Tarot Forum    


Automatic drawings on offer


> Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Divination



 
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
what a beautiful picture,you are amazing,is this your profession?

thank you very much!!there is still something between us but we had a tension again,it was my fault i know that he is sensitive and made him a bit defensive when i attact to him.he was not feeling good and i am a bit sad right now
also he is living with a friend...female...i think that she is not only friend.anyway thnx very much
No, it's not my profession, but I'd lilke it to be.

Why do you think he wants to meet you, assuming he knows how you feel about him, if he has another woman? Does that make sense to you?
Top   #251
amaya1's Avatar
amaya1  amaya1 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Nov 2012
Location: Italy
Posts: 18,436
amaya1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
No, it's not my profession, but I'd lilke it to be.

Why do you think he wants to meet you, assuming he knows how you feel about him, if he has another woman? Does that make sense to you?
i dont know :/ i am confused and i didnt ask why he has that roomate female
Top   #252
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
i dont know :/ i am confused and i didnt ask why he has that roomate female
Maybe you should ask more questions.
Top   #253
ashtoreth's Avatar
ashtoreth  ashtoreth is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Feb 2005
Location: London, UK
Posts: 387
ashtoreth 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
You had a very specific question for this reading and the drawing bodes well: whatever it is that you want to do, this tells you to go for it and be optimistic.

The woman looks as if she is dancing or about to take flight or both. The wavy bits at the top look like wings - or leaves. I couldn't decide. Either way, the figure is straining towards the right, which I took to be where the light source was as well. I also think the figure is you.

So, whatever it is you are burning to do, spread your wings and do it! I can't see exactly what will happen in the future but the energy of the drawing feels very positive.
Wow! Thank you, I like the positive note of the reading. I also love the picture, looks so graceful. I can relate with the first bit yes, I am raring to go, waiting on a few things (people) here and there, but once they deliver their ends of the deal I will be all set. I cannot wait! I will inform you of what happens next Thank you!
Top   #254
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 
MissSharonBee - 17 July 2014


This to me seems like a very archetypal sort of crossing, like the barge that takes the souls of the daed to the other side, here steered by an angel. You can see land in the background. The three figures in the barge are interesting because the one to the left felt angelic to me. The others are looking to him as if he is telling them something.

In a way this drawing reminded me of death, a major transformation that is taking place in your life, possibly involving more than one person. Perhaps this is a family and one of them is leading the other two, while at the same time putting trust in spirit that the crossing will be a good one and the destination the earthly paradise or something similar.

Does this resonate at all?
Top   #255
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtoreth View Post
Wow! Thank you, I like the positive note of the reading. I also love the picture, looks so graceful. I can relate with the first bit yes, I am raring to go, waiting on a few things (people) here and there, but once they deliver their ends of the deal I will be all set. I cannot wait! I will inform you of what happens next Thank you!
Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad some of it resonated and I will await your update
Top   #256
Cenozoic's Avatar
Cenozoic  Cenozoic is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 04 Feb 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 514
Cenozoic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Thank you very much for the feedback

Your story sounds just like my own, every word of it! The more I do these drawings for others, the more they start speaking to me as well, and many of the recent ones are meaningful to my own situation.

Now that I know that you're a professional I'll definitely do a better scan when I have the equipment to hand again.

What kind of work do you do? Do you have a website where I could have a look?

Best of luck with this!
I aspire to be a professional, yet I just can't seem to focus on just one area. I've noticed that in the picture you drew for me, there were wind, water, and fire elements, but no earth. I see no land. And I feel that the earth/coins are probably one of my biggest struggles and weakest area in life. Monetary and financial things go over my head, and I really struggle with it. This is probably the only thing that holds me back from fully embracing the profession.

You can take a look at my deviantart gallery I had since highschool. It hasn't been updated too much now, and I'm thinking of starting a new gallery since this one seems outdated. But you can freely have a look:
http://cenoz0ic-girl.deviantart.com/gallery/

As you can see I like a lot of cartoons and anime, but I can do realism as well. It's just that cartoons were more fun to draw at that time, so that's why I drew them more often in highschool.

I hope you had fun looking at my gallery, and thank you again for your brilliant and inspiring artwork
Top   #257
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenozoic View Post
I aspire to be a professional, yet I just can't seem to focus on just one area. I've noticed that in the picture you drew for me, there were wind, water, and fire elements, but no earth. I see no land. And I feel that the earth/coins are probably one of my biggest struggles and weakest area in life. Monetary and financial things go over my head, and I really struggle with it. This is probably the only thing that holds me back from fully embracing the profession.
But where there is water there has to be land, at least on our planet. I can empathize with you. I'm not particularly good with money. That said, I feel that if I were to do this art path professionally, I'de be far more on the ball an capable because it's something I love doing and that means something to me. Perhaps it would be the same for you. I have very little practical advice but maybe look at how other illustrators became established. Shaun Tan, for example, took all commissions that came his way in the first year of his career and look where he is today. I'd say the same is true of the comic book industry if that is where you want to go. One thing leads to another and there may be pleasant surprises and coincidences along the way. Best of luck with this. I so hope you'll make something of your talent!


Thank you for the link to your gallery. I look forward to checking it out!
Top   #258
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 
galaxy4


Yours came out as a portrait but it took me a long time to figure out who this is. What I see is a young person, fragile and vulnerable, and the face itself is kind of fragmented and even shattered. I cannot decide if this is a man or a woman but it's someone who got hurt as a young person nd this conflict has not yet been resolved.

Another reading could be that this is is a person who presents an edge to the world, a brave face, but underneath they are vulnerable and still young, even innocent.

I can't decide whether this is you or someone in your life.
Top   #259
galaxys4  galaxys4 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Jul 2014
Location: usa
Posts: 609
galaxys4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Yours came out as a portrait but it took me a long time to figure out who this is. What I see is a young person, fragile and vulnerable, and the face itself is kind of fragmented and even shattered. I cannot decide if this is a man or a woman but it's someone who got hurt as a young person nd this conflict has not yet been resolved.

Another reading could be that this is is a person who presents an edge to the world, a brave face, but underneath they are vulnerable and still young, even innocent.

I can't decide whether this is you or someone in your life.
wow! amazing art!
i would say the person who is young and hurt is me. i have been hurt by many in my life, but specifically someone long ago. the memory has been buried inside me somewhere. i try not to think about it at all because it puts me through a lot of dilemma and pain even today. he absolutely is the brave one, as that's how he is seen in his life.
did you pick up anything about us together? i mean just curious you seem to be spot on with what you came up with anyways. wonderful readthanks!
Top   #260

 





 



Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Tarot Readings
· Reading Exchange
Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· 2000+ Tarot Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us. Advertise with us.