Dream team divination 2013-003 jun-jul

celticnoodle

For Starri

I did have a few dreams last night. I only vaguely recall the one that was really a bit odd, so if I can remember more of it, I'll come back & post it too.

FIRST DREAM: Hubby and I were flying in a machine that was much like a bike. he had the seat and was pedaling it and I was attached to the large front wheel. (yes, I know--I said it was odd). We went up and up and up and flying over a mountain and town. It was great. We were not suppose to be in this machine, and I recall someone (relation) was on the ground where we began and a bit upset that we took such a risk. At this point, this is all I can recall on this dream.

SECOND DREAM: This next dream I was traveling with family and friends. It was as if we were on a cruise ship, but I'm not certain. I went up a few floors to an office area, so I could make xerox copies of something without having to pay for it. I was trying to be very discreet about this, and yet, I was making a lot of copies too. At one point, I recall peeking in to see what number had just printed, and it was at 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 then I looked away again.

It was during the day, people about and such. Yet, there I was standing at the desk making the copies. I remember the machine sort of had a problem, and the copies were getting all tangled up--and I was again discreetly trying to arrange them. They were not misprinted just popping out of the machine so fast and going every which way, rather then being neatly piled up on the sheet before it. I needed it in order, so, I was trying to fix them as they came out of the machine without drawing a lot of attention to myself.

At one point, my father appeared to me, (he is deceased, but in the dream was not). He was just checking on me to see if all was okay. I assured him all was, and he left to go find my mother and sister. Then, a bit later, my friend ,(also deceased), also came in to see what I was doing. Apparently I was up there at the copier for awhile. I had apparently missed breakfast and this friend of mine brought some muffins to eat. At that point, the copying I had to do was done, and I was gathering it all together and putting it in some sort of manageable order so I could get out before being found out. However, I also recall sitting on top of this desk and reaching into the paper bag to get a muffin. there were muffins, and long italian breads and such inside here-so more hten muffins. I also recall telling my friend that I really shouldn't eat these, as I'm not suppose to, but handed her a muffin and I think I took one out for myself, all the while we were giggling.

Another weird part of this dream is that while I felt like the copier was on a desk--when I was finished, it was actually an old dresser that I own, and it was inside one of the drawers. But, that was not 'odd' at all in this dream. It seemed perfectly natural to me and my friend. We were not really inside a room, but like in a large opening, with other doors (to offices?) all around it. People were coming and going, but not paying me much mind.

THIRD DREAM: This dream took place with me and two others in a car driving some place. We were having car problems, so we pulled into a parking area and got out to see what we could do to fix teh car. My grand dog was with us and a bit antsy, so I took him out on his leash and tried to find a place to tie him up to, so he wouldn't run away.

At that point, one of my travel buddies, (whom I don't know in real life), came up to me and whispered, "don't look now, but it's the police!" I turned and sure enough, a police officer was coming our way. I realized there was a bunch of them going to their cars, parked a bit away from us in the lot, though we didn't notice them earlier. No lights going, it was as if they were all coming out of a restaurant or something.

He came up to me and asked if he could help. Now, we didn't have the hood of hte car opened or anything, so it did just look like we were parking--no car issues. So, I just told him the dog needed a break and I was looking to tie him up somewhere while we stretched our legs. (why we didn't walk the dog I don't know??) He helped me to tie him up at a pole, and the dog could look over the railing to see water below. It was like a river, the ocean, or something.

I can see that in all 3 dreams, there is something sneaky going on. I am not being 100% honorable in what I was doing. There were always others with me--family or friends and the dog too. In the first and last dream, there was someone who saw what was going on and was concerned about it. In the 2nd dream, I forgot to mention that I recall a woman coming out of her office and she looked sternly at me, knowing I didn't belong here, but she never approached me and I ignored her.

It feels like something a bit underhanded is going on, and I am being somewhat sneaky about it and not coming right out to say what I am doing. Others are with me, somewhat involved, but I feel like I'm the one who is really at the head of this sneaky-ness. Not sure if this relates to your question or not but I hope it does make some sense.

celticnoodle

I did have a dream earlier this week,but at the time I couldn't tie it into the question .. But if it is as I summarized in my last post it fits perfectly..
Here it is..

