Reading Exercise: One card-One Sentence 46


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta View Post
for you Sushi:

Advice on how to catch up on the bills?

5 of cups: pay the most important ones for now, and leave the ones that can wait for later.




Ace of cups: I take this as a yes.

Q: message for me
It's obvious do they think I'm stupid...

Justice
They are weighing the pros and cons and wondering about the implications should they choose to associate with you in a deeper connection.


Q: What do they think about my marrying him (if I do)?
Top   #571
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
It's obvious do they think I'm stupid...

Justice
They are weighing the pros and cons and wondering about the implications should they choose to associate with you in a deeper connection.


Q: What do they think about my marrying him (if I do)?
Empress Rx

They won't like it but they know you need to be happy.

My q is on the last page at the very bottom please...
Top   #572
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
Empress Rx

They won't like it but they know you need to be happy.

My q is on the last page at the very bottom please...
X is like this because they realized life is too short and they feel they lost time by being sad.

5 of cups reversed

One reader told me A would have paraded me around,and I found that really flattering. Is that true ?
Top   #573
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
10 of Pentacles

If there is an endeavor you choose to take on soon, you'll do fantastic.


Why has X become so adventurous lately?
Chariot: it seems they have a sense of regained energy or they want to steer their lives towards it, maybe trying to regain control and take a new path.

Q: message from my father
Top   #574
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

@LaRazia - 2 of Pentacles, yes he would have paraded you around because he finds it a joy and something he can be proud of.

@magenta - 5 of wands, Don't worry, if you feel like you're getting caught up in a frivolous fight, you'll end up as the winner somehow.


Q: Why won't they like me marrying him?
Top   #575
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta View Post
Chariot: it seems they have a sense of regained energy or they want to steer their lives towards it, maybe trying to regain control and take a new path.

Q: message from my father
Empress

that he is extremelly proud of the woman you became and he feels you are a better person than he ever was.


I would like to change my Q. I feel so much pride and am so pridefull of A for all he has achieved during his life,what he fought for etc and am fanatically supportive of every single project of his. Does he know that?
Top   #576
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
Empress

that he is extremelly proud of the woman you became and he feels you are a better person than he ever was.


I would like to change my Q. I feel so much pride and am so pridefull of A for all he has achieved during his life,what he fought for etc and am fanatically supportive of every single project of his. Does he know that?
6 of wands
Yes he definitely knows it


Q: as above
Top   #577
Sushi's Avatar
Sushi  Sushi is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Nov 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,640
Sushi 

Emperor RX
They have doubts about his abilities as the man of the house.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
What advice do the cards have for me ?
Top   #578
Phoenix11  Phoenix11 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Nov 2012
Location: MI, USA
Posts: 2,777
Phoenix11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
Emperor RX
They have doubts about his abilities as the man of the house.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
What advice do the cards have for me ?
The High Priestess

Continue to develop your intuition and trust in it, it's usually right

What do I need to know?
Top   #579
vera's Avatar
vera  vera is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 04 Nov 2009
Location: scotland
Posts: 3,211
vera 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
10 of Pentacles

If there is an endeavor you choose to take on soon, you'll do fantastic.


Why has X become so adventurous lately?

7 of pents
They are trying to see how someone will react, what it will get them

What does the universe want to tell me?
Top   #580

 

More interesting threads on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum...





 


Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.