Mediumship

alice_in_wonderland

Hi Alice sorry you didn't get a tarot reading

Your paternal grandfather is protecting you in spirit he's 79, his name's Eddy he's very small with a large nose and a big character. Bit of a clown he's coming through with breakfast on a tray proclaiming rise and shine, it's eggs. He's encouraging you to go out and play in the sunshine but there's resistance from you. There may have been an extended period of illness where you've been up and down and hospitalised related to an accident. Get your dancing shoes on is his message he's lifting a massive grey cloud from above your head and you won't need the hiking boots any more. Claims his feet still smell but he's walking on air in peace. He's referencing a baby boy a Christmas baby in the circle around you, congratulations his message. Teasing you with candy canes he's relating to a time he jumped in the water bucket for cleaning the windows socks and all to clean his shoes. He's leaving you with a box of malteasers, a white orchid and a kiss on the nose. God bless x
hi headincloud! the description you have given for this man nowhere near the kind of personality my grandfather had. he was a very tall man who dies in his mid nineties,was a pure vegetarian all his life and a humble man. but the message regarding me seems to connect. i have been in a great slumber of confusion and helplessness and frustration for a very long time and it's only lately that i have started realizing that there is more to life and fortunately things have started getting little bit clear for me. but i still am not very enthusiastic to go about and spend my day outside,no matter how much i want it. it is because of the habit i have created for myself over the years. and yes i do need to cut it out of my life and start living again. there was no hospitalization ever, but yes there was an extended period of sadness and illness. that is very correct. i am not sure if i know anyone who is pregnant in my circle of friends and family but i'll keep this in mind.
thank you so much for sharing the message with me. it gives me courage to keep moving ahead no matter what. thank you so much!

headincloud

hi headincloud! the description you have given for this man nowhere near the kind of personality my grandfather had. he was a very tall man who dies in his mid nineties,was a pure vegetarian all his life and a humble man. but the message regarding me seems to connect. i have been in a great slumber of confusion and helplessness and frustration for a very long time and it's only lately that i have started realizing that there is more to life and fortunately things have started getting little bit clear for me. but i still am not very enthusiastic to go about and spend my day outside,no matter how much i want it. it is because of the habit i have created for myself over the years. and yes i do need to cut it out of my life and start living again. there was no hospitalization ever, but yes there was an extended period of sadness and illness. that is very correct. i am not sure if i know anyone who is pregnant in my circle of friends and family but i'll keep this in mind.
thank you so much for sharing the message with me. it gives me courage to keep moving ahead no matter what. thank you so much!

Sorry Allice, I can't clarify and don't know his connection to you but he obviously knows you because of the message, perhaps I got my information confused x

MandMaud

Hey, thank you! and you're spot on in some things, a bit baffling in others. :) Sorry it took me a while, a migraine floored me yesterday.

Physically you're right about my maternal grandfather, don't know about the cigars and gardening but I can imagine it. He was a country lad, didn't make his living on the land but as a shop owner. BUT he wouldn't have memories of playing with me as he died in a home when I was one year old and we never met.

I hope it's the businessy side of him that's giving me advice, I'm learning that side of life and enjoying it - thinking all the time of what business sense I may have inherited from him, hoping I have some anyway! Yes, I've been in a doldrums in that way.

No idea who the middle-aged lady could be. No breast cancer in my family, or any cancer at all except a great-uncle who smoked. The hair doesn't ring a bell except it sounds Irish-ish, and there's Irish on my dad's side. I didn't know my paternal grandmother and she did die relatively young... I can ask about her looks. But then I have always felt close to my maternal great-grandmother though we never met. The hair sounds like mine too. Hm. Would it always be family? The only person I can think of who died of breast cancer was a mother whose daughter and father are friends of mine; I never met her though other mutual friends knew her and loved her.

Do you mean Countdown the tv programme? My mother and gran used to watch that, and I did when I was ill enough to sit around all the time. The hot water bottle makes me very glad, I use them (well, wheat pillows nowadays) a lot for aches. Nice to think of them as being offered rather than doing it for myself. I don't recognise the mother-of-pearl box though my gran loved mother-of-pearl, but then that generation did, and so do I. No idea about the boy, my gran had a sister who lived to be 4 months and I had a son but he was much younger.

Doors slammed, yes! Brush and pan, yes! Wow. I was feeling taken for granted and overloaded with jobs not of my own making, and he was feeling it wasn't his problem and also full of teenagenesss...! This was the days leading up to your reading. !!

I'll think about the toffee apples, I just know I loved the concept more than the actual thing when I was little, the romance of them but then they were hard to eat! I have a crochet waist coat which was my gran's and she made it, but it's not white.

The only tiny old lady would have to be my great-gran, mother's mother's mother-in-law, not long hair but otherwise just as I picture her. Don't know about the grey in her iris but my son has that! Nor do I know about her lungs, or much about her at all in fact except my mum felt shy of her. I know she was protective of her son, my grandfather. "not what you are but how you see yourself that counts"... another hmm.