[size=+1]UPDATE[/size]
I really struggled with the symbolism here, but last night as I prepared for bed it came to me. (there is really no explanation for the way these things come about lol)

Okay I was washing my face, not really thinking about anything specific when I got this..
Received manna, bread from heaven, bread=money.
this could be, yes. I can see that. :)

After getting the Manna=Money connection it was clear that this was a dream about career. (lol or could have been connected to Daniels sweet surprise windfall)
You'll be making your Manna at the computer, the lights made it feel like a web cam is being used. The brightness of the screen is a connection with the other side. The voice of authority I believe is your inner voice instructing you to not be distracted by the world, to stick with it.
Is it possible that you will be doing psychic work online?? It feels to me like a possibility, you are not to get discouraged, stick with it..and the Manna will continue to flow..

Do you think??
Well, I already have my name and email addy on a few places online, and I also have my business cards at a couple new age shops. Much of my business now is done via email--with clients world wide. However, its not so great that I can even pay our electric bill with on a regular basis. :laugh: But, who knows, maybe I'm due for a lot of business soon and it will pick up. My best months are usually Oct and November, and then again about Feb. or March through to April early May. I chalk that up to it being winter and no one wants to go to a psychic or tarot card reader in bad weather--so they come to me online. Summer is iffy. Sometimes it's really good business, sometimes it's worst then in the winter. December is truly my worst month though, and I think it's due to Christmas.

I really need to make my own web page, though that sort of thing is getting to be a bit outdated, now too, perhaps? I'm not very saavy on the computer, and I often have problems. A lot of my problems are the computer refusing to work for me. Anything electrical I often have problems with. Even the TV! Light bulbs too! I have a hard time turning lights on. I turn the lamp on and nothing will happen, or often times the bulb blows. even if it is brand new. Its just my 'energy' level, I think. It doesn't happen all the time, but enough to be obvious to those who know me. frustrating.

however, I do like your idea. It is one I've kept in the back of my mind. I often think of creating a webpage and advertising it in papers, and other places. I have also thought of trying to get into the Body, Mind, Expo fairs. My friend in VT owns a New Age Shop, but she is not in a position of being able to go to these types of fairs. We had thought about having me go and taking some of her goods to sell there--but then we moved back to NY again, so that plan fell apart. however! If there was one fairly close to her, in VT or northern NY (above Albany), I'd consider that too. I could still swing by her store for goodies and also pick up a friend to help--then set myself up for readings. Its something else on the back burner.

Thanks for your thoughts here.

Starri Knytes

this could be, yes. I can see that. :)

Well, I already have my name and email addy on a few places online, and I also have my business cards at a couple new age shops. Much of my business now is done via email--with clients world wide. However, its not so great that I can even pay our electric bill with on a regular basis. :laugh: But, who knows, maybe I'm due for a lot of business soon and it will pick up. My best months are usually Oct and November, and then again about Feb. or March through to April early May. I chalk that up to it being winter and no one wants to go to a psychic or tarot card reader in bad weather--so they come to me online. Summer is iffy. Sometimes it's really good business, sometimes it's worst then in the winter. December is truly my worst month though, and I think it's due to Christmas.

I can understand how things would pickup between Valentines Day and Tax time, and again between Halloween and Thanksgiving. That makes perfect sense.

I really need to make my own web page, though that sort of thing is getting to be a bit outdated, now too, perhaps? I'm not very saavy on the computer, and I often have problems. A lot of my problems are the computer refusing to work for me. Anything electrical I often have problems with. Even the TV! Light bulbs too! I have a hard time turning lights on. I turn the lamp on and nothing will happen, or often times the bulb blows. even if it is brand new. Its just my 'energy' level, I think. It doesn't happen all the time, but enough to be obvious to those who know me. frustrating.

My phone and I have been in a battle this week too. Not only is it twitchy but I've been dreaming about weird messages coming through on it in an unusual manner.

however, I do like your idea. It is one I've kept in the back of my mind. I often think of creating a webpage and advertising it in papers, and other places. I have also thought of trying to get into the Body, Mind, Expo fairs. My friend in VT owns a New Age Shop, but she is not in a position of being able to go to these types of fairs. We had thought about having me go and taking some of her goods to sell there--but then we moved back to NY again, so that plan fell apart. however! If there was one fairly close to her, in VT or northern NY (above Albany), I'd consider that too. I could still swing by her store for goodies and also pick up a friend to help--then set myself up for readings. Its something else on the back burner.

Web pages are great traffic generators, you should give it a try. I think the feeling I got was that the traffic was already there. I don't know if you've ever considered joining with someone that has an established site? Nothing creepy or fake with a bad reputation .. it just felt like there were people waiting.

