Dream team divination 2013-003 jun-jul

celticnoodle

Finally had a dream for you CN that I can remember :) and it's one of my crazed bonkers very detailed ones :D

lovely! I love crazed bonkers of dreams. :p

The dream was set in the dining room of a childhood friend's house. The actual location of it doesn't seem that important to me, there is other key symbols but going to describe it in case it means something to you. Background of it, in my childhood a friend lived in a massive house. It was very old and was previously converted into apartments. His family bought it (I think cheap and in a dreadful run down state inside). Every room needed redecoration and they had converted it back into a whole house but some of the bedrooms had the old apartment doors lol! they just knocked down the dividing walls. I remember the hall was just plaster everytime I visited him in my childhood. This amused me as a child because my parents had a smaller house but would redecorate one room a year. I didn't understand why they didn't fix it up! I think they did have money!

I can sort of relate. I never had friends who had a house that was made into apartments, mind you--but we currently have a home that had an apartment on the second floor. And, being a very old house, many of the walls are old plastered walls. One room still has the horsehair plastered walls! :eek: I dread when we re-do that one! :rolleyes:

The dream takes place in their dining room, it seemed like it. It was connected to a kitchen and was a big room (much bigger than a normal sized room). It had windows at one end and pictures on the walls. I think it was either just plaster or old wallpaper that badly needed redecoration. The interesting thing about the room was a massive dining table. It didn't seem like the best antique wood furniture, like everything it was a bit run down but it could seat a lot of people. I think at least 12! maybe 16. It had a secret though, you could fold up the wooden top and it was a snooker / pool table full size!
wow! now THAT is cool! I never heard of such a thing but as kid I'd have LOVED it!!! :laugh: That said, my family did have friends whose daughter and sil bought a pool table instead of a dining table and kept it in their dining room. They were young, just starting out and I can remember her parents complaining about it to my parents (who of course listened but said nothing). We kids thought it was way cool and of course they (the kids) were way cool too! We often would spend the night at their house because they also had an inground swimming pool. This young couple were not very practical at all. They hardly had furniture, but a pool AND a pool table! :thumbsup: :p

My dream started off in that room but it was much nicer. It seemed bigger and much higher in height. Almost like a Tudor dining hall, the walls were bright wood panelling and it was rich with portraits and expensive lights. It was in a lot better condition and full of expensive things than the room I know but it felt like it was the same room. I think I even opened the doors and went in the kitchen to check it was the same house. in the middle was a dining table but it was the best most beautiful wood. I was wondering to myself if it had the snooker table underneath and should I have a look (it was annoying to remove the 'top' on the real table, it folded and was heavy). As I was thinking about this and wondering why I was seeing a glammed up version of that child hood memory, a mist or clouds started spreading in the room. There was a whole level of clouds at about 5ft off the ground or maybe a bit higher at my eye level. it was in front of my head over the top of the table. It covered the whole room but left about a ft gap all away around from the walls. So it was almost a square of cloud. I looked at it and realised there was a fence around it, on top of it and in front of my eyes was a double gate. It was metal but all in miniature. Maybe about 6 inches high. I realised the gateposts and the fence posts all the way along were quite phallic and this made me giggle! I opened the tiny gate with my hand and suddenly I was beyond the gate on the cloud and had shrunk to the size of it. It was very alice in wonderland.
yes, I was thinking of Alice in Wonderland just before I read it here! :)

When I was inside I realised the phallic posts were actually Asparagus spears (?) and in front of me was a maze inside the fence. the maze was a really traditional, beautifully kept , and green maze. At the corners and ends was the Asparagus as well. So from the front was a high hedge with loads of standing up Asparagus at random points. I entered the maze. I've not had a look at any symbolism yet but I felt going through the maze that this represented your life. Sometimes there is obstacles and dead ends and it's a bit of a struggle.

well, you can guess I'm going to look it up. :laugh: but, I do like your thought that going through the maze represents my life & there are obstacles and dead ends & a bit of a struggle. I would believe everyones life is like this.

