Automatic drawings on offer

Yippee

May I sit please? I have been following the thread and I would really love to participate as well, if there is room for me :) If I can focus on the area of upcoming long-term love (I'm single), that would be really appreciated!

Tash

Ooo how intriguing..may I sit too pls..

haleyw

I would love one too please. A general, see what comes up, would be great. :)

amaya1

i am very excited about it.you are very creative,talent,i love your drawings

i would like to know if A will be with me after his return,he has moved for 3 months

Pam O

Maybe you are opening up for sitters? I would love to participate if you decide to...

You have an AMAZING talent. Thank you for sharing this with us here! :)

Thread newly reopened. Please read first post before signing up :)

Oh! Oh! Oh! I am SO excited! (And I an VERY patent. :) )

I would like to give you a totally free hand to see what creative spark comes to you. Thank you, thank you!

PS I was constantly checking this thread to see all your amazing work
(..........and to see when you started getting close to the bottom of your last list....)

APT

I would love to sit. Just a general reading on what is coming up for me during the rest of 2014 would be great. Thanks!

BrightEye

CLOSED to new sitters for the moment.

BrightEye

amaya1 - 18 June 2014

I called this drawing after your screen name because you seem to dominate (in a very positive way) the picture. I kept this fairly abstract but maybe you can make out two figures facing each other, one standing (left) and one sitting (right). I’d actually started drawing this before I read your question, assuming you wanted a general.

Anyway, I see you in this standing on the left. You are very self-confident and strong. You have risen above whatever pains and troubles you now. What was very clear to me was that even though AB might look more confident and in control at the moment, he won’t be in the future or he never was. You are composed and strong and he looks up to you, reaching up to get your attention. He is reaching out but you are not bothered. My first thought was that by the end of AB’s time away, you won’t be so keen on him anymore, or at least you will know how to act cool and appear self-possessed. That will make him reach out and want you more. It’s up to you whether you respond then or move on to better things.

(The two figures are connected though as well, so my sense is that this is a strong bond and will remain so, at least for the specified period.)

amaya1

I called this drawing after your screen name because you seem to dominate (in a very positive way) the picture. I kept this fairly abstract but maybe you can make out two figures facing each other, one standing (left) and one sitting (right). I’d actually started drawing this before I read your question, assuming you wanted a general.

Anyway, I see you in this standing on the left. You are very self-confident and strong. You have risen above whatever pains and troubles you now. What was very clear to me was that even though AB might look more confident and in control at the moment, he won’t be in the future or he never was. You are composed and strong and he looks up to you, reaching up to get your attention. He is reaching out but you are not bothered. My first thought was that by the end of AB’s time away, you won’t be so keen on him anymore, or at least you will know how to act cool and appear self-possessed. That will make him reach out and want you more. It’s up to you whether you respond then or move on to better things.

(The two figures are connected though as well, so my sense is that this is a strong bond and will remain so, at least for the specified period.)

so beautiful your drawing <3!!!yes i am more confident more than him now because i am acting like cool well i am waiting i am missing him because he has moved and he will return on Sepetember
do you think that he will be with me or it is just my decision?

BrightEye

so beautiful your drawing <3!!!yes i am more confident more than him now because i am acting like cool well i am waiting i am missing him because he has moved and he will return on Sepetember
do you think that he will be with me or it is just my decision?

I think he will want to be with you but you won't have him anymore, or you'll be playing hard to get.