One Card - One Sentence Game #74


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
Very soon he is about to make an announcement

Kniight of swords

If i were to be in the video of WY How would that video be like?
Brilliant!

The star !!

- what are the characteristics of the people he went to for advice about our future plans re family?
Top   #561
alice_in_wonderland's Avatar
alice_in_wonderland  alice_in_wonderland is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Feb 2012
Location: nj,usa
Posts: 10,893
alice_in_wonderland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Brilliant!

The star !!

- what are the characteristics of the people he went to for advice about our future plans re family?
the star
someone they admire a lot and think that they are the best person to approach for this matter.
~
is OCM helping my skin?
Top   #562
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice_in_wonderland View Post
the star
someone they admire a lot and think that they are the best person to approach for this matter.
~
is OCM helping my skin?
Unfortunately it seems no - the better approach for your skin is something that you detect from your own solitary , even unconventional methods...

Hermit

- does he lust after me now?
Top   #563
alice_in_wonderland's Avatar
alice_in_wonderland  alice_in_wonderland is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Feb 2012
Location: nj,usa
Posts: 10,893
alice_in_wonderland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Unfortunately it seems no - the better approach for your skin is something that you detect from your own solitary , even unconventional methods...

Hermit

- does he lust after me now?
king of cups
i see more of emotional energy than passion here. so i would say no. he is quite controlled in that area.
~
should i stop OCM for a while?
Top   #564
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice_in_wonderland View Post
king of cups
i see more of emotional energy than passion here. so i would say no. he is quite controlled in that area.
~
should i stop OCM for a while?
8 wands

It seems that moving on , creating something from an idea might be best

- what is he most determined about going forward
Top   #565
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
8 wands

It seems that moving on , creating something from an idea might be best

- what is he most determined about going forward
Leaving his past behind


Eight of cups

Would WY offer me the lead or one of the lead roles in their video?
Top   #566
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
Leaving his past behind


Eight of cups

Would WY offer me the lead or one of the lead roles in their video?
Yes! New beginnings in work on their way in response to this q

Ace wands

- what about his past (work / relationship / social life) does he want to leave behind
Top   #567
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Yes! New beginnings in work on their way in response to this q

Ace wands

- what about his past (work / relationship / social life) does he want to leave behind
5 wands

the perpetual conflicts and bickering..the tensions...

q: will I win this?
Top   #568
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
5 wands

the perpetual conflicts and bickering..the tensions...

q: will I win this?
Yes palin u will be victorious

Six of wands

Would wy give me a small or bigger part in their video
Top   #569
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
5 wands

the perpetual conflicts and bickering..the tensions...

q: will I win this?
Yes you'll feel quite chuffed with your result


King cups

- in what ways should I tell him I'm in love with him
Top   #570
Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.