But sometimes it's a wrong turning or an obstacle and sometimes it's a clear path! I felt comforted by this, you just have to go along with the flows of life but you are gradually making it to the middle which was the goal. I was making my way to the middle as well, it was a hard difficult maze! but it was fun, not arduous!

yes, even though life has been mostly difficult for me from birth through to my late 20s/early 30s, for the most part, I also learned a lot and I credit this for much of my strengths that I possess. Both the easy and the hard times, the good and the bad made me into the person I am, like it does for us all. Life's lessons, and all that you know.

As I was getting closer to the middle I felt the middle had some sort of good surprise for you. When I reached the middle there was nothing there and I felt intuitively that I am not allowed to know what it is. However I think something lovely is to come. something you are not expecting! Like for example winning the lottery and that gives you security or something like that. A really amazing good thing, perhaps life changing. I wasn't allowed to know what it is, and I feel there is a reward for you at the centre of life's maze. Also in the centre was a beautiful old oak tree. It had a huge spread and looked really healthy. That was the end of the dream.

oh, what a lovely dream and what a nice thing to dream for me! I hope that this dream will come true and when/if this dream does come true for me, I hope that we are all still on AT, and I will remember to update everyone. :D It would be lovely!

for me the important symbols are...

clouds (they were white and fluffy) - peace and harmony
gate- going through to a new phase, new possibilities
phallic posts - sexual energy, fertility, male power maybe or something to do with men
asparagus - represents prosperity (how interesting!) totally random symbol to me!
maze - feeling lost, life's twists and turns, dealing with a waking task in a better way, you might be making it harder than it is.
oak tree - quoting directly from dream moods - "To see an oak tree in your dream symbolises longevity, stability, strength, tolerance, wisdom, and prosperity. You have built a solid foundation for success in some endeavour"

ah, you did look all this up. Now, I don't have to do so. :) thank you, Daniel! I am actually at peace right now. I am also living a pretty harmonious life. I am very happy at any rate! And to know that the asparagus represents prosperity! very cool!!! :D

I do think I am making things harder then it really is--mainly by also holding onto it still. I am somewhat past what was my hardest time--but I realize I am still holding onto it even if by a string. I need to get myself to the point where I don't even THINK about it at all anymore, I think, to be completely over it--and then perhaps I'll stop making it harder on myself. does that make sense?

I feel for me the dream was very positive, but the maze was tricky and difficult! I wouldn't want to do it again but glad I got to the centre! I found it interesting. so to answer your question, I don't think you need to be focusing on anything, just go along with the twists and turns of life! I am not sure of the significance of the friend's house or room. It doesn't seem like the major thing for me. I have recently got back in touch with the family but not been back to that house or room for about 20 years! they still own it though.
glad to get a dream for you CN :)

Well, I did look up what dreaming about a friend could indicate and found out that it basically says it signifies aspects of your personality that you have rejected but ready to acknowledge and incorporate. It is also symbolic of positive news. So your whole dream seems to be very positive for me! :)

to see a childhood friend signifies regressing into your past when you had no responsiblities and lived a carefree life. It shows that I may be wanting to escape the stresses I'm having. It can also indicate I have been acting childish. :D

I was very happy to see you dream of the oak tree, as it is a tree I so adore! I also know that the oak tree is symbolic of strength and power. One thing that I find especially interesting and intriguing about the Oak tree is that it is considered the door to the spiritual planes--or the access to our psychic visions.

thank you, Daniel, for this dream. I do want to think on this dream some more. It seemed so beautiful a dream! :)

celticnoodle

Well, sorry for the wait - I was hoping to actually remember a dream for once. I'll try again tonight, but I see we have the second person to start dreaming for as well. I've avoided reading the previous posts so as not to alter my current perception. I'll follow up with further feedback & insight after reading the other posts. I wanted to provide my pure original thoughts to you.

no need to be sorry! You're fine. :) It often happens that we don't dream for the people up for the week. So really no worries.

What little I do remember across the week had similar themes. I normally have mellow mystery dreams, or dreams of finding something that's missing - so I am serious when I say these are not the normal kinds of dreams I have.

I feel there was an important message in the first two that I remember the most of, but I lost what was said.

In the first dream, "I" was in an apartment and someone contacted me, though I don't remember what for. I had to find something that was buried in a collection of abandoned buildings, but people were chasing me with helicopters and hummers. I remember that there was a fair bit of violence as I escaped, just looking for this answer to something.
wow, that is a bit frightful!