There was something else related to the scan but I'm having trouble pulling it in. I'll update when it comes to me.

If your friend has a web site you should definitely pm me the link. I am always looking at that sort of thing.

I need to sit with your dream for a bit, it definitely mirrors events as they are now, I'll respond tonight

Thanks for your thoughts here.

Starri Knytes

[size=+1]Dreams 1 and 2 Updated 07.22.2013[/size]
I did have a few dreams last night. I only vaguely recall the one that was really a bit odd, so if I can remember more of it, I'll come back & post it
Thank you that would be great!

FIRST DREAM: Hubby and I were flying in a machine that was much like a bike. he had the seat and was pedaling it and I was attached to the large front wheel. (yes, I know--I said it was odd). We went up and up and up and flying over a mountain and town. It was great. We were not suppose to be in this machine, and I recall someone (relation) was on the ground where we began and a bit upset that we took such a risk. At this point, this is all I can recall on this dream.

You can't get much more Wizard Of Oz than this! That person on the ground HAD to be my sister the Wicked Witch of the East. RIGHT!! Always afraid someone is going to drop a house on her. LOL

You know our friend Sigmund would suggest that dreams of flying comes from a superego, being the desire to have unlimited and uninhibited sex. <insert shifty eyebrows here> Sorry Siggy, in this case though I believe it is saying that I have risen above or gained control over this situation. The fact that you were not alone (I hope) indicates that my friend has also risen above this situation. The mode of transportation ie: Bike, represents balance, composure, rising above with out falling apart.. tricky at best.. I think I will let the Physician play the part of the angry relation, he is as you said concerned that this is risky.

SECOND DREAM:07.22.2013
This next dream I was traveling with family and friends. It was as if we were on a cruise ship, but I'm not certain.
I needed more help with this dream .. so complex. I wasn't at all sure that what I found fit so I will begin again..

Travel usually indicates transition, a passage of time.

To dream of family speaks of prosperous times ahead.

Friends equal joy and consolation, but also aspects of self ready for
integration.

I read an interesting thing about being on a cruise in a dream. The ship itself represents a change that is already happening, or it's on the mind. The water is the emotional journey. The bigger the water the more emotionally challenging the journey will be.

Is it possible to have all of that at once?

I went up a few floors to an office area, so I could make xerox copies of something without having to pay for it. I was trying to be very discreet about this, and yet, I was making a lot of copies too. At one point, I recall peeking in to see what number had just printed, and it was at 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 then I looked away again.

edited

Going up a few floors - would indicate getting to certain point against all odds, moving in a positive direction. It could also represent ascending into a higher level of consciousness. Working in an office area- denotes working on something important for yourself.

Copies - the idea of things multiplying or growing, such as problems in your life. It can also mean repeating messages.

The closest I could find to
trying to be discreet was making ones self invisible.- This may represent feelings of impunity to get away with something without being noticed. It may also reflects feelings of not wanting to be involved with something. Trying to withdraw from a situation or the realities of life.

I'm really not sure about..
the numbers 64 65 66 67 68,- they can mean that your logical mind is working hard, trying to understand or solve a challenge in life. They may mean some think else completely. If you a have any thoughts I would love to hear them.

I will need to ascend to get through this. It is also true that this thing with my friend is both very important to me and something I would like to withdraw from. I'm hoping that all of these copies are not indications that the illness is getting worse but they probably are. I am definitely a enigma, I prefer mysterious to sneaky though. My logical mind is indeed working overtime on this. Something that I'm not at all used to.

Original Response
**This is kinda complex being on a cruise ship is about the emotional journey, it's a spin on "cruising" through life effortlessly. <insert eyeroll here> Ya right, to some it may seem. A cruise ship also appears at times of deep reflection. To some extent both are true. Family is just that in a dream. Sneaking around speaks to lack of confidence in getting the job done.
64 - Weakness, slave labor
65 - Going down, reverting back to a prior state
66 - Worldliness
67 - Giving (of worldly possessions)
68 - Serving in Edom (edom=red or in servitude/slave)

hmmm I think I need to ponder this a little more. If anyone has thoughts please, feel free too add them.

Continued...

It was during the day, people about and such. Yet, there I was standing at the desk making the copies.

This is a little perplexing..
during the day with people around would indicate that this was not a secret at all, but something being done in the open.

Standing at a desk could symbolize the desire to find a way to get things done,
and again

making copies represents an amplified or multiplied version of the original problem.

