My Crystal Ball

Laura Borealis

What a beauty! That is a real treasure.

Now I'm curious, when one scrys in a ball like that, do the images appear upside down?

GotH

Hi Laura... So my mom calls me up one day and tells me she bought a ball for me so I said okay.. :) I've never had one before nor do i know anything about them really. We shall see what happens! So if you have any info or knowledge please feel free to school me. :)

Laura Borealis

I have no clue! :D I just noticed the reflection of the sky, yard and table were upside down.

I'm glad you took it out of the sun when you did. Amazing that it concentrated the light so intensely, so fast.

celticnoodle

Thank you friend! :) I already have a story that I'll share with you at the bottom of these replies.
I think I would like to get a different stand for it. Maybe something like this. https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...YVljHiA3mQOl7-ltitpEfYZoDx2fdcF1lRO_0Z6rnbqwE

This looks nice and should look great with the ball. How much does your ball weigh? I know they are heavy. I have one the size of a softball and OMG! it gets very heavy to hold after a few minutes! :laugh:

So my first story with this amazing ball is when I decided to take it's picture in sunlight. It didn't feel quite right to me putting it in the sun for some reason and now I know why... Duh! I took a couple of pictures of it (quickly) then decided to put it away. As I mentioned up there, this ball is VERY heavy so I carefully carried it into the house to get it out of the sun then went back to get the stand. As I grabbed the wooden stand with my right hand I heard a sizzling sound like one would hear while placing a piece of meat on a hot frying pan! Yes... the ball worked as a magnifying glass THAT quickly and started to burn the wooden stand but I couldn't tell until I picked it up. This tells me how powerful and quickly crystal works in conducting energy.

Something else I find interesting is when I had asked for a couple of readings about how I would feel about my crystal ball, one certain reader said I would be "taken" by it's powerful energy at first. Boy she was not kidding and read that well! I guess this is a forewarning of what to expect with this large crystal piece and perhaps it's telling me to respect it's power. :)
wow! great reading there! And, wow!!! That is almost scary about the ball. :laugh: Now, I am very curious how well it will work with you. :)

Hi Laura... So my mom calls me up one day and tells me she bought a ball for me so I said okay.. :) I've never had one before nor do i know anything about them really. We shall see what happens! So if you have any info or knowledge please feel free to school me. :)

Well, I am not an expert at reading crystal balls. Its also not really my thing, though I go back now and again and try over and over again. Anyway,

1. Don't 'stare' into the ball when you go to read. Its also not necessary to hold it--(thankfully, as heavy as this ball is!). Just look into it, and you can move the ball around while you do this. Its sort of like meditating into the ball, IMHO. Just look into it and try hard to clear your mind of other thoughts-unless you have a specific question to ask the ball. now, if you can move that ball as heavy as it sounds--that in itself could be amazing! Its not necessary to move it, thankfully! ;)

2. It seems that for most readers, they first begin to notice a cloud like appearance in the ball. So, don't get alarmed if this happens to that gorgeous clear ball! Its normal. But, I'm not sure this happens all the time, so don't be upset if it doesn't happen either.

3. Don't worry about having a candle lit near the ball, covering the ball and yourself while reading into it, blah, blah, blah. That is not necessary. You will, (and especially it seems with this ball, since it made the wooden stand hot!), find what works for you--just experiment with what ever you think of. However, since this ball did make the stand it was in hot--I would consider covering it and keeping it away from direct like, especially the sun. So do not put it in front of a window-or anywhere NEAR a window! (just to be safe).

Remember though-if you do like the lighting a candle & keeping it nearby while you read the ball- or covering the ball and yourself with a black or other dark cloth, etc. and it works for you, then do it!

4. If at any time you begin to feel tired, your eyes or head begins to ache--STOP IMMEDIATELY! If you continue to try - you'll end up with one doozy of a headache--trust me!

5. Don't be upset if you start and can only last a few minutes. It takes time to build up to it. When you do begin to see images--everyone is very different in what they see. You may get actual images of people, places and things or you may get symbolism. I always recommend a dream dictionary to look up the symbolism of things you see if you do not get an idea of what it could mean.

A great book that is helpful is titled "Crystal Ball Gazing: The Complete Guide to Choosing and Reading Your Crystal Ball" by Uma Silbey. You may want to invest in it.

Also, there is one crystal ball reader on AT that I think is a natural with it--though still somewhat a beginner. (only a year or so reading them?) She is very good and is always willing to help--Sunchariot. Her readings with her crystal balls have been amazing! You can always send her a PM, if you have a question and I'm sure she will answer you. I'm sure there are many experts here other then Sunchariot--I just happen to know of her and know she is always willing to share her ideas and help.