I don't remember the second or third dreams, but I was able to write down a similar gist - being hunted, deceived and having to find an answer.

Though I can't present much symbolism as I can't remember the fine details, the feeling I get is that you have been either lied to or aren't being given honest answers by something/someone in your current environment which is of a very strong intellectual and emotional importance to you. To answer your question, I feel you have to start pursuing unorthodox and more aggressive answers to the situation - I.E., if it's work, health or hobby related - you'd have to find new opinions and fight more voraciously to get a solid answer out of an existing party.

I will attempt again tonight to get more clarity.
Well, yes, this particular dream I can understand. I have been lied to and I'm not being given honest answers by people. It is upsetting of course, but I have decided that it is best to just not expect anything at all and get on with life. I allowed the upset to take over at first and that ran my health into the ground--and its just not worth it. Unfortunately, I had to find this out the hard way. funny how we can allow things to occur like this and how we sometimes have to learn the hard way. It was someone with whom I want a good relationship with badly that did this to me. It crushed me, quite honestly. but, this happens in life and the only thing we can do is to get back up and move on. took me awhile and with the support of my husband and friends to do this--but I am doing that now. I should've done it immediately, but I was so shocked and hurt, I couldn't. You are very right that I do have to pursue unorthodox and aggressive ways to answer this situation. As for the existing party--I am actually letting it go (or working on that!) and will never put myself willingly in that position again to be hurt again like that.

I do have to say that whenever I go to a psychic, a reader (no, I don't always read for myself) and these dream divinations (only here on AT for these!), it always tends to circle around this situation I went through. Which also makes me realize that even though I THINK I have finally beat it and let it go--it is still affecting how I am today, and thus, I still have some work to do on it.

Thanks again for your dream. :)

celticnoodle

As I mentioned before in a fb here - I was really hoping that all the dreams would be that I should really dive back into my psychic work & that my abilities would come back to me as strong as before--or more so! (My hopes are that they will, as they have been really lacking of late) But, I realize I have more to do in healing from that situation (and my current health woes) before I can fully get this all back again.

For years before this situation came to be, I was constantly being told by my guides that I needed to follow a healing program because I would become a healer. It was not exactly what I wanted to be, and I fought it somewhat, but slowly became interested and learned a few things. :laugh: now, I am more accepting of it, I guess this path was definitely layed out before I was born for me to follow and I'm just being stubborn. When our paths are layed out for us, we should just follow them. :p lesson learned. and now, IF I am to follow a healing path, I apparently need to first heal myself and then maybe just maybe--everything else will fall into place! :)

At any rate, all these dreams have been very insightful and I thank you all for them. I will be continuing to review them and study them. They were very incredible dreams I think!

Starri Knytes

Yes, someone else (forget who now) pointed this out to me before and I did some research on Chiron. My guides have told me in the past that I am to become a healer. I've already been through MANY health issues--major ones, all my life, really. But, apparently, I needed this too. :rolleyes: The health issues can stop now, please. I get it! I get it! :p

thanks for your addition of this too, Mell. I'm going to re-read about Chiron again too, I think. Perhaps it'll help me.

Eeeeeeeek!! I have sooo much to add that I can hardly contain myself.

I am also adding just a general note here, having read through posts about dreams from other group members. What popped into my head was, of all things, Chiron, the wounded healer. If you know mythology or you google him you will see that he was adept at the healing arts.

It may well be that things are transpiring for you to endure a health issue from which you can learn and then teach others, CN.

Yes Yes Yes!! Only the wounded healer Heals!

no worries--you're still on time for posting it! My week is really not up till Sunday. :)

wow. very interesting. I can identify with the woman in black, as something occurred a few years back that I cannot talk about to others, because it would hurt them greatly, then also hurt the person who told me this. and now, of course, it's been years, so no sense in going back to what was told to me and then done to me as a result.

yes, this is true. the information I was told I never asked for. I know that this person is not to be trusted 100% & so I never asked, but she freely gave her thoughts. I guess I should say this woman has an illness that gets out of hand when she is anxious or stressed. Most of us understand this and so give little credence to what she says. The information was something more of how she felt about these others--and definitely not info I wanted to hear or cared to hear. I finally had enough of her and told her so and asked her to stop.

exactly! this is the woman above. She was absurd. And, unfortunately, when I told her to stop, she did not take it well. I think she realized she messed up and it irritated her further.