I remember the machine sort of had a problem, and the copies were getting all tangled up--and I was again discreetly trying to arrange them. They were not misprinted just popping out of the machine so fast and going every which way, rather then being neatly piled up on the sheet before it. I needed it in order, so, I was trying to fix them as they came out of the machine without drawing a lot of attention to myself.

The copies getting...
tangles up problem or complication somewhere in life
and
copies again amplifies or multiplies it.

Copies
popping out fast and needing to get them in order too much physical, emotional, or mental pressure in life, feeling rushed. Trying to make sense of or understand something making it more manageable in your mind.

I am definitely feeling this at the moment.

At one point, my father appeared to me, (he is deceased, but in the dream was not). He was just checking on me to see if all was okay. I assured him all was, and he left to go find my mother and sister.

Dreaming of your father, signifies that things you are about to get tough, and wise counsel will be needed.

Because
he has passed, it denotes things are weighting heavily on the mind, and caution is needed.

yup yup , true that!

Then, a bit later, my friend ,(also deceased), also came in to see what I was doing. Apparently I was up there at the copier for awhile. I had apparently missed breakfast and this friend of mine brought some muffins to eat. At that point, the copying I had to do was done, and I was gathering it all together and putting it in some sort of manageable order so I could get out before being found out. However, I also recall sitting on top of this desk and reaching into the paper bag to get a muffin. there were muffins, and long and such inside here-so more hten muffins. as I'm not suppose to, but handed her a muffin and I think I took one out for myself, all the while we were giggling.

deceased friend This makes me think of someone to your side/the same age group as you or I. I haven't anyone like that in my life, many older females including 2 step mothers?? and younger males? So this must be be my friend. I want to believe this more about the end of the process then about the friend.

missed breakfast loosing touch with some aspect of self, a longing for your life to return to how it used to be. Eating breakfast symbolizes thoughts and feelings as we beginning an new stage of this situation.

A bag represents the responsibilities that you carry
To dream that you are..
sharing something symbolizes your generosity toward others. Perhaps you need to be more generous with ones self.

bread Basic nourishment (physical, emotional, mental) Dreaming that all you're given to eat is bread can mean that only your most basic needs are being met somehow in your life—or that's the way it feels.

hot muffins baked goods in a dream refers to indulgence, satisfaction, enjoying life and reaping its rewards.

sitting on a desk(you have no idea how long I spent looking for this reference)The desk represents focus on evaluating a problem, figuring something out, or considering options concerning an issue that you are paying attention to.
To dream of ...
sitting represents being comfortable with a decision or a wish to not do anything different.

I really shouldn't be eating these I have recently stopped eating flour and sugar as my friend is staying and required dietary changes

giggling giggling suggests that you need to lighten up and let go of your problems.

So much truth here. It's no wonder it took so long for me to research it.
This is in fact the beginning of the end of this process I hope. A year from now it will be forgotten. I do very much miss the the way things were. I have gotten a bit lost in all of this, consumed really. The reward should I attain it will be well worth it though.

The last scene here sitting on the desk sharing a muffin and giggling was easy once I found the correct reference.

I've spent the last month focused on options, trying to figure this thing out. Now we are on top and life is good.

Another weird part of this dream is that while I felt like the copier was on a desk--when I was finished, it was actually an old dresser that I own, and it was inside one of the drawers. But, that was not 'odd' at all in this dream. It seemed perfectly natural to me and my friend. We were not really inside a room, but like in a large opening, with other doors (to offices?) all around it. People were coming and going, but not paying me much mind.

The drawer is where memories are kept.

The large room is a room of transition.

The doors is the gateway between one area in time and space to another

The people can't see us because the transition has not been completed. We are not there yet.

jeeeeeeez Did you notice the number of times "copy or copy machine" came up, "copy" alone had to have been 5 or 6 times. I'm not sure I want anything but blessings ramped up that many times. I love the office space in between worlds, and the copy machine being kept in the drawer of memories. I hope this means that my decisions are correct and the positive results are what's being amplified. That would give plenty of time to compile memories and fill the drawer.

This was a hard dream to get through. I'm hoping the next two will be light and whimsical.

[size=+1]References[/size]
The Curious Dreamer
Understand My Dreams
Dream Moods
Hyperdictionary
Dream Bible
Spirit Community
Zolar's Encyclopedia and Dictionary of Dreams

THIRD DREAM: This dream took place with me and two others in a car driving some place. We were having car problems, so we pulled into a parking area and got out to see what we could do to fix teh car. My grand dog was with us and a bit antsy, so I took him out on his leash and tried to find a place to tie him up to, so he wouldn't run away.

