My Crystal Ball

GotH

I just wanted to share a pic of my new crystal ball. This was gifted to me by my mother. When she told me she bought one for me I was expecting something the size of a baseball, not a cantaloupe! :) I am considering getting a different stand for it. I brought it outside to take a clear picture of it with natural sunlight but brought it in right away so as not to start a fire!

firecatpickles

Nothin' wrong with cantalope-sized.

stonesatiety

Oooo! What a beauty! Nice centered, liquid-feeling energy. Lots of fun in store for you there? What power. Thanks for sharing. Maybe this could turn into a "my crystal ball" for sharing thread? My primary sphere feels excited about the idea. :)

GotH

Thank you!

Please do share your crystal ball stories or pics if you have any. :)

Phoenix11

Very pretty! I've wanted one for awhile.... You'll have to let us know your experiences with it ;)

Mimini

I really like the birdbath and the backyard in general...mine is overgrown!

:) the ball is cute too...

celticnoodle

What a gorgeous ball!!

Oh, I hope you share your experiences with it, after you get to know it. It is really gorgeous! Congratulations- :)

Briar Rose

It's a beauty.

GotH

Very pretty! I've wanted one for awhile.... You'll have to let us know your experiences with it ;)
Thank you friend! :) I already have a story that I'll share with you at the bottom of these replies.

I really like the birdbath and the backyard in general...mine is overgrown!

:) the ball is cute too...
Thanks Mimini. She has a really green thumb. :)

What a gorgeous ball!!

Oh, I hope you share your experiences with it, after you get to know it. It is really gorgeous! Congratulations- :)
Thank you celticnoodle.. It really is pretty AND HEAVY! Now I know why she told me I had to come pick it up. It feels like it weighs a ton. I am excited about relaxing with it soon. :)

It's a beauty.
Thanks Briar Rose.. I think I would like to get a different stand for it. Maybe something like this. https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...YVljHiA3mQOl7-ltitpEfYZoDx2fdcF1lRO_0Z6rnbqwE

So my first story with this amazing ball is when I decided to take it's picture in sunlight. It didn't feel quite right to me putting it in the sun for some reason and now I know why... Duh! I took a couple of pictures of it (quickly) then decided to put it away. As I mentioned up there, this ball is VERY heavy so I carefully carried it into the house to get it out of the sun then went back to get the stand. As I grabbed the wooden stand with my right hand I heard a sizzling sound like one would hear while placing a piece of meat on a hot frying pan! Yes... the ball worked as a magnifying glass THAT quickly and started to burn the wooden stand but I couldn't tell until I picked it up. This tells me how powerful and quickly crystal works in conducting energy.

Something else I find interesting is when I had asked for a couple of readings about how I would feel about my crystal ball, one certain reader said I would be "taken" by it's powerful energy at first. Boy she was not kidding and read that well! I guess this is a forewarning of what to expect with this large crystal piece and perhaps it's telling me to respect it's power. :)