember that item in particularly.

I remember also thinking "Why are those kids opening that door with this wind?" though, we were all sitting outside at picnic tables and we were not having any wind issues. weird.

The winds of change have been quite turbulent in my new job. :D I went in there 'open' and 'ready' and was just smacked with all kinds of turbulence. LOL Seriously, my stomach was affected by this -- I could barely eat or keep anything down or in after I started working at this job.

the kids and then other people began to run after all the things that were blowing away--with the highway on either side, but luckily they were not filled with cars! Though the people were running all over trying to recover these items and the wind kept blowing hard, and I then I was thinking, "sheesh! what is wrong with these people? they are putting themselves in danger! Its only 'stuff'--let it go!"

Interesting that my place of work is right next to the highway, and one of the duties is curb appeal -- keep the parking lot clean from trash blowing in the wind... as it is very windy around there naturally. If it comes down to it though, that is one of the duties I sacrifice in favor of what is going on inside the store (the customers).

So, I think that the dream is indicating that if you want money for more stuff--perhaps you're better off w/o it. "Stuff" is not always worth it, Amanda. I'm not saying this is exactly what you are saying or even thinking/wanting. But, it was what I thought the dream meant.

I just want to pay my bills. LOL But this has been a bit much. It shouldn't have been this difficult to just do a job and get paid.

Then, I had a second really quick dream. In this dream, it was myself, with my husband and our daughter. I dreamt I was sleeping, and my husband and daughter were fixing something up for me. to make me happy--a surprise. I could hear them in my 'dream' and vaguely see them gathering the surprises together that had been hidden from me and putting them out so that when I woke up, and came out into the room, I'd see it all. They were very excited about this surprise. I remember vaguely seeing my daughter sort of walking by with a jump in her steps. :laugh: I never woke up in my dream though--I only remember all what I mentioned--them setting it up for me.

Makes me think that perhaps a surprise will come for you-with money or at least the things you need.

Last week, I asked the angels for help with money before I got paid... my husband won $100 on a lottery ticket, and then another $25 on a different one. That certainly helped and I thanked them for it.

I had another strange dream for you..

I was at a job interview for an estate agent.. I was being told I had to cross my legs all prim and proper but my young son was there and he decided to vomit on me and it looked like i had wet myself.. so embarrassing...

Then i was outside an house in which the bedroom was open for all to see and the the items inside were up for sale. It was opposite a race track which had an illuminated sign with different events that were amazing flashing in neon lights.. i remember thinking how great to live in the open flat..

I had a look at vomiting and it seems to indicate that if you see someone else doing this it can be to take advantage of you.. so financially perhaps you should make sure that no one is taking advantage of you in that you are losing out in some way..

Not sure about the house it could be some representation of the body.. or perhaps of your financial situation people looking in and helping themselves..

Hope you can piece together some meanings for you out of it..

KK :)

So far, I've discovered that the store manager is over-the-top picky, and there is no warning before a hammer comes down on you. She has basically 'vomited' all over me with her crap from the time I got there to the point that I was ready to walk away. Taking advantage... probably. No one deserves to be treated in such a way.

Amanda, I finally had a dream for you!
been having restless poor sleep recently and really difficult to dream.

It was a very short image but I did ask about your money question before dreaming it, so it must be related. It was almost watching a youtube short video and it was repeating!

in the quite animated filmic vision I saw two hands with an egg on a plate. I could only ever see the arms and the hands. They took the egg from the white paper plate and peeled the shell off. It was a hard boiled egg, the shell fell to the plate. Then it repeated. I think the playback also got faster! it was quite a surreal image. Almost instructional.

I have had a look at symbolism of it online and something amazing came up on google. but from a general site eggs represent fertility, birth and your creative potential, maybe this is "breaking out of your shell". Also perhaps change is just around the corner.

I had a look specifically at hard boiled eggs and an Islamic dream interpretation site came up! apparently it's an important symbol in Islamic mysticism. The breaking of the already cooked egg is a positive omen. But shelling the already cooked eggs in Islamic interpretation means "Will obtain money from rulers". I was amazed by that because it is a money related symbolism. The boiled eggs also can show a revival of a stalled or dead matter but something that will yield a lot of money :)

Your dream here is quite interesting to look back on. I did catch a break and landed my current job, to which I'm still grateful as I feel better about being able to pay my bills. But all the goings-on have opened my eyes a little bit to what is truly valuable to me; kindness, support, friendship, emotional stability, happiness, trust -- so far, my current place has been a very good example of how I do NOT want to run my own business. I've been tipped by a customer... and I was with the store manager that day and asked if we were allowed to accept tips from people; she didn't know, it had never happened before. LOL She allowed me to keep the tip. :p

Amanda I have had two dreams for you.