Driving in a car with 2 others would seem to be about my personal journey. Again we are 3 and things are moving forward quickly. And it seemed like they were until we got stalled as the car did.(my friend can be the dog) ;)

At that point, one of my travel buddies, (whom I don't know in real life), came up to me and whispered, "don't look now, but it's the police!" I turned and sure enough, a police officer was coming our way. I realized there was a bunch of them going to their cars, parked a bit away from us in the lot, though we didn't notice them earlier. No lights going, it was as if they were all coming out of a restaurant or something.

Yes, It's true, I don't tell everyone every aspect of what I'm doing. I'm not sure if I would call that sneaky or secretive. I see it more as private, maintaining some mystery, some also see it as being aloof. The police being there is about taking responsibility for my actions. This is a very big deal as seen in the number of officers.

He came up to me and asked if he could help. Now, we didn't have the hood of hte car opened or anything, so it did just look like we were parking--no car issues. So, I just told him the dog needed a break and I was looking to tie him up somewhere while we stretched our legs. (why we didn't walk the dog I don't know??) He helped me to tie him up at a pole, and the dog could look over the railing to see water below. It was like a river, the ocean, or something.

Tying my friend/the dog to a pole shows that in this instance I am reaching reaching beyond the norm into areas (physical, mental, emotional, spiritual) beyond the usual.
The rail shows that someone is trying to hold me back or block my progress. I wish I knew more about the water. I feel that this water speaks of my inner environment.

This is definitely where I find myself.

Thank you for these dreams.

I can see that in all 3 dreams, there is something sneaky going on. I am not being 100% honorable in what I was doing. There were always others with me--family or friends and the dog too. In the first and last dream, there was someone who saw what was going on and was concerned about it. In the 2nd dream, I forgot to mention that I recall a woman coming out of her office and she looked sternly at me, knowing I didn't belong here, but she never approached me and I ignored her.

It feels like something a bit underhanded is going on, and I am being somewhat sneaky about it and not coming right out to say what I am doing. Others are with me, somewhat involved, but I feel like I'm the one who is really at the head of this sneaky-ness. Not sure if this relates to your question or not but I hope it does make some sense.

It relates in that I am willing to take risks here. To try alternatives, some that the professionals don't approve of, some that may not be available here. And all have less adverse side affects than what is considered standard treatment.
Is that sneaky..maybe

I haven't forgotten about the numbers in the second dream. I will keep searching for the meaning there.

celticnoodle

I did have another dream for you last night/this morning, Starri. This one again involved family too. I don't recall all the dreams, but I do remember one dream, we were apparently at my mothers home. Though the home looked nothing like her home or any home I had ever been in before.

I recall the dream was also at night, and I remember my sister and I were going to go somewhere together. We began walking out of moms home, and out the door down a few wooden steps to the wooden deck that was near the parking area. The parking area at moms house was quite large--and my nieces and some other kids were climbing into their car to also take off for somewhere the same time sis & I began to get into her car. I noticed a very dear friend of the family coming up the driveway (walking) with her two boys. (her two boys in this dream were young, when in real life, they are grown men). So, I jump back out to greet them, and go into the house with the boys behind me to let mom know they are here. Mom also had other guests visiting at the time in her home.

I walked back into the home, and had to move 3 bicycles out of the way so the boys and their mom could come in. (they were not there when I walked out--but this did not seem unusual). then later, the dream shifted...

At the shift, my sister, mom and I were walking around the upstairs of her house (again not a home that I recognize. We walked into one bedroom and found some people that were filming a game show--and it involved well known actors/actresses.

There John Travolta was with a set of headphones on his head, so he could not hear the answers his 'partner'--some other regular person was giving to the questions. Then, when that was done, while John still wearing the headphones, they brought in the other contestants, one was a very attractive African American woman, whom was the star (I didn't recognize her) and the another woman who was part of this duo, to begin their part of the game show. We left and walked outside and found some friends there with little piggies.

So, we stand over the ledge and ask them about the piggies. Mom and sis go down to check them out. All of a sudden, I have my infant daughter with me, about 18 mos. of age. I try to take her down to see them, but she refuses when she sees the mud. So, I yell down telling them this. The guy picks up a small piggie to bring up to show to my young daughter then.

