Automatic drawings on offer

Flames

Hi BrightEye, if you're still taking people, I'd love to sit. Take all the time you need. :) General is good.
(Gosh, this reminds me of a dream I had not too long ago...)
This is exciting. THANK YOU!!

GotH

I would love to sit for this. I've silently admired your work. :)

Thank you...

BrightEye

katieb

Here is your drawing (I got the date mixed up; it should of course be 17 May).

I see an emotional involvement with a man. You share one heart it seems, and I like the way you two are intertwined. The man is on the left, and you are the fish-like entity to the right. The red area is what draws you together, what you share, and I had a feeling that it was one heart, like twins or soulmates.

So there is this togetherness, but there is also an apartness. You are together in spirit, or your spirits interpenetrate, but you are not together in real life. Something separates you, and I think it is that you live in different worlds. He breathes air, you water so to speak. A little like in the story of the little mermaid. So there is a sense of sadness that I felt as well.

Also, this connection feels fated, like it has gone on through many lifetimes. There is a fragile beauty to it but also a lot of sadness.

I hope this makes some sense.

katieb

Here is your drawing (I got the date mixed up; it should of course be 17 May).

I see an emotional involvement with a man. You share one heart it seems, and I like the way you two are intertwined. The man is on the left, and you are the fish-like entity to the right. The red area is what draws you together, what you share, and I had a feeling that it was one heart, like twins or soulmates. .

Yes very true, we are very intertwined. I have felt a twin flame connection with him, never experiencing a connection like this with any other person.

So there is this togetherness, but there is also an apartness. You are together in spirit, or your spirits interpenetrate, but you are not together in real life. Something separates you, and I think it is that you live in different worlds. He breathes air, you water so to speak. A little like in the story of the little mermaid. So there is a sense of sadness that I felt as well. .

There is an apartness, he is afraid of being with another. His ex wife made him go through hell and now he can't move forwards. We were not in contact for months and have slowly reestablished contact, but it is still tentative. He knows and so do I that we were meant for one another. What you say is true, we are from two VERY different worlds...he is in a very strict religion and I am everything his religion is against (from the tattoos to the music I listen to)

Also, this connection feels fated, like it has gone on through many lifetimes. There is a fragile beauty to it but also a lot of sadness.

I hope this makes some sense.

I have felt the very same thing and thought that we have been through this before in a previous lifetime. I also wanted to say what a beautiful drawing! I hope you don't mind that I saved it! Thanks luv, you captured the essence of 'us'

Starri Knytes

This is awesome!

Darnnit katieb!! don't you ever sleep?!?

I would love to be on your list for future sitters if I may BrightEyes .

Thank you

BrightEye

Yes very true, we are very intertwined. I have felt a twin flame connection with him, never experiencing a connection like this with any other person.

There is an apartness, he is afraid of being with another. His ex wife made him go through hell and now he can't move forwards. We were not in contact for months and have slowly reestablished contact, but it is still tentative. He knows and so do I that we were meant for one another. What you say is true, we are from two VERY different worlds...he is in a very strict religion and I am everything his religion is against (from the tattoos to the music I listen to)

I have felt the very same thing and thought that we have been through this before in a previous lifetime. I also wanted to say what a beautiful drawing! I hope you don't mind that I saved it! Thanks luv, you captured the essence of 'us'
Thank you for the detailed feedback, and I'm glad you liked the drawing. From elsewhere on here I know your situation a little bit, so I'm not sure whether that influenced the drawing and my reading of it. It will be interesting to see how I get on with people I don't know.

EmpressArwen

Brighteye,

Do you have a website where you sell your artwork? Your style just pulls me in. I really love it. This would also be a great service to sell. I know I would love to pay for a reading and get to take home a drawing like this!!

BrightEye

Brighteye,

Do you have a website where you sell your artwork? Your style just pulls me in. I really love it. This would also be a great service to sell. I know I would love to pay for a reading and get to take home a drawing like this!!

No, I don't have a website yet but I'm thinking of setting one up. And I've never sold any of my work, never thought there would be any interest or that it would be good enough. But what you're suggesting sounds like an attractive business idea.

Everyone who is sitting for a drawing here is, of course, welcome to download and print a copy for themselves.

EmpressArwen

No, I don't have a website yet but I'm thinking of setting one up. And I've never sold any of my work, never thought there would be any interest or that it would be good enough. But what you're suggesting sounds like an attractive business idea.

Everyone who is sitting for a drawing here is, of course, welcome to download and print a copy for themselves.

You are very talented. It is a unique AND marketable skill. Let me know if you decide to set it up. I will be first in line! I would love to have an original BrightEye hanging in my house, especially one drawn intuitively just for me.

LittleOne

Love the concept and I always enjoy checking out your pictures when you put them up! Would be a great business idea. Ahh well, the list is long but if you can take another could you add me please :)