The first dream, I walked out my front door and there were two feathers on the ground in front of the door, white feathers and I picked them up, feeling quiet blessed.

Second dream, is more complicated. I kept going to the store and each time thinking I didn't have enough money to get what I needed and each and every time I would find the money on the ground. So I would quickly put it in my pocket and then a friend or someone would come along and I would still explain to them that I didn't have enough money even though by this time my pockets were getting to be very stuffed with money. At this point I not even counting it, or looking at it, I would see it and pick it up, each time feeling very blessed. The last time right before I woke up, I again went to the store with the intention of purchasing items i needed and lo and behold right outside the door was what looked like a one hundred dollar bill. I picked it up and this time for some reason I while hiding it from my friend I carefully unfolded it, and it wasn't a complete bill , only the diagonally cut of the bill, two complete corners but folded in a why that it looked complete. I experienced a feeling of disappointment. Then I woke up.

If you read my response to celticnoodle, I did end up asking the angels for help with money before I was paid, and my husband won $100 on a lotto ticket and then another $25 on a different one. I thanked the angels for this.

I do work in a retail store, also. I think the disappointment may be from the people (the store manager mostly) treating me like crap and me questioning if the little bit of money I'm making is worth it. But I have been hoarding, now that I'm able to do so.

Last night at exactly 3:33am, I woke up. So, I decided to get a drink, and of course, because it was 3:33, I had to also look up that numbers meaning. :p You can read about it here-http://www.intuitivejournal.com/spiritual-meaning-of-333/ as I do think it may relate to my dreaming for you. If not, well then, it is solely a message for me.

anyway, upon going back to bed, I did have a dream for you--and in this, triangles appeared again for me. was it due to reading the above? who knows. but here is the dream--

I dreamed that I was looking for a job and I went walking down this one street and stopped at a bar. This bar happened to be a Scottish Bar--and the bartender and owner wore kilts. The whole bar was filled with Scottish decor hanging on the walls, (some were triangular shaped), with family crests and such too. But, he was not hiring. So after a drink at the bar, I moved along. I found a second bar, again this was also a Scottish Bar, and this surprised me. I went in here and there were 3 people working, two men, again wearing kilts and a blonde haired girl, long blonde hair, very pretty, was wearing a jumper--not a kilt, but the jumper was styled like the kilts. That surprised me too--as I have never seen a jumper for an adult that was a kilt. (I could be wrong, but remember, this is a dream....)

So, I asked about a job there, and while I was there, I saw all these fairly large dolls all dressed up in different kilts--but they flared out--they were not like kilts at all--hanging off the walls. Sort of an odd decor for a bar, I was thinking to myself.

I remember this bar was quite busy--so apparently it was very busy, and the bartender there, (who was one of the original 3 I saw right off) was pouring a beer in a large glass. We were talking, but I cannot recall what about. I don't know if I even got a job or if they were not hiring, but I do recall getting yet another drink at the bar while talking to the bartender, who seemed to also be the one in charge for hiring.

So, that was my dream, last night/early morning for you-all about bars, Scottish kilts, triangles and beer. :D

Not too sure on this one looking back... DA (the district manager) may be represented by one of the guys. There is TA (the assistant manager), but the store manager and the other assistant manager have short dark hair. I'm the only long-haired blonde. :D LOL I've had comments from several... men... actually, about my hair. I've also had several men come in drunk, and several men come in looking for beer when we do not sell it. The store I work for is very busy all the time. I'm not sure about the triangles, but we do have a couple of stars in the store logo. The triangle might have been more symbolism for me at the time you had the dream. (I'm just taking a look back through all of these now to see what resonates with the current situation).

Finally a dream for you..

It was a singing animation, having small children you may recognize The Bubble Guppies. The song they were singing was, "Thanks for shopping hope you come back soon".

I believe what this means is that you need to make more mature financial decisions and avoid the impulse purchases that place you in a financial bind down the road.

I do work in customer service and all kinds of people come in, including kids. We sell things for kids. I still don't know what the Bubble Guppies are, but it makes me think of the different colored drinks we have for kids -- red, orange, green, and blue -- some people call them Tummies or Bug Juice. LOL

The thing that struck me about this is (at the risk of making an ethnic generalization here, and bear in mind I have extensive Scots ancestry myself) the reputation that Scotts have for being, shall we say, very CAREFUL with money? What bearing that may have on your situation I'm not sure, but just a thought as you contemplate CN's dream.

Yes, feathers are often communication from angels. They may also be communication from departed loved ones. Is there someone close to you who has passed on who may have been able to give you some useful advice about finances when they were alive? If so, you may want to meditate on the question of what would that person have advised you, or open yourself up to possibly receiving more communication from them yourself. Maybe something might even come through in the dream circle this week!