Thank you. I take away a feeling of being given the hottie and blanket, of being able to endure, and of more confidence in my financial judgements. Didn't know what to expect, not entirely sure what to make of it, but it is comforting and as I mentioned, in places uncannily accurate.
Hi Mand,

Coming through in protection of you is your grandfather, maternal side. Colouring was dark blonde with a ginger hue in youth. He's fairly well built and suffered heart problems, a very loving man he smoked cigars and enjoyed gardening not sure if it was a passion, living or both. Pulling his braces doing 'rock on Tommy' he's in his element. Reminiscing over bouncing you on his knee as a baby you were the apple of his eye, he used to put you in a wheel barrow for a ride?!

Says he's coming from his heart, he always did and the tie is never ending. A problem solver by nature he ponders your course which is full of diversions but there are no major obstacles ahead, there is a sense of tediousness however, keep it moving forward steadily his advice. You're sitting on a hobby horse so this is likely related to a hobby that has/will become a job on one level but it also relates to the bigger picture of your life. You're in control of the steering wheel and your destination and he's right by your side as pleased as punch. His main message is keep your nose to the grindstone and you won't go far wrong with him leading you.

Stepping forward next is a prim middle aged, reserved slender lady with long very dark straight hair tied back, may have passed with breast and lymphatic cancer. A caring character she offers you comfort, a blanket and hot water bottle. Referencing companionship she comes and sits with you often, there's a reference to countdown. She's showing me a mother of pearl hexagonal trinket box not sure of the relevance. She's also nursing a bonny baby boy in spirit, very dark 9 months old not sure if he had a hole in the heart says he in safe hands and he's an angel.

A reference to things going on at home there are doors being slammed and there's an air of discontent, there's been an incident with your son involving a disagreement over a dust pan and brush and you seem cheesed off, she's assuring you things will improve, hang on in there the advice.

She's showing me a white crochet waist coat and images of toffee apples though unrelated. Her main message is life goes on.

There's an elderly very, very tiny lady coming forward, long straight grey hair and pop stockings around her ankles. Your nan I feel, she seems very shy, quiet and delicate. Her right iris has a patch of grey discolouration. An ex smoker I think she had lung problems and possibly suffered pneumonia at some stage but I don't feel that's what she passed with, sorry it's so vague. She enjoyed knitting though if that helps.

Strength is her message, conveys the best things come in small packages and it's not what you are but how you see yourself that counts. God bless x

MandMaud

Physically you're right about my maternal grandfather,
I forgot to say, the song my gran talked about him singing was Grandfather's Clock and my mental image is thumbs in braces, knees bending, like the laughing policeman... also she reminisced about him singing Who Is Sylvia. He was what you call a "golden tenor" and won prizes for singing. You're in Wales, aren't you? He was Welsh and that does go with song! Then again my father's uncle was a professional singer, performed with Noel Coward on the London stage I believe.

headincloud

I would like to sit and can propose fb and exchange. Medium reading too. I would like to know more about the spirit of a man who has been present in the life of my family for about 20 years. We have moved but he follows… If you're not up for it, I'll understand :)

Your question ?

Hi ana,

I've a tall thin framed gent with a dark copper moustache which curls up on the ends. He's direct descendant line maternal side, grandad I feel but could be dad or great grandad. He's a proud, sophisticated character who was at peace with himself, he smoked a pipe and claims to have eaten caviare. He's portraying himself as a bit of a snob and he's quite charasmatic. He suffered with his urinary system also his left knee and foot are extremely swollen.

Singing a ring of roses he's playing draughts ever so happily. Says there's nothing to worry about up there apart from us lot down here. He's watching over as he aims cupids arrow at you, there's song birds all around which are symbols of great joy. Your in line for some love in your life, that's his message and he's predicting great things ahead. You're intuitive and he often impresses you via telepathy though you may perceiving it as your own thought voice he's encouraging awareness. Explains it's been raining on you but is about to stop, all you'll have to deal with are the muddy puddles but the skies are clear up ahead there's a reprieve and he's so very happy for you.

Sitting on a swing he's referencing balance which you're about to master as the ride loses momentum but you may be giddy for a while until you come to your senses. Grounding is being encouraged, there's a new phase moving in for you as you move up a level with your studies. Referencing home work in a dual sense there's a message to stick at it as you'll soon be taking flight, he's sitting with the goose that laid a golden egg in his lap.

There's a sense of fairy queen and he's filled with pride so this may be a reference you having been a carnival queen. Says he's reading from your page which is a reference to the akashic records and when you get through the mist shortly things will be sweet. There's a couple of rare breeds of cat on his lap, white with blue eyes one looks Siamese but I'm also getting Persian. He's conveying support for you football fan style with a reference to tears around your home situation. He's watching you snapping and attacking each other verbally 'one up man ship' he says don't bite. There's a golden retriever in frame around you and he feels you get on better with the dog but the tone is jovial. You're throwing a red frizz-be for the dog in woodland or a park, he enjoys this and the dog loves it too.