Yes, the contrast of black and white is interesting. I take the one in black as myself and the one in white 'her'. I won't go into the whole story--but it as a result had a huge impact on me and then my health as other things began. It all goes back to this day and I know this is what began with my health issues from the stress of this day.

But now that was years ago. I am doing my best to 'repair' the situation - still w/o relaying what caused it to the others. no need now. It is still somewhat strained - all of us in our relationship w/each other. They don't really know what happened and I'm not talking. the woman in white is though--I know, giving her side of it as some of those whom she spoke badly about have come back to me accusing me of things (as told them by her). So, those of us who know not to take what she says 100% can get along. Those who don't get it yet--well...

I also liked the part where you said they were eating cake--its sort of like the old saying "have my cake and eat it too!" I quite honestly could tell all--but it would end up hurting many people. I will not do that and hurt them. It would be silly to do so, even though I admit that a part of me would dearly love to put this woman in white in her place. To bad the price is way higher then I am willing to pay. Or maybe it is a good thing.

so once again, this dream is just pointing to me that I need to take control and get my health and well being back on track. this person in white use to hold a big part of my life for me--an extended family member, whom I looked after, but I have to move on now. Very revealing dream for me, Mell. Once again you did well with me! :D

Harboring this secret is the root of much of your illness. It has been eating away at your body and peace of mind. When I read this I thought, there must be a way for you to release this. Perhaps you should write it in a letter to yourself. You know in the craft we might do this by the light of a flame putting every once feeling into the letter then release it to the universe in the form of smoke. (folding it twice then lighting it with the candles flame and placing it in a fire proof dish) another method is to sit near the edge of a body of water with a stone in your hand. Poor the story and all of the emotion into the stone. Then as you turn your back to leave toss the stone over your shoulder into the water and walk away. Leaving that negativity behind.

Whoa and then I read this..

Mell, this is fascinating. I have been approached by others who want to write a book and have me 'help' or be in this book somewhat by them. some of my experiences would be covered in it. I've also been told by others that I should write a book. Sometimes I think about it, but I'm not a writer. Its appealing till I try to think what to write. Its HARD! :laugh: But who knows what the future holds!

A BOOK!! That is where this belongs, not in you, not consumed by flame and smoke, or in the stone in the water.
Perhaps the answer to what you should be doing is writing a Book!

Starri Knytes

Update!! for CN!

I did have a dream earlier this week,but at the time I couldn't tie it into the question .. But if it is as I summarized in my last post it fits perfectly..
Here it is..

[size=+1]UPDATE[/size]
I really struggled with the symbolism here, but last night as I prepared for bed it came to me. (there is really no explanation for the way these things come about lol)

I was at my desk in the dark online as usual, when I came upon this site. The second paragraph read, "There is a message for you. To retrieve it scroll halfway down the page. There will be a link on the left hand side of the page. Should you decide to click on the link there will be no turning back. This page will disappear and you will never find it again." So I scrolled down to the link on the left hand side of the page, and clicked on it. All the while thinking to myself, Suuuure.
I'm sorry I don't recall exactly what I saw when I was redirected to the new page.
I recall being told that this wasn't random. I had been chosen, and it was clear that I had chosen to be there as well. A audible voice came from my pc, the screen remained bright white. I was told that I had been chosen to receive Manna, with that two capsules appeared in my hand. The voice was stern as it instructed how to take the capsules and to return to my pc at the same time each day. To do so alone and with lights on. No One Was To Be In View Of The Screen.

Okay I was washing my face, not really thinking about anything specific when I got this..
Received manna, bread from heaven, bread=money.

As instructed I turned on the lights and was at my desk at the appointed time. I was told to be still so I could be scanned. After the scan I would receive more Manna. It was as the capsules appeared in my hand that the tone on the voice turned angry. Its said, "What is that on your lap? I said there was to be nothing in the viewing area. If this happens again you will be removed from this program.. No More Manna For You[b/] (I couldn't help thinking of the soup nazi on the Seinfeld show) I may have giggled to myself. The voice went on admonishing me telling me that I would be cast back amongst other ordinary mortals to live out a pathetic human life.