In the meantime, the only dream I've managed to catch for you this week was a tiny snippet. In the dream I was traveling as I once did for the shipping company I worked for. I was in Freeport visiting with people I knew from work and I was in a position to play Lady Bountiful, giving gifts to others. That's all for now; I will keep the receiver open this week and see what else comes through. :)

I'm pretty good with the cash drawer; the store manager is picky about everything. Over-the-top picky. Like, I thought I was a nit-picking perfectionist... and here is someone way worse about it than me. It's stifling. It's more than a dose of my own medicine. It's like being hit with a Mack truck full of my own medicine. :p

I didn't think my spiritual life was going to be crossing over into my work life -- I thought it was time for a break from spirit and tarot and everything like that. But that hasn't been the case after the recent break-down in my job (if you've been watching my YR postings that is) and I've been asking the angels for help and guidance to get through this, and also calling on the cousin I told you about here to help me with some of the qualities he had when he was alive to make it through this.

I'm not sure about your dream still... but you say something about 'giving gifts' and that seems to resonate a little bit with the 6 of Pentacles I pulled in my latest 'Coping with stress spread!' in the YR forum.

This dream had a hard time coming through it kept playing over and over each time in a little more detail.

First sequence:

I was standing in the sand moving one foot over it side to side. The feeling was that I was clearing a slate to write.

Second sequence:

This time the sand was wet and I was writing on it with my wand. That was it.

Third sequence:

I was taken to a place I sometimes go through astral projection. (Thats important because its a place that I have to consciously enter.) I entered onto the beach stopping to take in it's beauty. The water calm and clear, the beach pristine that butts right up against a lush green tropical forest. There was a breeze gently ruffling the leaves. I walked near the water where the sand was wet, wand in hand. There I began to write my goddesses name.

Forth sequence:

This time it was clear that I had to 'Open the door and Cross the Thresh hold'. I didn't spend time admiring the surroundings, I went directly to the wet sand. Again wand in hand I wrote my goddesses name is the sand. But when I looked at what I had written it had changed. The words now read "Wish, Wish, Wish" I looked at it several times it was like having conversation bubbles all around me that all said, 'wish wish wish' 'wish wish wish' 'wish wish wish'

That's it ..

It's your hearts desire about to come true. Your wish being realized. Crossing the thresh hold from lack to abundance. It will obviously take work to realize as the dream took four tries to break through, but it's on its way.

I can only imagine that this had to do with landing the job, and the subsequent problems I've had trying to just show myself as the good worker that I am.

Otherwise, it still seems like an overhead view of what I'm dealing with to learn to accept money in my life. To feel deserving of it.

second dream for you Amanda :)

It was a really complex dream at the time but I can only remember parts of it annoyingly! I can remember the strong parts for it.

The dream was about discrimination and prejudice against you in some way. prejudice as a word comes up around it strongly. It was in a thread on here which was totally fictional. I can't remember what the thread was about and it was posting on many pages but someone said something really horrible to you. I remember I was then looking on youtube for examples of prejudice (looking at videos, linking a little to the last dream) to see if you had been discriminated against or not.

It seemed like a big issue but I think you stuck up for yourself but it didn't seem like it would long term really affect you.

I can't find any symbolism about it online but thinking generally the themes really are prejudice, someone making judgements against you, verbal abuse. I don't know if you feel victimised or being taken advantage of somehow in waking life. Maybe feeling a little oppressed and overpowered, like in your financial plans may seem powerless but we always can control things in some way so don't worry!

ETA: thought about this and I think a key theme is "judgement". people judging you for some reason (that I can't remember) and I was looking online to judge if something was "discriminatory" or not! Judgement is a big issue in my life, it makes me anxious and worried about what people think of me, more than I should allow it. However the dream was definitely for you because you were the centre of the dream :)

And this is right about where I am now with the job. I'm pretty sure the store manager had something against me from the beginning because she thought I was 'too educated' for the job. But for some reason, she hired me anyway. And ever since I've started it's been me fighting a battle with something I can't see (her emotions and judgments, I think). All I know, is that I would do my job and feel good about it, and the next thing I know I'm getting slammed with 'failures' and write-ups. The day she told me of everything I had against me, she even said at one point, "Are you with me, or not?" And that was just ridiculous... I was flabbergasted that day when she was telling me all this stuff. I had no idea where most of it was even coming from. But apparently, she thought I was 'against' her for some reason. Because I was too educated? Probably... that's what I'm thinking that was all about now.

(More info in my YR threads, if you all haven't been following).

Just wanted to give a look back now that it's been a few months. Some interesting correlations I think. :)