Mediumship

headincloud

This gave me goose bumps! I have never met my great grand mother, but I do assume she has curly dark hair as everyone in my family has curly hair, and my father and his siblings all have dark brown hair as well. You mentioned she draws a comparison with me, i too used to smoke i quit due to it causing me breathing problems coughing and severe sinus problems and I too have digestive problems. Interesting you mention butterflies, I have ALWAYS been drawn to butterflies, I have two butterfly tattoos, not because I think they are pretty but because after suffering a very horrible car accident (I should not have survived this car accident, but I literally walked away without a scratch), the first thing I saw after the crash was a monarch butterfly on my windshield. I was 19 and believed this to be a sign from my gardian angel. I'm sorry but I have no idea what scrum means, but yes I am struggling to push myself forward into a new phase in my life. I am changing jobs, due to a general dissatisfaction with my current job, I am returning to college, and I am trying to develop a stronger spiritual well being. Despite trying to enact these changes as of this moment it feels I am just at a standstill, changes simply aren't occurring fast enough. Now your last part OMG!!!! It isn't my thigh but my RIGHT HIP and KNEE that have been bothering me for months, I have had terrible pain in the joints, sometimes it hurts to walk and now I have a minor limp. I have been to the doctor but she brushed me off, she refused to X-ray them and told me its probably just arthritis (I'm only 36, and it concerns me that I have a joint that causes me this much pain on a daily basis, and was disappointed that the doctor wouldn't just look into it further) I have been trying homeopathic remadies to help, such as fish oil, and I keep exercise a part of my daily routine as my hip stiffens and "locks" if I don't keep it loose by movement.
My strongest guide I believe to be a female, as I have heard her soothing voice as I sleep, I have another story where she intervened and saved me from harm if you wish to hear it. I am not surprised she was the one to communicate with you. I do feel she is trying to reach me on waking hours (I see small twinkles of colored lights, like a Christmas light softly slowly twinkling, sometimes the light is red, sometimes baby blue, sometimes pink or white) but I am not strong enough yet to hear her message when I am awake.

Thank you so much!!! You were right on!
Jess

Hi jess suffice to say there's a team of people there for you not just one thanks for the fb, julia x

headincloud

Sorry, did you skipped me? I do not mind to wait, just to know if you take sitters is order.
If the name helps you on the reading, mine is Diana

Thanks di I will come back to you pm you when it's done

headincloud

Thanks di I will come back to you pm you when it's done

Hi Diana,

Your maternal grandfather answers to your name. In his 70's he suffered with his bowels. Wearing a grey moustache holding a fishing rod he loved the outdoors and there's a sense of country man but he could turn his hand to anything. A passionate yet contained character he's a philosophical thinker who could be obstinate and he fancied himself as a bit of a ladies man.

He shows me metaphorically you're on a fishing boat, having caught a fish you're beginning to reel in he says it's bigger than you think, playtime is over this is for real the message and he's rubbing his hands together in anticipation impressing satiety. Hold your position and reel it in slowly his advice. projecting forward in time fish on board you're sitting on a perfectly still lake in awe of the beauty that surrounds you, there's stillness and a sense of peace you've yet to discover but it's literally just around the bend and he's raising your arm in a winners pose, leaving you with a message of congratulations and a bunch of flowers there's a gentle kiss.

Stepping forward next is a buxom busty lady dressed in a nanny's uniform with short grey curly hair pointing out her dropper earrings. A very warm character who loved to cook and knit she loves you to pieces though she's not showing me her face so maybe you didn't know her. She wore roll neck jumpers even when it was warm for some reason and always sat with her hands resting on her solar plexus. Not sure if she had a blood disorder. Guarding you from danger claiming that's her role she says you're jumping over everyone else's head and there's no stop in you as she applauds, there's excitement and anticipated expectancy however you may be feeling a bit frazzled and drained currently which ties into children. Offering you lava bread there's a reference to nutrients, there's also a knot in your stomach which you're about to undo and tie in a nice neat bow which relates to your emotional life. There's just one more knot to tie up, up and away you go. Transcendence is the message and peace is the promise x

headincloud

Just poking my head in to say I'd still love to wait in line whenever you're taking sitters. Very interested to hear what you'd have to say!

Hi seven stars,

Answering to your name is your maternal grandmother, a slight lady on a stick with small pointed features and silver grey hair loosely tied back. Possibly 82 she suffered with her knees and enjoyed reading, a sweet character she seems introverted. Sitting in an armchair she's drawing attention to her multi-coloured crochet lap blanket which she made, a black dog sits by her side and she claims bonds of love endure. She had a keen awareness of what was going on around her, I doubt you'd of got past her with a hidden agenda because she was a people watcher and very astute, says she still watches but through a different lens.