Then, mom, sis and I and baby go back into the home, and there is Cash, the dog and we all greet him. Cash was a dog that belonged to my grown dau & sil, now deceased. now my baby daughter is gone from the dream--and Cash is so tired, we help him jump up on a bed to go to sleep. and we turn out the light and walk away. All of a sudden, now I am sitting somewhere--on porch steps? on a chair? I honestly can't recall, but it is still dark out and I'm holding a frog and open my hands on my lap to allow the frog to jump away. the frog did just that, it jumped right out of my hands and I remember it's long back legs just pointing back at me as it went away--and then the dream ended.

It was all rather disjointed, but seemed to all take place in a home that belonged to mom. My mom, my sister and I and at one point, my daughter who was a baby were there, all had a major part in the dream. Cash the dog, (a loveable old dog in life) and piggies and a frog were major characters too. The game show, (asking of questions apparently to each of the pairs of contestants), was pretty lively. Not sure what the stars in there (John Travolta & the lady and hte game host, who was familiar to me, but I can't recall who he was) also seemed to hold a major part. The bicycles again--there were 3 of them btw-that I had to move, and then the woman who visited with her 2 boys.

I hope you can make something out of this dream, but I did put some ideas here for you to consider-

the 3 bicycles = means finding balance in life. I wonder since I was putting htem to the side out of the way if this has the meaning of your friend putting aside her comforts and her wanting to achieve certain goals to the side for the benefit of another right now?

home = mirrors of our soul, we all know. but it also indicates feeling secure, having basic needs met.

friends = positive news being received. reconnecting with a part of yourself you lost touch with-be it a hobby or a talent you had long ago had.

game show = needing to change some part of their life around.

piglets, pig pen = a messy situation in your friends waking life that needs to be sorted out so they can move forward. the piglet would refer to someone in her/his life (children included but not necessarily so) who has flaws but your friend accepts them anyway.

dog, (now Cash happened to be a black dog, so I found this first)

black dog= the dark side of someone close to your friend being revealed so they can see their true intentions.

to see a dog is generally about a friend, as well as loyalty, generosity, & protection and fidelity. Because Cash was very lethargic in this dream, and we put him to bed, would suggest to me that it is about a friendship/relationship for your friend that has begun to grow the same way--a bit lethargic. The relationship is falling apart perhaps.

frog = a potential for change or the unexpected. even transformation. it can indicate that whatever your friend is going through, things can change. the leaping of the frog away from me suggests perhaps moving on and away--that can be the change. Or it can just be suggesting a major step towards some goal.

Starri Knytes

This is a great dream! It contains so many important symbols and validates the rest of the dreams everyone has had this week.
I did have another dream for you last night/this morning, Starri. This one again involved family too. I don't recall all the dreams, but I do remember one dream, we were apparently at my mothers home. Though the home looked nothing like her home or any home I had ever been in before.

I recall the dream was also at night, and I remember my sister and I were going to go somewhere together. We began walking out of moms home, and out the door down a few wooden steps to the wooden deck that was near the parking area. The parking area at moms house was quite large--and my nieces and some other kids were climbing into their car to also take off for somewhere the same time sis & I began to get into her car. I noticed a very dear friend of the family coming up the driveway (walking) with her two boys. (her two boys in this dream were young, when in real life, they are grown men). So, I jump back out to greet them, and go into the house with the boys behind me to let mom know they are here. Mom also had other guests visiting at the time in her home.

Night there are many things in my real life that happen without anyone finding out, stealthy or on the down low. My motivation for this is to not loose myself, my wishes ,dreams and desires to the opinion of others. I will not be judged or swayed therefore I spare myself and those I love by keeping certain things to myself. If that is sneaky, so be it..

Mom's home could be a couple of things, both are relevant. It could symbolize me, or a feeling of being safe and comforted.

Mom is my spiritual parent present throughout. I've assigned her this meaning because she is 1 of 3, and because of the number of 3's represented in this dream.

Opening the door The door is to transition, opening it represents opportunities waiting.

Going down wooden steps to the wooden deck the steps are how I see my efforts to achieve and how slow the progress and how stressful this situation feels. The wood deck reminds me that being powerful is not always comfortable and that winning doesn't take into account feelings. It also so reminds me that this win will not last forever, there is continued work to maintaining it.

The car says that I feel in control of my life and the direction, decisions I'm making.

