Dream team divination 2013-003 jun-jul

celticnoodle

A house can be a metaphor for a body. To give you some background, my husband had recently worked for over a year to get himself into really good shape. He started to eat right and lost weight, almost 50 pounds. So in a way he was 'in a new house'.
wow! good for him!
Now this is really, really interesting. One of the things that hubby did that allowed him to lose so much weight was ride his bicycle, I mean like a maniac; he rode it 2 or 3 hours a day sometimes. He loves it. Me, not so much. I like other forms of exercise. I think this is a very specific reference to him.
Now, this is exactly how T.J. was riding too--I think I forgot to mention that. He was going really fast and hard on it. a big over-zealous.
The notion of 'picking away it, at this 'structure' inside the 'body' - is quite relevant as well. Right as I was reading this, my husband told me of a procedure that he will have next week that can possibly relieve swelling and allow a nerve to pull away from the source of irritation. :bugeyed:
OMG! wow! I am amazed at how well my dream fits for him.
I'm not really sure about this last part of the dream, other than my hubby tends to see the glass halfway empty and be a bit skeptical on these things, so he might be being just a sort of a 'stick in the mud' and not being optimistic about the ability of this process to alleviate his pain.

Thank you for you dream! Always interesting, our dreams!
maybe. or perhaps his doctor(s)?

good luck to your hubby with this procedure. I do hope it helps him. (((Mells hub))) and thanks for the fb. I almost didn't follow my own advice to others and almost did NOT post this dream. I am so glad I reminded myself of the advice I often give others. :laugh: really glad!

DownUnderNZer

Mellaen....

I did recall snippets whilst in and out of dream time last night ONLY not sure if really relevant or not ALTHOUGH what was interesting is that in all "3 snippets" it involved 3 different types of cars. :bugeyed: However, I can only remember 2 of them really, but at least I know for sure that there were 3 types of cars and not all the same, so lets hope writing each one in order jolts my memory. :)

SNIPPET ONE: Was driving with one of my nieces late at night, her at the wheel in a normal car, and right at the top of this mountain we can either go left, right, or straight ahead, so I tell her to go straight ahead as it seems the right one to take. Plus I seem to know the road. We wait for one other car coming from the left to pass by.

On entering that road it starts out wide (enough room for two cars), but as we go around the corner descending into narrow steepness it becomes obvious that only one car can drive and only in one direction! I am a bit nervous, but I say to my niece calmly:

"There is no reason you cant do this, just as long as you go slowly and keep you eyes on the road and what you are doing, I don't see why we cant get to the bottom in one piece".

Looking to my left the edge is like one little step away (not much room for error) with a big drop down and what is against us is that the head lights aren't working. But she is being very cautious (moaning about it though) and paying sharp attention to the road, so I am not too worried.

SNIPPET TWO: Group in a mini van. Driving along in the middle of the day in the country....just talking everyday things. I am amongst this group not saying too much, but am aware there is a really large old lady opposite me, and it feels like we have to be somewhere only I don't know where. Most are family, some are just acquainted or friends, but it is a friendly atmosphere. Feels like we are going to the market place or something.:D

And the other vehicle type was something else only I cant recall it.....yet. :)

As stated above I have no idea if these snippets are relevant or not, but one never knows.

MY THOUGHTS: With these different types of vehicles I am wondering if there are definite "changes" that need to be made or somewhere that you need to go to with all the "travel" involved in these dreams. For in each one, although I cant remember the third one, we were always on our way somewhere or in the middle of going somewhere.

Best of luck! :)

Starri Knytes

Sorry no dreams yet Mel. I'm working on it though.
I did read through a couple of dreams and saw where you mentioned the materials used in your husbands patch. Some of them do in fact use plastic rings to secure them inside. Looks like some makers of the patch are being sued. Not sure what the suit is about but I'm sure this is old news to you. Thought it was worth mentioning anyway..

i hope to post a dream for you soon.

Mellaenn

DownUnderNZer - thank you for posting your dreams. I'll give you some feedback tomorrow as today I probably won't be back online.

Starri, as ever no worries on no dreams, but I did not know about the materials lawsuit. That is very interesting, I will check that out to see if it's relevant to his situation.

Starri Knytes

Hey Mel, I finally had a dream! ahem it was kinda little.. but a dream none the less.

I was downloading a program on to my phone. It was a large program taking quite a while to load. It felt like something that was designed for work rather than a game.
Once installed I attempted to use the program to remotely access a file on my pc. What I got instead was an error message. It said...

FILE CANNOT BE ACCESSED FROM THIS LOCATION

DreamEnd

I am not really sure if this mean that a laparoscopic procedure will not be necessary/not work in this case. :-(
I hope he finds relief soon.