She's feeding huge goldfish, a strong symbol for wealth good fortune and happy adventures up ahead. There's a reference to tension headaches or tension and headaches around this project that's being cultivated, get your thinking cap on the message there may be minor diversions but you're on course like a bat out of hell! She's also referencing intuitive ability with problem solving and there's a comparison to wonder woman. Forward movement is imminent and things are about to speed up around you, something too about group dynamics and harmony.

The seaside may be important to her or you in some way, drawing attention to the horizon she claims that's the only line you need to toe. Showing me footprints in the sand there's a sense of the poem, she walks with you the message. There's a rainbow symbol of hope and joy great things moving in for you for sure, she's playing a harp but claims she's on the fiddle pulling strings for you.

Stepping forward next from your maternal side is a very well built gent in a suit singing his heart out in a baritone voice, a professional singer who may have passed by his own hand. He wore false teeth and a chestnut reddish toupee has high colour facially and is a joker, a real wind up merchant. He's referencing a gold chunky chain. Surprised to find himself where he is who would have thought he says he's flying with the angels in peace and he see's what's going on. There are celebrations ahead related to the message above, referencing May as being significant for he claims you'll be dancing by then x

headincloud

hey i want one :)
always interested in psychic powers and what they can see :)

Hi Roy wondering if this applies to you it's psychic rather than mediumistic.

You may feel in danger of drowning in your emotions, events may have thrown you off balance and you seem to be in melt-down. You may be boxed in, ridiculously cramped and under verbal attack. There's a sense of being labelled, boxed and discriminated against there's a lot of negativity around you and you seem fairly defenceless. This situation will strengthen your sense of self forcing you to grow and shatter the box and when you do you'll be head and shoulder's above the rest, there's a great sense of pride accompanying this. Seems you'll have much to teach in the near future, the capacity to help others is indicated, there's sunshine and although this situation may seem baffling currently trust it's towards a good cause, you are holding the ace card and there's a reference to the fruits of your labour, more fruit than you can hold in your arms there's oranges rolling everywhere.

ivanna

Hi Diana,

Your maternal grandfather answers to your name. In his 70's he suffered with his bowels. Wearing a grey moustache holding a fishing rod he loved the outdoors and there's a sense of country man but he could turn his hand to anything. A passionate yet contained character he's a philosophical thinker who could be obstinate and he fancied himself as a bit of a ladies man.

He shows me metaphorically you're on a fishing boat, having caught a fish you're beginning to reel in he says it's bigger than you think, playtime is over this is for real the message and he's rubbing his hands together in anticipation impressing satiety. Hold your position and reel it in slowly his advice. projecting forward in time fish on board you're sitting on a perfectly still lake in awe of the beauty that surrounds you, there's stillness and a sense of peace you've yet to discover but it's literally just around the bend and he's raising your arm in a winners pose, leaving you with a message of congratulations and a bunch of flowers there's a gentle kiss.

Stepping forward next is a buxom busty lady dressed in a nanny's uniform with short grey curly hair pointing out her dropper earrings. A very warm character who loved to cook and knit she loves you to pieces though she's not showing me her face so maybe you didn't know her. She wore roll neck jumpers even when it was warm for some reason and always sat with her hands resting on her solar plexus. Not sure if she had a blood disorder. Guarding you from danger claiming that's her role she says you're jumping over everyone else's head and there's no stop in you as she applauds, there's excitement and anticipated expectancy however you may be feeling a bit frazzled and drained currently which ties into children. Offering you lava bread there's a reference to nutrients, there's also a knot in your stomach which you're about to undo and tie in a nice neat bow which relates to your emotional life. There's just one more knot to tie up, up and away you go. Transcendence is the message and peace is the promise x

Hi
Thank you for your time and efforts.
Well, I dont know who can be him. My maternal grandfather is still alive. My paternal one crossed away two years ago, he was a very tall and handsome man, no moustache, nothing related to fishing or the country as he lived in a city and worked on a bank, so I dont know who is the man you are talking about. I have to admit that I was waiting something related to my paternal grandady, I think he is who lights on the streetlights for me.

The busty woman could be my paternal grandmother but only matches the busty and loving to cook, but not verysure about the other details you gave.
I will chew more those messages as i can not understand what they mean, but thank you anyway, that was a nice experience

Roy

Hi Roy wondering if this applies to you it's psychic rather than mediumistic.

