One Card - One Sentence Game #74


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post


3 of Wands

You'll be hearing from him soon.


Something exciting coming up for me?
You will be communicating with others in an influential way - public speaking ? / acting ? / design?

Q of swords

- is it a good idea to send msg to him about equally sharing costs?
Top   #51
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyflower View Post
Don't get mad at me!

Some project is coming to you, or gig, or work.

Three. Pentacles

Q: Good news about tomorrow?
LOL!

Fool Rx

Uhm, you'll most likely have a non dramatic day, so that's good news.


What would J think of P? (both males)
Top   #52
gypsyflower's Avatar
gypsyflower  gypsyflower is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Jul 2014
Location: Western MA
Posts: 2,154
gypsyflower 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
LOL!

Fool Rx

Uhm, you'll most likely have a non dramatic day, so that's good news.


What would J think of P? (both males)
Good I need a day off.

King of Cups

Emotional, sensitive, etc.

Q: Any other news this week?
Top   #53
gypsyflower's Avatar
gypsyflower  gypsyflower is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Jul 2014
Location: Western MA
Posts: 2,154
gypsyflower 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
You will be communicating with others in an influential way - public speaking ? / acting ? / design?

Q of swords

- is it a good idea to send msg to him about equally sharing costs?
Queen of Wands

Yes, indeed!

Q: see above
Top   #54
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyflower View Post
Good I need a day off.

King of Cups

Emotional, sensitive, etc.

Q: Any other news this week?
I like that you give feedback on this game


Hierophant


Nope, nothing out of the ordinary. (Man you seem to have an exciting life just like I do!)


What would become of the website I'm thinking about building?
Top   #55
gypsyflower's Avatar
gypsyflower  gypsyflower is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Jul 2014
Location: Western MA
Posts: 2,154
gypsyflower 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
I like that you give feedback on this game


Hierophant


Nope, nothing out of the ordinary. (Man you seem to have an exciting life just like I do!)


What would become of the website I'm thinking about building?
That's a work card for me. and relates to michael too. so hmm i trust you

Two.Swords

Will have trouble getting off the ground.

Q: Will I get a response from Mr. Michael next week? Lol
Top   #56
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyflower View Post
That's a work card for me. and relates to michael too. so hmm i trust you

Two.Swords

Will have trouble getting off the ground.

Q: Will I get a response from Mr. Michael next week? Lol
Just so ya know.. I gave taste testers out to those I'm feeding. I got a


9 of Swords

No but if you do, it will be something that concerns you deeply.


What should I know about M?
Top   #57
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyflower View Post
That's a work card for me. and relates to michael too. so hmm i trust you

Two.Swords

Will have trouble getting off the ground.

Q: Will I get a response from Mr. Michael next week? Lol
Will you ever ? Yes!

Knight of wands

Will he become less clingy about money soon?
Top   #58
gypsyflower's Avatar
gypsyflower  gypsyflower is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Jul 2014
Location: Western MA
Posts: 2,154
gypsyflower 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
Just so ya know.. I gave taste testers out to those I'm feeding. I got a


9 of Swords

No but if you do, it will be something that concerns you deeply.


What should I know about M?
That card usually comes up when I ask too many times its a do not worry card for me!

Four of Wands

A wedding in the family, or celebration or family gathering is coming up.

Q: Why does michael want to start again?
Top   #59
gypsyflower's Avatar
gypsyflower  gypsyflower is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Jul 2014
Location: Western MA
Posts: 2,154
gypsyflower 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Will you ever ? Yes!

Knight of wands

Will he become less clingy about money soon?
hahaha knight of wands is his personality card

Chariot

When he moves into a more stable phase he will.

Q: see above
Top   #60
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.