Tychonus

Sorry I've been gone - I had some unexpected technical and personal difficulties that have limited my access to the internet. May I continue? I realize I missed one person but will dream for the current individual's question tonight. Furthermore, I am also volunteering to forfeit this time or delay my turn in the chain and let the person after me go first so as not to leech.

celticnoodle

Sorry I've been gone - I had some unexpected technical and personal difficulties that have limited my access to the internet. May I continue? I realize I missed one person but will dream for the current individual's question tonight. Furthermore, I am also volunteering to forfeit this time or delay my turn in the chain and let the person after me go first so as not to leech.

no, Tychonus, it's fine. Dream for Mell and we'll still keep you in. Things come up. Things happen beyond our control. Sweet dreams, Ty!

Mellaenn

I did recall snippets whilst in and out of dream time last night ONLY not sure if really relevant or not ALTHOUGH what was interesting is that in all "3 snippets" it involved 3 different types of cars. :bugeyed: However, I can only remember 2 of them really, but at least I know for sure that there were 3 types of cars and not all the same, so lets hope writing each one in order jolts my memory. :)

SNIPPET ONE: Was driving with one of my nieces late at night, her at the wheel in a normal car, and right at the top of this mountain we can either go left, right, or straight ahead, so I tell her to go straight ahead as it seems the right one to take. Plus I seem to know the road. We wait for one other car coming from the left to pass by.

On entering that road it starts out wide (enough room for two cars), but as we go around the corner descending into narrow steepness it becomes obvious that only one car can drive and only in one direction! I am a bit nervous, but I say to my niece calmly:

"There is no reason you cant do this, just as long as you go slowly and keep you eyes on the road and what you are doing, I don't see why we cant get to the bottom in one piece".

Looking to my left the edge is like one little step away (not much room for error) with a big drop down and what is against us is that the head lights aren't working. But she is being very cautious (moaning about it though) and paying sharp attention to the road, so I am not too worried.
I did resonate with this dream. When I looked up vehicle in the "Mystical Magical Marvelous World of Dreams", a vehicle is said to be one's means of conveyance through life, or can be lifestyle or even the freedom to come and go. I do think this health challenge has him feeling like he is increasingly more confined (hence the road getting more and more narrow in the dream). Interesting that the headlights don't work - because without them we can't see what is ahead! At the very end, the trust in the driver is relevant as well. I had raised the issue of the surgeon's competence to my husband, but he says the surgeon is very painstaking and he is confident.

SNIPPET TWO: Group in a mini van. Driving along in the middle of the day in the country....just talking everyday things. I am amongst this group not saying too much, but am aware there is a really large old lady opposite me, and it feels like we have to be somewhere only I don't know where. Most are family, some are just acquainted or friends, but it is a friendly atmosphere. Feels like we are going to the market place or something.:D

And the other vehicle type was something else only I cant recall it.....yet. :)

As stated above I have no idea if these snippets are relevant or not, but one never knows.

MY THOUGHTS: With these different types of vehicles I am wondering if there are definite "changes" that need to be made or somewhere that you need to go to with all the "travel" involved in these dreams. For in each one, although I cant remember the third one, we were always on our way somewhere or in the middle of going somewhere.

Best of luck! :)
I wasn't too sure about the second dream. One of the things I could see is that perhaps my husband forgets he is not in this all alone; his family is very supporting (and am I, of course!)

The other thing I'm thinking is that with all of these vehicles, we should be able to say with confidence "Now we're getting somewhere!"

Thanks for you dream! :)

Mellaenn

Hey Mel, I finally had a dream! ahem it was kinda little.. but a dream none the less.

I was downloading a program on to my phone. It was a large program taking quite a while to load. It felt like something that was designed for work rather than a game.
Once installed I attempted to use the program to remotely access a file on my pc. What I got instead was an error message. It said...

FILE CANNOT BE ACCESSED FROM THIS LOCATION

DreamEnd

I am not really sure if this mean that a laparoscopic procedure will not be necessary/not work in this case. :-(
I hope he finds relief soon.
Hmmmm - my first thought was that the problem with the file is analogous to the plastic part that was inserted. It seems that it may very well be in a bad place inside of him. The doctor recommends that he massage that area and perhaps it will separate the nerve from the mesh part.

Thanks for the dreamlet! :)

Starri Knytes

Hmmmm - my first thought was that the problem with the file is analogous to the plastic part that was inserted. It seems that it may very well be in a bad place inside of him. The doctor recommends that he massage that area and perhaps it will separate the nerve from the mesh part.

Thanks for the dreamlet! :)

It could be, my friend had that issue. The drs said, scar tissue creates webbing that needs to be broken up. My friend found it more uncomfortable than painful, said it felt like a pulled muscle. We've been so wrapped up in the re-occurrence that haven't thought about it much lately.
Fingers crossed thats all it is.