One Card - One Sentence Game #74


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
Nineveh's Avatar
Nineveh  Nineveh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Mar 2010
Location: In His Divine Grace
Posts: 13,597
Nineveh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
He plans to spy and figure what to do

Page of swords

If i were in a video of RA how would that be like?
King of coins

It would be good for your finances and resume.

I'm not understanding...what exactly is his motivation...what does he want?
Top   #391
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineveh View Post
King of coins

It would be good for your finances and resume.

I'm not understanding...what exactly is his motivation...what does he want?
His motivation is about confliction and finding victory in it. 5 of Swords


How would I feel if I did this?
Top   #392
anie's Avatar
anie  anie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 May 2014
Location: noreast
Posts: 3,756
anie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
His motivation is about confliction and finding victory in it. 5 of Swords


How would I feel if I did this?
king of cups: really good inside


q: will she respond to me, what can I expect?
Top   #393
Nineveh's Avatar
Nineveh  Nineveh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Mar 2010
Location: In His Divine Grace
Posts: 13,597
Nineveh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by anie View Post
king of cups: really good inside


q: will she respond to me, what can I expect?
9 of coins rx

I do not see a desirable outcome and I read reversals as 'no'.

What does T desire to happen to X?
Top   #394
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineveh View Post
9 of coins rx

I do not see a desirable outcome and I read reversals as 'no'.

What does T desire to happen to X?
They want X to evolve more and be more complete.


World

What will SJ think i felt for him back then when i reids to runaway and find him?
Top   #395
exxyea's Avatar
exxyea  exxyea is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,325
exxyea 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
They want X to evolve more and be more complete.


World

What will SJ think i felt for him back then when i reids to runaway and find him?
Page of Wands

That you may have had a crush on him.

What does he want to achieve by contacting me after so long?
Top   #396
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
Page of Wands

That you may have had a crush on him.

What does he want to achieve by contacting me after so long?
He wants to reflect on higher insights into his progress and capacties to surpass battles already

Knight of swords

- why haven't I heard from him yet?
Top   #397
exxyea's Avatar
exxyea  exxyea is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,325
exxyea 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
He wants to reflect on higher insights into his progress and capacties to surpass battles already

Knight of swords

- why haven't I heard from him yet?
10 of Coins

He's busy having too much of a good time with friends and family.

Something good happening to me in August?
Top   #398
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
10 of Coins

He's busy having too much of a good time with friends and family.

Something good happening to me in August?
You'll accomplish an important goal and feel renewed determination

10 of wands

- has he told anyone in his family about us?
Top   #399
exxyea's Avatar
exxyea  exxyea is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,325
exxyea 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
You'll accomplish an important goal and feel renewed determination

10 of wands

- has he told anyone in his family about us?
Queen of Coins

Yes, his mother.

What will this guy look like physically?
Top   #400
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.