You may feel in danger of drowning in your emotions, events may have thrown you off balance and you seem to be in melt-down. You may be boxed in, ridiculously cramped and under verbal attack. There's a sense of being labelled, boxed and discriminated against there's a lot of negativity around you and you seem fairly defenceless. This situation will strengthen your sense of self forcing you to grow and shatter the box and when you do you'll be head and shoulder's above the rest, there's a great sense of pride accompanying this. Seems you'll have much to teach in the near future, the capacity to help others is indicated, there's sunshine and although this situation may seem baffling currently trust it's towards a good cause, you are holding the ace card and there's a reference to the fruits of your labour, more fruit than you can hold in your arms there's oranges rolling everywhere.
yeah i don't like my emotions.. it puts me on edge and makes me crazy..
yeah i'm in politics now so i'm fighting everyone now.. i'm gonna win so its not a big deal..
yeah i got a sense of me having the trump card because of my intelligence. I don't trust the future either and i'm scared i'd jinx it away if i do certain things

AmethystEyes

Hate to be another one of those people asking to be put on you list, but I'd love to be on it if you are still taking any sitters.
Thanks!

headincloud

Hi
Thank you for your time and efforts.
Well, I dont know who can be him. My maternal grandfather is still alive. My paternal one crossed away two years ago, he was a very tall and handsome man, no moustache, nothing related to fishing or the country as he lived in a city and worked on a bank, so I dont know who is the man you are talking about. I have to admit that I was waiting something related to my paternal grandady, I think he is who lights on the streetlights for me.

The busty woman could be my paternal grandmother but only matches the busty and loving to cook, but not verysure about the other details you gave.
I will chew more those messages as i can not understand what they mean, but thank you anyway, that was a nice experience

No worries thanks for FB sorry you cant's relate just wondering if this fits the description of you great grandfather, whoever he is he's a direct line ascendant.

seven stars

Hi seven stars,

Answering to your name is your maternal grandmother, a slight lady on a stick with small pointed features and silver grey hair loosely tied back. Possibly 82 she suffered with her knees and enjoyed reading, a sweet character she seems introverted. Sitting in an armchair she's drawing attention to her multi-coloured crochet lap blanket which she made, a black dog sits by her side and she claims bonds of love endure.

Well, she was actually overweight, never used a cane, had broad features but she did tie her hair back in a bun. Died in her mid 90's. Did read a lot but wasn't introverted. Did have an armchair but never crochet & hated all pets.

She had a keen awareness of what was going on around her, I doubt you'd of got past her with a hidden agenda because she was a people watcher and very astute, says she still watches but through a different lens.

Sort of, possibly, but she usually kept quiet about her feelings about people unless they were something positive.

She's feeding huge goldfish, a strong symbol for wealth good fortune and happy adventures up ahead.

yah this one has me lost, she never would have fish & wasn't into financial wealth, not even especially adventurous other than in discussing reading material or keeping track of her huge family.

There's a reference to tension headaches or tension and headaches around this project that's being cultivated, get your thinking cap on the message there may be minor diversions but you're on course like a bat out of hell! She's also referencing intuitive ability with problem solving and there's a comparison to wonder woman. Forward movement is imminent and things are about to speed up around you, something too about group dynamics and harmony.

The seaside may be important to her or you in some way, drawing attention to the horizon she claims that's the only line you need to toe. Showing me footprints in the sand there's a sense of the poem, she walks with you the message. There's a rainbow symbol of hope and joy great things moving in for you for sure, she's playing a harp but claims she's on the fiddle pulling strings for you.

Stepping forward next from your maternal side is a very well built gent in a suit singing his heart out in a baritone voice, a professional singer who may have passed by his own hand. He wore false teeth and a chestnut reddish toupee has high colour facially and is a joker, a real wind up merchant. He's referencing a gold chunky chain. Surprised to find himself where he is who would have thought he says he's flying with the angels in peace and he see's what's going on. There are celebrations ahead related to the message above, referencing May as being significant for he claims you'll be dancing by then x

So, questions & suggestions: (1) what is your process for coming up with the responses? Are you looking to Tarot or meditation or a computer program or book or some other process? (2) Do you think it might be helpful to not refer to specific relatives (maternal grandmother etc) & be a little more in-general, such as "There's a person near you with grey hair & a cane" or something? (3) I was hoping I'd relate but I'm not recognizing any of the people you referred to, so sorry!!!