Automatic drawings on offer

Winterchild

I have been doing a lot of automatic drawing over the past year or so... Influenced by the surrealists, DaDa and chance in art. Do you fill in details afterwards when you see what shapes there are? I tend to read mine kind of like I read cloud forms

I also like to do maybe ten in a row to see how they change or develop as I get more and more into that subconscious state... Great work!!

Aaliha

Beautiful drawings!! I'd love to be added to the waiting list for a general reading :) Thank you for sharing your gift!

starchaser1277

May I sit as well?
Your work is amazing! I love art and have been enjoying your work! What a delightful talent!!
Jess

BrightEye

I have been doing a lot of automatic drawing over the past year or so... Influenced by the surrealists, DaDa and chance in art. Do you fill in details afterwards when you see what shapes there are? I tend to read mine kind of like I read cloud forms
A kindred spirit! Surrealism is a big influence, yes. I draw random lines until I see shapes. Then I stop and work out the shapes.

BrightEye

update

Just to keep everyone up to date: I'll try to do one of these a day, but sometimes, depending on the medium I use (and the work commitments I have), it'll take longer.

Reina de Copas, yours is in progress :)

Reina de Copas

Just to keep everyone up to date: I'll try to do one of these a day, but sometimes, depending on the medium I use (and the work commitments I have), it'll take longer.

Reina de Copas, yours is in progress :)

I am so grateful. Xxx

BrightEye

Reina de Copas

Before I drew the picture I saw you walking on a bridge. I thought this made sense since you mentioned being between two places. I then tried to capture the movement of what I'd seen and that was the basis for this drawing.

The drawing took me a long time and I struggled with it a bit. I was wondering whether that reflected your own struggle, especially in terms of location. In the end the drawing seemed to capture your name quite well. I see you as the queen of cups kneeling on top of the dragon and the marine animals. You are supported by them. They are your guides. I also got a sense of great forward movement, driven by both the fie dragon ad the dolphin and other sea animals, which bodes well for your business.

What struck me too was the blending of fire and water. That was the hardest part of the drawing because the colours easily become muddy. I think I managed alright, so I think you are capable of blending lots of different and opposing forces in your life. Especially with reference to place I didn't see an either or or being caught between but an ability to move forward with both. Your home can be both, you can carry both within you and both carry you in the same direction, which is the future.

Do you have two jobs by the way? If you do, you will be able to make both work together, at least for some time until you are established in your business. My sense was that the dragon represents what you're passionate about, but the dominant colour is blue, a 'cold' colour. You need to make the red spread a bit more, but the universe is guiding and supporting you.

I don't know if it's important but when I did the outline for the drawing this morning, I was reminded of the work of Maori artist John Bevan Ford. Do you know him?

Jdance

HI Bright Eye,

If you are still feeling up to another... I am in no hurry and would love a chance to experience this ! - if you need a specific area of focus, it would be my love life.. if not let it roll where ever it takes you :)

Your art work is spectacular. If you don't have time, no worries I am enjoying the thread :)

TX J.

Reina de Copas

Before I drew the picture I saw you walking on a bridge. I thought this made sense since you mentioned being between two places. I then tried to capture the movement of what I'd seen and that was the basis for this drawing.

The drawing took me a long time and I struggled with it a bit. I was wondering whether that reflected your own struggle, especially in terms of location. In the end the drawing seemed to capture your name quite well. I see you as the queen of cups kneeling on top of the dragon and the marine animals. You are supported by them. They are your guides. I also got a sense of great forward movement, driven by both the fie dragon ad the dolphin and other sea animals, which bodes well for your business.

What struck me too was the blending of fire and water. That was the hardest part of the drawing because the colours easily become muddy. I think I managed alright, so I think you are capable of blending lots of different and opposing forces in your life. Especially with reference to place I didn't see an either or or being caught between but an ability to move forward with both. Your home can be both, you can carry both within you and both carry you in the same direction, which is the future.

Do you have two jobs by the way? If you do, you will be able to make both work together, at least for some time until you are established in your business. My sense was that the dragon represents what you're passionate about, but the dominant colour is blue, a 'cold' colour. You need to make the red spread a bit more, but the universe is guiding and supporting you.

I don't know if it's important but when I did the outline for the drawing this morning, I was reminded of the work of Maori artist John Bevan Ford. Do you know him?

You are quite extraordinary, and so is this painting. Thank you so very much, and count me in on the buying of originals if and when you decide to do that.

I am a Leo, with leo ascending, and a Pisces moon, so the blending of elements is perfect. The fire aspect took a hit this year after a rather tough emotional chapter. I'm still getting my mojo back.
That same chapter, however disruptive, led me to places, people, and ideas I couldn't otherwise have encountered, and that tallies with your sense of the universe moving me forward.
I have written books for many years and am now starting a business, so that feels like what you referred to in me doing two different jobs. I feel pleased indeed that you felt I could do both, and equally, carry both places inside me, as that is absolutely my vision for my life.
Every word you wrote resonates and the painting itself is such a reflection of me at this time. I'm living by the sea and feel very strongly connected to it. Your comment about the fire, though, has really made me think.
I love that you drew me with such forward motion. I am just learning to trust in divine order, so to be told I am being guided and supported feels a wonderful validation of my own gradual 'letting go'. I was a little sad to see so much water and blue; I soooo need my fire back and at times it has felt like I'm drowning. I will be working on that balance.
I'm sorry you struggled- I feel I am probably a difficult read at the moment, and you have done an extraordinary job. You are gifted on a number of levels and I feel this is a market you could definitely explore financially, as not only are your paintings beautiful but your intuitive ability is incredible.

With much love and sincere gratitude for your time and ability . It means more than I can express.

Love
Paula.
I realised that in my reply I didn't answer your two questions. No, I don't know the artist you mentioned , but I will look him up now. Re: did your struggle reflect my own - interesting, since recently I've been working on manifesting things easily, rather than with angst or struggle. But I think you picked up on the sense I've had of everything being a struggle, from my books to love to business this year. I'm coming out of that now and your painting is a healing, I think.

Thank you again.

BrightEye

Reina de Copas,

I'm so glad the drawing and my little write up resonated. The feedback is really much appreciated. It's hard to determine how spiritual I should make the individual message, in case someone is not spiritually inclined at all. I then feel that I may easily come across as too New Agey, if you know what I mean.

Thanks too for encouraging me to persist with this and perhaps look into it as a more permanent thing.

I'm happy to part with the original. Pm me?