Mediumship

greatdane

headincloud may I ask a question?

Have you ever had, or are you ever concerned with having, a spirit not bidden or welcome come through? It's not like one can just kind of knock on the door of a certain address, so have you ever had an unpleasant experience about someone coming through for the person asking the reading that is tied to that person, but the person didn't ask to communicate with? I just find it fascinating because it's not like calling someone on the phone. I gather that someone tied to the person you are communicating for, the person sitting, are usually the people who may come through, but there may be a spirit lurking who wishes to come through and communicate with you or the person you're working with, that your sitter may not wish around. Then what do you do? Or perhaps this hasn't happened? I don't know the process, so please forgive the question, but I don't know how else to ask.

headincloud

Have you ever had, or are you ever concerned with having, a spirit not bidden or welcome come through? It's not like one can just kind of knock on the door of a certain address, so have you ever had an unpleasant experience about someone coming through for the person asking the reading that is tied to that person, but the person didn't ask to communicate with? I just find it fascinating because it's not like calling someone on the phone. I gather that someone tied to the person you are communicating for, the person sitting, are usually the people who may come through, but there may be a spirit lurking who wishes to come through and communicate with you or the person you're working with, that your sitter may not wish around. Then what do you do? Or perhaps this hasn't happened? I don't know the process, so please forgive the question, but I don't know how else to ask.

No worries, with group mediumship which is 12 or less people and a continual stream of spirits with messages over 2 hours there are usually a few people who aren't claimed so I go ahead and give the message anyway because the recipient remains anonymous and the messages are usually of regret and often the most important one's of all because they bring peace.

I don't place my messages with individuals like other mediums because I'm not shown where, my teacher on earth insisted on trying to teach me that way but my guide point blank refused, I left the class because to my mind it's wrong to force anyone on anyone in any realm. I now describe the spirit's appearance and personality traits and invite the sitters to accept them hence privacy is upheld.

Some of the time I'm shown the person in spirit won't be claimed so there's just a message and then there are those who are ashamed of their actions in life and don't want to be recognized.

Can't think of any negative experiences, if we aim to develop slowly put our trust in a higher power and our connection to it we're divinely protected by our faith so it's down to us to find the spiritual system, religion or philosophy we can associate with and learn to operate through.

headincloud

readings

Hi all if I haven't got round to you yet I will in time sorry about the wait, using this for practice inbetween readings and appreciate your replies. The remaining list in order

Spiritfly
great dane
Kcdean 88
radiant m
doggie paws
ivanna
devilish angel
thoughtful
laurence
jdance

Thanks for your patience, julia

celestial

Did I get left off intentionally or accidentally? I was post #95, just before Spritifly.

Hi all if I haven't got round to you yet I will in time sorry about the wait, using this for practice inbetween readings and appreciate your replies. The remaining list in order

Spiritfly
great dane
Kcdean 88
radiant m
doggie paws
ivanna
devilish angel
thoughtful
laurence
jdance

headincloud

If you need another, I'd love for you to do it for me.
Pm or on here, whichever is easier.

thanks.
Spiritfly

Hi Spiritfly,

There may be 2 men around you which is forcing a split in the near future in 5s, the situation has yet to come to a head in 7w and you seem to be having a complete nightmare over this in 9s. Anxiety is high and you may be loosing sleep, there's much thought and deliberation over what you want in 7c.

Once the decision is made pressures lift in 4s and you are getting your wish of a new start in the fool with your new man. Indicated by king cups and the emperor as being an important man in your life you may have known him in the past or you're possibly living in the past romanticising. He couldn't be more opposite to your current partner.

This is a quiet romantic who delights in intimate dinners, pretty places and peaceful holidays together. An intellectual career orientated person he's a planner and an effective organizer of time, a very thoughtful person who may buy you little gifts and leave amusing messages to let you know you're cared for. This is a very powerful relationship which you likely resisted at first but this pairing signals the end of your naivety and will irrevocably change your attitudes towards love. It may be all consuming threatening everything else in your life.