Path and again we see 3 on it. Walking on the path represents that the direction my life is taking feels right, easy, as if it had been laid out for me. The 3 with me are reminders that I never walk alone.

boys represent my inner child who is being neglected. My need for fun, my vulnerability and need for support and empathy.

The first part of this dream seems to be about the journey. That I'm on the right track, making the right decisions, and though progress is slow coming to remain vigilant. It's also about balance and not neglecting my inner child.

I walked back into the home, and had to move 3 bicycles out of the way so the boys and their mom could come in. (they were not there when I walked out--but this did not seem unusual). then later, the dream shifted...

bicycles Here is another 3, it's reminding me to remain in balance.

At the shift, my sister, mom and I were walking around the upstairs of her house (again not a home that I recognize. We walked into one bedroom and found some people that were filming a game show--and it involved well known actors/actresses.

Upstairs in a house is spirituality, the spiritual aspects of life, or your higher wisdom

walking around is forward movement

Bedroom a place where secrets are kept/a reminder of the need for rest.

Game Show is a real life challenge. People are waiting to see how well this is handled.

There John Travolta was with a set of headphones on his head, so he could not hear the answers his 'partner'--some other regular person was giving to the questions. Then, when that was done, while John still wearing the headphones, they brought in the other contestants, one was a very attractive African American woman, whom was the star (I didn't recognize her) and the another woman who was part of this duo, to begin their part of the game show. We left and walked outside and found some friends there with little piggies.

John Travolta is great!! Not listening is exactly what I'm doing. I know that there is a better way. All I have to do is find it. I wish his partner would give ME the clues. I know it's said that I wish to emulate some characteristics of the star in the dream. If that's so I would choose how cool he is under pressure. It is also true that I've long been looking for an arena in which I can shine. Not sure that I would choose advocate :/

Piglets refers to someone in your life who has character flaws and imperfections, but you accept them. That someone may even be yourself. Alternatively, piglets are also symbolic of children.

This is all very true. I've made up my mind about this treatment and have been stubbornly going about proving its the best course of action. Childish .. maybe. They'll just have to deal with it.

So, we stand over the ledge and ask them about the piggies. Mom and sis go down to check them out. All of a sudden, I have my infant daughter with me, about 18 mos. of age. I try to take her down to see them, but she refuses when she sees the mud. So, I yell down telling them this. The guy picks up a small piggie to bring up to show to my young daughter then.

Standing on ledgerepresents being on the verge of something. Finally a big decision may be very close to being made.

looking down denotes superiority

daughter signifies that many displeasing incidents will soon give way to pleasure and harmony.

18 months old is the way I feel this person is acting/someone I feel protective of

mud challenge or problem

baby pig Promise, hope, potential, new beginnings. Vulnerability, the need for care and nurturing. The size may indicate that the mess isn't as large as it seems.

I do feel on the edge of something, like what I've been looking for is very near. If it could be found in the next few hours that would indeed lead to great relief and pleasure. lol It's true I do feel that my friend could be doing more for themselves, but also understand how paralyzing this situation must be. I can only hope that this mess is a small one.

Then, mom, sis and I and baby go back into the home, and there is Cash, the dog and we all greet him. Cash was a dog that belonged to my grown dau & sil, now deceased. now my baby daughter is gone from the dream--and Cash is so tired, we help him jump up on a bed to go to sleep. and we turn out the light and walk away. All of a sudden, now I am sitting somewhere--on porch steps? on a chair? I honestly can't recall, but it is still dark out and I'm holding a frog and open my hands on my lap to allow the frog to jump away. the frog did just that, it jumped right out of my hands and I remember it's long back legs just pointing back at me as it went away--and then the dream ended.

changing scene indicates the end of a faze in life

Cash is so tired everyone involved is so very tired, I think here Cash is a metaphor for how weary and dog tired we've all become through this.

Turning off a light can represent the end something, a conversation or phase or having the "last word" on a certain topic

porcha porch, denotes that you will engage a new undertakings

stepsindicate the boundary or passageway between the levels of consciousness (subconscious, conscious, spiritual, etc.).

Open hand A person, human-ness or humanity

Frog hopping awayMaking progress in ways that don't appear to move directly towards a goal, such as through trial and error

I do feel just like Cash, I just want to retreat. We are very ready to have this faze over with, I'm glad to see signs of moving on. I also hope it's me who gets the last word. ;
truly and amazing dream, everything about it is spot on

It was all rather disjointed, but seemed to all take place in a home that belonged to mom. My mom, my sister and I and at one point, my daughter who was a baby were there, all had a major part in the dream. Cash the dog, (a loveable old dog in life) and piggies and a frog were major characters too. The game show, (asking of questions apparently to each of the pairs of contestants), was pretty lively. Not sure what the stars in there (John Travolta & the lady and hte game host, who was familiar to me, but I can't recall who he was) also seemed to hold a major part. The bicycles again--there were 3 of them btw-that I had to move, and then the woman who visited with her 2 boys.

