Mediumship

VenusRising

You have time for more readings? I would like one on my love life. Thanks.

danieljuk

I would love a reading headincloud if you are still taking sitters. I know you have lots of people to go and no hurry, whenever you can fit me in as you get through the backlog. I would love a general reading about what's coming up in future if you don't mind me adding to your queue :) I can give feedback and a tarot /lenormand / oracle reading back in exchange.

mahafrins

Id like to try how do i get the one i desire?

headincloud

I would love a reading headincloud if you are still taking sitters. I know you have lots of people to go and no hurry, whenever you can fit me in as you get through the backlog. I would love a general reading about what's coming up in future if you don't mind me adding to your queue :) I can give feedback and a tarot /lenormand / oracle reading back in exchange.

Thanks no problem dan

headincloud

Hi Devilish Angel,

Your paternal great Grandfather Bill answers to you name, he’s quite a character and humpty dumpty shape. Bald with brown eyes he suffered intestinal problems and ulcers. A wealthy man he’s dripping in gold and his philosophy on life was live it to the full, he’s now an expert on over indulgence. He’s on your tail and you’re walking in his steps, welling up with pride he explains integrity was nurtured through his family and you’re a shining example.

He’s warning you to be alert for subtle messages a friend intends to stab you in the back out of jealousy she’s got straight blonde shoulder length hair and appears delicate with fine features. Her daughter’s around 4 with long dark hair bunched with red ribbons white polka dots. There’s an older daughter too you’re drinking wine in the kitchen chatting, possibly after the school run but this scene hasn't played out yet. Don’t disclose anything to her there’s a hidden agenda and she’s teasing information out of you.

Forecasting joy through spring the dust is settling there’s a brand new start and a promise you’ll be walking on sunshine by June he’s dropping pure white feathers all over you and leaves you with a giant heart.

Your paternal grandmother Rene also watches over you filled with love she passed tragically is tall and slender with long features, a heavy brow and curly hair.
Explains you’ve withstood persistent winds that would have blown most people away through fall and winter, acknowledging your strength and courage she’s guiding you all the way and was with you when you went for your scan or op related to polycystic ovaries holding your hand which she does often. Leaving you with a thank you there’s so much more she’d like to say but for now she offers you a white rose for purity.

headincloud

Hi thoughtful,

Your paternal gran answers to your name, sir name of Okenfold. She’s a big happy lady with glasses who spent little time on her appearance, a body is for living in was her philosophy. She suffered ear infections, digestive problems, glaucoma and passed peacfully.

Eating tangerines entranced she lost her faculties towards the end of her life which she spent in a nursing home but she has her marbles back and she’s free. Referencing a gold framed picture of hers that’s been handed down it was her pride and joy along with her wedding band.

There’s encouragement to think through your third eye and she will return your call she’s surrounded by a purple aura and highly evolved. Badger medicine is predominant in you in Native American terms which has been suppressed up until now, as you’re opening it’s rising and may be difficult to control but you will soon master balance under her guidence. She see’s herself in you noting a special connection as sentiment fills the air.

Metaphorically you’re on a straight path to the top of sacred mountain with great determination on your face, there’s just one obstacle ahead on your path, a bridge of fear. She feels you’re more than strong enough to face the devil within which will precede a letting of an age old weight you’re struggling to carry, there’s such relief you’re pinching yourself to make sure it’s real.

A big wake up call is on it’s way to you and it’s all good, you seem awestruck by natural catabolic events and spiritual experiences ahead look out for the tower in your tarot spreads supported by spiritual cards as an exciting time approaches. She’s leaving you with a mug of hot chocolate and all the love in the world.

Your paternal grandfather desmond literally jumps into the hotseat to speak with you he’s a slight gent with a big, big personality, blue eyes, small pointed features and large pointed ears who suffered with his lungs and heart, eating rice pudding says he’s in peace. Playing accordion dancing around the room he was a morris dancer or something similar he’s still at it.

He speaks of pure pleasure and the things that block it’s path namely the human condition of self consciousness and explains when our sense of self comes from inside of us what others think simply bounces off us because we know who and what we are. On the other hand we all fear what we are at core so to achieve this state of grace calls for courage.
Before we master this state we’re dependant to varying degrees on the reflections of others opinions as a measure of our self worth and he advises it’s not a reliable guide because they cannot see you. Rest assured you soon will and he offers you a handshake on that he’s a man of his word, peaceful nights up ahead his promise.

Thoughtful

Thank you for my reading headincloud. My gran did become ill and was in a geriatic hospital towards the end of her life. Can't place the name Okenfold. She wore glasses but did take pride in her appearance. The gold framed picture refers to a framed photo of her son who died aged 14. Her wedding ring was stolen whilst she was in hospital unfortunately. We did have a special connection and she was very much into spiritual things. l totally agree with you mentioning the bridge of fear which has been a weight on me for ages, hopefully that will be overcome. l do read tarot for myself so will look out for the Tower and the spiritual cards.
My grandfather was Albert not Desmond he died of lung cancer he was a lovely man. Do not know about the dancing in reference to him, l think you may have tuned into my dad who was Dennis, he used to really laugh at the morris dancers, he had a wonderful sense of humour, and he would often dance around the room playing the fool.
There is something blocking my path at the moment and yes l have to have the courage to let what others say or think go over my head. l absolutely agree with the self worth issue, and also that what others think is not a reliable guide as to who l really am. This was so spot on.
l have had some restless nights and vivid dreams so l am reassured of his comments that peaceful nights are ahead.
l shall look forward to my wake up call!
It was a lovely reading and it has given me so much comfort and hope bless you :heart: