YouTube channels on tarot?

TůRo cards

thanks for all the channels everyone; subscribed to them all - now to go make some popcorn :)

Culain

I would suggest my own channel, but I only have a few tarot videos yet. I will suggest though, for those of you attracted to the Thoth deck, two users on YT to look up:

princeofcups518

Paul Hughes-Barlow

AlohaAngel

my youtube favorites

I love The Four Queens, OwlMoon513, tarotreadingsbykate (her channel is mostly weekly oracle card readings), and Gypsy Chique (she is currently doing a series that compares the artwork in various decks to the RW deck). I'm hoping to start posting videos soon that correlate with my upcoming blog launching in January - Tarot for Teachers.

desertrat

I love The Four Queens, OwlMoon513, tarotreadingsbykate (her channel is mostly weekly oracle card readings), and Gypsy Chique (she is currently doing a series that compares the artwork in various decks to the RW deck). I'm hoping to start posting videos soon that correlate with my upcoming blog launching in January - Tarot for Teachers.

Ha! You've picked my top 4 favorites also. We must be kindred spirits. :D I absolutely love Gypsy. She's always entertaining and hilarious. I am finding her new video series fascinating, even though I have all those decks and could compare them myself - she makes it much more interesting. Going to go watch her Emperor video now.

I never really understood the weekly readings people post. Are they supposed to apply to everybody? How is possible that EVERYBODY will have the same type of week? So I don't watch those much. I do enjoy listening to people talking about tarot and oracles, deck reviews, reading tips, etc.

VioletEye

I would suggest my own channel, but I only have a few tarot videos yet. I will suggest though, for those of you attracted to the Thoth deck, two users on YT to look up:

princeofcups518

Paul Hughes-Barlow

thanks! i just acquired my first thoth deck, and came here looking for exactly this :)
is anyone else familiar with any thoth-centric channels?

gentlepsychic

I have my own channel too, I mostly do free weekly readings and some daily draws, but I also talk about a lot of things Tarot and spirituality related. Here's my link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JaneAustenChronicles

My favorites are tarotreadingsbykate, thefourqueens, anieorga, and of course, Doreen Virtue's channel. Suzanne Kammerer is another great one, but she only uses her own deck, the Radiant Wisdom Tarot, and mostly does weekly readings. There are a few videos of advice and tips, but not much. Hers is http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN0voJ37r2K_1WegKlSWahw

jsgrrchg

I recommend you for far John Ballantrae, he is a genius of tarot, he is very unique when he teach tarot in his channel. Put in the search box his name and the channel will show up ;)

La Force

Well I found this you tube, video. It is very eccentric. I like the background