Your car may be undergoing repairs to the chassie and exhaust or will need doing for the mot, you seem frustrated about this. He explains he's watching you running round like a headless chicken a lot of the time, there's encouragement to unwind and look at the underlying reason; showing me a hornet's nest. His advice is watch your back, activate your boundaries so that hurtful words and intentions simply roll off like water off a ducks back and this will put you in role reversal. Says your made from winning stuff and there's a sense of good stock as he polishes his nails on his lapel. God bless x

seven stars

Are you still taking sitters? I'm in, if so....there was a very interesting gent who passed recently who would be very interesting to hear about if he's around....

headincloud

Hi just to clarify things a little the communicators in spirit won't always be close family, they can be literally anyone even ascendant's we haven't met. There have been teacher's from school from 2 decades previous for example, friends of family is another common one, neighbours should be considered, old school friends and extended family. people who work in care get more than their fair share of people they've nursed for example. People we may consider we had no tie to at all in life may come through because at the end of the day we're all extended family and whilst our perception is blinkered, their's is not.

Please also bear in mind I'm a novice, information is not always going to be bang on, often people won't recognize someone immediately then the penny drops some time later. There can also be crossed wires when 2 communicators are jumping in at the same time and the medium isn't aware that's happening.

headincloud

Are you still taking sitters? I'm in, if so....there was a very interesting gent who passed recently who would be very interesting to hear about if he's around....

Hi not right now but will be shortly thanks

headincloud

Hey, thank you! and you're spot on in some things, a bit baffling in others. :) Sorry it took me a while, a migraine floored me yesterday.

Physically you're right about my maternal grandfather, don't know about the cigars and gardening but I can imagine it. He was a country lad, didn't make his living on the land but as a shop owner. BUT he wouldn't have memories of playing with me as he died in a home when I was one year old and we never met.

I hope it's the businessy side of him that's giving me advice, I'm learning that side of life and enjoying it - thinking all the time of what business sense I may have inherited from him, hoping I have some anyway! Yes, I've been in a doldrums in that way.

No idea who the middle-aged lady could be. No breast cancer in my family, or any cancer at all except a great-uncle who smoked. The hair doesn't ring a bell except it sounds Irish-ish, and there's Irish on my dad's side. I didn't know my paternal grandmother and she did die relatively young... I can ask about her looks. But then I have always felt close to my maternal great-grandmother though we never met. The hair sounds like mine too. Hm. Would it always be family? The only person I can think of who died of breast cancer was a mother whose daughter and father are friends of mine; I never met her though other mutual friends knew her and loved her.

Do you mean Countdown the tv programme? My mother and gran used to watch that, and I did when I was ill enough to sit around all the time. The hot water bottle makes me very glad, I use them (well, wheat pillows nowadays) a lot for aches. Nice to think of them as being offered rather than doing it for myself. I don't recognise the mother-of-pearl box though my gran loved mother-of-pearl, but then that generation did, and so do I. No idea about the boy, my gran had a sister who lived to be 4 months and I had a son but he was much younger.

Doors slammed, yes! Brush and pan, yes! Wow. I was feeling taken for granted and overloaded with jobs not of my own making, and he was feeling it wasn't his problem and also full of teenagenesss...! This was the days leading up to your reading. !!

I'll think about the toffee apples, I just know I loved the concept more than the actual thing when I was little, the romance of them but then they were hard to eat! I have a crochet waist coat which was my gran's and she made it, but it's not white.

The only tiny old lady would have to be my great-gran, mother's mother's mother-in-law, not long hair but otherwise just as I picture her. Don't know about the grey in her iris but my son has that! Nor do I know about her lungs, or much about her at all in fact except my mum felt shy of her. I know she was protective of her son, my grandfather. "not what you are but how you see yourself that counts"... another hmm.

Thank you. I take away a feeling of being given the hottie and blanket, of being able to endure, and of more confidence in my financial judgements. Didn't know what to expect, not entirely sure what to make of it, but it is comforting and as I mentioned, in places uncannily accurate.

Thanks for your FB mand guess it could be your mother your grandfather is bouncing on his knee and putting in the barrow only he's way too old, he makes me feel it's you but forgive me if I'm misinterpreting. The middle aged lady is your paternal grandmother who passed with the windpipe and had a tracheotomy. She didn't show me her face but if you don't know what she looks like that figures it saved me going into pointless detail. There's another middle aged lady around you besides your gran hence the confusion, she passed with breast cancer. hope this helps

MandMaud

Thanks for your FB mand guess it could be your mother your grandfather is bouncing on his knee and putting in the barrow only he's way too old, he makes me feel it's you but forgive me if I'm misinterpreting. The middle aged lady is your paternal grandmother who passed with the windpipe and had a tracheotomy. She didn't show me her face but if you don't know what she looks like that figures it saved me going into pointless detail. There's another middle aged lady around you besides your gran hence the confusion, she passed with breast cancer. hope this helps

Still muddled over the cancer, but yes as you say the rest makes sense. I have remembered a woman with long dark hair, great dignity and serenity, that I've met more than once in meditation. Never got a name for her and now I'm wondering... putting 2 and 2 together, with a feeling that I need a 3 to put together wiht them and that will turn up one day, then it will be clear when it's time for it to be. :) As I said, feeling comforted by this, thanks again.