Reading Exercise: One card-One Sentence 46


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Emperor
BE will give you his undivided attention.

What is x passionate about?
Death Rx

X is passionate about keeping those "important things" AS THEY ARE with as little change as possible.


Does he like to dominate or be told what to do?
Top   #311
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
Death Rx

X is passionate about keeping those "important things" AS THEY ARE with as little change as possible.


Does he like to dominate or be told what to do?
He secretly likes to be told what to do.

queen of cups

Why does my boyfriend think that sex is the solution to every emotional problem that I have? he isnt being really considerate right now
Top   #312
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post

Why does my boyfriend think that sex is the solution to every emotional problem that I have? he isnt being really considerate right now
High Priestess
Because he feels you're closed off and he can't reach you, and sex may be a way to reach you and show you his understanding.

What is x afraid of?
Top   #313
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
High Priestess
Because he feels you're closed off and he can't reach you, and sex may be a way to reach you and show you his understanding.

What is x afraid of?
Being hurt and left by the one he loves.

5 of cups

Is the meltdown I am having ( in general my meltdowns these days ) because of the loss of A?
Top   #314
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post

Is the meltdown I am having ( in general my meltdowns these days ) because of the loss of A?
Death
Yes, it is Be kind to yourself.

message from the universe
Top   #315
vera's Avatar
vera  vera is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 04 Nov 2009
Location: scotland
Posts: 3,211
vera 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Death
Yes, it is Be kind to yourself.

message from the universe
Magician

You have the power to achieve what you want.

Msg from the universe as well please
Top   #316
Butterflies555  Butterflies555 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Nov 2013
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 1,326
Butterflies555 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vera View Post
Magician

You have the power to achieve what you want.

Msg from the universe as well please
Strength: never be so intimidated that you can't act.

Is a romantic relationship with F likely in the near future?
Top   #317
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflies555 View Post
Strength: never be so intimidated that you can't act.

Is a romantic relationship with F likely in the near future?
3 of swords
Looks like a no unfortunately.

Q: Is it S who's coming back?
Top   #318
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
3 of swords
Looks like a no unfortunately.

Q: Is it S who's coming back?
6 of cups: it S is someone from the past, this is a definite yes

Q: what will 2014 brings us ?
Top   #319
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta View Post
6 of cups: it S is someone from the past, this is a definite yes

Q: what will 2014 brings us ?
The moon

Things will still be hidden between you in 2014, anxiety and a certain amount of stress surrounds this situation until things are completely brought into the light.

How does next week look for me?
Top   #320

 

More interesting threads on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum...





 


Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.