I hope you can make something out of this dream, but I did put some ideas here for you to consider-

I am so grateful that you did too. Time is not my friend at the moment. These suggestions have been a big help. :heart:

the 3 bicycles = means finding balance in life. I wonder since I was putting htem to the side out of the way if this has the meaning of your friend putting aside her comforts and her wanting to achieve certain goals to the side for the benefit of another right now?

home = mirrors of our soul, we all know. but it also indicates feeling secure, having basic needs met.

friends = positive news being received. reconnecting with a part of yourself you lost touch with-be it a hobby or a talent you had long ago had.

game show = needing to change some part of their life around.

piglets, pig pen = a messy situation in your friends waking life that needs to be sorted out so they can move forward. the piglet would refer to someone in her/his life (children included but not necessarily so) who has flaws but your friend accepts them anyway.

dog, (now Cash happened to be a black dog, so I found this first)

black dog= the dark side of someone close to your friend being revealed so they can see their true intentions.

to see a dog is generally about a friend, as well as loyalty, generosity, & protection and fidelity. Because Cash was very lethargic in this dream, and we put him to bed, would suggest to me that it is about a friendship/relationship for your friend that has begun to grow the same way--a bit lethargic. The relationship is falling apart perhaps.

frog = a potential for change or the unexpected. even transformation. it can indicate that whatever your friend is going through, things can change. the leaping of the frog away from me suggests perhaps moving on and away--that can be the change. Or it can just be suggesting a major step towards some goal.

This is not the first frog for me this year one also came up in a reading, ha, I had one hop in front of me the night before last too, little bugger scared the life out of me.
They also symbolize cleansing, and emotional healing. Frogs are also metamorphosis, not unlike the symbolism of butterfly...as they grow from tadpole to frog ...so it might also be a symbol of maturity on some level. My favorite thing about the frog is that it symbolizes a bridge that links communication between the living and the dead that link is strong in me. They also have a strong moon connection as do I.
I wonder if it's my animal guide?
That you for these great dreams.. so complex, Next time I'll ask an easier question!

It's another busy day for me I'll be in later to reread and add my two cents.
Thank you again.

Mellaenn

Am I making the right decision

The back story is that I've been trust to help a friend make a very important decision. We have agreed to give my way a try. Is my advice going to be to the detriment of my friend, or will the matter resolve itself as I've in visioned it?

Sweet Dreams Each!!
I had a snippet of a dream. I'm having a yard sale at my house and D---., a woman who is one of my company VP's, stops by. A---., who lives behind me and is also my boss (both in real life and in the dream) sees that D---. has come by and joins us. At first the conversation is among all of us, but eventually I sense that A---. has basically squeezed me out is monopolizing the conversation with D---. I feel a strong sense of disapproval from A--- as well.

This was a short dream but it was somehow very powerful; it haunted me all day. I kept ruminating on the strong sense of disapproval.

Starri Knytes

I should post my dream too..
I dreamt that I received am odd message from an old acquaintance, I can't tell you this persons name just that I felt I knew them and hadn't heard from them in a long time. The whole extent of the conversation was, "How are you?"..
I didn't respond to the message. I recall thinking, "Well that's odd."

Then I received another messages from someone from my past again I don't recall their name but felt it was a much younger female. As before the message came from a chat forum that I don't use. The entire message consists of, "Hi, Are you okay?" Again I don't respond and again there was no further contact.

I think this last one woke me up and left me shaken for the rest of the day yesterday.

My phone was blinking that I had a new message. It was strange though, the color light it was blinking was one I had never seen before. I had a page open at the time the message came in so I pulled down the screen to see if it was important enough to leave what I was doing to open. What I saw was a faint opaque text from my dad who passed 7yrs ago the 18th of this month. As I said it was faint like a ghost text, bold font and opaque red text it said, "Hey, How ya doin"..
DreamEnd

What do you think..

Father,
Daughter (could have been son lol cause the second message was a female but was quite a bit younger) ,
and
Holy Spirit?!?
Perhaps I need to take care of myself too?