The person below me game number four.


> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
MantraTarot's Avatar
MantraTarot  MantraTarot is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Dec 2008
Location: right behind you... BOO!
Posts: 11,745
MantraTarot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
BINGO! I just had an awesome afternoon. Sunday Funday!

6 of Cups

TPBM

Is a damn good friend!
well, i do try.

hanged man rx

TPBM is about to be let go from something (or let go themselves, that is), whether it be a job or a relationship.
Top   #1081
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MantraTarot View Post
hanged man rx

TPBM is about to be let go from something (or let go themselves, that is), whether it be a job or a relationship.
I'm letting go inside my head for now, I've got a contract, so I'll need to wait until I make that step. :-)

---

TPBM...

RWS - Ace of Swords

Clean cut: be brave, feel the fear and do it anyway!
Top   #1082
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
I'm letting go inside my head for now, I've got a contract, so I'll need to wait until I make that step. :-)

---

TPBM...

RWS - Ace of Swords

Clean cut: be brave, feel the fear and do it anyway!
Couldn't be more aptly at this time!!!

5 of swords
TPBM - Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to get what you want.
Top   #1083
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
Couldn't be more aptly at this time!!!

5 of swords
TPBM - Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to get what you want.
LOL!! Love it and your interpretation of this card


Ace of cups

TPBM will be filled with love for people around them or possibly for a new man or woman that has entered their life. Be prepared as this love is pure
Top   #1084
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
LOL!! Love it and your interpretation of this card


Ace of cups

TPBM will be filled with love for people around them or possibly for a new man or woman that has entered their life. Be prepared as this love is pure
This is mine!!

9 coins

person below will be in receipt of some comfort and luxury soon, maybe of the financial kind xx
Top   #1085
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
9 coins

person below will be in receipt of some comfort and luxury soon, maybe of the financial kind xx
Oh boy!!! :-D

---

TPBM...

Tarot of the New Vision - II of Pents RX

You're trying to juggle too many things right now, you need to release some of them, otherwise it'll all explode on your head.
Top   #1086
darksoul's Avatar
darksoul  darksoul is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Oct 2010
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 1,247
darksoul 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Oh boy!!! :-D

---

TPBM...

Tarot of the New Vision - II of Pents RX

You're trying to juggle too many things right now, you need to release some of them, otherwise it'll all explode on your head.
tpbm

five of cups
tho your life may seem bleak right now something good will come of it
Top   #1087
zannamarie's Avatar
zannamarie  zannamarie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Jun 2006
Location: in the USA
Posts: 12,570
zannamarie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksoul View Post
five of cups
tho your life may seem bleak right now something good will come of it
It's always darkest before the dawn, right?

Tarot of the New Visions - 0 The Fool
The person below me ready to step into the wild blue yonder and begin again.
Top   #1088
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zannamarie View Post
It's always darkest before the dawn, right?

Tarot of the New Visions - 0 The Fool
The person below me ready to step into the wild blue yonder and begin again.
OK, I'm READY!!!

TPBM

You will help out a friend because they look up to you as you are a spiritual model for us all

The Hierophant
Top   #1089
MantraTarot's Avatar
MantraTarot  MantraTarot is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Dec 2008
Location: right behind you... BOO!
Posts: 11,745
MantraTarot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
OK, I'm READY!!!

TPBM

You will help out a friend because they look up to you as you are a spiritual model for us all

The Hierophant
temperance rx

TPBM might have a tiny accident soon... be careful where you step!
Top   #1090
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.