New book on spreads !

dadsnook2000

I've just acquired a great new book on spreads. Tarot; Get The Whole Story is written by James Ricklef, author of Tarot Tells The Tale. Well over two dozen spreads are illustrated with information and discussion on how the spread was conceived and how it is used. A sample reading for each spread not only shows how the spread is used but provides a wonderful lesson on how to interpret cards in the context of the spread. Various decks are used for the readings, much as in the prior book, Tarot Tells The Tale.

An early section of the books discusses issues such as Problem Solving, Inspiration from a Shape, Dealing Cards for Questions, Modification of an Existing Spread, and Inspiration from Another Source or System. Dave.

Phantom Goddess

It sounds good, ill have to check out a copy of it :D

Adjustment

dadsnook2000 said:
I've just acquired a great new book on spreads. Tarot; Get The Whole Story is written by James Ricklef, author of Tarot Tells The Tale. Well over two dozen spreads are illustrated with information and discussion on how the spread was conceived and how it is used. A sample reading for each spread not only shows how the spread is used but provides a wonderful lesson on how to interpret cards in the context of the spread. Various decks are used for the readings, much as in the prior book, Tarot Tells The Tale.

An early section of the books discusses issues such as Problem Solving, Inspiration from a Shape, Dealing Cards for Questions, Modification of an Existing Spread, and Inspiration from Another Source or System. Dave.

Thanks for sharing this information with us. i would like to get this book.

contrascarpe

We picked up this book yesterday from Taproot (at Gardener's request). It appears to be a nice read - the readings for (in)famous people look amusing.

Lately I have gone away from set spread readings while Gardener has been very innovative (as usual) in making up new spreads. I feel this book will guide both of us well.

Thanks for the info, Dave.

Dan