I do hope you find great success with reading this crystal ball. I find them fascinating myself-but just not that into reading them, I guess. But, I do love them and own a few beauties. Nothing as large as yours though! :D If I had one that large, I think I would have to keep it in the living room to really show it off to everyone! :D

I know my post is very long--(as usual, :rolleyes:) and I'm sorry. I hope this will help you though--if this is what you meant when you asked for any information or knowledge!
ENJOY IT! :thumbsup:

GotH

celticnoodle

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Thank you so much for your response, I truly appreciate all and everything you took the time to share with me here. So meditating with the ball is what it's about as I can see from what you're saying, I'll just accept what comes in and allow whatever happens to happen. If it works for me that will be great and if I love it I'll continue. If not it will be a beautiful piece to display like you say. :)

Thank you for wishing me success celticnoodle! As long as I never drop it on my feet ((Not only would it break my foot but would most likely crack the floor!)) I should be pretty happy with it. :D

Many blessings.. :heart:

g

ravenest

Looks great - lucky duck! I'm sure you will have fun with it.

As I grabbed the wooden stand with my right hand I heard a sizzling sound like one would hear while placing a piece of meat on a hot frying pan!

And that meat sizzling sound .... was that your hand ? :bugeyed:

I used to read 'smoke signals' from a heavily laden thurible ... I wonder what their reflection in the ball would look like?

And your mother got it for you ? ! ( Mine still wants to supply sox and undies 50 years later :laugh: .... a crystal ball ? - never ! )

http://www.justgraced.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/CBP_0778a.jpg

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/RfDu3meBTbc/hqdefault.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3026/2518745713_83d477080c.jpg

haleyw

Wow! What a beauty indeed! I love it! May it bring you everything you hope for and more.

I concur about your back yard too! Really, really lovely!

ravenest

When you look at the ball side on ... with a view present like a back yard (an obvious 'up and down' - sky and garden ... unlike a room with 6 'walls' ) the image is inverted, but what happens when you look into your ball from straight above ?

- See, I want to play with it too :)

celticnoodle

As long as I never drop it on my feet ((Not only would it break my foot but would most likely crack the floor!)) I should be pretty happy with it. :D

Many blessings.. :heart:
OH HEAVEN FORBID!!! :laugh: no, lets hope you do NOT drop it on your foot! lol!

I do hope that you'll keep at it though, even if you do not succeed at first with reading it. I keep going back to mine and picking them up to try myself. I'm often told by readers that they 'see' me reading the crystal ball--including Sunchariot! :laugh: it gives me inspiration, but when I try once or twice and get nothing, I give up again. But, one of these days I'll give it more of a chance!

ravenest said:
And your mother got it for you ? ! ( Mine still wants to supply sox and undies 50 years later .... a crystal ball ? - never ! )
:laugh: ravenest, as always, you make me laugh!

GotH

Looks great - lucky duck! I'm sure you will have fun with it.

And that meat sizzling sound .... was that your hand ? :bugeyed:

I used to read 'smoke signals' from a heavily laden thurible ... I wonder what their reflection in the ball would look like?

And your mother got it for you ? ! ( Mine still wants to supply sox and undies 50 years later :laugh: .... a crystal ball ? - never ! )

http://www.justgraced.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/CBP_0778a.jpg

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/RfDu3meBTbc/hqdefault.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3026/2518745713_83d477080c.jpg
Thanks I hope I have some fun with it too! I only know how to bounce, shoot and throw balls not read them so this WILL be an experience. :D

And yes.. that was my hand cookin! :bugeyed: I got an ice pack on it pronto and I was good to go again. :)

Cool pics.. :cool2:

Wow! What a beauty indeed! I love it! May it bring you everything you hope for and more.

I concur about your back yard too! Really, really lovely!
Thanks my dear Haley! If I ever get going well with it, I'll be able to describe what your boyfriends are really up to. ;)

When you look at the ball side on ... with a view present like a back yard (an obvious 'up and down' - sky and garden ... unlike a room with 6 'walls' ) the image is inverted, but what happens when you look into your ball from straight above ?

- See, I want to play with it too :)
When you look straight down all you see is what holds it. :)

OH HEAVEN FORBID!!! :laugh: no, lets hope you do NOT drop it on your foot! lol!

I do hope that you'll keep at it though, even if you do not succeed at first with reading it. I keep going back to mine and picking them up to try myself. I'm often told by readers that they 'see' me reading the crystal ball--including Sunchariot! :laugh: it gives me inspiration, but when I try once or twice and get nothing, I give up again. But, one of these days I'll give it more of a chance!
Would it help to have a glass of wine or two before trying this? :D Maybe not a good idea. Hmmm are these visions or hallucinations???!!!! :confused: LOL