Then I was instructed again to be at my desk lights on and no one, not even a cat in the viewing area. On the next visit I receive I was alone for the scan and received a weeks worth of the Manna capsules. I was told that the scan was to evaluate my health so that the Manna could be adjusted to fit my needs. A week later the same sitting in bright light for my scan and capsules when my cat put its paws up on my leg just as two capsules appeared in my hand. The voice billowed at me from my pc, "That was IT! for me. I had been warned. I knew the consequence of allowing any living thing in the viewing area. NO MORE MANNA FOR YOU!" I looked at the capsules in my hand one was damaged a little of the powdery substance inside spilled out onto my hand. Immediately wondering if this substance could be reproduced. I didn't have to wonder long as I was told that if I had the capsules analyzed nothing would be found. With that my screen went silent and black as I sat looking at the final two doses in my hand. DreamEnd

After getting the Manna=Money connection it was clear that this was a dream about career. (lol or could have been connected to Daniels sweet surprise windfall)
You'll be making your Manna at the computer, the lights made it feel like a web cam is being used. The brightness of the screen is a connection with the other side. The voice of authority I believe is your inner voice instructing you to not be distracted by the world, to stick with it.
Is it possible that you will be doing psychic work online?? It feels to me like a possibility, you are not to get discouraged, stick with it..and the Manna will continue to flow..

The connection..

I see you scheduling a time to be at your desk and write. Alone you can get this all out into the light or shed light on this thing that has been troubling you. Doing so lifts your spirits, brings back your vitality and life. But you are also warned that you must remain vigilant. Not keeping to this schedule will cause a back slide into the abyss from which you are just beginning to emerge.

Do you think??

celticnoodle

Eeeeeeeek!! I have sooo much to add that I can hardly contain myself.

Yes Yes Yes!! Only the wounded healer Heals!

oh, then, please Starri, please share! If you feel you cannot share on here, (though I don't mind!) then please PM me--however you are most comfortable with. I have not yet had the chance to begin to re-read what I had once read on Chiron.

Harboring this secret is the root of much of your illness. It has been eating away at your body and peace of mind. When I read this I thought, there must be a way for you to release this. Perhaps you should write it in a letter to yourself. You know in the craft we might do this by the light of a flame putting every once feeling into the letter then release it to the universe in the form of smoke. (folding it twice then lighting it with the candles flame and placing it in a fire proof dish) another method is to sit near the edge of a body of water with a stone in your hand. Poor the story and all of the emotion into the stone. Then as you turn your back to leave toss the stone over your shoulder into the water and walk away. Leaving that negativity behind.

I would much rather do this with a stone and throw it into the creek on our property. I seem to be somewhat drawn to this creek and have sat beside it many a day when this first began, crying about it, meditating on it and praying on it. This creek is already somewhat familiar then with this, and so I like your idea of pouring the story and emotion into the stone and tossing it into the water and walking away. The creek will then carry that stone away into the river, which interestingly enough empties into a body of water where this situation took place in another state. (just something a bit odd to note of no real importance). I think it would be very fitting and I like your idea of doing this! I'm going to do this tomorrow!

Whoa and then I read this..

A BOOK!! That is where this belongs, not in you, not consumed by flame and smoke, or in the stone in the water.
Perhaps the answer to what you should be doing is writing a Book!
I like the above stone idea bettter, tbh. :laugh: I cannot write a book--or at least I should say I don't think I can do that. Besides, if I put this above situation in a book, the people I am trying to protect would of course find out about it, buy it, read it...and ultimately find out all about what I was told. where's the purpose in that, Starri? If I can't share that information with them, I obviously cannot share it with the world. but I do thank you for the stone idea! :)

Starri Knytes

oh, then, please Starri, please share! If you feel you cannot share on here, (though I don't mind!) then please PM me--however you are most comfortable with. I have not yet had the chance to begin to re-read what I had once read on Chiron.