You may be struggling to balance multiple obligations currently and the fast changes in your emotional life are spinning you out to the point you may feel emotionally unstable in 8w rx.
Coupled with the empress in your hopes and fears the interpretation of emotional stability is at the forefront, you may be feeling volatile. Children and mum may be on your mind as is a house move and a wedding. There's a sense of rising chaos around you with wheel rx and 8w rx however there's great clarity of thought and decisiveness around this decision up ahead and things are from there moving very swiftly with knight w. You may have been manipulated into carrying an unfair share of a burden within your marriage (or work place or both) and are giving up out of a sense of despair and hopelessness. Justice indicates legal proceedings which you seem worried about that but issues of fairness are prominent.

There may be interfering third party causing mayhem, female with hair towards the darker end of the spectrum verbally skilled and good at twisting facts, rumours and malice figure but unsure if this is a social group or work.

On that score there's an opportunity around you a proposal for a new job hence a choice is presenting itself, there seems to be discontent with your current work situation and death as you get your wish.

Guiding you in spirit is an elderly lady, she comes through wearing a veil holding a single red rose predicting marriage. Short and dumpy her name may be Ann but don't let that throw you I'm often wrong on names which is why I avoid them. Giving your new man her blessing she's holding a basket of confetti, she loves weddings and seems so excited.

She's taking me to the first floor nursery of a large house at the end of a long landing with very dark floorboards and a red carpet with ornate brass stoppers. A grand wooden grey rocking horse takes pride of place, the sash window is open and a front opening writing desk stands against the wall. There's a sense of this being a family home passed down through generations since at least the 1880's because there's an ancestor of the lady I'm with gracefully walking around in a late Victorian bustle. This is where they love to be apparently.

This lady with the rose suffered kidney and stomach problems, she's maternal side direct ascendant and was a widow. Pretty quiet she's a watcher, that's exactly what she's doing and she loves you very much.

SpiritFly

Guiding you in spirit is an elderly lady, she comes through wearing a veil holding a single red rose predicting marriage. Short and dumpy her name may be Ann but don't let that throw you I'm often wrong on names which is why I avoid them. Giving your new man her blessing she's holding a basket of confetti, she loves weddings and seems so excited.

She's taking me to the first floor nursery of a large house at the end of a long landing with very dark floorboards and a red carpet with ornate brass stoppers. A grand wooden grey rocking horse takes pride of place, the sash window is open and a front opening writing desk stands against the wall. There's a sense of this being a family home passed down through generations since at least the 1880's because there's an ancestor of the lady I'm with gracefully walking around in a late Victorian bustle. This is where they love to be apparently.

This lady with the rose suffered kidney and stomach problems, she's maternal side direct ascendant and was a widow. Pretty quiet she's a watcher, that's exactly what she's doing and she loves you very much.
will give you more fb when I get on a computer! First of all thankyou for doing this for me.

I'd like to ask though. Do you know who that Ann lady would be to me, like my mothers mother or her mother? Etc.

I'm going to trace my family tree as soon as I get the chance!

starchaser1277

Hi starchaser,

Protecting you in spirit is your paternal great grandmother may have a surname of principle, a stocky but feminine lady with very dark short curly hair. A smoker she passed with lung and digestive issues. Very religious and spiritual she was forthright and honest and draws a comparison with you as butterflies fill the scene. You seem to be at the threshold of a new phase of life or development currently but struggling to push open the flood gates, they're backing you scrum style with their support there's a team of them on your case related to something which seems to be puzzling you. You will piece it together the message. Portraying herself as an angel nursing you she draws attention to your right thigh and foot advising you keep it elevated and try not to use your right arm as she scatters healing petals over you from above x
I'm not certain if this is from the healing petals, but this past week the pain in my hip has eased considerably, usually I have this constant ache in my hip joint. Again thank you for relaying her message to me.

LadySerafine

I'm interested in getting a reading.

12doggiepaws

Spiritfly
great dane
Kcdean 88
radiant m
doggie paws
ivanna
devilish angel
thoughtful
laurence
jdance

Thank you in advance Julia! No rush, take your time. Susan