I would much rather do this with a stone and throw it into the creek on our property. I seem to be somewhat drawn to this creek and have sat beside it many a day when this first began, crying about it, meditating on it and praying on it. This creek is already somewhat familiar then with this, and so I like your idea of pouring the story and emotion into the stone and tossing it into the water and walking away. The creek will then carry that stone away into the river, which interestingly enough empties into a body of water where this situation took place in another state. (just something a bit odd to note of no real importance). I think it would be very fitting and I like your idea of doing this! I'm going to do this tomorrow!

I like the above stone idea bettter, tbh. :laugh: I cannot write a book--or at least I should say I don't think I can do that. Besides, if I put this above situation in a book, the people I am trying to protect would of course find out about it, buy it, read it...and ultimately find out all about what I was told. where's the purpose in that, Starri? If I can't share that information with them, I obviously cannot share it with the world. but I do thank you for the stone idea! :)

As far as the book lol I always say that too. I can't write a book.I like the stone idea too. Make sure to pour everything into the stone. If that brings tears give those to the stone to then say something appropriate to break freely from the past and never look back .

Perhaps it's two separate issues I haven't read Danieljuk's post yet. It is definitely something. that requires diligence.. I. will reflect on this further I feel strongly about the blank brilliant white of the screen, Manna is a strange reference for me too , I thought I remembered from childhood but Google to be sure. I was sure you could turn all of these experiences into a bit of fiction.

DownUnderNZer

I have decided to have more control over dreaming and not to read others dreams until the end of the week of each person. Tricky as I have to make the page BIGGER and try and stick to the side as I slide it up and down t find my posts and responses to mine. Fun, but a task indeed....:D

I did have very disjointed sleep and fragmented dream(s) last night, so will post what I remember of it in the next post.

DownUnderNZer

Week Two: Starri Knytes

DREAM:

Last night, I was in and out of sleeping mode yet I do remember this quite well...disjointed sleep and only fragments of dreams yet throughout it I do remember this "man" being there...the only constant dream part really... this older man (50's or 60's plus) that was tallish (than me) and solid built...strong no nonsense type.

And it was like he was my "conscious on a sub conscious level" if that makes any sense.

The feeling I had was I wasn't "with it" being in and out of this way of sleeping (and I wasn't) ONLY I was very aware of it being a restless sleep and this man being present in it- in a disjointed way. Aware yet unaware on an awake level and the same on a sleep level.

Anyways, this old man was like the "tell tale" so of what I was experiencing, it was like he was trying to remind me of something or make me think why he was there and the more I was trying to work it out - the more I was becoming focused and even a bit bothered. Not quite a thorn in the side, but a reminder of some kind in some way only I couldn't pinpoint what it was I was supposed to pick up on or remember.

That was my dream.....:)

DownUnderNZer

2nd Dream:

Just remembered something else I didn't remember until now when I looked a place up and it retriggered part of the "fragmented dream(s) I totally forgot.

In this dream I am talking to an old friend and her husband that I haven't actually spoken to in almost 4 or 5 years, (no dramas just a natural drifting apart plus living in different countries kind of thing) and I notice she has lost a bit of weight and is interested in activities she was never interested in before - like motor bike riding. :bugeyed:

Anyways, she wants to take me somewhere to show me something, so I get on the bike with her and we ride off with me wishing we were actually inside her car rather than on a bikie looking bike. Not to mention it looks like it is wet weather.

We end up in this strangers home, nice enough lady, the only problem is getting to and from the house involves going along these steep muddy trails as there is no roads or paths. And when I say STEEP I mean heart attack material STEEP as in one would not want to come off a bike or be driving a car anywhere near it. So bad that when my friend wants to leave there is no way two people could do it on a bike to go back up the same way.

Looking around I saw no stairs either....just mud, bush and unruly wildness plus at some point it dawned on me that my friend had "abandoned" me as she needed to get home and wasn't about to wait for me. So, although the lady (stranger) was friendly enough, I was stuck knowing I had been ditched!

Eventually I worked another way out to get home, which was to go downhill along similar wild terrain, but at least it was shorter to get there and I could actually see all these roof tops of other homes, so not too isolated as I was first thinking.

OVERVIEW: Not too sure what to think. Maybe with this decision you are making you are going into territory not thought of yet and what you think is a long time friendship may undergo changes out of your control.